PDA

View Full Version : L8h66g19

SilviaS13
29-07-2005, 01:33 PM
hi all, long time never chiong liao, been caught up with real life and catching up with friends and doing some healthy activities. anyway, i m posting this fr a few days late liao, so cant remember which house it was, but its the third house away from darlene hotel. girl was g19, think name was nao or something like that,but her left breast there got a rose tattoo,cant remember cos my mind was thinking about the whole experience, quite different from standard frs i have read so far.

saw her in the tank wearing some sort of cheongsam dressing, looks quite appealing to me so i asked for her.went up the stairs with her.once inside, i looked at her blankly cause she just left me alone. in my mind i a bit regretting liao cos i m the kind like gf feeling and her coolness was something putting me off.anyway, money paid liao,so i stripped and went into the shower by myself. before i went in, i saw her stripping too, but the lighting was very dim and her back was to me so cant see boobs at all. so i went in and turned on the shower, suddenly she rush in too, proceeded to bath me. at this point i can see her nipples were light coloured or pinkish, which is wat i like. about a handful so not too small la but not the big kind also. i asked her if she knows english or chinese and she say english a bit,chinese also a bit.so i tried out a bit of thai to break the ice and she looks happier.but everything is duck chicken talk one la. soap my dick and backside area very thoroughly i thought wah ar coming liao but i not the kind gian ar one.

then she began what is the strangest thing that happened to me in gl. she took some soap and began to give me a facial. in my mind i thinking "wtf,sekali got hairwash and headmassage as well?" but she just stopped there,then ask me dry myself towel outside. i then stood outside drying myself and waited for her,once she come out i chu pattern liao.as i said before,i the kind like gf feel, so i tried to kiss her, she tried to hold back,but never reject,so got to kiss kiss a bit,i tot sian liao cant french one this one. but i never force la. she then fiddle around in the fridge while i stood there waiting.she then ask me get on the bed and she began her catbath, with ice in her mouth and lick me all over the body and legs and made me turn to the side so she can lick my back too. then she proceeded to give me bbbj, i think not bad got a bit of suction but nowhere near the best i had,those kind can make u cim la. the ice still in her mouth,first time kena bj with ice in gl,i thought only massage parlours got sia. then she spit out the ice and took a thermal flask and drink some water. i dont know what was coming as the ice froze my head liao cant think properly. she then got back to bed and gave me a bbbj again. Wah, hotwater treatment,sibei shiok,after a while i made her stop as i close to cumming liao.
next, she lifted my legs and gave me ar. but like i said before, i not gian this kind one. she then cap me without using her hands,but she got the condom the wrong way so she inverted it again without using hands.skillful sia.she must be tired liao at this point cos she made me do her in missionary.i tried to kiss her again and this time ho sei liao super frenching session.with frenching in missionary, i pump less den 2mins cum liao.kena scolded by her i tell her i buey tahan cos her bj too power.she really made a big fuss out of me cumming so fast.i thought ok,cum liao plus made her unhappy should be game over, but she told me to sit on the bed and proceeded to give me tradional thai massage,quite power also, can hear sounds one and i actually felt more fresh than before i came in.

at this point, i tinking must be no time liao,she really no rush me in anything,do everything slow and steady. i asked her no tirak,she say no have. i say if she can speak better english or chinese with her service sure lot of tiraks.intercom buzzed, okt rush liao. so we went to bath and then she offered me a drink.got lots of yakult inside.

i rate this as the best service ever by a wl in gl. where else to find frenching, bbbj,ar, ice fire treatment, facial, massage, drink for 40 bucks?cim and fingering i never try,never ask,maybe can who knows..

Rtf? no need to say right.

cockscrew22
29-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Erhhh... L8H66 ???? which one??? :confused:

PrinceD@rkness
20-05-2006, 03:36 AM
ok, must go try

jdi813
20-05-2006, 08:47 AM
3rd house from darlene ... assuming the threadstarter is counting all houses on both sides of the road ... should be L8H66E

Next time please use the general cat40 thread ... IMO ur exp is rather SOP ... dun feel it's worth another gal specific thread ...

u wanna know where else to find go try L6H66 ... they say not only got what u got but got even more pattern ... and all 3 ang pai dun even have their own gal specific threads ... so i really dun see why this one should have one

nitecrawllerr
20-05-2006, 09:40 PM
ok, must go try

From the date Fr was written, I doubt now the WL still around. :(

Matthias
20-05-2006, 11:38 PM
i just saw her last than 2 hours ago. :) see my FR in other thread.

nitecrawllerr
21-05-2006, 02:55 PM
i just saw her last than 2 hours ago.

Ok, read ur fr. Quite surprise. Has been quite sometime here and shes still around.

SilviaS13
29-05-2006, 04:45 AM
paiseh, forgot all abt this thread liao, see it quite surprised and forgot all abt it oredi. anyway, i never go rtf, that time i go cat40 not sexperienced enough, now realised its normal. just want to add instead of ice, some girls will use cold jelly. please let this thread die out,use other main thread,Cheers.