PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong lecturing Ang Mohs on the use of Asiatic Legalist Tricks

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-11-2013, 12:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/economic-growth-must/888778.html

Peasantpore: Economic growth must only benefit the ruling class and their lackeys, or else political will to suppress peasants will fail, said Peasantpore's Paramount Ruler Loong.

He lectured the Commonwealth Rulers who are busy fucking Colombo whores, in Sri Lanka.

This year's meeting centres on acclaimed butchering of Tamils by the Lanka despots and it intended to showcase the theme of exclusive development, namely “Growth With Inequality: Inclusive for Nobles only”. Since the winners are the Lankans, nobody has the balls to ask why the butchering is so widespread before and after the civil war?

Speaking to fellow rulers, Ruler Loong Loong, who inherited his political power from his Papa, boasted that Asiatic Legalistic Tricks are still the best means to suppress peasants. The trick is to pretend to aim for equitable growth to take place but it is crucial for any aspiring Prince to distribute the spoils to their lackeys so that they will continue to support the him and rob the peasants all day long.

But he stressed that some prosperity must be given to peasants but the trick is impoverish them or invent debts to enslave them and sue a few peasants bankrupt or send them to IMH routinely to warn the rest to butt down.

He noted how globalisation has led to growing anxiety among despots and Princes who witness the low-income and middle-income groups staging Arab Spring to topple a few waxheads.

Ruler Loong said evil regimes cannot never successfully suppress Jane Austen fans who always write arty farty prose to agitate the peasants via the Internet. The key is to continue to shield the ruling class from uncertainties and inequalities while passing the problem to the peasants and use Legalist Means to suppress peasants whenever necessary.

Commonwealth members are made up of some of the world's richest and poorest states, spanning across Asia, Africa and the Pacific, thank to the British Pedophiles who created the mess in the first place.

One of the approaches to address the problem of inequity is to tax the poor to help the poor, Ruler Loong claimed state welfare will not work as he is loathe to return the loot that he sucked from the peasants.

Ruler Loong said that with state welfare, it is hard for him to return CPF monies to his peasants as they probably spend them on PRC whores, hence he rather be the big bad wolf and hold the cash and feed his fat cat chums as they are loyal to him.

Heavy public spending will only embolden Jane Austen's followers, he said. It is better for evil regimes to confiscate peasants' wealth using expensive birdcages or pension funds. Keeping peasants hungry and poorly paid and the use of cheap foreigners has only benefit the state and enrich the Lees, it is a sure formulae for any Prince, Ang Moh or Asiatic. The key is not to overdo it or face the fate of the stupid Russian Tsar.

Ruler Loong proudly lectured it is important to only educate peasants to the barest minimum so that they will be cheap obedient drones of foreign peasants. One way is to reduce and suppress Literature students or they tend to ask the most difficult questions and make the Lees look like cheap Persian Merchants.

Ruler Loong said: "Only peasants need to live within our means, collectively, they die, their problem, still got to pay their birdcage debts. The trick is to ensure the lackeys and military bastards have the balls to support you, so you guessed it well, they are indeed well paid to sarpok my Imperial Clan. See, my lowly media lackey got millions to buy Keppel Condos, keep your lackeys happy.

For example, Marboro Tan has high IQ, he knows we are only passing the debts to peasants using birdcage scam, but he did not betray me and sarpok the peasants? Why? Because I fucking pay him too well. Same for that stingy Kee-Chiew Chan, you think he so stupid to kowtow me 5 times daily? Why? Because I fucking sign his million dollar stipend annually."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168463-Ruler-Loong-lecturing-Ang-Mohs-on-the-use-of-Asiatic-Legalist-Tricks&goto=newpost).