PDA

View Full Version : H24R10 Jesse $20

jacky43
16-11-2013, 07:17 PM
16 Nov Saturday, btw 245 to 315 pm

She is prettier then the last session, not sure could be back into 2009? Jesse is in a blue T-shirt and tight short which show off her firm legs and assess. Fair skin with blue eye lashes, nothing heavy just ordinary MILF girl. I wanted to see her naked so mine feelings won.

I entered her room, told her $50 and repeated few times because she was surprised. Still she is reading the papers on her bed. I said her name then she looked up, I all really felt the tightness in mine under wear. Still she return me $30 I reject it and got mine $ worth.

Jesse washed me rather fast, and then she applies lotion in her pussy. She started with capping me; proceed with planting kisses on mine chest. I fondle her back, she moves into BJ. She was skilled no doubt; below the princess standards but she made it with upping and down her head. I pull her tight hair to the back; watching her in the mirror on mine right.

All along I cup her perky right tits, soft like cherry I tuned her tip she press mine hand down on it. Probably I hit her g-shot because later on I did it again, she press mine hand harder. I loved watching her Q up on mine left, with her not too fat and beautifully arm mine dick stood tall. Jesse mark is 9/ 10 up till this level.

Although her face is motionless, I could sense she is not comfortable with me in worshipping her tits. Then she signals me to fuck her from the top, I quickly set up she guide me into her pussy, she pulled her legs with both hands while I pump her. I ask for frenching she said no, I bend down to kiss her face she is not please. The second level I maintain 9/ 10, probably with a desire in fucking her.

The third stage is HJ, as much as I want to cum I wish to punish her because I had upgraded to $50. I withdrawn from her pussy ask for HJ, she set up took out a lotion pull off the cap. She stroke me rather fast with light massaging on the balls, I love to watch her motionless face and firm beautifully arm as she pull me up and down.

I must have taken her by surprised; mine first shot was on her chin next I caught the mirror on the right. She quickly covers me with tissues and, wipes the semen on her chin. I was too steam to notice did she clean off the mirror. Good girl she deserve a 10.

I might RTF her next year, the next trip I will look out for her sister Lillian. She is a copy of mine Accounts executive Ah Fang.

superfox
17-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I had tried Jesse before, but her service very rush, never return for her since then ..still worth $20 if u need a quick release and cheap deal . ..

Me looking to bonk H24 R5 Annie , any bro can provide some fr on this lady ...

Tarmar
17-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Her bj is fantastic. Good

jacky43
17-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Jesse told me RLD has seen all types of clients including passing by. She mention plain clothed even men in blue, such like yesterday it is part of an ordinary day.

Then I told her straight, not like me the kind that write in the internet. She quickly beg me not to write her, I said all right but I crossed mine fingers behind the back. Because if I keep my promise I had fail every body, mine members and brothers in armed.

As Captain Philips (Tom Hanks) said, stick together we will be all right. A conversation we had was Danga Bay. I said the commercial air has PRC actress Tang Wei, mine feelings pretty soon that place will become a Harlem for mistress. Where guys kept women across the crossway, far from Singapore for Tang Wei has this promotion.

Living here I don't want to travel to another place.

Shared with every body, in order to get the full effect of commercial sex we has to follow our heart. Walk around feel did the WL made our dicks feel itch. Then she is the one we want to spend money.

To be frank Jesse does not have the $50 service standard, but the desire to fuck her full fill mine urge. I cum in peace and get want I went there for.

Next weekend I might travel into JB. Violet is the going to be, that's if she is working. Thinking back she is in business the full year, how come she don't need to take breaks during code red? Or she has gone under the knife to take away her womb.

Still commercial sex come with HIV, the risk hangs above every body heads.

Alexryu
09-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Jesse bj is excellent but attitude is not so good,no smiling &give you a "Bao Qing Tian"type of face. How good of skill also no use like tht also "f "liao buay song....:(

jacky43
10-12-2013, 08:37 PM
You are correct my friend. One thing I am angry on call girls, she look at customers no up. Some Hollywood movies mention, after paying a call girl her dues. She turn stone cold.

I had mine fair share and had to repeat again. Ex H14 Li Wen was such a girl, after collecting mine $50. She think about her next customer, would he pay more or how she is going to con him to extent another session.

All are like this. But we get our revenge by posting it over here. You had done the right thing.

johnlim
20-05-2014, 08:56 AM
I've had called Jesse several times before. Firstly, $20 for a bonk & quick release is really a steal. Jesse skin is really smooth, so nice to caress & touch. She's actually a quiet person. After all she's a pt veteran. But I can feel that she's a rather warmth person at heart. There's once I rushed to wear my boots & she told me to wear them slowly. Another time, she'll ask me if it's my lunch hour. Her capped bj is great and for bros who like bb, well she does bb sucking your balls. 😂😂😂 good girl always RTF for me ✌️

francesco
20-05-2014, 10:21 AM
simi si bb?

johnlim
20-05-2014, 11:50 AM
BB si Bo Pang Long si bei song. 😛

queey
03-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Just visited her and indeed her face looks liked you owed her $ haha. However I find her Lao chio and I loved her natural boobs and pink nipples. Nice shaped and smooth skin. Worth the $20 if you are in a rush. No waiting time and she does quick job. Just like the title says "cheapo fuck but it feels the same when you cum".

Chimologist
08-07-2014, 01:15 PM
she is a good for sure

Sex Yoga
08-07-2014, 01:17 PM
yeah tried her last week, very good skills

Dick Dastardly
09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Agreed she is very good in her service

jaywalk
09-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Agreed she is very good in her service

What is her age group bro ? never really pay notice to this hidden gem ..

IJustHadSex89
10-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Everytime I saw a queue forming outside of H12 R08 Janet's room. Any idea why? Heard from some bros said her service is good but what does she provide? :rolleyes:

johnlim
17-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Jesse will be away for 1 month break starting 17 Oct'14. Last day of work is 16 Oct'14. Quite interesting to note that she likes to dolled up. Noticed she applied red lipstick, but by the end of BJ, come FJ, lipstick all done. 😋

jacky43
17-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Outstanding observation mine brother. She is one long service girl and a hidden gem. That is what I like, personal grooming, aka taking care of herself. Even in daily life.

Master123
19-09-2014, 04:33 PM
What times does she end work usually?

jacky43
19-09-2014, 05:25 PM
In 2012 I had seen her in business at 830 pm. Many $20 girls lock off rather late.

Alexryu
24-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Visit Jesse today still have a same traditional fierce look when bonkng on her...overall her nice figure & good bj made my day...:D

Rubiks
25-09-2014, 03:54 AM
Jesse will be away for 1 month break starting 17 Oct'14. Last day of work is 16 Oct'14. Quite interesting to note that she likes to dolled up. Noticed she applied red lipstick, but by the end of BJ, come FJ, lipstick all done. 😋

Thanks for the update bro

FishOtah
03-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Visit Jesse today still have a same traditional fierce look when bonkng on her...overall her nice figure & good bj made my day...:D

Saw here, ya really got that fierce look

ilikehottie
03-10-2014, 11:54 PM
$20?
how old is she and who does she look like?

Grounded Eagle
04-10-2014, 03:52 PM
$20?
how old is she and who does she look like?

Mid 40s lady but because her size is small & petite so she can dress like a teen in tshirt & shorts so look much younger...... but all is revealed when she strips naked.... sagging boobs, saggy buttocks, varicose veins on thighs, decaying teeth and bad breath :)

But still worth the $20 for a cheap bonk as she gives a decent CBJ and allows missionary & doggy for FJ..... no cowgal or other positions and wash up on your own after the deed.

Alexryu
05-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Mid 40s lady but because her size is small & petite so she can dress like a teen in tshirt & shorts so look much younger...... but all is revealed when she strips naked.... sagging boobs, saggy buttocks, varicose veins on thighs, decaying teeth and bad breath :)

But still worth the $20 for a cheap bonk as she gives a decent CBJ and allows missionary & doggy for FJ..... no cowgal or other positions and wash up on your own after the deed.

I think you should be entering wrong room maybe is room No:8......

Grounded Eagle
06-10-2014, 11:52 PM
I think you should be entering wrong room maybe is room No:8......

Brudders Alex.... fyi I know Jesse very well :D
She was very well known in PT for her fiery temper back in her younger days.

ACoolCucumber
07-10-2014, 12:57 AM

Wow bro sounds great

ComeMyWay
19-10-2014, 02:29 AM
Many $20 girls lock off rather late.

Very true i notice that as well

Dealler
26-10-2014, 11:46 AM

Looks good thanks bro

johnlim
28-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Looks good thanks bro

Bro Dealler, Jess has been away for more than 10 days.

Is she back or you saw someone else? 😳

Luckily seventh month is over.😅

osamabinladin
29-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Bro Dealler, Jess has been away for more than 10 days.

Is she back or you saw someone else? 😳

Luckily seventh month is over.😅

It was jacky43 working in jesse room. No bone about it.

ReallyPissedOff
06-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Looks good thanks bro

Ya agreed it was a good fr