PDA

View Full Version : Singaporeans kpkb kings!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-11-2013, 10:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/s160x160/935531_10151839017241245_1165009098_a.jpg

Ariel Soh Hui Fang wrote....

I know by writing this I am going against "popular" opinion or whatever you call it but I just have to say this...

I'm appalled that there are Singaporeans who felt strongly and justified what the hackers had done and think that it is okay.

To me that is plain WRONG and having a warped sense of justice.

The hackers' action on government websites had caused inconvenience for people who has real needs to use them.

For e.g. My cousin who was overseas and needed to renew her IC, had an issue logging in to IRAS and CPF because the websites are down.

It also resulted in "monkey-see-monkey-do" actions when some juveniles decide to imitate the Anonymous and get creative at the *scape park with vandalism.

It is something that spreads dissension and magnify issues rather then solve the problem.

This "ends justify means" mentality is hardly what I expect of a civil society and actions of a mature and responsible citizen. It is like taking justice and law into their own hands.

It does not take much brains to know that hacking into a website ( a public property) is a criminal offence.

Does that mean that if I'm unhappy with my boss, I hack into their personal accounts - Facebook and company website to state my unhappiness? Geez!

If they had any issues with the govt, then just address the issue directly in a more responsible manner.

Or if you are unhappy with the PAP, then pls VOTE MORE opposition into the parliament in the next election.

And pls lah, Singaporeans, some of you really need to wake up your idea and get a spanking!!!

You complain about this and that! But have you guys ever went to a slum or ghettos in other countries where sanitation, clean water and food are a luxury NOT the basics?

And this poor people are not much of a complaining assholes and spoiled brats like us...

When things get more expensive, you people also complain. Well, that's the price of staying in a developed world. Not happy? Go and stay in kampong then!

Australia and NZ better? Very good, you guys can just pack your bags and go there cos price of food there isn't exactly cheaper either.

Well, i have to say things could be better here with better governance. And even I have to admit that our PAP govt are not exactly saints.

But dear Singaporeans, the degree and magnitude of your complaints just doesn't justify the comforts we are still enjoying.

Even with higher costs of living, we can still afford to go for casual dinning, restaurants. At most too poor, we can still go to kopitiam.

Even the poorest here still enjoy subsidies from CDC for rental flats. Complain we don't have welfare?
Well, FYI, there are welfare states with homeless sleeping on streets and under the bridges.

Geez! Sorry for ranting here... But if you don't like what I had written you can choose not to read. But then again, when you had read up till here, I'm always done with my ranting.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?168333-Singaporeans-kpkb-kings!!!&goto=newpost).