PDA

View Full Version : good massage with milf

ok69
13-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Good day Gentleman
Ru feeling horny cos of the big rain tody ? hahaha

Would like to introduce u all a decent find
went makan with my viet mm at JC

then was using a social app to search around for more targets for FB/ONS and guess what ?
A prc milf reply me,
we chat for couple of days and meet up nearby her house for lunch.

Told me her long personal story and i don think is important in here
What important is that she is providing massage and now i can introduce to our fellow brothers here

After meeting up, few days later she told me she decided to massage clients on her own this round
She used to work in SG and had a certification in massage too

So i told her to get ready her stuff ready and let me know when she ready
So I tried her massage and i think she knows her stuff pretty well, just that shes back home in China for a long time and had not been practicing it

Start of with some presses to relax the body and proceed with oil
Decent with strength and will keep asking is the strength ok

Nothing happen when i was face lying down, she proceed to my legs and i was expecting some arousal but nothing happen

Then I flipped over, she continue the legs.
So i told her frankly what i expect from her
I told her that it will be fun and teasing if she can arouse me while massage my legs
She said she didnt know exactly how to do it, so i teach her a little bit, using her little finger to brush my manhood while massaging across my legs

Wasnt too bad imo hahaha
Proceed to the next leg, to the back, more shoulder and head.
And later she tell me ok, times up. Go and take your shower

Then I told her how about this? pointing to my manhood ...
(actually i just bonk my FB earlier i know theres no way i can cum again via hj, but i still want to try cos is like a thrill to me, cos is the first time i really introduce to sbf as compare to my numerous FRs :o)

She told me she really don know and only did for her bfs before ... I just told her do it the same way.
As this time the blanket still over my manhood, she cupped my manhood and moves in a round motion hehehe

It seems to be hard and now i told her to use some oil and start wanking it.
I shifted my position a little and i pat on the massage bed, signalling her to sit nearer to me. And with that, i reach out my right hand and squeeze on her amble breast, omg feel so good. u know the thrill? cos i am consider her first customer

after awhile the wanking seem alittle mechanic, i told her change to over grip and do a twist motion while wanking. not bad! i fact i really like this when someone do this to me.
I also teach her to tickle the balls, massage to ball, rub the penis tip and alot of moves which arouse me that for all i can remember during my massage session.

All the while, top roaming was allow
she was very hardworking and tried as hard to make me cum but i know is pretty impossible cos remember i just had a fuck before meeting her

So i gave up and took a shower instead and proceed to mask51 to meet my viet mm :D
I paid her decent amount and i told her i try my best to help her by passing her contact here.
I told her i cant promise any clients, so i paid her quite high amount, i don want to be a free rider in any case

Nana 34 PRC

Looks 6.5/10
165cm
55kg
C cup

She can provided traditional massage at joo chiat
It comes with a massage bed, shower room as attached (ownself shower for my case)

1 hour + hj = $90
1.5 hours + hj = $120

if ur keen in her services, pls pm me
will only pass her number to brothers with high points / reps / and being active in this forum

nokia611o
13-11-2013, 08:40 PM
use a apps to search a milf?
Young one have? If use apps

darknight80
13-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow, what app did u use to find?

Care to share the contact? $100 for 2 hrs not bad.

noobster89
13-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Wah what kind of app is that?! Can share the app instead?! Hehehehe!!

nictan
14-11-2013, 12:12 AM
hi bro,
can share the contact please?

222nge
14-11-2013, 09:38 AM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc/address pls.
Jus upped u +5 to 248 liao.

ok69
14-11-2013, 11:55 AM
LoL

looks like our bros here are more interested in the app
theres alot of social apps, just use all of them

milfs or young or fls depends on your skills hahaha

Anyway NANA can only converse in Chinese
So sorry for other race brothers :)

Will be releasing the patches of numbers to the bros here
If i did not PM u, means u do not meet my requirements.
PM me again if u have FRs in this forum and give me the direct link the post number

lighter123
14-11-2013, 02:15 PM
can share ctc ??

ok69
14-11-2013, 07:46 PM
first batch already send to your pm
pls provide FR
;)

ahboy3
14-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Good day Gentleman
Ru feeling horny cos of the big rain tody ? hahaha

Would like to introduce u all a decent find
went makan with my viet mm at JC

then was using a social app to search around for more targets for FB/ONS and guess what ?
A prc milf reply me,
we chat for couple of days and meet up nearby her house for lunch.

Told me her long personal story and i don think is important in here
What important is that she is providing massage and now i can introduce to our fellow brothers here

After meeting up, few days later she told me she decided to massage clients on her own this round
She used to work in SG and had a certification in massage too

So i told her to get ready her stuff ready and let me know when she ready
So I tried her massage and i think she knows her stuff pretty well, just that shes back home in China for a long time and had not been practicing it

Start of with some presses to relax the body and proceed with oil
Decent with strength and will keep asking is the strength ok

Nothing happen when i was face lying down, she proceed to my legs and i was expecting some arousal but nothing happen

Then I flipped over, she continue the legs.
So i told her frankly what i expect from her
I told her that it will be fun and teasing if she can arouse me while massage my legs
She said she didnt know exactly how to do it, so i teach her a little bit, using her little finger to brush my manhood while massaging across my legs

Wasnt too bad imo hahaha
Proceed to the next leg, to the back, more shoulder and head.
And later she tell me ok, times up. Go and take your shower

Then I told her how about this? pointing to my manhood ...
(actually i just bonk my FB earlier i know theres no way i can cum again via hj, but i still want to try cos is like a thrill to me, cos is the first time i really introduce to sbf as compare to my numerous FRs :o)

She told me she really don know and only did for her bfs before ... I just told her do it the same way.
As this time the blanket still over my manhood, she cupped my manhood and moves in a round motion hehehe

It seems to be hard and now i told her to use some oil and start wanking it.
I shifted my position a little and i pat on the massage bed, signalling her to sit nearer to me. And with that, i reach out my right hand and squeeze on her amble breast, omg feel so good. u know the thrill? cos i am consider her first customer

after awhile the wanking seem alittle mechanic, i told her change to over grip and do a twist motion while wanking. not bad! i fact i really like this when someone do this to me.
I also teach her to tickle the balls, massage to ball, rub the penis tip and alot of moves which arouse me that for all i can remember during my massage session.

All the while, top roaming was allow
she was very hardworking and tried as hard to make me cum but i know is pretty impossible cos remember i just had a fuck before meeting her

So i gave up and took a shower instead and proceed to mask51 to meet my viet mm :D
I paid her decent amount and i told her i try my best to help her by passing her contact here.
I told her i cant promise any clients, so i paid her quite high amount, i don want to be a free rider in any case

Nana 34 PRC

Looks 6.5/10

C cup, decent height and weight
slight tummy

It comes with a massage bed, shower room as attached (ownself shower for my case)

1 hour $60
1.5 hours $90
2 hours $100

HJ addition $50

will only pass her number to brothers with high points / reps / and being active in this forum

Can pm me contact?

Ironpole
15-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Wow, what app did u use to find?

Care to share the contact? $100 for 2 hrs not bad.

Bro. Just to be clear. It's 100$ for massage. 50$ for hj. So it is not cheap

Bro ok69. Can give clearer stats of height/weight?

Cheers

ok69
15-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Updated her stats

I just discuss with her to ask her change her rates / timing

Hope u guys are ok, pls note i only trying to share and help her ;)

Man of Tiger
15-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi bro, can share her contact? Thanks.

ok69
15-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact? Thanks.

PM send

Nana 34 PRC

Looks 6.5/10
165cm
55kg
C cup

1 hour + hj = $90
1.5 hours + hj = $120

Ironpole
16-11-2013, 07:16 AM
FR on Nana

Looks 7/10 (acceptable to me)
165cm
55kg (got slight tummy meh? didnt notice)
C cup (soft boobs)

Massage 8/10 is good. got strength, but i going for normal relaxing. so ask her to softer.

there is this part in the massage whereby she will use the elbow/forearm on ur back, her boobs was pressing on my head.. damn shiok. ask her to do for all bros.

bro ok69 ask her to massage leg that time, to stimulate didi, i ask her to do that too plus similar when massaging tummy then hj.

she learned from bro ok69. i improved it further.

damage: 90 1hr massage + hj.

cheers

ok69
16-11-2013, 10:27 AM
tks bro Ironpole on your FR...
she mentioned ur a nice gentleman

hope she can improve her skills after all the bros teach her something that each of us like :D

but unfortunately she had something to attend back home
and her last day will be on the 20th , and will be back again but not sure when too

so if ur keen to pm me :)

ok69
18-11-2013, 11:19 AM
upz, lovely milf gg back soon
do try her, my first sharing in sbf :D