PDA

View Full Version : TN @AMK FOC HJ + 1 hour TN

impreza69
27-07-2005, 08:26 PM
To all TN lover here,

Happen to drop by TN at AMK and found this place which offer FOC HJ for 1 hour of full TN.

The lady same as every place is from ROC.....setup is so so.....but the catch that they do serious TN and PLUS...free HJ !! The damage is 36 per hour...include HJ. As for the look, I graded them average 6/10.

I went there 4 times....manage to get the mobile of the key lady.

Any brudder want to try can pm me for the contact.

I do not have any associate with them, just to share to brudder here for FOC HJ.

Cheers!

lurpsexx
27-07-2005, 08:34 PM
To all TN lover here,

Happen to drop by TN at AMK and found this place which offer FOC HJ for 1 hour of full TN.

The lady same as every place is from ROC.....setup is so so.....but the catch that they do serious TN and PLUS...free HJ !! The damage is 36 per hour...include HJ. As for the look, I graded them average 6/10.

I do not have any associate with them, just to share to brudder here for FOC HJ.

Cheers!

FUCK!

THIS IS A CON MESSAGE!

I PERSONALLY WENT TO THIS PLACE IN AMK AVE ??? (AFTER AMK MRT ACROSS THE BRIDGE , WALK TO LEFT FOR ABT 10 MINS AND THE SHOP UNDERNEATH THE BLOCK OF FLATS..) WITH MY ARMY FREN FOR TN, AND HEARD GOT FREE HJ ALL FOR $36...

ENDED UP THE TN WAS LIKE SHIT AND MY FREN KENA $40 FOR HJ N I HAD TO EXPLCITLY ASK WHY NO FREE HJ... THE LADY REPLY NO SUCH THING!

KNN, FUCK THE IDIOT WHO SPREAD LIES LIKE THIS! :mad:

durex
27-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Bro good job think you have a very good lobang FOC hj think market very diffcult to find liao i pei fu pei fu,but could you kindly pls share wif us around which part of AMK is it,thank you very much :)

durex
27-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Bro lurpsexx thanks for informing us,i still happily thought tat got so good lobang ccb :mad:

lurpsexx
27-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Bro good job think you have a very good lobang FOC hj think market very diffcult to find liao i pei fu pei fu,but could you kindly pls share wif us around which part of AMK is it,thank you very much :)

Bro,

Where got money no one wants to earn?? esp when faced with horny bastards waiting to unload?? Either the woman is a bai-chi or plain ungreedy... either way, there is no such thing as a free lunch ( or HJ for that matter...)..

AMK near the MRT side.. forgot liao la, after so du lan...!!! :mad:

David_Ginola
27-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey idiot impreza

your nick will be remembered dearly. I have to thank lurpsexx for informing us earlier before we are CONNED!!!! Why i'm so worked up??? Cos I also conned by bros here before. Or should i say not bros of SBF but an idiot of certain tuinas.

Sorry to hear that bro lurpsexx did a commando job 1st. But u have saved a lot of bros here. THANK YOU.

Cheers

R-K-O
27-07-2005, 10:05 PM
The only TN i come across which has complimentry HJ is @ blk 332, Jxx Hx. Last time the name is Xxx Hx. I long time never go liao. Don't know whether still got free or not......

R-k-O

newbadass
28-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Bro,

Where got money no one wants to earn?? esp when faced with horny bastards waiting to unload?? Either the woman is a bai-chi or plain ungreedy... either way, there is no such thing as a free lunch ( or HJ for that matter...)..

Not say don't have... but getting it kind of like striking Toto... :o

In 2003, I went to a shop in Chinatown where the rate was $40 per hour. The girl massaged me for 1 hour, then asked if I want to extend another half hour. And during that half hour, she gave me a HJ... altogether damage was $60. Considered free HJ, I guess.

The shop is closed but the lady is still around. I have been giving her business for the past 2 years plus. Now she is talking about keeping her mountain and going straight (but then she has been talking about it since 2004) so I don't want to recommend new customers to her...

lurpsexx
28-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Not say don't have... but getting it kind of like striking Toto... :o

In 2003, I went to a shop in Chinatown where the rate was $40 per hour. The girl massaged me for 1 hour, then asked if I want to extend another half hour. And during that half hour, she gave me a HJ... altogether damage was $60. Considered free HJ, I guess.

The shop is closed but the lady is still around. I have been giving her business for the past 2 years plus. Now she is talking about keeping her mountain and going straight (but then she has been talking about it since 2004) so I don't want to recommend new customers to her...

Bro,

U got handsome face ma... that's why the kind lady give u HJ lor... We are soo ugly where got so good like u.. hiaz!

Actually, it depends on the lady la... if u can sian her, you can get something special lor, often FOC.. that is if u yan tau, or got good with words, can bluff bird come down fr tree lor.. kekeke.. If based on purely economic/price factor, very very hard got HJ cum massage at $36 la... she dun earn anything doing HJ for u lei... might as well not give rite? :cool:

orche
28-07-2005, 09:28 AM
All samsters, pls remember there is no free lunch in this world, or there might be some catch.

LUNCH
28-07-2005, 10:00 AM
All samsters, pls remember there is no free lunch in this world, or there might be some catch.

There WAS, but no more for NOW!!!!!
:)

KOJAD
28-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Agree w/ bro Lurpsexx, why should they do for free. No tips, no extra. Ganna before. Serve you w/out asking then ask for handsome tips later. :mad: :o

simimabochap
28-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Theres no such thing as a free handjob
unless u look like aaron kwok with a 9inch cock
though once in a blue moon they will jerk u for free
more like to make u come back for another massage fee
the only way u can get a free jerk
is to be a regular and knows how to flirt

Faint
28-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Or maybe you so heng, the girl hand itchy desperately need to jerk some dicks off... :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2005, 12:31 PM
I PERSONALLY WENT TO THIS PLACE IN AMK AVE ??? (AFTER AMK MRT ACROSS THE BRIDGE , WALK TO LEFT FOR ABT 10 MINS AND THE SHOP UNDERNEATH THE BLOCK OF FLATS..) WITH MY ARMY FREN FOR TN, AND HEARD GOT FREE HJ ALL FOR $36...

ENDED UP THE TN WAS LIKE SHIT AND MY FREN KENA $40 FOR HJ N I HAD TO EXPLCITLY ASK WHY NO FREE HJ... THE LADY REPLY NO SUCH THING!

KNN, FUCK THE IDIOT WHO SPREAD LIES LIKE THIS! :mad:

Is it *422 you are referring? There's one there who offer good message but w/o any services.

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Bro,

U got handsome face ma... that's why the kind lady give u HJ lor... We are soo ugly where got so good like u.. hiaz!

Actually, it depends on the lady la... if u can sian her, you can get something special lor, often FOC.. that is if u yan tau, or got good with words, can bluff bird come down fr tree lor.. kekeke.. If based on purely economic/price factor, very very hard got HJ cum massage at $36 la... she dun earn anything doing HJ for u lei... might as well not give rite? :cool:

You ugly?? Me fainted.... :eek:

newbadass
29-07-2005, 09:41 AM

Actually, it depends on the lady la... if u can sian her, you can get something special lor, often FOC.. that is if u yan tau, or got good with words, can bluff bird come down fr tree lor..

Paiseh lah... I got none of the above... :p
Probably I was just lucky, or like one other bro said, just want to encourage me to come back. It worked! I went back and paid $60 for the same thing, but this time she finished within 1 hour. But still cheap!

For the past 2 years plus I have been giving her my business... of course got free stuff. But you got to think - 2++ years of customer loyalty, if got no benefits, then I lagi sek pai ;)

impreza69
29-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I do not understand why I was called idiot while I just share what I got.

Points was deducted without verifying...

As I say I got no associate with this place and i happen to found this place and share with samster here. Why do i gain to con ?

Btw, the place is in amk ave 6, not near to amk MRT station. Any samster can pm me and contact me thru my hp to verify!

Maybe I should not share this at all. Thanks anyway!

:(

SuperIdle
29-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Theres no such thing as a free handjob
unless u look like aaron kwok with a 9inch cock
though once in a blue moon they will jerk u for free
more like to make u come back for another massage fee
the only way u can get a free jerk
is to be a regular and knows how to flirt

clap clap...nice poem

sengkang9
29-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Guys, I got something to share. Sometimes, things like this do happen. I meant FOC.
Back then, before Youth Health Centre got its current name, I used to frequent it before Bugis.
I believe most of you who went there knew a gal called Sally?
A very popular gal back then before she resign & got married in JB.
(Luckily she resign before the HC was forced to close).
Anyway, she & I clicked back then to the extend of having CIM once (2 go) with the occassional FOC bonk or at S$50 only.
I know some of you will say that there's no such thing as foc. Yes, its true.
Maybe for once or twice only. She said that she must take back something for the time spent, so its S$50.
I kept quiet about it becos nobody will believe. So maybe this guy is telling the truth but it only happens to him. Maybe she likes him & so do the stupid FOC HJ for him.
Just sharing. No offence meant to anyone. Cheers!

IloveBusty
29-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Guys, I got something to share. Sometimes, things like this do happen. I meant FOC.
Back then, before Youth Health Centre got its current name, I used to frequent it before Bugis.
I believe most of you who went there knew a gal called Sally?
A very popular gal back then before she resign & got married in JB.
(Luckily she resign before the HC was forced to close).
Anyway, she & I clicked back then to the extend of having CIM once (2 go) with the occassional FOC bonk or at S$50 only.
I know some of you will say that there's no such thing as foc. Yes, its true.
Maybe for once or twice only. She said that she must take back something for the time spent, so its S$50.
I kept quiet about it becos nobody will believe. So maybe this guy is telling the truth but it only happens to him. Maybe she likes him & so do the stupid FOC HJ for him.
Just sharing. No offence meant to anyone. Cheers!

So, U're trying to say dis Sally like U oso lor............Yan Tau kia tiok boh :rolleyes:

sengkang9
29-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Well, Like I said earlier. Meant no offence or bragging.
I dont even want to think of it that she like me at all.
Maybe if she really like me, she wouldn't asked for at least $50.
I should have got it free all the time.

impreza69
02-08-2005, 11:50 AM
I given the contacts & place to some senior samster here.

Let's see then.

Thanks!

acer3939
02-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Ok guys give impreza69 a break. what he says is true. he pass me the contact and i tried. the TN is $36 and the HJ is not free!( no lah it's free )keke because i tips her $4 mah.
so total all in
TN = $36
HJ = $4 (tips)
Total = $40
But pls dont expect a pretty sty hoh, 1 hr not too bad tn & hj for $40 you cant complain too much keke. anyway thanks to impreza69 for the contact and as i have said i will bring you back to life again :D

newbadass
02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Well, Like I said earlier. Meant no offence or bragging.
I dont even want to think of it that she like me at all.
Maybe if she really like me, she wouldn't asked for at least $50.
I should have got it free all the time.

Tolong lah brudder... this is a business and people need to eat.
Can get it free... no problem. But as chiongsters we should show some standard and not ask for it free all the time. I mean, this charbor and you can consider friends already right? So between friends, sometimes she treat you, sometimes you treat her mah... :cool:

durex
02-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Bro impreza69 will up you tomorrow :)
Dont be taken a back by red card,hope you could continue do good sharing,cheers :)

impreza69
03-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks Bros acer3939, durex & Jlove!

Hope you enjoy the session, actually she is quite good on TN.

Keep in touch!

skymud
03-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey bro R-K-O Jxx Hx still doing the same thing after changing a new boss :D imprezza bro can post some fr on the place? Thanks :D

leostar17
03-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Tat place is for real, $36 for free HJ. I am regular there almost every 2 weeks.

The joint is at the blk behind the Church next to the Shell Patrol kiosk.

seacher
03-08-2005, 05:55 PM
if i not wrong i think there is a thread for this joint already
thanks thread starter for sharing and will up u when able to
keep sharing bro!!!

seacher
04-08-2005, 09:00 PM
if i not wrong i think there is a thread for this joint already
thanks thread starter for sharing and will up u when able to
keep sharing bro!!!
juz did that
pls pm the threadstarter for location not me lay i also never go there before
juz saw a thread previously at amk area charging 40 including hj

hungry
05-08-2005, 12:43 AM
To all Bros ,

:D Is it along ave 8 instead of ave 6... near to bishan park?? pls enlighten me...

sabroe163
17-08-2005, 11:33 AM
It's along Ave 8 near Bishan Park, the block next to the Church.

cybron
24-08-2005, 12:05 PM
went there a few day.. but kanna pay for hj.. maybe certain ger charge for hj. It will be good if some can name or PM the name of the ger. only saw xiao hong and xiao yun that day.. serve by xiao yun..

gonggong18
24-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Reminds me of the story about fairy god mother and her 3 wishes. She appeared as an old garbage collector to a down and out man. She told him she can grant him 3 wishes..but with condition attached.

cancum
26-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Just tried a few hours ago . Skills on TN quite good for 36/hrs . ROC from Fujian Seow Ling about 32 years old service me . Everything SOP . I'm the only customer there . Complaint no business . Told her if her service is good , will sure spread the news for her . She happy like fcuk but in the end still have to pay for HJ . Total damage 60 .

Oh , can auto roam but she say she don't do FJ although she know can earn more $$$$ . I had a hard time unhooking her bra . See bay pasiah ! Cup size about 32A only . RTF ? Maybe only . Want to try other outlet .

Cheers

lurpsexx
27-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Just tried a few hours ago . Skills on TN quite good for 36/hrs . .... but in the end still have to pay for HJ . Total damage 60 .

RTF ? Maybe only . Want to try other outlet .

Cheers

Like I said before, no gal give free one unless she got something fr you la.. be it you yan tau, or u give her return biz or u big tipper lor... nothing to them man, when they just need to up down up down on your shaft for a little longer mah...
To Bros who got FOC HJ, good for you. But pls dun give false expectations to others, who may get upset or embarassed later...

Bro Rof|maoxz,

Why u fainted? :confused: Got many yan tau bros here lei! (excluding me la!) :p

cancum
27-08-2005, 06:26 PM
To Bros who got FOC HJ, good for you. But pls dun give false expectations to others, who may get upset or embarassed later...

Yeah , agreed totally because i nearly ask why i must pay for HJ snice one of bro here got it for free . Lucky i'm ready to pay for it ! hahahahahahaha