PDA

View Full Version : Gf, not giving... buay tahan liao!

Jizzer
11-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi all,

I guess here is the only place for me to vent my frustration!:mad:

We have not been having sex for about 1 month plus already!
Sometimes this really made me no choice but to DIY, felt so pathetic and it's really not pleasing enough!

Talk to her about it but end up telling me, no feeling, too tired... worst still sometimes even got push away when I becoming touchy to get the ball rolling...:(

Super siann...! what to do?!

C.I.M
11-11-2013, 05:43 PM
when she need it ,dun give it to her also lo :)

Juz joking bro, i do believed something must have went wrong in ur relationship.

noobster89
11-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Dude, I have a gf too. The worst part about this close to 5yrs relationship is that she DOES NOT WANNA HAVE SEX! I have to DIY..........
I KNOW, I have a FUCKING sad life!!

And the most she does is bj & hj, that's it. THAT'S FUCKING IT! I've decided to seek sexual release somewhere else instead. I can't take it anymore.

Jizzer
11-11-2013, 05:48 PM
when she need it ,dun give it to her also lo :)

Juz joking bro, i do believed something must have went wrong in ur relationship.

Well true bro... recall last time when we are together, still in our honey moon period. I use to have sex with her till she squirt!

Recently quarrel on and off... probably this is the cause also.
But things start to tone down a little.
I hate it when she always say I'm taking her for sex = love.

wahhh biangg! she say this, she win liao loh!

volcano
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
no offense...but maybe its time for u to start looking for a new gf.

LovePotion
11-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi all,

Sometimes this really made me no choice but to DIY, felt so pathetic and it's really not pleasing enough!

Talk to her about it but end up telling me, no feeling, too tired... worst still sometimes even got push away when I becoming touchy to get the ball rolling...:(

I think there are some reasons behind it. If i am right, she loose feeling for you, thats why not giving you sex.

Another reason is that, she feel that you didnt perform well in sex and cannot satisfy her.

I think either one of the reason

lerikol
11-11-2013, 05:58 PM
There are several reasons just giving one I encounter.

There is something that is bothering her about the relationship
You must give her love and sex will be automatic
Just find the root cause of the relationship should solve the sex problem

Jizzer
11-11-2013, 06:18 PM
There are several reasons just giving one I encounter.

There is something that is bothering her about the relationship
You must give her love and sex will be automatic
Just find the root cause of the relationship should solve the sex problem

Most probably is just this case... I'm mean she seems really fine, also not that type that will 1 leg 2 boat type.

Thank you all bros for the advise...

Tomb
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Have a simple romantic dinner and test test how she react to you after that.
i.e. if everything improves.. then got chance for more sex..

Else, if she is unmoved, then like what all bros say, she might be seeing someone else..

NRider
11-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi TS my take will be to talk things out amicably :rolleyes:

KonKam
11-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Well true bro... recall last time when we are together, still in our honey moon period. I use to have sex with her till she squirt!

Pity you bro,

Sex mean making love to feel closer mah.
Anyway,
Once she decide no sex mean relationship is going downhill.

time to move on

weasely
11-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Pity you bro,

Sex mean making love to feel closer mah.
Anyway,
Once she decide no sex mean relationship is going downhill.

time to move on

Agree with bro KonKam. Time to move on to greener pastures!

pleasurehobby
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Woman are emotional creatures! Need to stir her emotions first to get her going into the mood. No amount of visual/sextual stimulation will be as effecting as an emotional stimulation.

crood
11-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Have some pride! if she stop giving, stop asking. Seek for elsewhere without kowtow to her.

tshirt
11-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Had a fight? good.
Wait for the make up sex, it will be really satisfying

babyeyes
11-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Bro, I think she feel you like sex with her more than luv or caring her.

peekaboo
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM
TS, when a women start to feel that she is treated like a sex machine then things will become complicated.

Try showing empathy that you understand her feelings ...

justanothergirl
12-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Just sharing my own experience.

I was in the same situation as you before. Not wanting sex for a period of time due to quarrels. It can put a damper on the sex life.

Maybe plan a romantic date to try get things going? Most women are emotional creatures, they think with their heart.

Good luck TS! :)

iceman1978
12-11-2013, 05:26 AM

Haha i have the same reason too

hi2u
12-11-2013, 12:25 PM
I have the same issue too.
But nonetheless, a non-sexual relationship can be good too. Life is much more than just sex.
But well, when urges are concern, hmmm I think there are reasons why we visit this forum. Oxy-moron though, as much as much morally, it's not right to fuck another girl other than your own girlfriend, but oh well...

fantasyinjector
12-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Talk to her. I think she might just be tired and you are not initiating in a right way.

Johnbass
12-11-2013, 12:36 PM
I also buey tahan cos' wifey don't want this n that during sex... Dun know how to coax her... Showed her XXX videos on the different positions... But she shy.
Next option is 偷吃 bah.

smallLJboy
12-11-2013, 12:59 PM
girl are very emotional creature and they feel the "feeling" more then sex.. of cos if during honey moon period.. everything is ok, sex is good.. but after time when she start to think that when ever you meet her and only want sex.. she will start to back off..

so treat her like a real gf and not a sex release machine.. you have to sweet talk to her and make her feel "lovely"..once they feel love and they naturally feel sexing and more open to sex..

go shopping with her.. I mean really go shopping as walk into the shop with her.. help her choose cloths (of cos u can choose those sexy mini type) and ask her to try on and then praise her how nice it look on her.. boost her confident level up..

do something romantic together..gal like to do things together with someone they love. so dont always said no time, boaring, want to play sccocer, play xbox etc etc.. go out and join some classes with her.. they will love it and eventaully when they feel love again, they will give it to you,

then when you have sex with her.. not just thinking of making yourself shiok only.. service her first.kiss her (not always her nibble) but kiss other place, touch her like touching a tofu, gently.. make her feel precious.. then she will reward you back once she get what she want.. eventually she will start to enjoy sex with you and not thinking that you are only here to make love with her..

in summary, gal want feeling more then action (sex).. so give her the feeling and make her feel that you really love her, enjoy doing thing with her.. and once her feeling is "full"..she will need to release it back to you (in another way)

Augustus
12-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi all,

Dude, I have a gf too. The worst part about this close to 5yrs relationship is that she DOES NOT WANNA HAVE SEX! I have to DIY..........
I KNOW, I have a FUCKING sad life!!

And the most she does is bj & hj, that's it. THAT'S FUCKING IT! I've decided to seek sexual release somewhere else instead. I can't take it anymore.

I have the same issue too.
But nonetheless, a non-sexual relationship can be good too. Life is much more than just sex.
But well, when urges are concern, hmmm I think there are reasons why we visit this forum. Oxy-moron though, as much as much morally, it's not right to fuck another girl other than your own girlfriend, but oh well...

To the 3 bros above, you guys really speak my mind... There are a lot of reasons why our GFs are refusing sex before marriage. But we need it too, its good for the relationship, spirit, mind and everything!! Pros>Cons.

wantanabee
12-11-2013, 02:18 PM
if you think she is worth maintaining as a gf and looking towards a marriage future then so be it lor. you can always sex elsewhere. meanwhile u should try to understand the problem from her. likely she woundn't say things that will hurt ur ego. but somehow u must proof ur desire to solve the problem.

however if not the case, then dont waste time liao...

as to why she refuses to have sex, too many possiblities.
1, u aren't performing and she doesnt feel good having sex with you, therefore it's another waste of time for her, or rather a one-sided enjoyment in the sex
2, she might be seeing someone else who can climax her, might not be someone. even a vibrator may work better than u
3, certain experience when having sex with you last time refrain her from committing again. eg, u dont wear condom, she scare shotgun, or u always forcefully make her perform bj? bbbj? or u attempt to sex her in some AV position where she dont feel comfortable.?
4, dont let her feel commerical. eg, you buy things for her in return for sex.

wantanabee
12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
I also buey tahan cos' wifey don't want this n that during sex... Dun know how to coax her... Showed her XXX videos on the different positions... But she shy.
Next option is 偷吃 bah.

certain AV positions are unrealistic lei... dont let ur mind be tainted with those AV vids. AV vid are deliberately made to enhance the visual effect and to increase the room for imagination.
imagine ur world w/o AV vids. that is how natural sex will be.

if u want a AV experience, find a whore

Augustus
13-11-2013, 05:36 PM
qn to those bros, if you gf don't give you, and you are sick of DIY, will you turn to FL?

fantasyinjector
13-11-2013, 05:56 PM
qn to those bros, if you gf don't give you, and you are sick of DIY, will you turn to FL?

Isnt the answer very obvious from all the bros?
Is whether you wanna do it or not only

sundial
13-11-2013, 07:15 PM

Of coz ... somehow have to settle it lar.
First few time guilty but later hack it! her fault not mine. I have my own needs and I need to take care of myself.

Augustus
13-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Of coz ... somehow have to settle it lar.
First few time guilty but later hack it! her fault not mine. I have my own needs and I need to take care of myself.

Devils at work... I have to agree on this bro. The lil brother needs to be served!! :D

Jizzer
13-11-2013, 08:09 PM
girl are very emotional creature and they feel the "feeling" more then sex.. of cos if during honey moon period.. everything is ok, sex is good.. but after time when she start to think that when ever you meet her and only want sex.. she will start to back off..

so treat her like a real gf and not a sex release machine.. you have to sweet talk to her and make her feel "lovely"..once they feel love and they naturally feel sexing and more open to sex..

go shopping with her.. I mean really go shopping as walk into the shop with her.. help her choose cloths (of cos u can choose those sexy mini type) and ask her to try on and then praise her how nice it look on her.. boost her confident level up..

do something romantic together..gal like to do things together with someone they love. so dont always said no time, boaring, want to play sccocer, play xbox etc etc.. go out and join some classes with her.. they will love it and eventaully when they feel love again, they will give it to you,

then when you have sex with her.. not just thinking of making yourself shiok only.. service her first.kiss her (not always her nibble) but kiss other place, touch her like touching a tofu, gently.. make her feel precious.. then she will reward you back once she get what she want.. eventually she will start to enjoy sex with you and not thinking that you are only here to make love with her..

in summary, gal want feeling more then action (sex).. so give her the feeling and make her feel that you really love her, enjoy doing thing with her.. and once her feeling is "full"..she will need to release it back to you (in another way)

wow! Bro, basically I've really done all this during our initial time together!
Guess I need to balance up my work and life man... probably I'm just to engross i to work life and left her there for too long...

Also thank you every brother here for all the advices! :D

ViperX7
14-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Sharing my story here too. My gf is a strictly no sex before marriage girl too. But we don't even do much petting. We've French but that's about the most we've done. Still trying to go onto the next level. But still no luck.

szczesny
14-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Lucky only gf, what if becum wife like so many bros here then hard to turn back lor!

marclove
14-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Hmm like u said u didnt give her attention for awhile so she maybe giving you the cold shoulders on ur needs. Slowly compensate the relationship by spending more quality time. She loves u she eventually will give you what u want.

I was on e too busy withh work and wife and myself sort of lost the passion in bed. Took awhile and lots of effort (like what the bros here said, go out accompany her, give her romantic and stuff) to get thinks back to normal.

Mountain
14-11-2013, 07:53 AM
Sharing my story here too. My gf is a strictly no sex before marriage girl too. But we don't even do much petting. We've French but that's about the most we've done. Still trying to go onto the next level. But still no luck.

I feel you bro. Sometimes when you are horny and have the urge to release and you feel the righteous way is to service by your gf. But because of her principle you can only take it or leave it. No choice, not even hj, bj, and like you said much petting.

Augustus
15-11-2013, 04:33 PM

same situation bro. no sex before marriage. but the thing is, bros who once had other gf and had sex before will wish that the current gf is willing to give too. but.......why are we in such a situation....viperx7... :confused:

ViperX7
17-11-2013, 12:52 AM
I feel you bro. Sometimes when you are horny and have the urge to release and you feel the righteous way is to service by your gf. But because of her principle you can only take it or leave it. No choice, not even hj, bj, and like you said much petting.
Yeah so true. When you are in the mood but she doesn't let you do anything. So frustrated.

same situation bro. no sex before marriage. but the thing is, bros who once had other gf and had sex before will wish that the current gf is willing to give too. but.......why are we in such a situation....viperx7... :confused:
That sucks man. Change gf? Unless you're really into her.

MrStyleKing
17-11-2013, 02:27 AM
Hi all,

Go Geylang TS ;)

handsomeboy888
17-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Bro, Please find out the true reason why she is not giving you sex. There surely be a reason why she is behaving like that.

Augustus
17-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah so true. When you are in the mood but she doesn't let you do anything. So frustrated.

That sucks man. Change gf? Unless you're really into her.

change gf for sex is quite.... hais

well.. many reasons, if she is christian?

virginmama
17-11-2013, 11:54 AM
why dont you talk heart to hearth with her...see what reasons she give you

PPGirl
17-11-2013, 12:19 PM
keep hearing guys saying gfs not giving.. this & that.

did u know actual reason of y she is not giving? It might be your fault??
If u are a understanding bf..i believe this thread wont be started at all or ts..are u trying to find new ways to relieve urself?? Thus seeking for more advices here whether other bros have any lobangs to intro? lol

cpcpcp91
17-11-2013, 12:23 PM

my friend got gf, very accomodating one. all the time is boom boom. but when she go out of tow for holiday or visit family, he will jio me to go and play :D

think its more a matter of appetite, my friend is just straight-up about it, told me he needs variety. maybe TS really wants a change? though he should try to work things out first if he treasure this r/s.