PDA

View Full Version : Chow Cheebyeee ahhhhhhh!!!

STUD100
27-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!! Its like the smell of urine on the flr leaving it for afew days n nv wash that kind! The super salty smell! I feel digusted to finger her cos whenever i pull out my finger, i smell chow chee bye ahhhh!!
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!! :eek:

JOGK
27-07-2005, 01:00 AM
your thread title says it all :cool:

goo_ey
27-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Maybe yr fling can try using Dethol Fresh bath gel starting from 2day. :cool:

HuiGe3387
27-07-2005, 01:57 AM
There are many threads on this topic. Do a search.

Bring your partner to a gynae to cure the CCB. Think got infection.

Phuket
27-07-2005, 01:58 AM
the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!!
Better go see doctor. :eek:

milo_man
27-07-2005, 02:13 AM
bro,i can share ur sympathy...cos my ex was the same..her pussy was damn smelly n furthermore not well shaved...i reali hate bonkin her but bo pian...is free n had to give in to her needs..During r/s or even after breakin, i have to gone thro a period w/o bonkin other gers...cos i was suffering nitemares :eek:

ahpaul25
27-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!! Its like the smell of urine on the flr leaving it for afew days n nv wash that kind! The super salty smell! I feel digusted to finger her cos whenever i pull out my finger, i smell chow chee bye ahhhh!!
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Maybe this fling of yrs have a bad habit of not using toilet papers after urine.......hehehehe..........so CCB lor...... :D

sammyboyfor
27-07-2005, 05:37 AM

She's suffering from TRICHOMONIASIS AND/OR BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

You could be infected too. If you are, you may pass the infection to your other sex partners in future. I would advise you to seek treatment.

http://www.smartersex.org/stis/trichomoniasis.asp

Trichomoniasis, an infection that affects both men and women, is caused by a microscopic parasite. Bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is not a "classic" STI, is caused by an imbalance in the bacteria normally found in the vagina, and only affects women. Although these diseases haven't been studied to the extent of some other STIs, they are among the most common conditions found in women. While these diseases are treatable, BV is associated with pelvic inflammatory disease, and both trichomoniasis and BV may increase the risk of HIV infection.

Prevalence: An estimated five million cases of trichomoniasis occur each year in the United States. Studies show that bacterial vaginosis is common in women of reproductive age and as many as 16 percent of pregnant women in the United States are infected with BV.

Symptoms
Trichomoniasis: Most men with trichomoniasis do not experience any symptoms, but those who do experience an irritation inside the penis, mild discharge, or slight burning after urination or ejaculation. In women, trichomoniasis causes a frothy, yellow-green vaginal discharge with a strong odor. The infection may also cause discomfort during intercourse and urination. Irritation and itching of the female genital area and, in rare cases, lower abdominal pain can also occur.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Women with BV often have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse or when washing the vulva with soap. The discharge is usually white or gray and can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. Some women with BV report no signs or symptoms at all.

Treatment
Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis usually can be cured with an antibiotic given by mouth in a single dose. Partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite and to prevent recurrence. Persons being treated for trichomoniasis should avoid sex until they and their sex partners complete treatment and have no symptoms.

Bacterial Vaginosis: BV is treatable with antimicrobial medicines (orally or vaginally) prescribed by a health care provider. Two different medicines are recommended as treatment for BV: metronidazole or clindamycin. Metronidazole cannot be taken with alcohol or it will cause extreme sickness, so read the directions on your medication carefully.

Prevention
Trichomoniasis: There are several ways to prevent trichomoniasis, the most effective being using condoms correctly every time you have sex. Other preventative measures are limiting the number of sex partners, practicing sexual abstinence and avoiding sexual contact if you think you are infected.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Since BV can occur in the absence of sexual intercourse and is not completely understood by scientists, the best ways to prevent it are unknown. However, enough is known to suggest that BV is associated with having a new sex partner or having multiple sex partners. Help reduce the risk of upsetting the natural chemical balance of the vagina and developing BV by using condoms, limiting the number of sex partners, refraining from douching and using all of the medicine prescribed for treatment of BV, even if the symptoms go away.

fun4evergood
27-07-2005, 08:17 AM

That is how the name came about....CCB............ :D

Freestyler69
27-07-2005, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=STUD100
How did u guys live with that smell? Gosh, it simply turns me off n its just a quickie! She did took a bath b4 fuck, but then, the stench is still there! Ahhhh..hellllp!!!!!!!!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

another solution is spray some perfume on the CB and wearing a gas mask yourself.... keke

sammyboyfor
27-07-2005, 11:22 AM
another solution is spray some perfume on the CB and wearing a gas mask yourself.... keke

If you have nothing useful or constructive to say, why don't you just keep your trap shut! :mad:

Vaginal infections can lead to serious complications. Foul smelling pussies are no laughing matter.

isel
27-07-2005, 01:39 PM
thing spraying perfume every few mins u bonk her pussy should help and let her get ur hint.... :D

cheers

K123456
27-07-2005, 01:46 PM
its serious matter if you bonk her without protection. better get treatment soon

STUD100
27-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Thanks to forum boss n other nice bros who share their exp n idea on how to get rid of the CCB..keke..N just realise i kena deduct man! Haha, the bro who deducted me only got one rep power but wana talk cock in my CP?alamak! Guess this ccb thingy must have hit u hard? Ur tounge must be salty i guess!hehe..Haiz, bo tai bo chi ask Q oso kena deduct sia! Wat a world! Anyway, thx to those to contribute their help! Guess treatment is really needed. But some funny idea is oso worth considering after the treatment dont really work lah! Keke.Thanks!

Ps: u only got one rep power! I still got 55 to KO..do ur best to deduct me k? But meanwhile go check ur tounge, maybe kena infection on ur whoever ccb. :mad:

Frankiestine
27-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Help! This fling i pick up, got a nasty cb smell!!
CCB are normally signs of infection ie thrust, candidia...etc

easyeasy
27-07-2005, 03:00 PM
since you all at this topic of CCB, let say if you were to visit GL legal house and proceed to the room with the ger and then find out that she had a very abd case of CCB, can reject her or not ? or must pay as we only smell it after after she strip ?

eddy
27-07-2005, 04:13 PM
i had a gf with this problem before......best to see a doctor......... BUT if it a fungal infection thats causing the smell ask your girl to douch her self first (i.e. flush out her pussy) and go pharmacy buy a tube of Fungtopic and apply. But best to see a doctor as it could be something else.....

bullwrath
27-07-2005, 05:34 PM
bro, better see a doc.............if u feel irritation on ur didi

the hole is damp, dark and deep.........u nvr knw wat reside inside and who enter it before. :eek:

STUD100
27-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Very gd very gd. Infomative stuffs keep cuming in! Keep it rolling!
But, its kinda hard to tell ur gf, honey, ur CB very chow? Keke, any constructive ways to tell ur gf? Cos, its like girls complaining ur asshole is smell. Very paiseh one if ur gf/bf tells u how much u stink!

Xfactor
27-07-2005, 09:44 PM
This happens to me 9 yrs ago, met a gal in a club & manage to bring her out for a bonging session...her cunt stinks,even before taking out her panties ..i can smell it....

In-order to make her look good, i just go top of her, face facing side way & start whacking...the smell was so strong until i throw out at the side of the bed..Yes i threw everything out, beer,dinner etc.....

My first time having sex until i Vomited.......Thks CCB :cool:

P/S..hope we r not +++ing about the same gal....mine was a gal by the name of Lynda Toh

Dizzy_88
27-07-2005, 10:43 PM
bro Xfactor.. i understand how stinky it is.. Really a turn off..yucks

samseng67
27-07-2005, 10:56 PM
but going back to the potential illness
if u find she has CCB
wouldn't wearing a rubber b4 f*&King help?
at least u dun catch anything
abd still get a free f*&k

samseng67
27-07-2005, 11:29 PM
but going back to the potential illness
if u find she has CCB
wouldn't wearing a rubber b4 f*&King help?
at least u dun catch anything
abd still get a free f*&k

*FiReWoRkS*
28-07-2005, 06:51 AM
This happens to me 9 yrs ago, met a gal in a club & manage to bring her out for a bonging session...her cunt stinks,even before taking out her panties ..i can smell it....
In-order to make her look good, i just go top of her, face facing side way & start whacking...the smell was so strong until i throw out at the side of the bed..Yes i threw everything out, beer,dinner etc.....

My first time having sex until i Vomited.......Thks CCB :cool:

P/S..hope we r not +++ing about the same gal....mine was a gal by the name of Lynda Toh
bro..juz by reading at yr reaction already send shiver down my spine...rely can imagine how badly shaken u were bk then...take care...

fun4evergood
28-07-2005, 08:29 AM
since you all at this topic of CCB, let say if you were to visit GL legal house and proceed to the room with the ger and then find out that she had a very abd case of CCB, can reject her or not ? or must pay as we only smell it after after she strip ?

the best is to reject the gal, u never know wat kind of STD she may have....better be safe than sorry later.... :p

easyeasy
28-07-2005, 10:14 AM
the best is to reject the gal, u never know wat kind of STD she may have....better be safe than sorry later.... :p
what I meant if do we need to pay for rejecting them as they had strip already

sbfpolis
28-07-2005, 10:23 AM
The issue here is rejecting a ger with CCB. So the stages may have been quite advance to discover got CCB, ie, strip > bathe > bbbj at shower > paint job > fingering > then discover CCB ..... very advance liao, so just finsh off and go lor.

Unless the CCB so bad you can smell the moment enter the room.

nakamara
28-07-2005, 10:37 AM
The issue here is rejecting a ger with CCB. So the stages may have been quite advance to discover got CCB, ie, strip > bathe > bbbj at shower > paint job > fingering > then discover CCB ..... very advance liao, so just finsh off and go lor.

Unless the CCB so bad you can smell the moment enter the room.

yeah...take it as buy a tray of eggs then cracking 1 to find that's it's spoiled and smelly lor...bo bian break already money spent ma...so just finish n go off...if really cannot tahan just leave la...it's just not your day :)

KOJAD
28-07-2005, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE]

Better pay as you ask her to strip, negotiate for a waiver before the action and get yourself out. :p

risingeast
28-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Don't buy 4D or Toto. Won't kena.

sbfpolis
28-07-2005, 10:58 AM
yeah...take it as buy a tray of eggs then cracking 1 to find that's it's spoiled and smelly lor...bo bian break already money spent ma...so just finish n go off...if really cannot tahan just leave la...it's just not your day :)
Ya maybe one of those suay days.

heng's
28-07-2005, 11:06 AM
for me, I ask my gf to wash with beer and then use facial cotton to dig into her CB for few times follow by another rinse with beer. Confirm no smell.

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:08 AM
for me, I ask my gf to wash with beer and then use facial cotton to dig into her CB for few times follow by another rinse with beer. Confirm no smell.
You tcss or for real ?

Freestyler69
28-07-2005, 11:17 AM
You tcss or for real ?

hmm... beers sounds weird. but i hv some similar experience just not as bad as it sounds like discussed. USING PERFUME SPRAY DOES HELP /.LKY

guppiesguppies
28-07-2005, 11:49 AM
alamak... dun bloody do that... i'll take it as a joke only for the above said...

beer contains yeast, yes yeast, yeast is needed for the fermentation process to change the maltose in the beer brew into alcohol.

by doing so, might risk your gf's pussy bio system by upset her bacteria balance and without a proper balance, it promotes yeast infection which is rather nasty for the lady.

the infection will in turn be passed onto you during unprotected sex, although you wouldn't probabaly notice it's there since yeast infection is not known to cause any major symptoms for guys. but the infection will be tuffer to clear out then, you'll pass to her and she pass back to you, and it takes both party to refrain from sex for a while during the whole course of treatment.

so i suggest, better dun pull such stunts with the pussy and beers. drink beers like it's suppose to be...

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:54 AM
alamak... dun bloody do that... i'll take it as a joke only for the above said...

beer contains yeast, yes yeast, yeast is needed for the fermentation process to change the maltose in the beer brew into alcohol.

by doing so, might risk your gf's pussy bio system by upset her bacteria balance and without a proper balance, it promotes yeast infection which is rather nasty for the lady.

the infection will in turn be passed onto you during unprotected sex, although you wouldn't probabaly notice it's there since yeast infection is not known to cause any major symptoms for guys. but the infection will be tuffer to clear out then, you'll pass to her and she pass back to you, and it takes both party to refrain from sex for a while during the whole course of treatment.

so i suggest, better dun pull such stunts with the pussy and beers. drink beers like it's suppose to be...
Very nice and informative suggestions !

fun4evergood
28-07-2005, 12:17 PM

Ask u a question.....u rather waste the bonk money or waste tons of money to treat STD virus ?

;)

cedric_sunny
28-07-2005, 12:30 PM
hmm... beers sounds weird. but i hv some similar experience just not as bad as it sounds like discussed. USING PERFUME SPRAY DOES HELP /.LKY

But i dun think it's a good idea, as all knows that perfume contains alcohol, what if she got some type of exposed sores down there which later you might hurt her without knowing. IMHO, it's still better to seek professional advise and consult a doctor. :D

Sangrawi
28-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Talking about chow CB, maybe the brothers in this forum don't realised our manhood can also be very smelly.....

Yesterday when I was with my tirak, she commented that some of the cheongsters have extremely foul smelling lan chow... even with washing and condom, still cannot tahan when doing the BJ...... Feel like vomiting...

How about chow lan chow ahhhhhh!!! :p

Freestyler69
28-07-2005, 01:12 PM
But i dun think it's a good idea, as all knows that perfume contains alcohol, . IMHO, it's still better to seek professional advise and consult a doctor. :D

yes, of cos doctor is the best option. From my experience they usually prescribe the anti-fungal insert tablet into the vagina and it melts inside after few/hours or so.

Like i say, my girl was not that smelly and hence aliitle perfume on the outside will mask the smell, not spray directly into the pussy.

Freestyler69
28-07-2005, 01:14 PM
even with washing and condom, still cannot tahan when doing the BJ...... Feel like vomiting...

How about chow lan chow ahhhhhh!!! :p

haha it's quite true sometimes we have smell too cos dun wash each time aft urine etc.. For me I choose to do a "full body scrub" each week using the delicate facial scrub cleanser..works fine for me.

STUD100
28-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I think one of the way to prevent guys from having chow lan jiao is dun wear underwear but boxers instead. Cos the didi got more air n not so stuffy. The other can be trimming ur didi hair till becum botak lor. We all noe any guy or ger having long hair w/o shampoo for a long hectic day can be smelly, same applies for the didi hair? Corect me if im wrong :)

N, ccb only occurs when the ger cb got infection? Can it be due to she urine nv wipe? Those smelly urine smell? Cos the smell still remians in my head till today, its the super smell of the belly button when i clean it with cotton stick. I rem after removing the condom, the condom dun smell lubricant n rubber but chow chow chooooow cheeee bye ahhh!!Eeeeeee yucks!

And ya, i almost vomited! The watse reaches my troat but lucky can control ...aahhhh...phobia of chow chee byeeeee ahhhhhhhhhh!

sammyboyfor
28-07-2005, 03:27 PM
I think one of the way to prevent guys from having chow lan jiao is dun wear underwear but boxers instead.

N, ccb only occurs when the ger cb got infection? Can it be due to she urine nv wipe? Those smelly urine smell? Cos the smell still remians in my head till today,

The way to ensure that your dick is always fresh and odourless is to get yourself circumcised.

Stinky pussies caused by stale urine are easily cleaned and should be as fresh as a rose after a good wash with soap and water.

If a pussy still stinks even after the external labia have been washed, it means that the odour is coming from within as a result of infections. The primary causes of vaginal odour are Bacterial Vaginosis and Trichomoniasis

Evianalps
28-07-2005, 03:36 PM
got 1 tym when i was goin out with a mama of 4 kids..Damn hot and sexy,used to bonk her many tyms and cip coz shes on i.u.d
B4 bonking she always wash up 1st dunno why(coz i always dun need gerls to wash 1st)
Then one day while i was very horny(she wore sarong and g-string to work)fetch her and wanting to bonk her straight when reach her house.While at the bed frenching her of coz wanting to fuck her then she say want to wash up 1st.I say no need la jus fuck it coz cannot tahan..She insist i oso insist so she LL give in lor..Mai tu liao open the sarong,pull the g-string..OMG "who go and dry the salted fish"i tot to myself..ccb
She look at me with that"i told u so" but i pretend nevermind then jus ram her..knn smelly oso whack.Smell buay tahan then cum less that 5 min coz force myself to cum fast then straight to the toilet cursing myself.After dat when think wanna fuck her,told myself aiyah dowan already la..wait cock got rash man..

easyeasy
28-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Ask u a question.....u rather waste the bonk money or waste tons of money to treat STD virus ?

;)

I would like to quote JACk Neo film entitle

I'm not stupid.

I meant if I dun fuck can get my money back or not, even partial also ok. I dun meant what you think (nebeh pay already cannot refund, fuck lah just fuck kind) kind of attitude

fun4evergood
28-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I would like to quote JACk Neo film entitle

I'm not stupid.

I meant if I dun fuck can get my money back or not, even partial also ok. I dun meant what you think (nebeh pay already cannot refund, fuck lah just fuck kind) kind of attitude

ok ok....I got your idea....better be safe loh....can always switch to another WL if the OKT allows.... :p

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 11:37 PM
The way to ensure that your dick is always fresh and odourless is to get yourself circumcised.

Stinky pussies caused by stale urine are easily cleaned and should be as fresh as a rose after a good wash with soap and water.

If a pussy still stinks even after the external labia have been washed, it means that the odour is coming from within as a result of infections. The primary causes of vaginal odour are Bacterial Vaginosis and Trichomoniasis
Boss you talk like gynae :D

nexo
29-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Think its called thrush in the layman terms .. i use to have a fling with a girl and no protection .. later i was diagonse with balanitis ... shit spend some $$ on clearing it up.. so be careful man always use protection with anyone else but ur wife or gf .. Safe bonking

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Think its called thrush in the layman terms .. i use to have a fling with a girl and no protection .. later i was diagonse with balanitis ... shit spend some $$ on clearing it up.. so be careful man always use protection with anyone else but ur wife or gf .. Safe bonking
i kena candidia which doc told me is some sort of fungus infection which probably got from cha bor...dick head itch and red blotches appeared on it...i heard that most of the time comes from bj becos if gal never follow oral hygiene after eating food ie rinsing or brushing..bacteria or whatever that growing inside the mouth can be transferred to dick head when bj...but nothing that a course of sporanox can't stop...

nexo
29-07-2005, 12:18 PM
well i took courses of sporonox and it seem uneffective til the doc prescribe me some anti biotic cream .. sporonox is expensive man!!!And if u had sex with a gal when u had the infection u can spread it so better get ur partner to get a check up too if u had it ...

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 12:45 PM
well i took courses of sporonox and it seem uneffective til the doc prescribe me some anti biotic cream .. sporonox is expensive man!!!And if u had sex with a gal when u had the infection u can spread it so better get ur partner to get a check up too if u had it ...
nah that was quite way back...the doc told me sporanox is quite effective and clears up the thing within a day that why expensive but he said there is one more even more power but cannot remember the name...but i heard long term taking sporanox maybe not so good for kidneys...last time my gal had the thrust her pussy vulva on the outside swell up and itch so painful we couldn't have sex...but she abit shy to see da bor doc so hunt around for a female one to examine her..doc gave her some cream to apply as well as me, as you said can pass here and there if guy not treated...also i think got a purple powder which must mix with water to wash pussy with...hehehe that day just went to see doc with my kid and saw nurse prescribe the same type of purple powder to a real young chio bu...must be her chee bye also itching.. :p

nexo
29-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Me also at first i shy to let female oc see look high and low and let doc see until i numb liao .. in the end female doc also dun care liao as long as can treat can liao .. really terrible to have infection .. must always remember to use protection!!

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Me also at first i shy to let female oc see look high and low and let doc see until i numb liao .. in the end female doc also dun care liao as long as can treat can liao .. really terrible to have infection .. must always remember to use protection!!
doc also told me not to use dettol soap or strong akaline type to wash dick head as this also kills the good germs that suppose to give us protection from other bacteria..

STUD100
29-07-2005, 03:55 PM
doc also told me not to use dettol soap or strong akaline type to wash dick head as this also kills the good germs that suppose to give us protection from other bacteria..

So its not safe to use dettol shower foam to wash didi? Hmm, how about protex? Cos during my reservist i uses protex shower foam to wash myself, becos its refreshing n kill bacteria. Any other brand of shower foam or soap tat we shd try to avoid n not to use it so often? Anybody? Cos i dun wan to kill the inocent gd germs lah. :D

nexo
29-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Its better not to use anti baterial soap to wash privates parts esp gals .. dun use lactacid or others anti bac wash .. kills all baterial including good ones .. this is advice by gynae ..

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 06:06 PM
So its not safe to use dettol shower foam to wash didi? Hmm, how about protex? Cos during my reservist i uses protex shower foam to wash myself, becos its refreshing n kill bacteria. Any other brand of shower foam or soap tat we shd try to avoid n not to use it so often? Anybody? Cos i dun wan to kill the inocent gd germs lah. :D
bro is right anti bac soap will only kill the good bacterias that are suppose to keep your system in balance especially on the didi....i think dove is ok cos it is ph level is balance not akaline nor acidic...even soap like lux also considered too high in akaline so not good also...doc actually recommends using water to wash your dick head, for nor circumcised bros put the fore skin back and rub gently under running water..

nexo
29-07-2005, 06:33 PM
But i always scared use water only not clean so i use soap to quickly clean and wash away .. maybe xn li chuo yong haha..

nexo
29-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Sorry bros .. just a question out of the topic .. how to post pics to the forum?? Thanks bros

bigfeet
29-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Bro STUD100 pls have a checkup if u did her w/o condom. my ex gf also got the same prob. 1st time we did it, i didnt know, happily gonna lick her pussy then suddenly smell it. WAH KNN really CCB lor!! like rotten fish/pee smell!! i didnt wanna tell her at first so pretend enjoying to lick until buay tahan wanna puke! wah that incident haunt me until now! i can still smell the CCB! *pui*

somemore i did her w/o condom 1 time then soon after my didi also got infection (very itchy then i realise got some wart growth) so quickly went DSC cure it. ask my gf go for checkup she dun wan. didnt enjoy the free sex cos of the smwell.. really damn buay tahan. everytime we had sex i very careful not to go too near the smell. yucks.

btw, if any bros' facing the same prob with your gf, pls bring her go checkup soon. its curable by anti-biotics i think.

Cheers

Horsepower
30-07-2005, 10:50 AM
nah that was quite way back...the doc told me sporanox is quite effective and clears up the thing within a day .......
Bro you are very knowledgeable.

Frankiestine
31-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Bro you are very knowledgeable.
no lah all this got from doc...first time kena though i kena some form of STD but doc told me very common thing, especially for gals..so common that some will kena at least once a month, so doc always recommend that gals should take more yoghurt as it helps to keep the system in balance..

nexo
31-07-2005, 11:48 AM
yup thats right my doc told me she got a special dit consist of yogurt that can make the baterial inthe body balance up .. but its only for those who always got the infection

STUD100
03-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Haha, realise my pt kena deducted again! Saying this is a digusting topic? Its something for u to learn boy! W/o the few info the bros provide, u nv noe which chow chee bye u bonk got disease anot!

Another guy deducted me saying my didi is smelly! Why? U smell b4 huh? Or the gal i bonk is ur gf n told u about tat? hee. Hope both of u who deducted me, dont ever use any info here else u just gona slap ur own fucking mouth for dedcuting me if u use something here! hee..ccb ccb...hope u kena a ccb!

Anyway, boss or mods, is there anyway to set the cp like, whoever added me or deducted me, their nick will appear next to it!? But then, must set a rules for everybody here not to use this as a way of revenge?For eg post the person nick in public n flaming? Becos, i use to have this exp, a CB deducted me b4, but then when i got gd stuff, he PM me! Why i foudn out who he is? Becos the way n spelling error is all the same. Lol..Wondering did they forgoten they deducted me b4? or the have split personality? hmm

Last sat my ex campmate jio me to china black. Its been almost a yr since i last club. Meet up with him at 10pm in Isetan, and glad he brought 2 gals with him. Malay babe. His clubbing kaki he claim. Hee. The babes got thick make up but still presentable. They shd be 165cm and wearing spageti.Both! Anyway, me n my friend is chinese, just that we got this fetish over malay mei mei. So we Q, then order a botle of chivas when we got in n the crowd is still as pack as ever! Found a spot to sit then intro myself to the babes. Chit chat +++ cock abit then start to play finger guessing game instead of finger fucking then who lose who drink (this tactic nv get old fashion) Ard 11 plus, the babes go down to the dance floor n dance. Ya, malay babes is really talented at shaking n dancing sexily. Glad they r not inocent kind of dancers but go all out as if they competing with the rest of the charbor. Im 23 n not as active as b4 n god, i feel so old! So i went back to gulp down more drink to make myself high. N it works. Im just shaking like ki siao like dat i guess, so they decided to take a break.Lol. Then back at the tables, 2 more babes cum n join them, n one of them looks sweet but big tits. My blood rush up my brain n i give up the spageti babes n go for the big ne ne! Sorry lah, i prefer big ne ne mah! Back to the dance floor after intoduicng myself to the big ne ne. She appear to be frendly n easy going so i try to closer myself to her n see wats the reaction n body lang, glad she din retaliate n move furthur, haa, maybe she likes me? Was thinking, strike toto liao! The crowd is getting more n more so pushes here n there is certainly unavoidable. I grab her hand to stick closer to me n shes willing to hold me back. Then she went for her toilet break n i follow her like a idiot heee. Ya, i waited for her outside n try to hold her hands again, she just grab my face n kiss my cheek! Ho seh liao! Shes high high high. I understand her body language that she needed a didi badly! I sms my fren n say im goin off first, haa , just like how he did it previously to me! Me n tat babe din +++ much, so smiling to each other is the main lang we using. I hail a cab n say go balestier fragrance hotel. I ask the uncle drop me at cheers to buy protection. Then check in a room n quickly jump into the bed like i nv fuck for years! Guess im really too high, but, i really mind having a dirty didi for a gal to suck so i went to have a damnq uick bath! faster the those quick bath i had in BMT i guess! But main target clean didi lah. Then procede to hug her n kiss her. Nene is really big after taking out the bra, but black nipples leh. But the feeling is just sooo wonderful! Then to the pussy, take off the jeans, i smell a chow chee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nearby! But ya, in that state, just hoping the cb is not so smelly lah! Take off the panty, wah..indeed another ccb. Knn! Shes lazy to bath then i guess, ahh, fuck care lah, just fuck lor, since i got condom liao! After cum, i pull my didi out..remove the condom, n then, wah..knn..the rubber n lubircant smell lose to the chow cb..the whole rubber smell chow chee bye! Chow chow chhhheeeee byeeeeee ahhhh!
Im just so unlucky to bump into another chow cheeeee byeeeeee!
Its not a full FR, its just litle bit here n there. Just sharing.hee..

broken wing
03-08-2005, 11:00 PM

ehh...u realli ask ur gf to do tt?? she nv say anithing? juz obey ah?

Fucbooty
16-07-2012, 03:48 PM
got 1 tym when i was goin out with a mama of 4 kids..Damn hot and sexy,used to bonk her many tyms and cip coz shes on i.u.d
B4 bonking she always wash up 1st dunno why(coz i always dun need gerls to wash 1st)
Then one day while i was very horny(she wore sarong and g-string to work)fetch her and wanting to bonk her straight when reach her house.While at the bed frenching her of coz wanting to fuck her then she say want to wash up 1st.I say no need la jus fuck it coz cannot tahan..She insist i oso insist so she LL give in lor..Mai tu liao open the sarong,pull the g-string..OMG "who go and dry the salted fish"i tot to myself..ccb
She look at me with that"i told u so" but i pretend nevermind then jus ram her..knn smelly oso whack.Smell buay tahan then cum less that 5 min coz force myself to cum fast then straight to the toilet cursing myself.After dat when think wanna fuck her,told myself aiyah dowan already la..wait cock got rash man..
Is she malayy girl petite look

ddog
16-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Mr Fuc, it's a 7years old thread...

Bangster
16-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Wah kaoz... The smell also no more liao this Mr Fucbooty still can dig the stuff out.

ajlover
16-07-2012, 04:17 PM
wa bro... looks like u very 有缘 with chow chee bye leh... i kena a young malay FL many many years ago, also CCB when removed her panty, even after she washup, still have a bit of smell... ask me to lick her !!!! i die die refused to.... na bei.... so smelly still want to be licked !! when I finished bonking her with condom on, i rush out of hotel81 and buy fresh lemon to wash hand and finger to get rid of the smell... hand never smell so nice before... knn.. have to use 3 fresh lemons to squeeze juice to wash....

will up u my humble 2 points, dun be upset by some bros who thinks zagging is fun...

Frankiestine
16-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Wah kaoz... The smell also no more liao this Mr Fucbooty still can dig the stuff out.

Maybe he smelled something from this thread...:D

RedOmega
16-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Maybe he smelled something from this thread...:D

Haha... Monster you smelled any laterly?

matt4u32
16-07-2012, 06:41 PM
She's suffering from TRICHOMONIASIS AND/OR BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS

You could be infected too. If you are, you may pass the infection to your other sex partners in future. I would advise you to seek treatment.

http://www.smartersex.org/stis/trichomoniasis.asp

Trichomoniasis, an infection that affects both men and women, is caused by a microscopic parasite. Bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is not a "classic" STI, is caused by an imbalance in the bacteria normally found in the vagina, and only affects women. Although these diseases haven't been studied to the extent of some other STIs, they are among the most common conditions found in women. While these diseases are treatable, BV is associated with pelvic inflammatory disease, and both trichomoniasis and BV may increase the risk of HIV infection.

Prevalence: An estimated five million cases of trichomoniasis occur each year in the United States. Studies show that bacterial vaginosis is common in women of reproductive age and as many as 16 percent of pregnant women in the United States are infected with BV.

Symptoms
Trichomoniasis: Most men with trichomoniasis do not experience any symptoms, but those who do experience an irritation inside the penis, mild discharge, or slight burning after urination or ejaculation. In women, trichomoniasis causes a frothy, yellow-green vaginal discharge with a strong odor. The infection may also cause discomfort during intercourse and urination. Irritation and itching of the female genital area and, in rare cases, lower abdominal pain can also occur.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Women with BV often have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse or when washing the vulva with soap. The discharge is usually white or gray and can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. Some women with BV report no signs or symptoms at all.

Treatment
Trichomoniasis: Trichomoniasis usually can be cured with an antibiotic given by mouth in a single dose. Partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite and to prevent recurrence. Persons being treated for trichomoniasis should avoid sex until they and their sex partners complete treatment and have no symptoms.

Bacterial Vaginosis: BV is treatable with antimicrobial medicines (orally or vaginally) prescribed by a health care provider. Two different medicines are recommended as treatment for BV: metronidazole or clindamycin. Metronidazole cannot be taken with alcohol or it will cause extreme sickness, so read the directions on your medication carefully.

Prevention
Trichomoniasis: There are several ways to prevent trichomoniasis, the most effective being using condoms correctly every time you have sex. Other preventative measures are limiting the number of sex partners, practicing sexual abstinence and avoiding sexual contact if you think you are infected.

Bacterial Vaginosis: Since BV can occur in the absence of sexual intercourse and is not completely understood by scientists, the best ways to prevent it are unknown. However, enough is known to suggest that BV is associated with having a new sex partner or having multiple sex partners. Help reduce the risk of upsetting the natural chemical balance of the vagina and developing BV by using condoms, limiting the number of sex partners, refraining from douching and using all of the medicine prescribed for treatment of BV, even if the symptoms go away.

Brother, how about those with the Smoking smell instead of the CCB? Is it normal?

Frankiestine
16-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Haha... Monster you smelled any laterly?

Over here the only thing I smell are the parsley nose type...:D