PDA

View Full Version : 3some Opportunity

Uglyold
09-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I have 2 gals who willing to do 3some with me at cost. But I am not a risk taker, so willing to give up. But since the gals need the money urgently, I want to help them. Below are the details:

Girl 1: 19 years old, D boobs, 6.5/10 look. Can pussy fuck raw. Asking for around $100
Girl 2: 20 years old, A boobs, 4/10 look. Can try ass fuck raw, as she is scared of pussy fuck. Asking around $80

Video can be taken. My condition is to be around and take the video. I won't participate.

The candidate must not be too old or too ugly. I am myself 34 with average look.

Hotel must be provided.

Pm me if you are keen.

Dan4725
09-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi bro I m interested so how to go for it?

Uglyold
09-11-2013, 06:58 PM
PM me so I can send you my email and you can use the email to send your face pic. If both gals are okay, you are good to go. First come first served. No gimmicks. Video taken will be given to the candidate as well

Uglyold
09-11-2013, 07:26 PM
To stress: the gals are not prostitutes. They are student gals I managed to hook through tagged. So even they ask for money, does not mean you are the king That's why I need your pic.

Uglyold
09-11-2013, 07:44 PM
No more PM accepted for this thread as already got 2 candidates: bedok... and sky....

Will liaise with gals to see which one they prefer.

I have another gal who is willing to do 3some: 2 guys and her for some costs as well. Let me settle this one first.

gobal100
09-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Let me know. I am interested.

mcyeoh
09-11-2013, 11:16 PM
pimping singaporean pimping singaporean pimping pimpig pimping signaproean guy. ma hee hee....pathetic

bababoo
09-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Hi TS,

Thank you for sharing these opportunity but just a word of advise "Raw is War"
:(:(:(

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 01:19 AM
The guy selected is Bedok bro.

This is my last message to him:

"Bro, Friday 5 pm. One gal confirms, waiting for confirmation of another gal.

Total costs to you:
1. $120 for first gal - pussy fuck - not confirmed yet.
2. $80 for 2nd gal - ass fuck, strictly no pussy fuck - confirmed.
3. $60 for hotel rooms - 2 rooms. I don't want embarrass myself asking 1 room for 4 ppl.

Total costs: $260. The gals confirm that they are clean. I hope you must be clean so if you want to do raw, up to you. Must pay the gals immediately in the room first before action. I will purely in charge of video taking. Video will be given to 2 gals and you to guarantee the safety of all. I will occasionally squeeze the gals boobs to 'sweeten' the atmosphere. How you want to fuck, leave it to you.

Please confirm, if you can't, I pass the chance to another bro. "

If bedok bro cannot make it, I can pass the chance to another person.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 01:20 AM
Hi TS,

Thank you for sharing these opportunity but just a word of advise "Raw is War"
:(:(:(

I don't care too much, as I am only in charge of video taking :)

MrsInfidelity
10-11-2013, 02:10 AM
raw is war..

happpy
10-11-2013, 02:29 AM
wonder who will be so smart to let you record with video

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Taking video is not really mandatory. If all parties not comfortable, I can just be a passive watcher.

Video is just a souvenir for everyone as 3some raw with 1 ass fuck is very rare.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 02:37 AM
My latest message to skylineex bro:

"I have new offer for you. 1 gal with awesome body and good face: 7/10. Boobs C+ to D. $150 with condom. No BJ. Also gal from tagged. Not pros.

My condition: I want to watch. "

This one confirms no video taking. If bro skylineex does not take it up, I can offer to someone else.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Stressing: I am not pimping and not taking any cents for this. I won't do it because I already stop my old habit. I don't want to to hurt my wife anymore. I you don't believe, for those chosen, you can ask the gals directly. I intro the chosen one as my friend. The gals even don't know I ask the guys from here.

icy_boi
10-11-2013, 05:15 AM
lol later video taken, can extort liao. become crimewatch case. :rolleyes:

AgentSmith
10-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Why would there be a need for you to take video?
The guy can take video by his own means right ?

Doesn't make sense.. Sorry.
Just felt otherwise about the whole thing..

If a guy is paying for the deal and do not need you to take video but you insist to watch, can he charge you a fee for watching ?

chickenlittley
10-11-2013, 08:51 AM
RAW??!!! this girls Singaporean ah?

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Why would there be a need for you to take video?
The guy can take video by his own means right ?

Doesn't make sense.. Sorry.
Just felt otherwise about the whole thing..

If a guy is paying for the deal and do not need you to take video but you insist to watch, can he charge you a fee for watching ?

You are so funny. I am the one arranging, of course I need to gain something right? So far, I never watch ppl performing live. So it's kind of a fetish.

As mentioned in previous post, taking an video is an agreement among 2 gals and me. How many of you ever experienced 3some with raw pussy fucking and ass fucking. It's an once life time experience. If you are not comfortable, you can choose not to join. Anyway, you have no chance to join.

I was zapped many times by others for saying I am pimp or pervert taking video. I don't care. If you don't like such arrangement, shut up and get lost. Just ignore this post. A lot of other bros are interested.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 09:17 AM
RAW??!!! this girls Singaporean ah?

Ya. Singaporean 19 and 20 years old gals. Don't underestimate the openness of Singaporean teenage gals

vkoolboi
10-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Ya. Singaporean 19 and 20 years old gals. Don't underestimate the openness of Singaporean teenage gals

Bro, I support you for your courage. Up you.:) Cheers.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 11:31 AM
I never expect the response so overwhelming.

Really surprised of the courage all bros here. Maybe I cherish my family too much - my wife and kids, so I don't dare to risk. I still have a lot of lobangs with all kinds of gals -> maid, malaysian, Singaporeans with their nude pics. Let me sort it out one by one.

yangguo
10-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Camping here for FR and the video.. :D

AgentSmith
10-11-2013, 03:29 PM
You are so funny. I am the one arranging, of course I need to gain something right? So far, I never watch ppl performing live. So it's kind of a fetish.

As mentioned in previous post, taking an video is an agreement among 2 gals and me. How many of you ever experienced 3some with raw pussy fucking and ass fucking. It's an once life time experience. If you are not comfortable, you can choose not to join. Anyway, you have no chance to join.

I was zapped many times by others for saying I am pimp or pervert taking video. I don't care. If you don't like such arrangement, shut up and get lost. Just ignore this post. A lot of other bros are interested.

I don't think it's funny.
YOu said you are not pimping yet you need to gain something.
Contradict is your alias name?

I did not zap you because I don't know how or find out how to.
But I am not surprised that they zap you. Don't assume that you deal is something that others crave for cos most real players don't tell.

Likewise, if you are not open to such queries or suggestions, you can also shut the fuck up and ignore.
Tit for a Tat.. Mr. Pimp.

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Hahaha. AgentSmith, a typical example of: can't have the grapes, shout the grapes are sour. Pity you. You must be a boring sexless animal. You don't know what is called fetish when seeing ppl performing sex acts. Money is no more the issues. You are more like a pimp, who is asking for money for return.

All bros who think likewise like thi AgentSmith, feel free to zap me and fuck off. Losers. What are those points for?

AgentSmith
10-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Hahaha. AgentSmith, a typical example of: can't have the grapes, shout the grapes are sour. Pity you. You must be a boring sexless animal. You don't know what is called fetish when seeing ppl performing sex acts. Money is no more the issues. You are more like a pimp, who is asking for money for return.

All bros who think likewise like thi AgentSmith, feel free to zap me and fuck off. Losers. What are those points for?

Your assumption is a good try but just not good enough.
You just got to try a bit harder.

eddy72
10-11-2013, 06:10 PM

interesting, out of the box..

but no issue with the way u plan the eca.. just that no chance to watch live..

wally888
10-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Can I be there to help take photos & video FOC? Maybe with clips of u squeezing gal breast? :D :D

Uglyold
10-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Can I be there to help take photos & video FOC? Maybe with clips of u squeezing gal breast? :D :D

Good one. Hahaha :). If you can provide the place, then you are in. If not, it's too cramp for 5 ppl in a hotel room.

porscheclub
10-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Reminders boys.

#1 Check ID for age
#2 If you're fucking raw with strangers then you're no different from jumping off 5 storeys & live for a while more

Have fun :)

yangguo
12-11-2013, 06:09 PM

In case you may not know..

The law states that the act of soliciting sex for others for the purpose of personal gain (whether it is in monetary terms or not) is deemed as pimping.

Nevertheless i will not expose you if you are willing to share the videotape of the mass orgy with us. :D

Uglyold
12-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Hahaha.

You put the last nail in the coffin. In that case, I will cancel all the arrangements.

With intention to share good lobangs for everyone without monetary terms and with just little gain -> just want to watch, I have been framed and threatened. It's not really worthwhile.

This thread is closed now and I will just be a passive member now. All gals I will keep them myself.

For bros who made arrangement with me earlier, all are cancelled. Don't blame me on this. Blame those stupid ppl who spoilt everything. What a disgrace to the sex forum.