PDA

View Full Version : Massage and "HJ without completion"

deadchief
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Ok I have been taking a break and have not been posting for a long time but just like to share an interesting experience.

Yesterday I went for a massage. I have been there 5 times in my life and as far as I know this is a clean joint without hanky panky. So I usually do not bother booking any girl in advance cos I am there just to get a good rub.

So I went in as usual SOP got the locker keys, went to the steam room, get some juice etc and when I was called I went in.

As usual you need to wear shorts here so I did. During the massage the masseuse, a Malaysian milf pulled down my shorts to rub my butt but I did not think too much of it. The entire 40 min was blissful though her technique is good it can be a bit painful at times.

At the end of the session, to my surprise she ask me if I want to "打飞机”. As a veteran of specials I knew it meant $50 so I was prepared for it. It came as a nice surprise too cos I really never expect it.

Of course any fool will say yes after such a relaxing massage to end with a bang . I said yes. She proceeded to sit on my legs and did her HJ. It was quite a good technique with the occasional corkscrew twist (all you Lao Jiao here who receive thousands of handjobs will know what I mean)

So I sat there enjoying the process and I am sure another 5 minutes more I would cum. She was fully clothed throughout. Then suddenly she stopped! She wore back my shorts and told me to sit up. I thought it would be done kinky routine so I sat up. But she went to twist my back and crack it Thai style. Then patted my back loudly and said "ok".

I was shocked and somewhat surprised. I ask why never complete she shook her head and say "no ". She did not accept any cash either !

I know in Macau there are services to give you handjobs without completion, they have techniques to make you approach the brink but not past the point of no return, to prepare you for sex. Honestly I never experienced this in SG..

So I left the place somewhat happy but with mixed feelings wanting more since I never got to shoot my load. The whole HJ lasts about 3 min max. But it's FOC! So no complaints. It's the first from a clean joint . So maybe this is her way to entice me to look for her again, I don't know... But it sure is a nice touch to get a HJ without completion as a freebie post massage ... I will look for her again to see if I can get lucky but honestly if it's free, even if without completion, I don't mind...

Need more info can PM me but I am very selective and screen carefully. If I don't reply I apologise first cos it's a case trust clean joint and we don't want to break their rice bowl.

lammpeb
09-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Bros, care to pm me contact/location

kooltaurian
09-11-2013, 06:35 PM
hi bro, i have been looking for this kind of place for a long time. no hanky panky. nice and clean. can pm location pls. thanks in advance.

FireB
09-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi bro,

Please share the ctc

Thanks

deadchief
16-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Contacts sent to selected bros ; )

I went back to find her and she says don't know why these few days got lots of business for her. I just smile and pretend "Is it? Not sure why.."

nokia611o
16-11-2013, 01:23 PM
dry hj, free? u tip her or not?

Cheesyburger
16-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Bro! Mind sharing?

deadchief
16-11-2013, 03:38 PM
dry hj, free? u tip her or not?

Ha ha bro Nokia... No, using oil. It's not bad but it lasted so short and never complete so I did not tip. The second time I looked for her also no completion but I tip her $20 cos she was a very nice lady. It's against the rules to give hand or head cos it's a clean joint.

honeyclover
16-11-2013, 04:16 PM
hi bro, can share location?

i will share 2 contacts with you in return.

sianguy2006
17-11-2013, 01:12 AM
bro mind sharing contacts and dmg?:)

getawayhard
17-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Bro, please share contact. Thks.

Charlton123
18-11-2013, 03:47 AM
hi bro , can share her contact ? thks

busyguy
18-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Bro,

Can share location?

Thx

senny86
19-11-2013, 06:01 PM
hi Ts,

appreciate if you could share ctc!

thanks and huat ah! :p

deadchief
19-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Monday I had a tasty but satisfying bonk with Fellatio Feline her details are in another thread by another esteemed bro
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9272552&postcount=1449

After that I decided to head down to this place...

For me, out of every 10 times I only got HJ 2 times that's a success rate of 20percent. I saw a young syt girl but did not try to talk to her as it's too obvious maybe i thought I can take 1 hr massage and get higher chance. Some girls dare not risk it with first timer as they scared we are AV. So must build some KC with them

Its 4 in the afternoon and relatively quiet ... few times cos it's quiet, I heard a guy letting out a soft moan and one guy even gave a groan as he shoot. As soon as it's over, the girls will stop the HJ and cover the dick with towel. It's so quiet that every single sound is amplified ...

IMO it's the secrecy that add to the thrill

I was randomly assigned a girl and bingo! It's the girl I saw! Like Tio Beh Pio!

The massage was ok and she even do foot job for me! This time round I manage to complete (ie shoot) and so the gentlemanly thing to do is tip $50 even though no money was mentioned by her the whole time.. Hate the money faced creatures ...

After that went to eat mee rebus .. Yums

TonyMontana
19-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Nice bro. What's the syt name? Can pm me?

deadchief
21-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Nice bro. What's the syt name? Can pm me?

Check your pm

kev87in
21-11-2013, 06:03 PM
hi can pm mi thks

honeyclover
21-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi bro
Can share too?

cironea
22-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Power! Ts can share contact? Tks in advanced!

neotan
22-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Bro mind to share ?

ahlao
22-11-2013, 05:14 PM
bro pls share ctc. thk

mtortise
23-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Bro, can share ctc via pm? Thanks

Granger
24-11-2013, 06:13 PM

I was randomly assigned a girl and bingo! It's the girl I saw! Like Tio Beh Pio!

The massage was ok and she even do foot job for me! This time round I manage to complete (ie shoot) and so the gentlemanly thing to do is tip $50 even though no money was mentioned by her the whole time.. Hate the money faced creatures ...

Good news you got a load off that time. Totally agree about the thrill factor. I once had a similar experience at a bamboo walled curtained door massage place. The girl was damn horny and the Hj and bjs she gave paused when footsteps were heard. I became a regular. Hahaha. Unfortunately she left the Sg some time back.

Do they have a shower there to use to self-complete if needed?

G

g3p2
24-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Wow, you shot 2X within an hour or less? :D Dun mind PM me this SYT name and joint? die die must try her massage and twisty hj :D

Last Monday I had a tasty but satisfying bonk with Fellatio Feline her details are in another thread by another esteemed bro
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9272552&postcount=1449

After that I decided to head down to this place...

For me, out of every 10 times I only got HJ 2 times that's a success rate of 20percent. I saw a young syt girl but did not try to talk to her as it's too obvious maybe i thought I can take 1 hr massage and get higher chance. Some girls dare not risk it with first timer as they scared we are AV. So must build some KC with them

Its 4 in the afternoon and relatively quiet ... few times cos it's quiet, I heard a guy letting out a soft moan and one guy even gave a groan as he shoot. As soon as it's over, the girls will stop the HJ and cover the dick with towel. It's so quiet that every single sound is amplified ...

shooo
25-11-2013, 01:51 AM
bro, can share ctc and pm me the syt name?

Oshimayuko
25-11-2013, 02:13 AM
Bro can share ctc? thanks.

deadchief
25-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Wow, you shot 2X within an hour or less? :D Dun mind PM me this SYT name and joint? die die must try her massage and twisty hj :D

No lah, I think I only manage that during my teenage years. What I meant was out of 10 times I have patronized the joint, only 2 times was I offered a HJ. Now I old liao... to get 2 shots within a day is quite a tall order...

g3p2
25-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Understand what you mean .. dun mind pm me the contact :)

mtortise
25-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Pls share, bro. Thanks

weaky
26-11-2013, 01:57 AM
hi bro, pls share contact. thks

sexplayer
26-11-2013, 04:38 AM
bro can share ctc

vaxva
26-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Upz already 5 by vaxva, request HJ without completion
Thanks Thread starter in advance

deadchief
26-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks bro vaxva, check your inbox :)

g3p2
27-11-2013, 03:15 PM
hi bro deadchief, already up'd you, wait for your pm bro!

youngbeing123
27-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Bro share contact pla

meisaloverboy
28-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Bro TS, please share contact.thx

g3p2
01-12-2013, 10:41 PM
thanks for the PM bro deadchief! btw can you make another Post again so i can up you!

Hdly2012
02-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Can share contact?

Enacts
02-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Can share contact bro?

4Dguru
02-12-2013, 09:15 AM
interested to try... can share ctc? thanks

jason910
02-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Bro can PM me the place as I am looking for a clean good massage. Thanks

meisaloverboy
02-12-2013, 10:36 PM
bro deadchief..can u pm me the contact and also post a reply to thread? will up u for sure:)

memorablez
03-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Good news you got a load off that time. Totally agree about the thrill factor. I once had a similar experience at a bamboo walled curtained door massage place. The girl was damn horny and the Hj and bjs she gave paused when footsteps were heard. I became a regular. Hahaha. Unfortunately she left the Sg some time back.

Do they have a shower there to use to self-complete if needed?

G

Been to this place for few times even before it was mentioned..... but seems i had never got anything thrilling out from here before... :(