PDA

View Full Version : Royal Hotel's Small Boobs

zpeedo
25-07-2005, 10:32 PM
hi guys,

this is my virgin attempt at field report... i been reading so much at this fabulous forum that i feel i should share my findings as well...

i went to Royal Hotel's 3rd floor to give it a try, regular at Lexon, I call it Balmoral, and Marina South... thought save some entry fee...

this place really a bit pathetic in facility and decor, i requested for a young girl and headed for the room which is only 10 steps from the main entrance, damn scary...

the room is quite interesting.. it has mirrored wall, not exactly geylang's extend but one wall mirrored.. I regular of L20H33, best parking for flashy car.

while i was showering, habit to get butt creek clean properly, door opened to a pretty decent english speaking sweet voice. more importantly, i was so glad to see she is my type, tanned and very small boobs... like maybe a A-..

long story short, ask for sexy massage and agreed to full service. She has nice A- boobs but a strange tattoo on the back, one of those thai religious type... but dont care lah... doggy also not very long...

Her name is Yuki, Massage decently hard, made a bit of noise, $100.00 cannot complain...

anyone know where to find small boobs? :)

BMW520_M
26-07-2005, 08:32 AM
hi guys,

She has nice A- boobs but a strange tattoo on the back, one of those thai religious type... but dont care lah... doggy also not very long...

Her name is Yuki, Massage decently hard, made a bit of noise, $100.00 cannot complain...

anyone know where to find small boobs? :)

Must be a Thai Gal.

zpeedo
26-07-2005, 11:16 AM
no leh... is a lian Bung girl, i think K.L. But all malaysians here also from K.L., rare ocassion find one from Ipoh. :)

groo
26-07-2005, 11:29 AM
...small boobs? maybe u can try summer of dickson spa... but better be fast before she leaves for another joint...

DaXin
26-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Try Coco of Legend. : )

pugster
27-07-2005, 08:33 PM
yeah...she's great, i've tried her before...very obedient girl...must try