PDA

View Full Version : Cheap HJs

icehawk85
06-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Okay here goes my first review.

Looks: 3/10 (Below average, best to have a chio bu in mind when she gives you a HJ)
Body: 4/10 (Ample ass, small boobs, not fat not thin)
HJ: 6/10
Autoroam: Have to get closer to her first
French: Have to get closer to her first

DMG: $20 (I bargained to $10)

RTF (not F literally): for a decent HJ, and if you can negotiate for autoroam, and you don't have $$$, why not?

Met this girl from IRC I think (about few years ago). Chatted for 2-3days and we met. I was quite playful that time, so I tried brushing my arm against hers and she didn't seem to mind. Treated her a simple meal at Macs and asked her to come over to my place. She said 'no', but eventually she came over.

When we reached, I asked directly if we could kiss, but she rejected, and I asked what if I paid her for a BJ, she declined, but she said HJ she is fine. However, have to pay upfront. I undressed immediately, and she grabbed my member forcefully. I started touching her boobs and she pushed my hand away, so I licked her neck and ears, and she became horny I think. Because afterwards, when I slid my hands under her top, and fondled her neh neh under her bra. She moaned and did not resist. I unbuttoned her shorts next but she pushed me away. And all the time, her hand was rubbing my little bro without stopping. So I thought maybe she just pretend. Indeed when her panties were soaked, I slid my finger into her pussy and she did not resist! It even had the super wet sound. I took off her shorts and undies and pushed her onto the bed, and tried to get on top, but this time she very stubborn, and was firmly blocking the entry of the car into the garage. So no choice, continue the HJ and I shoot on her stomach while fingering her to her climax.

Second time: At a multi storey carpark. No FJs but managed to french

Recently, she found me again using some app. This time, she asked if I wanted a HJ and asked if I rmbered her. Going for it tomorrow, will let you all know how it goes(:

If you want her number, PM me bros(: I'm sure you younger and more handsome guys might get her to experience new things! :D

Update:
Paiseh, I need to add that to make sure she is not flooded by messages, I can only give people who have contacts to exchange or if you have high rep points.

Also, you can't just straight on ask for HJ (She isn't a professional FL, but she just does it if she kind of likes you). Try to make her want you and you will be doing fine(:

Please don't mention you were given her number though. Think of creative ways to get her attention.

Danthebear
07-11-2013, 11:07 AM
TS bro, your inbox is full. Wanted to ask if you could share with me the contact of this wonderful lady? Many grateful thanks in advance! :)

fallenmemory
07-11-2013, 11:17 AM
same here, can pm me her contact ??

Lukasgoessteady
07-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Lai share share everybody..including me! Hehe

wahahaha1234
07-11-2013, 12:13 PM
hi bro,

tried sending you a pm, but ur box is full.

mind if u share the contact with me too?

thanks!

coolbeng
07-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Bro, already sent u a msg but bounce back as your inbox is full. Can help to provide the contact. Thanks.

icehawk85
07-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Paiseh, I need to add that to make sure she is not flooded by messages, I can only give people who have contacts to exchange or if you have high rep points.

Also, you can't just straight on ask for HJ (She isn't a professional FL, but she just does it if she kind of likes you). Try to make her want you and you will be doing fine(:

Please don't mention you were given her number though. Think of creative ways to get her attention.

Good luck to bros whom I gave the number to!

Just cleared my inbox, for those who are interested, PM me again!

07-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Okay here goes my first review.

Looks: 3/10 (Below average, best to have a chio bu in mind when she gives you a HJ)
Body: 4/10 (Ample ass, small boobs, not fat not thin)
HJ: 6/10
Autoroam: Have to get closer to her first
French: Have to get closer to her first

DMG: $20 (I bargained to $10)

RTF (not F literally): for a decent HJ, and if you can negotiate for autoroam, and you don't have $$$, why not?

Met this girl from IRC I think (about few years ago). Chatted for 2-3days and we met. I was quite playful that time, so I tried brushing my arm against hers and she didn't seem to mind. Treated her a simple meal at Macs and asked her to come over to my place. She said 'no', but eventually she came over.

When we reached, I asked directly if we could kiss, but she rejected, and I asked what if I paid her for a BJ, she declined, but she said HJ she is fine. However, have to pay upfront. I undressed immediately, and she grabbed my member forcefully. I started touching her boobs and she pushed my hand away, so I licked her neck and ears, and she became horny I think. Because afterwards, when I slid my hands under her top, and fondled her neh neh under her bra. She moaned and did not resist. I unbuttoned her shorts next but she pushed me away. And all the time, her hand was rubbing my little bro without stopping. So I thought maybe she just pretend. Indeed when her panties were soaked, I slid my finger into her pussy and she did not resist! It even had the super wet sound. I took off her shorts and undies and pushed her onto the bed, and tried to get on top, but this time she very stubborn, and was firmly blocking the entry of the car into the garage. So no choice, continue the HJ and I shoot on her stomach while fingering her to her climax.

Second time: At a multi storey carpark. No FJs but managed to french

Recently, she found me again using some app. This time, she asked if I wanted a HJ and asked if I rmbered her. Going for it tomorrow, will let you all know how it goes(:

If you want her number, PM me bros(: I'm sure you younger and more handsome guys might get her to experience new things! :D

Update:

so the stats provided is years back. maybe now she because 9/10. haha

ahwell
08-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi bro icehawk, ur inbox is still full. I would like to share contact with u. (:

ahwell
08-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi bro icehawk, ur inbox is full. I wanna exchange contact. (:

giantsausage
09-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Bro, can pm me? your inbox is full. I've got a contact you interested?

jojo1234
09-11-2013, 02:07 AM
bro,

can pm me the contact? thanks inadvance.

boizOnli
09-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey can pm me her contact too? Thanks a lot!

leonzerz
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Pm me her contact bro ! Thanks !

celeronss
09-11-2013, 04:46 PM
pm me too !

aJinStar
10-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Pm me bro , i have contact to exchange.