PDA

View Full Version : 5 Worst Blowjob Mistakes

milo_man
25-07-2005, 03:22 PM
1) Teeth

The number one blowjob mistake: letting your teeth hit his cock. We can't stress this enough. Ask any guy and he'll tell you again and again: nothing is worse than a blowjob that is "all teeth". In fact, most guys won't admit it, but their idea of a perfect blowjob would be getting sucked off by a gorgeous woman with removable dentures. Teeth can nick and scrape the sensitive skin of the penis. Open your mouth wide enough that they stay away from his cock, or suck your lips in over them to cushion the rough edges. If he's wearing a condom during the blowjob this may provide a slight buffer, but don't count on it.

2) Going too fast

Some guys enjoy a quickie, but unless they're in a hurry to get back to work or back to their wife/girlfriend, most men like to savor the experience of getting their cock sucked. So don't rush them. It's not a race to see how fast you can get him to spurt. Take your time and make it last. Concentrate on different parts of his penis, or his balls, then go back to basic sucking and stroking. At the end of a luxuriant BJ session, he'll blow a much larger, more satisfying load.

3) Sucking too hard

Hoovering him like a dustbuster may seem like a good idea in theory, but there's a wrong way to do it. Don't fasten your mouth around the head of his cock and suck like you're trying to get a triple-thick milkshake though a straw. Guys' dickheads are the most sensitive part of the penis, and uncut guys are even more sensitive there. The proper technique to hoover is to take more of his cock into your mouth and apply moderate suction.

4) Remaining immobile

Putting his cock in your mouth and then doing nothing is as bad as overdoing it. Most guys don't want to feel like they're face-fucking a cadaver. You need to work it at least a little. A total lack of effort or enthusiasm on your part is a real buzz kill. If you don't know what to do with your tongue, at least bob your head. After a while, he may want to take a more active role and have you relax while he fucks your mouth, but you need to give him a little encouragement to get him aroused.

5) Spitting

Most guys want you to swallow and think that a BJ really isn't complete until his load goes down your throat. The only exception is if he gets off more on spraying it on your face, tits, or somewhere else. If you really don't want to swallow, this can be an acceptable compromise. Symbolically, swallowing shows that you accept him and his manly essence fully. Although we can't endorse unprotected bodily fluid exchange in any form, if you happen to be giving an unprotected blowjob (i.e., without a condom) and you end up with his spunk in your mouth, do not retch his cum into a wastebasket in front of him. If you really feel you must spit, do it discreetly into a towel or tissue.

These are few pts which i personally think the gers take note n improve to make bj a more happier session. After i have told my present gf, she owis give me a gd bj when i was driving at midnite along expressway. :D

wat do u all bros think?

singexpat
25-07-2005, 03:45 PM
wat do u all bros think?

Great info bros..

now, waitin for female samsters to see n spread around to their sisters.. :D

*FiReWoRkS*
25-07-2005, 03:51 PM
well done bro..u sum up wad all of us wan...gota let my gf noe liao..so tt she can improve her skill to blow me better liao.. :D

malayboy
25-07-2005, 04:25 PM
1) Teeth

The number one blowjob mistake: letting your teeth hit his cock.

wat do u all bros think?

Agreed. I have been sucked by a buck tooth girl before.....I had to nurse the scratches on my cock for some time after that......from that point on, I tend to avoid such girls.

nakamara
25-07-2005, 05:21 PM
1) 4) Remaining immobile

Putting his cock in your mouth and then doing nothing is as bad as overdoing it. Most guys don't want to feel like they're face-fucking a cadaver. You need to work it at least a little. A total lack of effort or enthusiasm on your part is a real buzz kill. If you don't know what to do with your tongue, at least bob your head. After a while, he may want to take a more active role and have you relax while he fucks your mouth, but you need to give him a little encouragement to get him aroused.

my ex got this prob...she doesn't even use her tongue...is like putting my dick in her mouth to 'enjoy' the warm air inside...KNN!!! keep teaching her but she this don't want that don't want...say dun like, shy la, very weird la...wah sometimes too damn pissed with her till i wear back my pants n bo hiew her :mad:

Ronaldo
25-07-2005, 05:24 PM
wah sometimes too damn pissed with her till i wear back my pants n bo hiew her :mad:

Sounds familiar.. I think I did the same before too.. hehe

Ronaldo
25-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Well maybe when you get BJ from some new birds in China, you will know what is a bad blowjob.. One chick ever tried to blow air into my foreskin when I get her to "blow"! Makes my dick look weird.. hehe...

jdi813
25-07-2005, 05:48 PM
... One chick ever tried to blow air into my foreskin when I get her to "blow"! ...kaoz ... this is definitely a first ... wahahahahahaha :D

kaizer
25-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Well maybe when you get BJ from some new birds in China, you will know what is a bad blowjob.. One chick ever tried to blow air into my foreskin when I get her to "blow"! Makes my dick look weird.. hehe...

PENGZ!! blow.. haha.. knn later another brother come and say i ask the gal help me 吹喇叭, den end up the gal bring one trumpet come and blow. lolx

Ronaldo
25-07-2005, 07:08 PM
kaoz ... this is definitely a first ... wahahahahahaha :D

See to believe manz... If you are super horny and paying for it.. it wont be that funny liaoz.. whahaha...

Ronaldo
25-07-2005, 07:10 PM
PENGZ!! blow.. haha.. knn later another brother come and say i ask the gal help me 吹喇叭, den end up the gal bring one trumpet come and blow. lolx

here they call 吹箫 .. hehe... then you dont get the required attention at the head liao lor.. just warm air and giggles... then u will be irritated... haha..

swing123
25-07-2005, 07:12 PM
here they call 吹箫 .. hehe... then you dont get the required attention at the head liao lor.. just warm air and giggles... then u will be irritated... haha..

can you stop posting in SBF and concentrate on your match play? i need you to score against +++yo Verdy lah...quick quick, now only HT, you still have 45 mins to make it up.... :D

omega_x
25-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Agreed. I have been sucked by a buck tooth girl before.....I had to nurse the scratches on my cock for some time after that......from that point on, I tend to avoid such girls.

Havent tried BJ by bucktooth.. but kissing with Bucktooth really abit different... I also kissed gals with tongue stud before... SONGs...

singexpat
25-07-2005, 08:49 PM
my ex got this prob...she doesn't even use her tongue...is like putting my dick in her mouth to 'enjoy' the warm air inside...KNN

haha.. dun like warm air ask her put ice cube then enjoy e cold air lah.. :D

waijai
25-07-2005, 11:39 PM
this is for those guys that still have foreskin. some girls like to pull down the foreskin when doing BBBJ. but it gets kinda painful if they pull down too hard in the heat of the moment... machiam like pulliing skin off a sausage. ouch!

my 2 cents worth... kekeke... :D

fun4evergood
26-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Think I will print out this thread and show it to my gf...hope she will improve in BJ......Thanks :)

nakamara
26-07-2005, 10:58 AM

haha you can confirm she's a geeky band girl if that's the case :D

Ronaldo
26-07-2005, 11:18 AM
can you stop posting in SBF and concentrate on your match play?

I on holiday lehz.. u expect me to play serious football mehz? I am only here for the asian girls.. hehe... using my buck tooth to nipple on the clit... hahaha..
:D

Castrol
26-07-2005, 11:20 AM
my ex got this prob...she doesn't even use her tongue...is like putting my dick in her mouth to 'enjoy' the warm air inside...KNN!!! :

bro, just get her watch more blue vcd showing blowjobs. after a while she will be more adventurous. but try not to show her those angmo ones, becos if you point to her this is what you want etc... she may say, "ya, i can do it, but your cock got angmo so big or not?" :p

nakamara
26-07-2005, 12:00 PM
bro, just get her watch more blue vcd showing blowjobs. after a while she will be more adventurous. but try not to show her those angmo ones, becos if you point to her this is what you want etc... she may say, "ya, i can do it, but your cock got angmo so big or not?"

haha quite pissed la last time...ppl give hot tea bj den limpeh get hot-air bj...kns :mad:

no point la...she even told her female friend (whom i also know) that she know how to give good bj and make guy gian in bed...knn i asked my friend after we break up bout it ma cuz she don't really like my ex also so she revealed what she said lor...haha i had a good time laughing man :D

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 12:16 PM
no point la...she even told her female friend (whom i also know) that she know how to give good bj and make guy gian in bed...knn i asked my friend after we break up bout it ma cuz she don't really like my ex also so she revealed what she said lor...haha i had a good time laughing man :D
haha then u gt tell tis fren of yrs e truth or nt..?then both can laugh together mah since she doesnt like yr ex oso.. :p

nakamara
26-07-2005, 12:20 PM
haha then u gt tell tis fren of yrs e truth or nt..?then both can laugh together mah since she doesnt like yr ex oso..

haha of course...and she spread this thing around somemore...my ex is the very talk big type...so now our whole group of friends shun her...partially cuz she say this thing do another thing type too and like to cause trouble and end up need other ppl help her settle :mad:

singexpat
26-07-2005, 12:31 PM
haha of course...and she spread this thing around somemore...my ex is the very talk big type...

Bro, did she talk abt ur size?? :D

nakamara
26-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Bro, did she talk abt ur size??

didn't hear anything bout it...but i don't think she'll tell ppl either...cuz it's as good as letting ppl know that her hole became much bigger after i bonked her... :D

singexpat
26-07-2005, 12:49 PM
cuz it's as good as letting ppl know that her hole became much bigger after i bonked her...

u mean her nose hole ah?? :D

nakamara
26-07-2005, 12:50 PM
u mean her nose hole ah??

no...ear hole la brudder... :)

rocket cheongst
26-07-2005, 12:53 PM
this is for those guys that still have foreskin. some girls like to pull down the foreskin when doing BBBJ. but it gets kinda painful if they pull down too hard in the heat of the moment... machiam like pulliing skin off a sausage. ouch!

my 2 cents worth... kekeke... :D

this only happen to those inexperience FL or gals, but usually the foreskin would be down once the time is correct. :p

i have this encounter once with my ex, wah lau, bad bad feel !!! spoil the mood till she slowly work on it....

White Crane
26-07-2005, 01:07 PM
This is a lesson where you must learnt not to place the subwoofer on the desk, its best to position them obscure and on the floor.

I heard a friend want to test his newly purchased DVD, Deep Impact with dts on his PC. He had his GF alongside. Only thing he forgotten what he did some nights back wgen his GF was away.

When he blast his subwoofer to get the dts effect at the final scene where the BIG WAVE came ashore, along came a spew of white gluey stuff, for surrond effect - landed on his GF face.

My friend realised he did it to the subwoofer when his GF not around. The GF thought an elephant blow its load onto her. :rolleyes:

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 01:12 PM
haha of course...and she spread this thing around somemore...my ex is the very talk big type...so now our whole group of friends shun her...partially cuz she say this thing do another thing type too and like to cause trouble and end up need other ppl help her settle :mad:
wah tis kind of gal v fucked up hor!i rely cant stand tis kind of gal man..see her 1 time screw her 1 time jialat jialat :mad: !!!

nakamara
26-07-2005, 01:16 PM
My friend realised he did it to the subwoofer when his GF not around. The GF thought an elephant blow its load onto her.

WTF?! :eek:

wah tis kind of gal v fucked up hor!i rely cant stand tis kind of gal man..see her 1 time screw her 1 time jialat jialat!!!

well...i just let it pass lor...but it seems like i only get to see the girl's true colours after we break up...knn during the relationship like she perfect like that :(

Castrol
26-07-2005, 02:11 PM
cuz it's as good as letting ppl know that her hole became much bigger after i bonked her... :D

all of my ex girlfriends hor, their mouths also become bigger after they bbbj me... :)

ah rat
26-07-2005, 02:28 PM
all of my ex girlfriends hor, their mouths also become bigger after they bbbj me... :)

all yours ex girlfriends bbbj animal,their mouths become bigger.kekeke :D

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1802/untitledgf0mg.png

nakamara
26-07-2005, 02:41 PM
all of my ex girlfriends hor, their mouths also become bigger after they bbbj me...

oh...that explains why patricia mok mouth so big..so she's one of your ex.. :D

how bout abigail? your ex also har??
Abigail...Chio... (http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photoforum266531133uf.jpg)

Castrol
26-07-2005, 02:43 PM
all yours ex girlfriends bbbj animal,their mouths become bigger.kekeke :D

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/1802/untitledgf0mg.png

hahaha... this woman is going to break her jaws! :D

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 02:43 PM
well...i just let it pass lor...but it seems like i only get to see the girl's true colours after we break up...knn during the relationship like she perfect like that :(
yah la bro juz let it pass is e best..at least u noe her true colour n skills liao..gd luck to her nex bf haha :phis dick will b having lots of special hot air treatment liao

nakamara
26-07-2005, 02:50 PM
yah la bro juz let it pass is e best..at least u noe her true colour n skills liao..gd luck to her nex bf haha his dick will b having lots of special hot air treatment liao

haha...she has a kid with her bf 2 years ago liao...the bf juz came out of prison recently and she brought him into a lot of trouble again despite him wanting to turn over a new leaf...too bad...i think he owe her in his last life

Castrol
26-07-2005, 02:58 PM
oh...that explains why patricia mok mouth so big..so she's one of your ex.. :D

how bout abigail? your ex also har??
Abigail...Chio... (http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photoforum266531133uf.jpg)

their mouths big definitely nothing to do with me la... becos my cock will never steam in front of them. you must be a abigail fan siah, got her photo all... :D

nakamara
26-07-2005, 03:04 PM
their mouths big definitely nothing to do with me la... becos my cock will never steam in front of them. you must be a abigail fan siah, got her photo all...

oh ya...i know how i got that photo liao...remember few months ago u send me her pic saying that she almost tore her mouth by giving u blowjob the night b4? U sound so damn excited that day man :eek:

Castrol
26-07-2005, 03:51 PM
oh ya...i know how i got that photo liao...remember few months ago u send me her pic saying that she almost tore her mouth by giving u blowjob the night b4? U sound so damn excited that day man :eek:

aiyo bro you remember sala liao la... the pic i sent you is my pet dog leh. dont worry, nobody will suan you if you admit you want abigail.

in fact, you should go to the FL section to try asking bros for her contact. but dont need to post FR after you bonk her hor, becos i think the foreplay alone between you and her may go up to 9000 words...! :D

nakamara
26-07-2005, 04:02 PM
becos i think the foreplay alone between you and her may go up to 9000 words...!

ya...i think the 9000 words will mostly consist of "knn, ccb, kns, knnb, lj, hong gan" all these

i also dunno how to post FR on her leh cuz i don't know how to rate her in the looks/face department...unratable man... :D

milo_man
26-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Additional 5 more worst blowjobs

6) Crushing his nuts

Don't grab his balls and squeeze like you're trying to crack walnuts. This is a move you want to pull on a would-be rapist, not a guy you're trying to get off. It's painful. Many guys like to have their sack rubbed, licked, or gently tugged during a bj. You can even take a break from sucking his cock to take one or both of his balls into your mouth. But don't yank on the family jewels, and don't put them in a vise grip.

7) Barfing and gagging

Throwing up while giving a bj is definitely a turn-off, although sometimes this happens to the most well-intentioned cocksuckers. What happens is they get overenthusiastic, take the cock too deep or hard into their throat, the gag reflex gets triggered, and then it's all over. Or once the cum starts hitting the back of her throat, things start flowing the wrong way. Don't try to deep throat on your first BJ. Everyone will be sorry. Practice first on dildos to get your gag-reflex under control. Or just work up to it at your own speed.

8) Not using enough pressure

Wimpy blowjobs are no fun. Be firm and suck him like you mean it. Lapping his dick lightly will just make him feel teased. Licking his dick like it's a lollipop or popsicle may be fun to get warmed up, but then you have to get down to business. Use a firm (but not too firm) hand to work the shaft of his cock, while you get your mouth all over his knob and caress it with your tongue.

9) Dry mouth

A good BJ involves a lot of saliva. Don't be afraid to get a little sloppy and drool on his cock. If your mouth is dry from nervousness or whatever, there will be too much friction and stickiness to give good head. If your mouth is dry, drink some water and rinse. Try to work up a good mouthful of spit before you go down. Suck on a hard candy to get your juice flowing, or suck on an Altoid to give him a mentholated BJ.

10) Stranglehold

Don't put his cock in a deathgrip. It's fine to wrap a hand around the shaft, but don't clench and for god's sake, watch the nails. Just hold it enough to keep it from flopping around and shuck his pole with your hand while you work him with your mouth. His dick shouldn't have a handprint on in when you're done.

Seems like there are somemore areas where our gfs/wife can improve :D

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 04:39 PM
haha...she has a kid with her bf 2 years ago liao...the bf juz came out of prison recently and she brought him into a lot of trouble again despite him wanting to turn over a new leaf...too bad...i think he owe her in his last life
tis gal is rely incorrigible man..lang zhi wana huay tow oso kana drag dwn by her..haiz suay sia tt guy..btw bro nakamara care to further elaborate wad kind of trouble she caused nt if u dun mind..quite curious leh...

canny
26-07-2005, 04:40 PM
hmmm just to share something

I rem i come across this article from Her World...

This guy was getting a bbbj from his ger.. but the ger got braced her teeth..
Thru haf way the skin caught between the braces.. and the guy suffer a bit tear on his fore skin... :D From then that guy dare not ask for BBBJ ...

*FiReWoRkS*
26-07-2005, 04:43 PM
steady bro milo_man 4 posting another 5 sets of golden advice 4 our gals...hopefully we will b able to enjoy sum of e best bj in tis world soon.. :)

nakamara
26-07-2005, 04:44 PM
tis gal is rely incorrigible man..lang zhi wana huay tow oso kana drag dwn by her..haiz suay sia tt guy..btw bro nakamara care to further elaborate wad kind of trouble she caused nt if u dun mind..quite curious leh...

quite inconvenient to say la...anyway is those ah beng ah lian stuffs la...my ex buay song one girl over some matters den give the girl one lao lan face and the girl scold my ex so she buay song want to ki but my ex her bf say sua sua la but she insist on blowing up the matter end up kena splash water by the other girl but still no one help her though she keep calling ppl diao zui...something like this i'm not very sure myself cuz i heard from my that female friend one.

malayboy
26-07-2005, 04:45 PM
hmmm just to share something

I rem i come across this article from Her World...

This guy was getting a bbbj from his ger.. but the ger got braced her teeth..
Thru haf way the skin caught between the braces.. and the guy suffer a bit tear on his fore skin... :D From then that guy dare not ask for BBBJ ...

This is definitely worst than my experience with the bucktooth. Come to think about it, if she had gone to the dentist to fix her bucktooth, she would be wearing braces. I could be the one with my foreskin stuck there.

BTW, I think that Her World's article is kind of ridiculous. Did they mention in the article that the girl had to use dental floss his skin out?

canny
26-07-2005, 04:54 PM
well that article is post up by the guy himself... unless he lying lah

jdi813
26-07-2005, 05:51 PM
... I rem i come across this article from Her World ...haizzz ... sometimes u read Her World articles quite beh zun one la ... esp when they try to dish up the dirt on the commercial sex scene in Singapore ... quite a lot of ewxageration if u ask me ... not as crappy as the Newpaper write ups on the sex scene but still bad none the less

*FiReWoRkS*
28-07-2005, 07:10 AM
quite inconvenient to say la...anyway is those ah beng ah lian stuffs la...my ex buay song one girl over some matters den give the girl one lao lan face and the girl scold my ex so she buay song want to ki but my ex her bf say sua sua la but she insist on blowing up the matter end up kena splash water by the other girl but still no one help her though she keep calling ppl diao zui...something like this i'm not very sure myself cuz i heard from my that female friend one.
she is rely a detestable chao ah lian wif lousy blowing skills..glad 4 u tt u 2 r nt together liao..if im her bf in tis situation ill gif her 1 tight slap liao..so hard tt her jaw will breaks n forever canot blow hot air liao..kk enuff bt her..hope tt u will meet better girls...cheers :)

*FiReWoRkS*
28-07-2005, 08:10 AM
any brudder here care to discuss their 1st bj exp since we haf review most of our gals worst mistake...tink will b gd to talk bt our wonderful n sweet 1st bj..

well ill start e ball rolling...e first gal ever to capture e essence of my manhood in her mouth is none other than my 1st gf..tt was already sum yrs bk when im still in sec2 n 3...she is e first gal tt i ever love n till today she still haf a special place in my heart though we r no longer together..bk then we were both AM session meaning our lessons end bt 1pm in e aft n we will usually spend e rest of e day at my hm..both my parents were working then n im a latchkey kid thus my hm is empty most of e time..best for doing naughty ting haha..we will always snuggle up in my queen size bed yes its queen size n still it is till today haha..we will usually juz pet but after weeks of petting n i finally had haf enuf n wish to venture forward n 1 day after our passionate petting session i decided to pop e question..she was initially shocked but nonetheless she understand tt she had a horny n testoterone-charged bf..she understands my needs n after sum hesitation she finally nod her head wif a 'i love u n ill do anyting 4 u' smile..tt smile is still etched in my heart till today...she then ask me to lie dwn on e bed n started to catbath me frm neck to bottom..as she started to go nearer n nearer my manhood i get more n more excited haha 1st time afterall...she then proceed to took off my shorts n brief..she actually smile shyly when she first saw it..she then hold it gently in her hand n frooze cos she doesnt noe wad to do..i then proceed to guide her step by step..haha luckily watching lots of porn does help my knowing wad to do...she then proceed to gently lick e head n shaft b4 finally covering it wif her tight warm mouth..she then listen n follow my instruction to move her head up n down..after 5-10mins or so..she complain wryly tt her jaw is tired n whether can she stop..realising tt she is e gal i love n nt sum gals by e name of akira fubuki,saro aoi or rina sawaguchi etc..i quickly say its ok n i held her tight to me n kiss her deeply though i haven cum yet but i din care..cos by agreeing to do so she already shows tt she dun mind doing anyting 4 me as long as im happy..wad more can i ask..

we were together for 2 yrs after which sum arguments n misunderstandings cause us to break up..shes currently wif my sec sch fren n haf been tog for 6 yrs liao..still blaming myslf sumtimes for letting her go man..

sorry guys for writing such a long 1st time cos was still soaking in e sweet memories :o ..

apologies to e threadstarter bro milo_man 4 my off topic post hope u dun mind..brudders if uall still haf any bj mistakes pls continue to contribute..cheers :)

*FiReWoRkS*
29-07-2005, 11:36 AM
any brudder here care to discuss their 1st bj exp since we haf review most of our gals worst mistake...tink will b gd to talk bt our wonderful n sweet 1st bj..

haha looks like im making a fool of myslf..cos no contribution frm any brudder yet..haha nvm la juz take it tt im sharing my 1st bj exp..hope uall can enjoy..cheers :)