PDA

View Full Version : molestor on the bus

medicheng
25-07-2005, 01:06 PM
this morning took bus to work, due to my sprained ankle i sat on the lower deck of a double decked bus. and the bus is designed such as the left got seats the right is empty for people to stand.

then the bus itself quite crowded, a secondary school girl was standing at the right side of the bus, with her back on the bus window.... then a while later a (look like) NS cilivian guy come to the bus and stood beside her... then after a while i noticed she get further away and away from the windows....

then i noticed his hand is at her back!....

like plucking her bra straps thru her uniform... knn, i look at him he pretend no one is looking... then the further the girl went out the further his hand went....

luckily the girl alight a few stops later...

but then another JC girl board the bus... and was standing in front of him... he also use the same method... but then i think the girl bo chap.... holding on to the handle bar.... then the guy hand go to the handle bar... slowly advancing to the JC girl hand... the JC girl hand start to go lower... then the guy also follow... then lower until the JC girl give up holding on to the handle....

wah lao... does he knows he is in the crowded bus and everyone is looking at him?

pengz.....

he lucky i sprain ankle or else i sure goes up to him and kick his ass left right left one... knn

mirkhanus
25-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Frickin' Perv.....

The penalty when caught constitutes mandatory caning..... Shouldn't that fugger be better off paying for his fetish? Can hire a FL to dress up as a schoolgirl... more shiok, eh??

BigGuy
25-07-2005, 01:27 PM
this morning took bus to work, due to my sprained ankle i sat on the lower deck of a double decked bus. and the bus is designed such as the left got seats the right is empty for people to stand.

then the bus itself quite crowded, a secondary school girl was standing at the right side of the bus, with her back on the bus window.... then a while later a (look like) NS cilivian guy come to the bus and stood beside her... then after a while i noticed she get further away and away from the windows....

like plucking her bra straps thru her uniform... knn, i look at him he pretend no one is looking... then the further the girl went out the further his hand went....

but then another JC girl board the bus... and was standing in front of him... he also use the same method... but then i think the girl bo chap.... holding on to the handle bar.... then the guy hand go to the handle bar... slowly advancing to the JC girl hand... the JC girl hand start to go lower... then the guy also follow... then lower until the JC girl give up holding on to the handle....

wah lao... does he knows he is in the crowded bus and everyone is looking at him?

pengz.....

he lucky i sprain ankle or else i sure goes up to him and kick his ass left right left one... knn

well if i were you i would have shouted at him.......so whether sprain enkle of not does not matter.......anyway maybe the gals gian song like that also since they never make noise.

tsmonsoon
25-07-2005, 01:29 PM
lucky nv meet me on the bus , if not.... u all can pay white gold $ liao.....

tsmonsoon
25-07-2005, 01:33 PM
well if i were you i would have shouted at him.......so whether sprain enkle of not does not matter.......anyway maybe the gals gian song like that also since they never make noise.

lucky nv see me on the bus if not.... u all hv to pay white gold $ liao..

mirkhanus
25-07-2005, 01:35 PM
True, a shout should suffice and scare the shit out of that fella. By then, the girl would not be afraid to voice out what the fella has been doing.

shadowlunar04
25-07-2005, 01:38 PM
You should asked the girl, "Young lady, do you want to report it to the police? I can be your witness."

Let him kanna double charge for molesting underage gals. Would be fun seeing his reactions on this. :D

daryl76
25-07-2005, 01:52 PM
think can actually just shout at him isnt it? alot of ppl will look at him and he will be shamed oredi, but provided the gal wanna testify tat he did all those intentionally... just now in the MRT oso, a OL was standing on her back on those glass beside the door, a guy who was standing just in front of her, w/o any railing to hold on to, nearly bump into her on a few occasions, lucky never happen

nakamara
25-07-2005, 01:58 PM
i'll normally play 'hero' and ask them girl come over to me and ask her if she needs any help...might get to know her somemore! :D

peterpan
25-07-2005, 02:05 PM

pengz.....

U mean u witness the whole thing, and as a man, u did nothing but sit there and watch? And u hv the cheek cum here tell ppl? Wat has a sprained ankle gotta do with stopping him? U can board the bus but u cant walk to the bus driver and tell him behind got molester? U scared wat? Scared he whack u? In my opinion i feel u r damn coward. Timid like mouse noe hw to see noe hw to brag but no action taken.

Sorry to be rude but if it happen to ur daughter, hw will u feel if everyone saw, but no one lend a helping hand?

nakamara
25-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Scared he whack u? In my opinion i feel u r damn coward. Timid like mouse noe hw to see noe hw to brag but no action taken.

wah bro relak relak...some girls don't dare shout out in public even if they kena molest cuz scared pai seh...i think thread starter also scared pai seh la...don't scold him lo...peace peace :)

peterpan
25-07-2005, 02:19 PM
wah bro relak relak...some girls don't dare shout out in public even if they kena molest cuz scared pai seh...i think thread starter also scared pai seh la...don't scold him lo...peace peace :)

No. Medicheng, as a man, shld help the victim in any way possible.

I nvr expect him to beat or scold the molester. The very least he can do is tell the bus driver wats happening, the driver will definitely noe wat to do. They are trained in this situation.

By doing nothing, isit him as good as a coward?

Sexy Boy
25-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Bro. the better solution will be to go and inform the bus driver.

pengz.....

medicheng
25-07-2005, 03:00 PM
oh man i should have know better not to post.... haha nevermind... that time i was struck there with my bandaged ankle and totally cant move... and was not that near to shout anyway... and the girls are able to run out of danger anyway.... thanks for the coward thingy.

walkingdick
25-07-2005, 03:33 PM
I would do this;

*In a deliberate loud, confident voice* hi girl, is this feller harassing you? I saw him doing the same to other girls in this bus, *glaring at him* YES fuckbag i'm talking about you, you've been watched ALL this time!" *backhand index fingering him* you wanna say something huh? Wanna say at the police station?

This is my shock and awe method, bonus; you may get to have the ger's contact *winks*

Singaporeans are generally too meek, reticent and somehow not conditioned to handle crisis.

Ouy, make no mistake, I'm a local too.

nakamara
25-07-2005, 03:36 PM
I would do this;

*In a deliberate loud, confident voice* hi girl, is this feller harassing you? I saw him doing the same to other girls in this bus, *glaring at him* YES fuckbag i'm talking about you, you've been watched ALL this time!" *backhand index fingering him* you wanna say something huh? Wanna say at the police station?

Sounds like a ang moh hustler...all the slang pop out :D

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Singaporeans are generally too meek, reticent and somehow not conditioned to handle crisis.

Ouy, make no mistake, I'm a local too.

Quite true to your comment. Sad to say SGPoreans need to do more to handle difficult situations. NS is really killing SGPoreans. We may self-destruct ourselves even b4 we go to war. :)

daryl76
25-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Quite true to your comment. Sad to say SGPoreans need to do more to handle difficult situations. NS is really killing SGPoreans. We may self-destruct ourselves even b4 we go to war. :)

wow... quite true to ur comments, and surprised of hearing tat from u bro, but i do agree, saw so many times on public transport oredi, noone bother to tell others to move in on the train, nor on the bus... too concerned only on themselves

nakamara
25-07-2005, 04:12 PM
wow... quite true to ur comments, and surprised of hearing tat from u bro, but i do agree, saw so many times on public transport oredi, noone bother to tell others to move in on the train, nor on the bus... too concerned only on themselves

yeah damn right...sometimes the bus driver have to stand up and shout. And i'm really really pissed with those ppl (especially aunties) who like to sit on the outside of 2 seats even when the bus is crowded and ppl are looking for empty seat. When ppl wanna sit don't understand y can't they just move in but instead just slide their fat ass out of the way to let the other poor commuter squeeze thru. Haiz...such a simple gesture also CMI :(

Sorry for off-topic...just need to let my views be known

daryl76
25-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Sorry for off-topic...just need to let my views be known

ok la, not really off topic... cos sometimes it do come to our advantages too, especially if the bus is too crowded and some cute OLs are on the bus, we can get to have some 'body contact' isnt it? unintentional of cos

ken_v2
25-07-2005, 04:26 PM
quite contradictory... here almost every brother condemned the action but read some where else when some brudders were the culprit (intentional or othewise) we give thumbs up...

nakamara
25-07-2005, 04:29 PM
quite contradictory... here almost every brother condemned the action but read some where else when some brudders were the culprit (intentional or othewise) we give thumbs up...

haha yeah you're right...be we're abit different...samsters do it discreetly :D

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 04:39 PM

Ya, we may condemn this molest incident, who knows the culprit is none other from SBF. But I always believe there a recourse for every action. When someone is doing wrong, and the one beside you do nothing about it, you are indirectly helping the wrong-doer to make a mistake. I not pinpointing medicheng. It's my point of view. :p I have encountered twice on the "bus number 55 incident" whereby a group of teenagers blasting away their R&B music. We have asked politely to lower down thier volume. But they increased their volume instead. In this case, I think fighting is inevitable if we pushed them too far. :(

nakamara
25-07-2005, 04:44 PM
whereby a group of teenagers blasting away their R&B music. We have asked politely to lower down thier volume. But they increased their volume instead. In this case, I think fighting is inevitable if we pushed them too far.

nowadays teenagers very kuai lan...don't even respect adults...they think their small ah beng gang very big fuck sia...must show them some colours then they will listen to u

keano
25-07-2005, 04:55 PM
what the f are you doing..u should at least up walk to them and stand in between them. Action le..u jus sit and watch... :confused:

btw..yah, every time taking 190 or 700 frm orchard, the pple in the first carriage will not move to the back. Sooo inconsiderate..some are even able body guys. Sgs....haiz..

easyeasy
25-07-2005, 05:19 PM
leg sprain cannot kick that guy, finger wu problem boh? use your camera phone picture him as evidence and post here, next time I see him I kick him for you boh?

easyeasy
25-07-2005, 05:22 PM
NS is really killing SGPoreans.

wah this phase very the familiar leh, where did I hear that? (scratch head)

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 05:29 PM
wah this phase very the familiar leh, where did I hear that? (scratch head)

Alfresco Coffee Shop ™ lah, madsg's quote. Keke. :p

easyeasy
25-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Alfresco Coffee Shop ™ lah, madsg's quote. Keke. :p

you not him meh? :)

Cheri_Popper
25-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Actually all of us are empowered under this act to "Arrest or detain a person who in his/her view had committed a seizeable and non-bailable offence or is proclaim under Section 51 of the Wanted Person Act"

Arrest by private persons. Procedure in such cases. Sec 34 Cap 68 Criminal Procedure Code
(1) Any private person may arrest any person who, in his view, commits a non-bailable and seizable offence, or who has been proclaimed under section 51, and shall, without unnecessary delay, hand over the person so arrested to the nearest police officer or, in the absence of a police officer, take that person to the nearest police station.

(2) If there is reason to believe that such person comes under section 32 a police officer shall rearrest him.

(3) If there is reason to believe that he has committed a non-seizable offence and he refuses on the demand of a police officer to give his name and residence or gives a name or residence which the officer has reason to believe to be false or gives a residence which is not within Singapore he shall be dealt with under section 33.

(4) If there is no reason to believe that he has committed any offence he shall be at once released.

(5) Any person who commits an offence on or with respect to the person or property of another may, if his name and residence are unknown, be apprehended by the person injured or by any person who is using the property to which the injury is done, or by the employee of either of those persons or by any person authorised by or acting in aid of either of those persons, and may be detained until he gives his name and address and satisfies such person that the name and address so given are correct or until he can be delivered into the custody of a police officer.

(6) If any person lawfully apprehended under subsection (5) assaults or forcibly resists the person by whom he is so apprehended or any person acting in his aid, he shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $100.

In Bro Medic Cheng's case, this is case of Outrage of Modesty under Sec 354 Cap 224 of the Penal Code which is a seizeable and non-bailable offence.

Assault or use of criminal force to a person with intent to outrage modesty. Sec 354 Cap 224 Penal Code.
Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby outrage the modesty of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any two of such punishments.

Outraging modesty in certain circumstances. Sec 354A Cap 224 Penal Code
(1) Whoever, in order to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence against any person under section 354, voluntarily causes or attempts to cause to that person death, or hurt, or wrongful restraint, or fear of instant death, instant hurt or instant wrongful restraint, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than 2 years and not more than 10 years and with caning.
23/84.

(2) Whoever commits an offence under subsection (1) —

(a) in a lift in any building; or

(b) against any person under 14 years of age,

shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than 3 years and not more than 10 years and with caning.

kaizer
25-07-2005, 06:15 PM
lolx.. wah wah wah.. police man lai liao. ho ho ho!

Asianpeople
25-07-2005, 06:32 PM
bro this type of people should really jail them :mad:

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 07:23 PM
you not him meh? :)

You like dat say me doot meh? :)

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2005, 07:24 PM

Dun pray pray okie. I can use section 34 hor. :p

daryl76
25-07-2005, 09:51 PM
wow if tat guy is really serving his NS, hopefully he is caught... den once newspapers will print big big 'NSF soldier trained to acts of molesation on buses' heehee den will see once again, NS is killing Singapore

sbfpolis
26-07-2005, 11:18 AM
SBF Polis lai liao ! :D

Sorry threadstarter, you should have shouted at that guy and alert the bus driver. Since you and that molester take that same bus home, one day your family members and him may share the same bus too.

He ought to be dealt with !

DOM1
26-07-2005, 02:36 PM
wow if tat guy is really serving his NS, hopefully he is caught... den once newspapers will print big big 'NSF soldier trained to acts of molesation on buses' heehee den will see once again, NS is killing Singapore
Dear Bro daryl76,

What has NS got to do with this??? I served my time in the army, and I was not aware of any such special training?? It is impertinent to link NS with this. I also can't see how NS is killing Singapore too! It does deter the M'sian and the In'sian from having lusty thaughts over our little piece of real estate. If the deterence is true, NS is not killing Singapore, it's protecting it.
btw, are you singaporean??

Regards,
DOM1

Rof|maoxz
26-07-2005, 03:07 PM
What has NS got to do with this??? I served my time in the army, and I was not aware of any such special training?? It is impertinent to link NS with this. I also can't see how NS is killing Singapore too! It does deter the M'sian and the In'sian from having lusty thaughts over our little piece of real estate. If the deterence is true, NS is not killing Singapore, it's protecting it.
btw, are you singaporean??

Regards,
DOM1

Are you a SAF officer? Just to sidetrack from the topic....Do you really think the 20th century "world crass SAF" will protect this tiny bit? I gave my respect to those 1960s/70s men who joined the NS in those days. Not affected by materialism, they do their ulmost part to protect, serve and willing to fight against common threats. Is there any example you can quote on how this NS/NSmen can offer to help in case of warfare? I quote you one classic example. Those whose codename was activated during open/slient mob, grumble and complain why so suay, kana their codename and have to cancel appointment, dating etc to rush to their respective base? How to protect SGP like this? :cool: Why NS is killing SGP?

NS is actually a big screening and breeding program
where smart people are pull out from the population
(By way of hating NS and migrating) and low IQ/EQ people
are left in Singapore to breed. So after several generations of NS,
you are left with nerds in the entire population of singapore.

DOM1
26-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Are you a SAF officer? Just to sidetrack from the topic....Do you really think the 20th century "world crass SAF" will protect this tiny bit? I gave my respect to those 1960s/70s men who joined the NS in those days. Not affected by materialism, they do their ulmost part to protect, serve and willing to fight against common threats. Is there any example you can quote on how this NS/NSmen can offer to help in case of warfare? I quote you one classic example. Those whose codename was activated during open/slient mob, grumble and complain why so suay, kana their codename and have to cancel appointment, dating etc to rush to their respective base? How to protect SGP like this? :cool: Why NS is killing SGP?

NS is actually a big screening and breeding program
where smart people are pull out from the population
(By way of hating NS and migrating) and low IQ/EQ people
are left in Singapore to breed. So after several generations of NS,
you are left with nerds in the entire population of singapore.

Dear Bro Rof,

I am just a CPL (or rather ex-CPL; i've got my swiss army watch already). I see fighting to protect the country as a duty towards my parents, my wife and my kids. Although I view killing as something unwholesome, there's no contradiction here. And for the sake of debate, we'll skip the transcendental and stick to the worldly, otherwise I'll use up all the bandwith and Bro KING_reborner will pop in to make noise!!LOL!!

I'd seen a documentary about wild boars. I was very touched when I saw the part the papa boar had to stand up to a ........TIGER!! while giving some lead time for the mama pig to escape with the piglets. The papa boar definitely got killed but not without an attempt to protect its family.

Using these pigs as example, pun not intended, I sincerely urge all samster to leave a bit of leeway for die-hard romantics like me who want to die in a dramatic (even swashbuckling) way defending this little piece of soil. Like the pig's honour, we hope we are able to die with clear concience that says: "I'd done my part!"

Anyway, there's no pervasion as to how many 60s or 70s soldiers are non-materialistics and thereby more patriotic. They were just being drafted and had no choice like all of us but to serve too! They have a different story to tell that's all. The first 4 batches of drafted soldiers (started in mid 1967) were badly tortured by the Israelis NCOs who were attached here to help S'pore built our own army. I think you're trying to give another example izzit??? Like the 1941/42 chinese volunteers who faught bravely against the Japs with lousy weapons right???

As to whether I have an example of NS/NSmen that are worthy help defend Singapore, well, my unit 522nd Singapore Infantry Regiment (just disbanded) is one I can qoute. There's no qualms over how responsible each individual was, well, at least for my coy and my pl. But seriously, you may need to offer real figure to convince me that the cause of protecting singapore is all but lost. Some individuals who grumbled does not mean that all guys behave worst than the abovementioned wild boar. And, even if you can prove without doubt that guys from my coy or even my platoon are the only stupid boars in Singapore with this fetish of dying in style, I beg you all for some decency to let us die without insults like: "NS is killing Singapore", for we have at least tried our best.

Regards,
DOM1

nakamara
26-07-2005, 04:38 PM
And, even if you can prove without doubt that guys from my coy or even my platoon are the only stupid boars in Singapore with this fetish of dying in style, I beg you all for some decency to let us die without insults like: "NS is killing Singapore", for we have at least tried our best.

Clap Clap!! You really motivate me to be a good soldier when i enlist in sept man!! But i still hate those fucking big spiders and giant centipedes in the forest...as heard from my friends :mad:

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 04:52 PM
No need so hot lah, every male Singaporean goes through NS and while some of us may complain that we kenah activated during peacetime and kao peh about having to cancel dates and appointments, I'm sure every Singaporean will have a different attitude during a crisis when a potential threat is looming.

National Day coming lah Bros, we must "Stand Up for Singapore", ha ha ha :D

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 04:57 PM
By the way, I was a sergeant, ke ke ke :p

DOM1
26-07-2005, 05:07 PM
By the way, I was a sergeant, ke ke ke :p

Bro sgt,
I'm a pure civilian now. kekekekekekekekekeke. Protect me, wild boar!!! LOL!!!

Cheers,
DOM1

Rof|maoxz
26-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Dear Bro Rof,

As to whether I have an example of NS/NSmen that are worthy help defend Singapore, well, my unit 522nd Singapore Infantry Regiment (just disbanded) is one I can qoute. There's no qualms over how responsible each individual was, well, at least for my coy and my pl. But seriously, you may need to offer real figure to convince me that the cause of protecting singapore is all but lost. Some individuals who grumbled does not mean that all guys behave worst than the abovementioned wild boar. And, even if you can prove without doubt that guys from my coy or even my platoon are the only stupid boars in Singapore with this fetish of dying in style, I beg you all for some decency to let us die without insults like: "NS is killing Singapore", for we have at least tried our best.

Regards,
DOM1

I'm so sorry that my comments above sound offensive to you and your SIR counterparts. Of course some of you are nationalistic and will stand up to nation threat. But I'm just looking as a whole, majority of those protectors can't even do simple things well, not assertive enough. I dare not imagine or depend on those devoted protectors to defend. I mentioned "defend", and not strike back. I believe kiasuism and kiasism still deeply etched into our mentally. Just my thought, no worries. Hehe. :)

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Bro sgt,
I'm a pure civilian now. kekekekekekekekekeke. Protect me, wild boar!!! LOL!!!

Cheers,
DOM1

So you have finished your cycle already ah? So jealous... I still have about 6 years more to go... wait long long... :D

DOM1
26-07-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm so sorry that my comments above sound offensive to you and your SIR counterparts. Of course some of you are nationalistic and will stand up to nation threat. But I'm just looking as a whole, majority of those protectors can't even do simple things well, not assertive enough. I dare not imagine or depend on those devoted protectors to defend. I mentioned "defend", and not strike back. I believe kiasuism and kiasism still deeply etched into our mentally. Just my thought, no worries. Hehe. :)
Bro Rof,
Oi! Mai a ni quang le! Just TCSS lah.....I think I sound more offensive than you leh! LOL! You'd received my pm by now, and I hope you understand my other concern that when factored into for consideration, I may act out the wild boar thingy but regret later in HELL.......which may amount to nothing later.
Cheers!
DOM1

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm so sorry that my comments above sound offensive to you and your SIR counterparts. Of course some of you are nationalistic and will stand up to nation threat. But I'm just looking as a whole, majority of those protectors can't even do simple things well, not assertive enough. I dare not imagine or depend on those devoted protectors to defend. I mentioned "defend", and not strike back. I believe kiasuism and kiasism still deeply etched into our mentally. Just my thought, no worries. Hehe.

No offence lah, Bro Rof|maoxz, I also typical Singaporean who is kiasu and kiasi at the same time. I also have that "someone else will take care of it" mentality :p

During a crisis, when national duty calls, I'll be there. If I'm low on ammunition, I'll do what is needed to stock up on my rounds - kiasu lah, ha ha ha. When I'm faced with a life-threatening situation, I'll do what is needed for self preservation - Kiasi lor :D

During peacetime, if the meat in the lunch ration is too tough and the veggie tastes like crap, I'll keep quiet and see who else complains to the CSM first, ke ke ke

DOM1
26-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Oi! Guys!!! This thread is supposed to be talking about the molestor on the bus!!!!! We talked about army so garang until we let that bugger chabok already!!! LOL!!!

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Molestor, straight ahead!

Section 1, support fire!

Section 2 and 3, right flank on the side of the bus, follow me!

Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang...

... IA IA IA...

HA HA HA :D

MMM88
26-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Molestor, straight ahead!

Section 1, support fire!

Section 2 and 3, right flank on the side of the bus, follow me!

Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang...

... IA IA IA...

HA HA HA :D

hahahaha...........next time do t grenade ...definitely no IA....but make sure u take out t saftely pin.....kekekeke :D

sg_boytoy
26-07-2005, 06:10 PM
hahahaha...........next time do t grenade ...definitely no IA....but make sure u take out t saftely pin.....kekekeke :D

With so many army-siao samsters here, who still dare to molest, HA HA HA :D

ClubMed
26-07-2005, 11:45 PM
oh man i should have know better not to post.... haha nevermind... that time i was struck there with my bandaged ankle and totally cant move... and was not that near to shout anyway... and the girls are able to run out of danger anyway.... thanks for the coward thingy.

"Totally cant move"?
- Huh? Then how did you manage to board and alight from the bus?

"and the girls are able to run out of danger anyway"
- Hate to purst your bubble, ... but i believe the damage has been done. The girls are not in the act physically running away from a deranged murderer or rapist.

"thanks for the coward thingy"
- I shan't go to the extend of labelling you as a coward, neither am I at liberty to, .. but had I been in your shoes, I hope I ain't merely standing there, witnessing and not doing anything constructive.

Anyway, i certainly hope in future, you'll be more pro-active in detering such crimes from happening.

Cheers!

flimscan
27-07-2005, 12:15 AM
True, a shout should suffice and scare the shit out of that fella. By then, the girl would not be afraid to voice out what the fella has been doing.

that i disagree the girl should help herself not depend on others unless she is unable to then others should help.

then one more thing who come girl kenna molested so many people wanna help but when people involved in accident everybody only see see some more want to buy 4D with people's carplate.

any logical explanation?

ClubMed
27-07-2005, 12:27 AM
- Deleted -

Repeat Posting.

Apologies.