PDA

View Full Version : How i changed from a nice guy to an asshole

OweMeMoney
04-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi bros. First time writing a story , so pardon me if it's not very good. But i would like to share my story of how i changed from a nice guy into an asshole who looked at girls as whores and sluts. What i am writing is 90% real and 10% fiction. So let's start shall we.

It was back in 2010, i had just ended my O Level and just got my results , awaiting for poly to start. My friends introduced me to play an online MMORPG. As some bros may know , MMORPG , everyday grind levels and chiong boss.

One day my guild leader added a girl into the guild and immediately all the attention was on her. So eventually we got closer and closer, and we exchanged numbers. We texted everyday and I found out she stayed like 20 minutes walk away from me.

One day she told me she needed help in her studies and ask if i could go to her house to teach her (She was a sec 5 student). So me being a nice guy , agreed.

TBC

Sorry bros for being draggy. Juicy stuff is coming up! If response is good i might post their pics. ;)

OweMeMoney
05-11-2013, 07:19 AM
So this girl , I've forgotten to give her a name. Let's call her Y.

So, I fast hand fast leg walk over to her house , and sms her I reach liao. Got directed to her unit. * Ding dong* after a while the door opened. Y looked like a normal girl next door but what made her stood out was her ample C cup breast. And standing at 1.67 and 50kg. Shd have the curves where it should be.

Y was in fbt shorts and an oversized tshirt while she stood at the door and I stood outside.

Me: *thinking to myself, wah cham liao la ,first time hang out with girl 1 to 1 sure awkward*

Y: Ehhhh why you stand there don't want come in.

Me: sorry sorry I shy hehe.

Y let out a small giggle while she led me to her study room to begin her revision.

I was seated beside her and I could not help myself from staring at her long flawless legs.

Suddenly , there was a blackout which I later learnt that her block had a some mantainence on that day.

Y had a small jump as the whole room turned dark. And she turned to me

Y: like this how to study liao?? :(

Me: yalor dont study today liao uh, we find something else to do.

Y gave me a CFM Look and and held my hand into her bedroom.

And what happened next was totally unexpected.

OweMeMoney
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Y: Let's take a nap , maybe later wake up the electricity come back then continue study

Me: okay :). *I was wondering how to nap together on her single size bed*

As we laid down, her face was directly at my chest and she hugged me, I took the hint and hugged her back. Slowly, our faces were getting nearer and nearer and I could feel her breathing right into me and I gave her a soft peck on her cheeks then to her lips. And she reciprocated it, our hugging turned into soft kisses into a hardcore tongue fight. She was such a good kisser. I slowly roam my hands up her flat tummy and onto her ample c cup boobs, slowly twirling my fingers outside her shirt , teasing her as she let out a soft yet sensual moan that got my blood rushing into my tool. Now she can feel my hard dick ,which she cupped In between her legs.

maddog_mlvn
05-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Bro TS quick continue with the next posting, blood also rushing to my small head, and waiting for ur update.

InNeedOfSex
05-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Nice story ;) camping with all my gears here to see how the stories unfold :D

prettymannequin
05-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Camping! :D

OweMeMoney
05-11-2013, 04:00 PM
My dick was throbbing. And the temperature in the room was rising. I unhooked her bra from the outside as we continued frenching with me occassionally licking her ears and playing with her nipples from outside her shirt. With one hand playing with her nipples my other hand slowly made its way into her fbt and i realised she wasn't wearing any panties! And she was already dripping wet. Suddenly,

Y: Don't want uh , You not my boyfriend yet, i give you blowjob first instead ok?

Me: Orh okay.

Disappointed but i forced out a smile.

She wasted no time unzipping my bermudas and took off my underwear, and what greeted her was my little bro dripping with my pre cum. She gave me a CFM face and started licking the tip of my dick and played with my balls giving them an occassional squeeze which turns me on even more. Her suction was just right, as i lied back on her bed. Looking at a 16 year old girl's head bob up and down on my tool. She gave a great blowjob that within minutes i can feel i was about to cum.

Me: Y i am cumming soon liao

Y smiles and increases her suction and speed

One shot , two shot , three shot.... Y took it all inside her mouth. I must have released the biggest load of my life at that point of time.

Sexyboi12345678
05-11-2013, 04:15 PM
go on ts..camp here liao

dragonwong
05-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Interesting story, please continue.

OweMeMoney
05-11-2013, 06:30 PM
After i shot my load, we lied on her bed , it was really squeezy as back then i was above average size. She was lying on my chest with her breast poking onto the side of my body. And slowly we started chatting and eventually it led me to this.

Me: Y since we already like this , would you be my gf? I will take very good care of you.

Y giggled and nodded her head while burying it into my chest and hugged me tightly.

With her boobs rubbing onto the side my body , the bulge in my pants slowly grew again, and Y saw it and gave it a little tug and said.

Y: My parents will be home soon , you need to go. Tomorrow we meet again ok :)

Little did i know that this was the soon the beginning of my nightmare.

prettymannequin
05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Dun dun dun. Can't wait for drama to start! :p

NRider
05-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Great start - Pitching tent here to support !!!

lynnlammy
05-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Jia you Jia you~

sbregular
05-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Seems like a fantastic story. Continue pls. :)

OweMeMoney
05-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Kam Sia brothers and sisters for sarpork! :D

Y was my first girlfriend so i gave her extra love. And she gave me the wildest and best sex i have ever experienced.

I decided to cook a meal for her and pack it over to her house after she finish school, so early morning went to market to buy ingredients and went home to cook.

Soon 1.50pm came and she was released from school and i told her to give me a call when she reach home so i can hurry down to her house with the surprise i was gonna give her.

Y: Baby , i reach home liao , come over soon okay <3

Me: Okay baby. I leave house now.

So i fast hand fast leg , with the packed food i hurried down to her place.

*Ding dong*

Me: Babyyyyy Kai men (Open the door)

Y quickly came and open the door and invited me in. As i opened the packed food which i cooked , she was clearly surprised, but very happy, keep smiling. After the meal , she said she wanted to shower so she went to take her clothes and headed into the toilet , while i sat on her living room watching cable tv.

A short while later , Y came out fully naked and said

Y: Bb i cannot rub until my back you come help me ok?

I looked at her in disbelief , her boobs were nicely shaped , and C cup with nipples the size of a 50 cent coin. But what got my attention even more was her cleaned shaven pussy.

Y: Baby don't stare at me like this , i will shy (While giving the CFM face)

I snapped out of my daze and she came over and held my hand and brought me into the toilet...

poppp
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM
camping =)

hoian
06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Good stuff... wish I know how to use the up function...

OweMeMoney
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Y took the showerhead and sprayed it over her flawless back as i took the sponge and soap and rub her back. It was a sight to behold as she moan in pleasure. I could not take it anymore as my small head took over and my hands auto roam to her boobs and i gave them a hard squeeze and she moaned in pain and pleasure. Slowly her nipples were getting harder and harder and i was rubbing her back , with my hard cock. We quickly wiped ourself dry and i carried her our , heading to her room, but Y stopped me.

Y: B, go my parent's room , bed bigger hehe.

I nodded as i quicked my pace and threw her onto the bed and i jump onto her and started frenching her with one hand on the back of her head pushing our mouth closer so my tongue can go deeper and the other hand on her pussy lips. At that point of time , precum were leaking out of my dick.

We frenched for a good twenty minutes , until both of us were very very horny. And my hard dick outside her pussy , which was inviting me to penetrate her. I looked at her in her eyes as i slowly entered her. Her tight pussy slowly engulfed my dick as she moened in pleasure. And soon enough i was pumping her missionary style as her boobs jiggled up and down.

There was a huge wedding photo of her parents hanging on the wall beside us as i pumped Y. I noticed it and i gave Y the signal to get on all fours.

OweMeMoney
06-11-2013, 11:16 PM
(Below might be offensive to some bros/sis , do take it with a pinch of salt)

I positioned her facing her parents wedding photo hanging on the wall as i screwed her doggie style and her pussy juice dripped onto her parents bed. It was a feeling as if im the king of the world. I was screwing their daughter while they were ;staring' back at me.

The room was filled with the sound of my pelvic ramming against as bouncy ass. My dick was glistening with her honey. As I ram harder and harder with one hand pulling her hair and the other grabbing onto her breast.

Y : Baby ah ah , i ah am cumming soon.

Her pussy contracts and she lied face down onto the bed as her body shivered in pleasure. But i have yet to cum and i wasn't ready to stop.

Y: Baby stop first please i cannot take it , it's too sensitive.

I continued pumping her as i spread her buttcheek wide and poke my finger into her asshole and she gasped in shock from it. It spit my saliva onto her ass as i fingered it slightly. It was a really magnificent sight.

I fucked her harder and harder and soon i was about to cum.

Me: Baby i'm cumming , can shoot inside ?

Y: No don't now not safe , you shoot onto my boobs?

I flipped her over and stroke my dick lubricated with her pussy juice and stroke it harder and harder and all my army of sperms landed onto her boobs as i took a finger and smear it over my cum and put it into her mouth and she gave me a very seductive smile.

Phychopath
09-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Camping for more

bigmannow
10-11-2013, 12:00 PM
camping here............

Syncopation
10-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Good story here bro! Camping!

skyline2000
10-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Support support!

emokia
13-11-2013, 01:17 AM
pitching tent here bro! :D

OweMeMoney
13-11-2013, 10:15 AM
The sex with Y was fantastic , we were fucking like rabbits , but it suddenly stopped and our meetings were getting less consistent. I didn't thought much of it.

One day , I received an SMS from Y asking to break up.
(Yes i know , breaking up through SMS, wtf and extremely childish right?)

I immediately called her back.

Me: Hello baby ? What's this about??
Y: Sorry there is this another guy.. he is richer and he comes from an elite school... he can give me the future i want.

And she just ended the call after that.

I was devastated , it was my first relationship and i got fucking cheated on. Everyday was a living hell for me. I did not eat , did not sleep. It was then , there was a friend from my past, someone that i had not been in contact for about 2 years. She msn-ed me. (Lets call her B, JC Girl , Cute , those big big eyes one , and quite tall like 1.65, and with a B cup boobs.)

B: ehhh you ok or not ? Why so upset.
Me: Sigh , girlfriend cheated on me ( and i slowly filled her up with all the details)
B: Wah , slut. Don't so sad la , you still have me :)
Me: Thanks :)

So everyday we would SMS/msn till very late into the night until one day she decided to ask me out.

Note: I have NO idea why, but is it because i give off a nice guy vibe ? But i have NEVER asked a girl out before in the past, Until now la, just fuck and go.

yangyang77
21-11-2013, 12:15 PM
More pls TS :p good storyszz

OweMeMoney
25-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Sorry for stopping the story , whether there are readers or not , i'll continue sharing. If response is good , i will show some pictures here and there (Non nudes and face covered), i do have nudes but sorry bros i won't be sharing them YET.

The MSN conversations with B were more and more constant and we would chat late into the night.

One friday night , B suddenly texted me saying that she was on a first date with another guy but the guy was getting really touchy , so she asked me to pick her up somewhere in town area. I didn't hesitate and shower , fast hand fast leg cab down to town.

Paid the uncle and immediately went to find her. This was the first time i saw B with make up on. Her hair was long , wavy at the end. She smiled shyly at me (maybe because we haven't met 1 to 1 for 3 years or so). She was in this white dress, showing off her curves, up till now , i am unable to forget this scene.

We walked towards each other and B gently put her arms over mine and smiled at me. She smell nice , and her dress showed enough cleavage to make her look classy. We made some small talk and she decided that we should take a bus back to her house area. I agreed.

OweMeMoney
25-03-2014, 07:50 PM
The bus ride was a long one. And it was pretty crowded. Luckily we found a seat at the back of the bus. We chit chatted about so much things i could not even remember. Finally reached her house.

Alighted and walked towarads her lift lobby. Suddenly , she hugged me tightly. I was enjoying the moment , with her B cup boobs pressing against my chest , i felt a stir in my pants.

B pulled away and look at me in the eyes.
B: Do you know actually i like you?
Me : (WTF you just went on a date when u say u like me) Smiles at her and says that i like her alot too
B: Would you date me out from now on ?

I nod my head and said i would giving her the eye contact, but i found it so hard to resist looking at her lips , they looked so kissable, i slowly leaned in and as i was about to plant my kiss , she pulled away and said it was late and i better get going before i miss the last bus back.

Gave her another long hug before we parted. Little did i know , she is the devil , the one that will fuck me over so many times.

Lucifersangel
26-03-2014, 05:27 AM
The bus ride was a long one. And it was pretty crowded. Luckily we found a seat at the back of the bus. We chit chatted about so much things i could not even remember. Finally reached her house.

Alighted and walked towarads her lift lobby. Suddenly , she hugged me tightly. I was enjoying the moment , with her B cup boobs pressing against my chest , i felt a stir in my pants.

B pulled away and look at me in the eyes.
B: Do you know actually i like you?
Me : (WTF you just went on a date when u say u like me) Smiles at her and says that i like her alot too
B: Would you date me out from now on ?

I nod my head and said i would giving her the eye contact, but i found it so hard to resist looking at her lips , they looked so kissable, i slowly leaned in and as i was about to plant my kiss , she pulled away and said it was late and i better get going before i miss the last bus back.

Gave her another long hug before we parted. Little did i know , she is the devil , the one that will fuck me over so many times.

Wahh.. awesome ley! One of the best story here! Faster post. FASTER LEY. I DYING TO KNOW WHAT SHE DID!!

OweMeMoney
26-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Wahh.. awesome ley! One of the best story here! Faster post. FASTER LEY. I DYING TO KNOW WHAT SHE DID!!

Thank for the compliment sis :)

OweMeMoney
26-03-2014, 12:43 PM
In the days to come , me and B started dating , we would meet up like 5-6 times a week, most of the time it was me picking her up from her school , going for a meal and then send her home. This was our usual routine for the next 2 months. B would tease me , but never really let me touched her and this made me hungry , hungry for her body.

Yes of course i am a nice guy , i do things for her without asking for anything in return , but secretly, i was craving to have her body and it led my small head taking over my big head. I was not able to think rationally , my friends from the start saw through this and told me to steer clear from this girl. But it fell to deaf ears.

The friday before march holidays , it was sport days for her school , and the assembly time was at 1. The night before B called me.

B: Dear do you have anything on tomorrow?
Me: Meeting my friends for dinner only lor. Why?
B: Orh , my sports day start at 1, before that i go over to your house to slack first ok?
Me: Okay no problem baby. :)

NOTE: We were dating , calling each other dear/baby but we wasn't in a relationship.

ah rat
26-03-2014, 12:52 PM

Sis,u horny liao ,want to piak piak piak :p :D

prettymannequin
26-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Please update soon! Dying to know what she's done to you. :(

simifly
26-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Please update soon! Dying to know what she's done to you. :(

Wow, so many sisters supporting this thread.

Camping in also:D

ah rat
26-03-2014, 02:31 PM

All Sis,horny liao :D

OweMeMoney
26-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Thank you bros and sis supporting my story :) Appreciate it alot.

The next day 9am, she took a bus over to my place. She was in her PE uniform and skirt. I quickly opened the door and brought her to my room. B jumped onto my queen sized bed and made herself comfortable while i got her a drink. We decided to watch a movie on my laptop.

Decided on a horror movie and we snuggled together under the blanket. It was the first time i brought a girl back to my place, i was shy as to what to do but she took the initiative to hug me across the waist with her head on my shoulder as we watched.

We were cuddling so closely and she smell so nice , it was not long until i was hard. And she felt it , and she looked at me into my eyes , and i knew this was it , the moment i have been waiting for so long , i leaned in slowly and closed my eyes, as she closed hers , and we kissed, just a normal kiss. The part about this kiss was not the kiss itself, but the moment before our lips touched.

It was a good 5 seconds before i pulled myself back , and looked at her deep into her eyes , and with so much sincerity i asked her to be my girlfriend, and she smiled shyly and agreed. By this time i was already sitting up straight and B jumped onto me and had her hands onto my face and pulled my face closer to hers as we engage into a passionate kiss. Our tongues fought so hard , and my hands were slowly up her back , slowly lifting her shirt up.

Before long i took off her shirt , she was sitting on my thighs only in her bra and school skirt. It wasn't those ordinary type of schoolgirl bra, it was a pushup, pink with black lace. Her hair was already messy, it was the perfect combination , Hot , cute , sweet. She was all of that to me.

prettymannequin
26-03-2014, 04:19 PM

Hahahah shouldn't be surprising! Girls like to read and imagine more than watching!

OweMeMoney
26-03-2014, 04:53 PM
B pushed my head into her ample bosoms, and i gave them a gentle kiss. My hands knew what their job were , and it was to unhook her bra. Swiftly took it off , her boobs were perfect, just the size of my hands , and her nipples was light brown and her aerola was'nt took big. I could resist no more , i pushed her down onto my bed and held onto her wrist as i sucked onto her nipples, giving them a bite occassionally as she moaned in ecstasy.

I pulled down her skirt, B was wearing a matching panty, it was such a turn on. We continued frenching and i slowly slid my finger into her panties. Clean and shaved. As my fingers went down more , just before i touched the clitoris , B stopped me.

B: baby i having mesnes.
Me: Huh, but you're not wearing a pad.
B: i wear panty liner.

I thought to myself , what in the world is a panty liner. I took my hand out of her panties and focused on her nipples as flicked them, i was alternating between frenching her and licking her nipples. This went on awhile before B asked me to sit back , and she unzipped my pants. She slowly slide my pants and boxers off. My dick sprung up , and her hands was on it , rubbing up and down.

B: Baby i wanna try something can? You stand up.
Me: Orh okay.

I stood up and she sat up, my dick was at her face level. She leaned back abit and prompted me to put my dick inbetween her boobs. As i put it there, she clamped my dick with her boobs and started moving them up and down, it was heavenly. I pushed her head down gently , hoping she takes the cue to lick my dickhead while giving me the boobjob. She opened her mouth and she let her tongue out. First it was just a slight brush on the dick head, and it slowly proceeded into her tongue making the swirling action and slowly the boobjob stopped as i knelt down beside her on the bed and she sucked me.

B was making the slurp slurp sound , and i pushed my dick deeper into her mouth.

B: Don't cum inside my mouth okay. I don't like the taste.
Me: Huh then i cum where?
B: There's tissue in my bag, later you go take ok.

She sucked onto the tip of my dick as she stroke my shaft, with her head bobbing up and down , i was going to cum soon , i quickly reached to her bag, as i was looking for it , there was a slight vibration and her phone lit up, someone texted her, the name was Brian , saved with a heart shape. I thought nothing much of it , and cummed onto the tissue , and we laid onto my bed as she laid on my chest hugging me.

ah rat
26-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Hahahah shouldn't be surprising! Girls like to read and imagine more than watching!

U want imagine turn to real by acting in his story loh :p

prettymannequin
26-03-2014, 05:11 PM
U want imagine turn to real by acting in his story loh :p

Wah no thanks hahahahah. Fiction is fiction mate!

gasdz
27-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Nice story bro! Camping here too! :D

killa25
27-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Good build up! I like!

OweMeMoney
28-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Thank you for the support! Don't know who zap me... dont want read don't need to zap ma..

Finally , B was my girlfriend. And the body and heart that i have lusted for for so long is mine. We cuddles for a few moments more , before realizing it was already 12:30 and she was getting late. Quickly got dressed and sent her downstairs to get a cab. Kissed her goodbye on her lips and we agreed to go for dinner later on.

Evening came , hurriedly shower left to meet B. Dinner was awesome , went to this lil cafe near her school, great food, great company. I never felt so happy , not even when i was with my first girlfriend. We held hands and swing it up and down , like how little kids in kindergarten would do. She felt like a childhood sweetheart to me.

Sent B home after dinner as it was quite late and took a cab back home.

A little more information about B , she is a person who won't touch her phone when she was with me. And she makes it a point that i do that too. So as to give each other our full attention. Which i agreed made sense.

OweMeMoney
28-03-2014, 12:39 AM
The weekend we didn't meet up at all because B told me her parents wanted her to stay at home to have their meals together as her parents will be flying off to Hong Kong for holiday for whole of next week. I agreed , trading 2 days of not seeing her for the whole week was definitely worth it. So we texted each other the whole day.

Monday 8.15am, My phone rang.

Me: Hellooooooo..
B: Zao an dear! Hehe did i wake you up?
Upon hearing her voice , energy level 100%
Me: No no , i was already awake!
B: Hehe don't lie laaa, you pig where will so early wake up
Me: Wah lao , exposed ...
B: Hehe anyway , later come over my house ok? I cook for you
Me: Okay baby, lemme sleep more first ok.
B: Hao de. See you later , muacks
Me: Muacks

So i went over to her house at 12 , and she already had the food prepared, nothing fancy , aglio e olio. But it was delicious. Finished and we decided to sit around the TV to watch abit of variety show. She lean on me and my hand was over her shoulder, fingers was an inch above her boobs. I leaned in and my fingers touched her boobs over her cotton tshirt. She let out a soft moan.
I turned her around to face me , and give her a kiss on her lips while caressing her boobs, giving it a soft yet sensual squeeze.

B was trying to push me away, asking me to stop making her horny because she has revision to do. I ignored and continue playing with her boobs over her shirt.

This time , B's voice got firmer.

B: Stop , i really need to study later.
Me: orh okay lor.

B adjusted her tshirt back into place and said that she wanted to start studying , and said she can't study with me around. So no choice , left her place.

Then my phone beeped and a message came in. It was my clique of friends and they were deciding to catch a movie at The Cathy.

Sent B a message,

Me: Dear , i'll be joining my friends for movie later on, you study okay. Jiayou , won't disturb you until you're done.
B: Okay :)

Lucifersangel
28-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Thank you for the support! Don't know who zap me... dont want read don't need to zap ma..

Jealous ppl. Haha. Ignore them and keep writing. Story sibei hot^^ even know the way I like my boobs to be played. Haha

OweMeMoney
28-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Jealous ppl. Haha. Ignore them and keep writing. Story sibei hot^^ even know the way I like my boobs to be played. Haha

haha , yup. My Gf likes it too , but she complains say that im too rough.. :/

OweMeMoney
28-03-2014, 03:00 AM
7pm. Movie ended , dropped B a text to inform her about the movie and asked if she had finished her revision.

730pm. My clique went to Astons for dinner, checked my phone , no reply.

815pm. Finished dinner , checked phone , no reply still. Dropped B another text saying that im on my way home soon , and asked if she wants dinner , i can take away for her.

9pm. Reached bedok ( i stay at tanah merah, and she stays at simei) , no replies still. This set my alarm bells ringing. I thought to myself , did something happen to her? Took my phone out and sent another message asking if everything is alright.

915pm. No replies still , i decided to go over to her place to check things out since she was the only one at home.

930pm. Reached her place

*Knock knock* ... silence.

*Knock knock* ... silence again.

This time i was really panicking, decided to call her but no one picked up. I looked around her front door , she had a shoe cabinet outside , and i noticed it was ajar, it was closed earlier this afternoon. (Yes i am VERY observant about all this stupid things, don't ask why). Seeing that , i'm pretty sure she was out.

I decided to try my luck and wait under her block to see if i will see her coming back.

11pm. B called me back.

B: Sorry dear , i fell asleep while studying.
Me: Huh? You fell asleep for so long? Do you know i'm very worried.
B: Sorry...
Me: I'm under your block now , are you hungry? Confirm haven't eat dinner right.. i'll go to the nearby coffeeshop to takeaway for you okay?
B: No need , go back home , i'm washing up and going to sleep.
Me: Okay baby.. See you tomorrow ?
B: See first ba , good night.
Me: Night.

I was skeptical , i thought to myself, fallen asleep ? For so long? Was it possible? She mentioned she was about to wash up. Immediately I ran to the back of the block and counted the floors, and looked at the toilet's light. It was not on. I waited around for five minutes. It did not turned on either.

I mumbled to myself.. either she didn't wash up and sleep , if not she is not at home. With a heavy heart, i made my way home. As i laid on my bed , i was still weighing out the possibility of her story behind true.. and i gave her the benefit of doubt, before i closed my eyes into dreamland.

mercuryap
30-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Camp here. New story

damong777
31-03-2014, 08:54 AM
camping for more...keep it up ts

Born2Skru
31-03-2014, 07:54 PM
nice one ts...:)

dirtyboy
31-03-2014, 09:07 PM
pump her hard please ! she's cheating

OweMeMoney
31-03-2014, 11:28 PM
The following days , she keep finding excuses everytime i asked to meet up. Either she has to study , if not she was tired. It was a mental torture for me. Because deep down inside me i knew she was seeing someone else, the first person that came to my mind was brian. Immediately , i went to her facebook friend's list and started stalking.

Time flies and soon , her holiday ended. The first day of her school , i went to pick her up and we went for a lunch. On the bus trip back , she was lying on my shoulder , and my hand was across her waist. I was moving my fingers up and down her slim waist, and she looked up to me and said,

B: Baby you want see my bra.
Me: Yes please :)
B unbuttoned her top button and i took over by pulling her blouse out to reveal her white bra. It had corset design on the cup. By far my favourite bra that i have seen. It was a fucking turn on , my dick was raging , and since i didn't release myself for 1 week , my pre cum was already leaking. B noticed the tent in my shorts and she smiled and said.

B: Aiyo my boy horny already uh
Me: Of course la, my girl bra so sexy. Somemore 1 week never DIY.
B: Hehe , later i help you?
Me: Huh but your parents at home lei.
B: Don't worry :)

B continued swirling her fingers on my dick, as i prayed the bus faster reach her stop.

OweMeMoney
31-03-2014, 11:50 PM
When the bus alighted , she held my hand and led me the staircase at her block. Her block has lift at every level, so it was quite dangerous, but we were too horny to care. We went to the top story , and B asked me to sit down as she sat a few steps below me. B unzipped my pants and standing at it's full glory , my 6.5inch cock was oozing pre cum. She stroked my dick slowly and i unbuttoned her blouse revealing her sexy bra.

My fingers went in and starting pinching her nipples slightly , and she gave out soft moans. As she stroked , 5 minutes later , my dick was getting a little dry.

Me: Baby can you lick it a little? It's dry
B looked at me with her puppies eyes and said she dosen't like it.
Me: Please baby? I really love you , will you do it for me?
B hesitated for abit , before i see her tongue slipping out of her sexy lips and she gave my dick head a lick.

B: Wah , lucky your dick has no taste.

I smiled as i took this as a cue that she was willing to go down on me. I pushed her head down softly , by now , her mouth was wrapaped around my dick. Her suction was strong , and most importantly , she was making the gagging sound. Her saliva was over flowing my dick. With every suck , my dick was one step away from erupting. I continued fondling with her boobs, and i slowly moved one hand down to her panty, i felt a wet spot and started rubbing but she pushed my hand away and said sternly i can only play with her boobs.

Her head bobbed up and down and i was about to cum , i pushed her head down to give her a deep throat as she gagged onto my cum. I knew she swallowed my cum because my dick was too deep in. She immediately stood up and said,

B: What the fuck , who said you can cum inside.
Me: I cannot control ma
B: CANNOT CONTROL?! YOU PUSHED MY HEAD DOWN LEI!!
Me: Okay la sorry , next time i won't do that already
B: No more next time

B took her bag , buttoned her blouse and stormed off.

I sat there, and thought i was fucked. I buttoned up my pants , took my phone and dropped B a message saying i was sorry.

This was my first outdoor experience

sjkevent
01-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Keep it up bro ! +pork u

eeemen
01-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Interesting story bro, camping here to support! Cheers, ....................

OweMeMoney
02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
I dropped B a few more text the over the subsequent days, to which i was ignored. B would not pick up my phone too. It's like she just disappeared. Until one saturday morning , i received a SMS early in the morning.

B: Hey OweMeMoney, i think i don't really like you that way, these few days i have been thinking , you're nice but i just don't see myself with you on the long term. You can be my best friend. Besides , i think i'm falling in love with someone else.
Me: Huh , but we have just started dating only, and then you tell me this? You make me fall in love with you and you do this.
B: My decision is final.

At that point i was crazy over B , and i agreed to be her best friend , just for the sake of staying in contact with her.

B wasn't kidding , she really treated as if we didn't dated. She treated me as a best friend. But hat got me confused was that , she would hug me , hold my hand, feed me but she would confide in me about her relationship with other guys. It was like she was trying to keep me on hook.

It was terrible , everyday it was a living hell. Since B had the habit of not using her phone when she is on a date. I would stalk her WhatsApp last seen to determine her whereabouts. By this time , B trusted me enough with her facebook account and email account. I would go in and read her messaged. In short , i was insecure and still treated her as my girlfriend. And i was right , she was indeed dating brian.

Since i was stalking her so much on her WhatsApp , MSN and Facebook. I soon stumbled upon her deep dark secret.

One night , i was just on my computer , chatting with my group of friends on MSN , and i saw B came online. I immediately log on to her email ( Logging in to hotmail will allow you to see her MSN conversations). She was chatting with this guy named W.

Lucifersangel
02-04-2014, 12:32 AM
I dropped B a few more text the over the subsequent days, to which i was ignored. B would not pick up my phone too. It's like she just disappeared. Until one saturday morning , i received a SMS early in the morning.

B: Hey OweMeMoney, i think i don't really like you that way, these few days i have been thinking , you're nice but i just don't see myself with you on the long term. You can be my best friend. Besides , i think i'm falling in love with someone else.
Me: Huh , but we have just started dating only, and then you tell me this? You make me fall in love with you and you do this.
B: My decision is final.

At that point i was crazy over B , and i agreed to be her best friend , just for the sake of staying in contact with her.

B wasn't kidding , she really treated as if we didn't dated. She treated me as a best friend. But hat got me confused was that , she would hug me , hold my hand, feed me but she would confide in me about her relationship with other guys. It was like she was trying to keep me on hook.

It was terrible , everyday it was a living hell. Since B had the habit of not using her phone when she is on a date. I would stalk her WhatsApp last seen to determine her whereabouts. By this time , B trusted me enough with her facebook account and email account. I would go in and read her messaged. In short , i was insecure and still treated her as my girlfriend. And i was right , she was indeed dating brian.

Since i was stalking her so much on her WhatsApp , MSN and Facebook. I soon stumbled upon her deep dark secret.

One night , i was just on my computer , chatting with my group of friends on MSN , and i saw B came online. I immediately log on to her email ( Logging in to hotmail will allow you to see her MSN conversations). She was chatting with this guy named W.

Ugh.. ur cliff hanger is killing me. Tsk Tsk Tsk. u this naughty boy. write more Pleaseeee.

OweMeMoney
02-04-2014, 12:33 AM
This is the exact conversation that took place

W: Hey B , so what are you doing now?
B: Horny.
W: Let's play? ;)
B: Ok , so what theme?
W: School girl ba , i'll be the teacher
B: Ok.

5 Minutes later,

W: Wow , you look hot in that
B: Hehe i know. Do you like my bra? My boobs is spilling out of them.
W: Yes, can you unbutton your top?
B: Ok , i only have my bra and skirt on now, what are you gonna do?
W: I will pull your bra down and suck on your nipples.
B: Yes baby suck it , ouh yes.
W: You are my horny slut, come on play with my dick
B: Yes im a slut. Take off my panties.
B: Do you like what you see?

By now, i know they are webcamming.

At this point in time , my dick was hard, yet i was feeling sick. It was as if i was looking at my girlfriend cheat on me. ( Yes i know she is no longer my gf, but i still felt that way, and she knew it). I turned off the chat , and went to the toilet to relieve myself before going for a long walk to sort my thoughts out.

I came to a conclusion that B was merely using me as a guy she can fall back on because i was too nice to her. And she was dating like 4 guys behind their back. I thought to myself, it's time to stop being so stupid. I was clearly being played by her, so are the 4 guys. I know B had a weakness for hot guys, i mean which girl dosen't. With this i formulated a plan, a plan to get back at her for playing me like a fucking doll.

OweMeMoney
02-04-2014, 12:51 AM
My plan wasn't something that would work in a few days or a few weeks. Heck it might even take me years. But that wasn't gonna stop me.

Step one , I limited my communication with her, and i learnt how strong saying no can be. As she was from one of the top JC in SG , her classmates were competitive and two faced. Throughout the past few months , she had grown to be dependant on me for mental support. When a very close friend keeping distance with you , you would probably feel lost. That was what i want to achieve.

Step two , since i had her facebook account, why not go in and stir up some shit. I would log in her facebook , leaving it online throughout the night. When she tell the guys she is dating that she is going to sleep and they see her online , there will probably be quarrels.

It wasn't long before SMS and calls from B would get more and more frequent. She would tell me her problems , which i would only give her a one word reply or sometimes no replies at all. I was rejecting her requests to meet up every time she bring it up. It wasn't long before she could not take it.

B: Why you change so much , it's like you don't care anymore
Me: I didn't change , i stopped loving you ( Cliche yes , but it works)

B didn't reply me. And i didn't hear from her for the next two weeks.

ninjapower
02-04-2014, 12:53 AM
more plz.:D:D:D:D

OweMeMoney
02-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Ugh.. ur cliff hanger is killing me. Tsk Tsk Tsk. u this naughty boy. write more Pleaseeee.

Haha , cliff hanger then will come back and read ma, if one shot write the full story where got nice. Does this naughty boy deserve some spanking? :p

horniez
02-04-2014, 09:42 AM
awesome update! moar pls!

killa25
02-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Nicely written~! Woot woot~!

OweMeMoney
02-07-2015, 11:06 PM
I started formulating what in had to do.

I had to make her fall in love with me all over again(or did she even in the first place).

Over the months , I kept her close to me , but not close enough. We would meet occasional still for meals but nothing more, and I would always make it a point to not send her home, even when she requested for it. I would give a reason not to.

I'be also started hitting the gym , and within the few months , I would say my body had a significant change. Even my secondary school crush who used to ignore me.started chatting me.up on Facebook.

There was once , b asked me to go for a swim, which eventually became a weekly affair. She changed out into a black bikini with white polka dots. I must admit , she was turning heads , her ample boobs jiggle with every step she took while she walked towards me. I was standing by the lockers waiting for her already as I already had my trunks on.

I knew this was the moment, the moment I have been working hard for the past few Months. I took off my top revealming my chiseled abs and chest. And I can clearly see she was stunned.her eyes looked at my body in awe.

B: since when your body became so nice.

I just smiled and brushed it off before I grabbed her hands leading her towards the pool.

No she didn't pull her hands away, and she was rather touchy with me in the pool , occasionally rubbing against my chest and abs. This alone was enough for me to get turned on. And my blood was slowly rushing to my dick...

dyelook
02-07-2015, 11:40 PM
welcum back.. you sure treats your readers like B oh... 1 year & 3 months..:p

bluezben
16-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Welcome back. Hope you carry on your story. :)

leakypipes
16-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Waa sudden return. Anyway, this feels like a similar experience I had. Pls continue.

BMW69
16-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Please continue bro.

Jiaobin
17-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Still an asshole. Go fk urself

ChilliPeppers
17-07-2015, 04:09 AM
Do continue bro :)

tender
18-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Please continue Bro.. Very good story!