PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guy able to host us tonite..

MagnumCpl
02-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi, we are a Chinese couple 29m 23f..
Any guys able to host us tonite after 10pm for a session of mmf??
Leave ur number.. We contact u. Thanks..

MagnumCpl
02-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the hot responses..
We have found a bro for tonite!
We will kiv the other bros who pm us.. Hope to meet u guys in near future.. Nitez

Happyguy801
02-11-2013, 08:48 PM
will there be a FR???:D

cataramp
02-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Wow so magnumF is out to play?!

Jjames
03-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Owe MagnumCpl an FR for choosing me for last night's adventure just when my girl is out of action these few days :)

Saw the post and quickly replied with a pm. Glad to receive a text after 30 mins and so arranged the meet-up.

Magnumgirl turned out hot, braless at the pub, wow :) I would say looks-wise 8/10, petite built, complimented by a friendly personality and a shy but horny nature. Should have tuned those pointed nips right there and then..haha

Action-wise, a couple of ground rules had been laid before meeting and the expectations was for soft swing with no penetration, unless and only if our princess felt like proceeding further which bro mentioned was unlikely for the first meeting... And so we stuck to soft swing at the hotel room (that is expensive but small, don't worry bro; will improve next time) and I warmed up by sharing the swing experiences I have had so far with my gf. After that, we stripped down to our birthday suits. With one man on either side of our lead actress, I can sense she is so excited, proven by a wet pussy :)

Bros, do take note and respect Magnumgirl if you get to swing with them.

Til next time