PDA

View Full Version : How I got a sexy local girl to be my FB

motormaster
31-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I would like to tell you guys one of my experience.

I am still seeing this girl, and we meet each other just for sex.

The first time I saw her was at a shopping centre. She was at Cold Storage, buying some snacks. She was wearing long sleeve tshirt, and although it was long sleeve, she looked incredibly sexy because of her D cup breasts. The tshirt was quite tight, hugging her body. Those boobs were really firm like Lara Croft's boobs. She had cream coloured jeans, and very sexy looking high heels that also look like platforms. Her hair was coloured brunette, a bit wavy, long to around her chest. She is not a skinny girl, but not fat also. I say not skinny because her body and waist are not thin and small as most girl. Ok, I guess I can describe her body as mature and curvy. Everywhere she went, even salesgirls were checking her out when she walked pass.

ddog
31-10-2013, 09:17 PM
then what happened? you woke up and it was your pillow?

herodieyoung
31-10-2013, 09:24 PM
then what happened? you woke up and it was your pillow?

:D (lol) :p

motormaster
31-10-2013, 09:30 PM
If you want to talk nonsense and make fun of it, fine. No more story for jerks like you.

alwaysbestdeal
31-10-2013, 09:35 PM
If you want to talk nonsense and make fun of it, fine. No more story for jerks like you.

FINE! please do not continue. If you can't take such remarks and need to be a show-off, do take your "achievement" else where. :mad:

motormaster
31-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Fuck you Ddog. You have a problem with me? YOu have low self esteem and small dick that's why you're a fucking troll! Fuck you Ddog and your mother!!

That's why guys like you never get to pick up any girls, because you're a fucking loser!

Cockslap
31-10-2013, 10:48 PM
lol motorbro, share lei, also maybe write more in one post. dont let me die cockstand please?

SirForLife
31-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Let's just let TS carry on a few more posts first :D

naturegreen
31-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Relax.... don't take it so seriously. Just continue. With pics will come with more encouragement.

prettymannequin
31-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Always gonna welcome a good story. TS please continue! :o

babyonboard
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Tsk tsk... you're doing your story all wrong. No cliffhanger, no teasing whatsoever, just plain old descriptive nonsense that doesn't even come close to titillating the bros out here.

Good luck avoiding zaps with that attitude of yours. :)

ah rat
01-11-2013, 07:57 AM
TS,any pixs sharing :p :D

motormaster
01-11-2013, 09:48 AM
I was going to share with the forum a true story of how local girls can be picked up in a supermarket and become a FB, but because of people like Ddog who is a TROLL, I will not post it anymore.

Why post it when I know I will only be ridiculed by assholes like Ddog and his friend?

Anyone with half a brain will do the same. There is no reward for telling the experience, why tell it?
Bye fuckers!

ReAp3r
01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Only kids call other people as kids. School holidays must have come early.

EnigmaofSorrow
01-11-2013, 10:50 AM
And I thought I was going to get to read a nice story...

It's kind of sad that the established writers from before are not as active anymore. Writers like coffeecans, bmw, ilikeock, hardaway all seem to have taken an indefinite hiatus...

ludwig19
01-11-2013, 11:04 AM

It's kind of sad that the established writers from before are not as active anymore. Writers like coffeecans, bmw, ilikeock, hardaway all seem to have taken an indefinite hiatus...

And so have you bro...you're in the select group of top tier contributors who has gone silent haha

EnigmaofSorrow
01-11-2013, 11:24 AM
And so have you bro...you're in the select group of top tier contributors who has gone silent haha

Lol. I'm just lurking around and reading. Sometimes commenting. I guess all of us have gone for our indefinite hiatuses.

One day I'll be back. Hopefully.

Or one day I'll be a published author. And that's when you know I won't be back...

Bulleto
01-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Maybe I'll get zapped for this, butt hey, what do I know? Something tells me that this was going to be an interesting work of friction judging from TS reaction to ddog's supposed "troll"

My reason being that of the 3 SIngaporean professional slash very good pick up artist that I have met. They are all actually very open ppl with big hearts. Criticism to them is taken with the "you have no idea" smile. Which is kinda creepy. Maybe that's why girls are no problems to them when they put their heart to it.

But oh well, moot point now. TS already want to shut thread. Sadded. Friction or not. It does sound like a good story brewing.

(o)(o) Tuner
01-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Relax lah TS. Don't get distracted. Carry on your post. If your story is genuine and interesting, readers here will appreciate. If you have pixs to attach that would be better. Who knows readers will give you points? :D

motormaster
01-11-2013, 07:43 PM
It's a REAL experience. In the past about 80% of my gfs are pick ups from the street, library, cafe, city, bus stop. And the other 20% from internet. I have been doing that in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and China.

See from my point of view, why do I want to waste my time telling my story, and then people like Ddog can learn my tricks and at the same time try to be a fuckhead and ridicule me? Nah I rather save my energy.

If you guys want to blame, then blame Ddog. I also feel it is unfair that you guys deduct my "reputation score" in the forum, whatever that is for.

looney83
02-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Never ever bring family members into the picture.

Shows how childish and uncouth you are.

babyonboard
02-11-2013, 12:46 AM
crash and burn......

eaglebeagle
02-11-2013, 01:08 AM
abit childish isn't it this writer ohwells back to work

kelvin06
02-11-2013, 01:16 AM
aiya if the story is real then ts wont get pissed so easily. wail so easily. machiam girly... 555

eaglebeagle
02-11-2013, 01:20 AM
haha true , he think only he can pick up girls hahaha we all not man like that

alan0338
02-11-2013, 09:51 AM
no need to camp for more... :D

cuties
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
still thinking can camp here for REAL story...haizz....bro,keep it up lah....upz upz...

Ddog?pillow?:mad::D

BMW69
02-11-2013, 09:20 PM

Am NO LONGER on a hiatus xD I'm back!

motormaster
02-11-2013, 11:05 PM
i could consider continuing my story. But my reputation is too low now.

naturegreen
03-11-2013, 01:34 AM
So end of story?

Tai_zi21
03-11-2013, 07:12 AM

So meaning u expected ppl to up ur points? Why not I give u some useful advice here!

Continue the story if the story is good! Points generally will be added to u

I give u a very gd example of a thread

Life as a limo driver

oLdMaN68
03-11-2013, 08:05 AM

work for it, not beg for it bro.

prettymannequin
03-11-2013, 08:49 AM

You hardly wrote anything and expect to be rewarded? Seriously?

Try harder bro and the points will come in.

motormaster
03-11-2013, 09:51 AM
You hardly wrote anything and expect to be rewarded? Seriously?

Try harder bro and the points will come in.

My first 10% of the story was written, and my points went from 20 to -9.
Yeah sure,write more? go find another sucker to be a fool, asshole!

jj583
03-11-2013, 11:40 AM
TS,
Don't keep scolding ppl lol ...
Chilled man .... :cool:
Continue the story and why other about the point?
Most of us are here for some fun and laughter only ....

prettymannequin
03-11-2013, 12:21 PM
My first 10% of the story was written, and my points went from 20 to -9.
Yeah sure,write more? go find another sucker to be a fool, asshole!

You didn't suffer from loss of points because you wrote 10% of a story, but because you've been displaying an awful and childish attitude, even till now.

Bargaining for points only makes you look bad. Now man up and either write a story that makes people wanna up your points, or just leave your thread as it is and let things blow over.

H3artbr3aker
03-11-2013, 12:26 PM
You didn't suffer from loss of points because you wrote 10% of a story, but because you've been displaying an awful and childish attitude, even till now.

Bargaining for points only makes you look bad. Now man up and either write a story that makes people wanna up your points, or just leave your thread as it is and let things blow over.

+1

People will naturally up you if your story is good, don't post with the expectation that people should up you.

stopwars
03-11-2013, 12:42 PM
I didn't know that school holidays aren't over yet.

BMW69
03-11-2013, 12:49 PM
To be fair, his story started out fine, a little short for a first chapter. And then a 12 point monster came along and provoked him for no apparent reason and things went downhill from there.

TS could have responded better to that comment but no aspiring story teller just starting out should be subjected to that.

prettymannequin
03-11-2013, 01:07 PM
To be fair, his story started out fine, a little short for a first chapter. And then a 12 point monster came along and provoked him for no apparent reason and things went downhill from there.

TS could have responded better to that comment but no aspiring story teller just starting out should be subjected to that.

I agree no newbie should be subjected to an onslaught of mean comments and negative reps, but he didn't handle the situation well enough on his part.

To wake TS up his idea, it wasn't even a chapter. No action going on, just a description of the lady, that's why the 12point monster had to make a comment about him waking up from a dream, which I personally thought was kinda funny. (Or am I mean? :o)

It's the overly aggressive way he responded to a tongue-in-cheek comment that earned him negative points... He could have laughed it off and said something like, "not a dream, juicy details await" and let everyone anticipate more. :)

BMW69
03-11-2013, 01:16 PM
I agree no newbie should be subjected to an onslaught of mean comments and negative reps, but he didn't handle the situation well enough on his part.

To wake TS up his idea, it wasn't even a chapter. No action going on, just a description of the lady, that's why the 12point monster had to make a comment about him waking up from a dream, which I personally thought was kinda funny. (Or am I mean? :o)

It's the overly aggressive way he responded to a tongue-in-cheek comment that earned him negative points... He could have laughed it off and said something like, "not a dream, juicy details await" and let everyone anticipate more. :)

Yes I agree with you that it was his handling of the situation that led to all the subsequent comments. if he had laughed it off, none of this would have happened. But not everyone finds the comment funny and it's very possible he took it the wrong way.

Anyway, his description of the lady was nicely detailed and does leave readers wondering how he picked her up and what happened next so I'd say it's sufficient. It's a cliff hanger! Definitely much better than those who say "cold storage got chio bu. I bring her home and pump her until I cum then I send her home. Up me for more"

motormaster
03-11-2013, 01:18 PM

Childish attitude? The person with the real childish attitude is Ddog with his taunt and tease. And you too. You are expecting something for nothing. I'm not stupid.

Why do I want to tell my experience and my know-how to jerks like this? After I tell my story, he ridicules me, and then he benefits from my technique? I'm not an idiot, that's why I am not at home wanking to 2d photos. That's why I am banging real girls that I picked up from the supermarket and bus stops.

motormaster
03-11-2013, 01:22 PM

Yeah keep your stupid opinion to yourself. I am not sharing my techniques and stories to people like you. Go and continue to wank to pictures on the internet. Jack ass!

I have this no-bullshit attitude in life, that is how I can get things done and get this Singaporean FB from the supermarket. You however can just be normal and resort to using your hands and 2d pictures and your imagination.

motormaster
03-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes I agree with you that it was his handling of the situation that led to all the subsequent comments. if he had laughed it off, none of this would have happened. But not everyone finds the comment funny and it's very possible he took it the wrong way.

Anyway, his description of the lady was nicely detailed and does leave readers wondering how he picked her up and what happened next so I'd say it's sufficient. It's a cliff hanger! Definitely much better than those who say "cold storage got chio bu. I bring her home and pump her until I cum then I send her home. Up me for more"

And you blame me for scolding Ddog? Yes, I counter attacked him. But did I counter attack you and the other members? No. And you deduct my points because I attacked Dddog? Who is he, your father? LOL

If you want to hear the story, then ask nicely. You want to be a jerk and punish me first by deducting my point (when I didn't do anything to you personally), then fuck you!

prettymannequin
03-11-2013, 01:30 PM

True that true that.

Anyway TS, you still have people camping here... Just produce a good story and I'm sure you will be rewarded.

motormaster
03-11-2013, 02:41 PM
For those who blame me and say I should have a better attitude, you are wrong.

My attitude is, if i come on stage to give a speech or give a lesson and you want to boo me and laugh at me, fine. I will walk away in style and give my speech in another forum or only tell it to my friends. Attacking the offender back was only a bonus for me.

Why hang around with the jackass who boos you and stupid people who deduct your rating when I haven't offended them personally at all?

motormaster
03-11-2013, 02:43 PM
The TRUTH is, "YOU THE LISTENER SHOULD HAVE A BETTER ATTITUDE. Don't blame it on the speaker that you booed off stage "

Rambutan
03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Please carry on! ddog is really too much...... As a senior samster acting liked a kid on holiday? :eek:

Please carry on your story!

biggrin
03-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I personally thought Ddog's comment was pretty funny and not at all insulting or offensive..

And TS seems to have the temperament of a spoilt 14 year old girl. Scold people, scold their mother, call them loser etc etc.

Terrible.

C.I.M
03-11-2013, 06:42 PM
TS, look at all the remarks that u had given juz show how childish u r. :mad:

motormaster
03-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Childish?

I repeat again the analogy. I walk to the stage to give a lesson, and I was made fun of, I told him off, and walked off stage. Now you say I am childish?

No, Ddog is the one that is childish. I am only doing the logical thing by stopping my story, and walk away with dignity before he comes back with his stupid jokes.

I don't need to tell the story in these circumstances.

prettymannequin
04-11-2013, 11:32 AM
You walked on stage to give a lesson, made the audience anticipate, and just because of one bad remark, decide to give up your lesson altogether, and disappoint your audience.

If all teachers think like you, and give up the entire class because of a nonsense student, then every class is fucked.

The logical thing to do is to make peace. Not run away because of one bad comment (which isn't all that bad, it was just cheeky). Please look beyond your own point of view and deal with your egocentrism. You can't function like this irl, why do this here?

BMW69
04-11-2013, 12:45 PM
And you blame me for scolding Ddog? Yes, I counter attacked him. But did I counter attack you and the other members? No. And you deduct my points because I attacked Dddog? Who is he, your father? LOL

If you want to hear the story, then ask nicely. You want to be a jerk and punish me first by deducting my point (when I didn't do anything to you personally), then fuck you!

I haven't zap you yet and didn't say I would. So now, guess what. Don't continue your story because nobody is interested in your delusional tales. Anybody who wants a good story (or 5), click any of the links in my signature. :)

HumpBackOak
04-11-2013, 12:49 PM
4 pages and no story? similj?

people are to write or read stories.

if you want to whine, go somewhere else and stop wasting bandwidth.

if you write a good story that brothers here enjoy.

you will get plenty of points, which i assume you are collecting cos u hope to get enough credit to get some fl contacts.

iluvbreast
04-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Came across this thread this morning (very free since whole office off) so give a lor soh post.

Since joining SBF, I read many bros' threads / postings here in SBF they contribute quality posts, and they have both positive and negative comments (sometimes even being zapped) but the difference between them and TS is they continue to post (my respect to them).

My humble contributions here and there also generated negative responds and some positive ones (some bros have also upped my reputation, Thank You), but I still continue to post because this is what joining a forum is all about, airing our views, seek advice and, have some entertainment and fun.

To TS:
Yes, you go on stage to give a talk or lesson, a member of the audience made a remark you find offensive and you want to stop; fine, it's your call. Then stop and get yourself off the stage, why are you still on it rattling away, telling the audience how stupid it was to boo you while you on stage, and we should all hold you in awe that you are going to share some 'wonderful tip to bed some gal??

Please, I don't buy that, I won't read your thread anymore.

motormaster
04-11-2013, 04:33 PM
You walked on stage to give a lesson, made the audience anticipate, and just because of one bad remark, decide to give up your lesson altogether, and disappoint your audience.

If all teachers think like you, and give up the entire class because of a nonsense student, then every class is fucked.

The logical thing to do is to make peace. Not run away because of one bad comment (which isn't all that bad, it was just cheeky). Please look beyond your own point of view and deal with your egocentrism. You can't function like this irl, why do this here?

It wasn't JUST ONE back remark you asshole. A lot of you were supporting Ddog's comment as well. So if you find his comment funny, why the hell are you making noise and complaining that I am not continuing my story? Because you are a fucking hypocrite loser!

motormaster
04-11-2013, 04:38 PM
4 pages and no story? similj?

people are to write or read stories.

if you want to whine, go somewhere else and stop wasting bandwidth.

if you write a good story that brothers here enjoy.

you will get plenty of points, which i assume you are collecting cos u hope to get enough credit to get some fl contacts.

I was defending my actions because I was involved in this.

YOU however, are not involved at all, and here you are whining your ass off like an old woman. And yet you call me a whiner? LOL
Hypocrite!

motormaster
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Came across this thread this morning (very free since whole office off) so give a lor soh post.

Since joining SBF, I read many bros' threads / postings here in SBF they contribute quality posts, and they have both positive and negative comments (sometimes even being zapped) but the difference between them and TS is they continue to post (my respect to them).

My humble contributions here and there also generated negative responds and some positive ones (some bros have also upped my reputation, Thank You), but I still continue to post because this is what joining a forum is all about, airing our views, seek advice and, have some entertainment and fun.

To TS:
Yes, you go on stage to give a talk or lesson, a member of the audience made a remark you find offensive and you want to stop; fine, it's your call. Then stop and get yourself off the stage, why are you still on it rattling away, telling the audience how stupid it was to boo you while you on stage, and we should all hold you in awe that you are going to share some 'wonderful tip to bed some gal??

Please, I don't buy that, I won't read your thread anymore.

Wow, what a long post. You claim that I am "rattling away". Listen you clown, I was involved in this saga, you are not. Yet you are here posting this long piece of shit post and rattling away. You are worse than me. You're such a joke, pointing your finger at me. LOL

Summary: It is true that Singaporean guys are rude and lack manners, as stated by the admin of this website. I;m lucky I'm not Singaporean, I only like to pick up hot Singaporean gals. No wonder Singaporean girls say Singaporean men are losers! LOL

PLSLETMETALK
05-11-2013, 10:52 AM
No wonder Singaporean girls say Singaporean men are losers! LOL

As a highly skilled bodyguard cum transporter with very high obesrvation skills , i hereby conclude that you are indeed right that you are not a loser since you are not a singaporean man , but given my expertise in psychology , i can only conclude that you are not a singaporean man but a singaporean school kid . :D

EnigmaofSorrow
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Well, only two ways you can go about this.

Either continue or don't.

Don't stay in here and be bait for further flaming.

Simple as that.

Johnston
06-11-2013, 08:21 PM
Given that you took a remark which was only slightly trollish and could have been taken in a joking manner and completely lost your shit because you didnt get fawned upon and spent the last 3 pages BAWWWING instead of doing some quality writing and exterminating doubt,,,,

Yeah im not interested in any story you may have.... Back to my work...

ice2001
06-11-2013, 08:34 PM
still no story ....... I think u guys support my thread better. Still got picture to see.

SpeedRacer
07-11-2013, 01:14 AM
still no story ....... I think u guys support my thread better. Still got picture to see.

Swee! hopping over to your thread now! :D:D

sootongs
07-11-2013, 07:27 PM
TS doesn't know a troll when he sees one. :o

hermit1313
07-11-2013, 07:32 PM
lol stop the story coz kena zapped...
look at me, i kena zapped to 1 point for speaking my opinion and i am still doing it.
go ahead and zapped me to -1 million points and i still comment what i like...

DemonicAngel
08-11-2013, 01:33 AM
When 1 person is against u, he might be jealous of you
When 2 person are against u, they might be trolls
When THE whole world is against you, it’s time to wake up ya idea (and realise it’s ya pillow?)

OR

A master in any field don’t need ppl affirmation and certainly don’t go ard boosting he in good in that field. It is recognised by ppl from his action.

Oh...to boast ya ego, pls share ya story with me so i can pick up gals to screw to say goodbye to my virginity.
Pretty pls....

Jizzer
11-11-2013, 06:37 PM
lol... I thought it's gonna be a good story after reading the starter.
Skali, scroll down... bo liao. All turn to an argument.
sigh...

mcyeoh
12-11-2013, 06:11 AM
trust me. motor TS must have a small dick and daddy issues....must be getting not enough love when he was young....kinda of funny, i just feel that you are too uptight just like every new generation singaporean male i encountered. so what you have a FB...they are asian anyway...i have FB from multiple ethnicity and most of them are white: Scottish, american you name it....so pathetic...kinda of funny... the way you act as a funny new generation singaporean male. i bet you dont even tried a white girl pussy....

Distorted
12-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Dude, if you want to argue about the lousy remarks which you had received, go ahead, be my guest. However, please don't generalize the character or behavior of an entire population of men by saying Singaporean guys are rude and lack manners.

Everyone has different levels of tolerance on each matter. You may have a low tolerance on crude remarks, etc. but the one who gave you the remarks may not have had meant it in whatever way you interpreted or perhaps not as bad as you thought.

If you can't withstand even one crude remark, perhaps, you shouldn't post at all or take up any public speech / presentation in real life because you get offended easily.

Wow, what a long post. You claim that I am "rattling away". Listen you clown, I was involved in this saga, you are not. Yet you are here posting this long piece of shit post and rattling away. You are worse than me. You're such a joke, pointing your finger at me. LOL

Summary: It is true that Singaporean guys are rude and lack manners, as stated by the admin of this website. I;m lucky I'm not Singaporean, I only like to pick up hot Singaporean gals. No wonder Singaporean girls say Singaporean men are losers! LOL

Carak
12-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Angst balls...

ttocaw
12-11-2013, 11:21 PM
I would like to tell you guys one of my experience.

I am still seeing this girl, and we meet each other just for sex.

The first time I saw her was at a shopping centre. She was at Cold Storage, buying some snacks. She was wearing long sleeve tshirt, and although it was long sleeve, she looked incredibly sexy because of her D cup breasts. The tshirt was quite tight, hugging her body. Those boobs were really firm like Lara Croft's boobs. She had cream coloured jeans, and very sexy looking high heels that also look like platforms. Her hair was coloured brunette, a bit wavy, long to around her chest. She is not a skinny girl, but not fat also. I say not skinny because her body and waist are not thin and small as most girl. Ok, I guess I can describe her body as mature and curvy. Everywhere she went, even salesgirls were checking her out when she walked pass.

I had a similar experience.

The first time i saw her was at 7-11. She was buying condoms.

She had on a long sleeve top which really hugs her boobs but they look pretty fake just like Lara croft's on my pc screen. I would prefer if they looked like A.Jolie 's boobs instead.

When i saw the cream coloured jeans, i was appalled with her choice of colour. She looked like a pale banana. I could not possibly know what she was thinking.

A tight banana though.

Her long wavy hair which was brown, anyway i can't really differenciate between brown and brunette, reached down to her chest too.

She is definitely not skinny, she looked slim.

Her body is well developed with the right curves.

All the 7-11 staff and the customers were checking her out because she really look like a banana. A couple of others were discussing if she's local or not.

I decided to approach her and ask her if she's local singaporean as i'm actively looking for a local FB

She told me if i pay her money, she can be anybody from anywhere. I wanted to tell her to ditch the cream coloured jeans but thought otherwise.

So we agreed on the amount and i had a FB that evening who was a top student in SCGS before going to RJC and eventually graduating with honors at NUS.

I promised her a good tip and she learned the national anthem while i showered and sang to me while we have sex.

I still meet her up sometimes. She can now recite the pledge.

Bulleto
13-11-2013, 04:07 PM
OMG!!:eek::eek:

I have been out of SG for a week and the TS is still fighting us over one lousy comment?

:confused:

Anyways, I have come across a subject matter expert sometime back. And he is still operating, helping and teaching guys to improve their skills with women. (Not sexual skills)

So if TS don't want to share, we can still all learn from someone else. Dude conducts training/sharing in Chinatown. Think some bros may know who I'm talking about.

I'm not sure if I should mention him publicly, but if anyone wants to know more. I'm willing to share.

ice2001
13-11-2013, 04:28 PM
REALLY! Waste space

gonzalez
13-11-2013, 06:44 PM
looks like ego has gotten over ts..

fantasyinjector
14-11-2013, 10:30 AM
This thread is funny. All I thought was to read something juicy. Maybe TS should change the topic to, how to piss off SBF members and start a war

jasper47
16-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Cant even take one joke, much less sarcasm or an opinion, den start scolding father mother. Really typical 18 yr old ah beng with no manners.

fantasyinjector
16-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Cant even take one joke, much less sarcasm or an opinion, den start scolding father mother. Really typical 18 yr old ah beng with no manners.

Are you sure he is even 18?

boy_2910
16-11-2013, 11:53 AM
fuck you ddog. You have a problem with me? You have low self esteem and small dick that's why you're a fucking troll! Fuck you ddog and your mother!!

That's why guys like you never get to pick up any girls, because you're a fucking loser!

fucking ccb d dog i got problem with u ccb u think here only you know how to pick up local.u this motherfucker dont kkn act.knnbccb go fuck your own mother first before u knn show off not happy put down your number we meet up for coffee....

wolf2305
16-11-2013, 12:26 PM
My two cents worth, Bro TS might have overreacted over a comment although he is right to stop his story over that comment. However, over 6pages and he is still rattling that he is right and Singapore men are so called this and that.

I think this got to stop, be it is Singapore men or overseas men, you are still ..... Men, by reacting to this, make you look so small and start a war with all the bro here. And with all the guys out there to tell you to stop whining and start writing, they have a point there.

btblue8
17-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Wow 6 pages of....... Complaints.

noobster89
17-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Sorry for my honest input, but I've gotta say it.

If you're into forums, and posting stuff online, you gotta be prepared to face ridiculous, immature and hurtful comments. Be it that the ppl posting them are being truthful or just joking around, you have to be open-minded and just take it as it is. If they are joking, you can tell though, seriously.

To be ranting on forums over such small matter goes to show how pea-brained one can be. I mean, you're hiding behind a screen, maybe you can just start scolding because no one's gonna hurt you. That's wrong. Even behind a screen, you have to behave. This is common online etiquette.

Guys, let's just move on. Hope this thread is being deleted soon, if not it's gonna be a wasteland.

babyonboard
17-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Can we make THIS the final post for this thread? :) I'm sure we all want it to die and stop showing in our subscribed threads feed.

Cheers bros for a good rebuttal to this silly troll.

tshirt
17-11-2013, 11:45 AM
TS stopped posting a long time ago. It's the people who keeps commenting on this thread that keeps this thread active. I think both the TS and commentators are immature and won't let the issue go.