PDA

View Full Version : *BEB* - Forgotten Massage at D02

blueeyeboy
31-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Blue Eye Boy is back... in action that is..

after a hiatus for such a long time, felt it was time to share again...

This place has been mentioned before in another thread.. BUT the name and location was too obvious... so in order to protect the place, have decided to start another thread.

It was after my gym session, and i was walking along this row of shop houses, on one side mostly food, the other side mostly pubs. i spotted this massage on the 2nd level... looks interesting.. googled SBF for this and the reviews showed up, not many fantastic reviews but not too shabby either... decided to pop up for a quick look... thats the whole spirit of recce-ing right...

once in the door, this milfy (late 20s) short hair chick (think Emma Watson) with huge tits at the counter showed me to the room and collected the money for an Hours massage. i was hoping it was her... hope hope hope... room was decent.. no windows on the door.. but also no shower facility in the room. Had to walk outside to the shared shower facilities.

once in the room, my wish came thru, the short haired girl was the masseuse... anyway, started with me lying down.. she climbed on top of me and started... she was in yoga pants and a short sleeve blouse.

usual chit chat and found that this place has been around for ages... changed hands a few times... and now has 4 girls working there.

35mins into the massage, she the golden question... just the basic stuff.. 50 and 80... i said ok to the 80 and she removed her top, and pull down her yoga pants for full access...

she started with the sensual licking from nipples to legs... and her hands caressed my shaft slow and sensually.. man she was good... i started to move my hands around her body, and she had the most perfect pair of C-Cuppers i have ever seen (less the Jap AV type)... pink nipples too... i started to knead them and suckled them. and my hands started to move south.. and i saw the biggest pair of vulva in my life.. it was kinda protruding out... i tickled it, wet my finger with my saliva and started to find her sweet spot. 5 mins into this action, i told her i want to DATY... i knew she was wet.. she resisted, and i said she wont regret it. i also topped it up to 100. i was a sucker for DATY... dont flame me...

i then pushed her on the bed, took off her yoga pants completely, and muffed dived... licking around her clit, i could feel her pushing her hips towards my mouth...her left hand squeezing her left tits, right hand covering her own mouth. I worked my tongue furiously on her clit, and my left hand went to grab her right tits... i felt her hips rising higher and higher... and then i inserted my right fingers, searching for her elusive g-spot in a come hither motion... BAM!!! she arched her back with a muffled scream!

i stood up, mission part I complete... she lay down on the bed, spent with legs wide open, still trembling... hahah.. i was pleased... kinda had to resist the urge to just poke in and give her the standing ovation... but did not have a CD with me... so that was that..

she finally composed herself and sat up on the bed... motioning me to sit down while she jerked me off... i requested for a BJ... but she said maybe next time... she then again licked my nipples while wanking me off... slid her tongue down to my balls and jerked me off... the sight of that made me cum faster the normal...... into a towel of course... she was good... and she maintained eye contact all the time.

finally i showered and paid up.. 100 in total for her... expensive but worth it. the kick is when you manage to convince a masseuse to do things they normally dont. i gave myself a kick for not having a CD with me that day... she then said to come back soon so we can explore other options.. having been back in a week, but thinking of heading down today.

Name: A****
Face: 7.5/10
Hair: Emma Watson Lookalike
Body: 8/10
Tits: 8.5/10
Ass: non though
Daty: Yes, Shaved
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTM: Yes, soon, today
Damage: 100+45

Hope Bros like my FR... and hope the details are alluring enough.. i do not own nor am promoting this place, but am just a monger who is willing to explore.

Requesting for people to share similar places with me, up my points if you can, will share with bros who have had FRs before too.

Many thanks,

Til next time...

petoria
31-10-2013, 01:53 PM
local ?..........

blueeyeboy
31-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Bro,

She from PRC. China Emma Watson.

blueeyeboy
31-10-2013, 09:16 PM
1st round of contacts out... sorry if i am slow in replying... if i didnt, probably you did not make the grade... or did not share any FRs recently...

think we have to b careful in sharing as Ops are pretty strong these days...

if you have a contact to share, i will gladly share with you... or if you up my points...

thanks,

minahfav
31-10-2013, 11:28 PM
1st round of contacts out... sorry if i am slow in replying... if i didnt, probably you did not make the grade... or did not share any FRs recently...

think we have to b careful in sharing as Ops are pretty strong these days...

if you have a contact to share, i will gladly share with you... or if you up my points...

thanks,

Hi Bro,
Nice one, just up you.

blueeyeboy
01-11-2013, 05:44 PM
and to continue.... i went down today lunch time.. gave her a call in the morning prepping her for it.. she sounded elated... or it could just be me...

anyway, i was early... she was late... so i was waiting in the massage room. i had a plan ready... and i made a trip to 7-11 earlier... heh...

15mins past 12 she walked in the room, in a black tshirt and cotton pants... low rung, with a belly chain... could lightly see the top of her g-string...

i took off my towel and laid face down... she climbed ontop of me an began massaging.. ok. i have been mongering for a while, and i have to say while hers is not the best, it aint too shabby, there is strength, and she knows where to knead.

she then tried to position one knee in between my legs...while her hands worked on me, her knees kept pushing up between my legs against my shaft and balls.. this was getting exciting...

40mins into the massage... she did her usual tickling around my back and legs... i signalled to get up.. turn around.. faced her and went DFK with her.. she was caught by surprised, but she didnt resist... hmm i thought... level 1 reached...

i grabbed her boobs, and then took off her tshirt... unhooked her bra and let her C-Cup hang loose... those mangoes looked ripe to pluck!i suckled one after another while she groaned... then i motioned for her to take off her pants... which she did readily... and i began my tongue mojo...

again she writhe in ecstasy while i worked my tongue furiously... she was grabbing the sheets this time, and raised her hips higher and higher to meet my mouth... and then i inserted 1 finger..WHAM! she buckled in spasms...

Plan 2 - i took this chance to continue to finger her while she laid spread on the bed.... i walked besides her and then i just stuffed my shaft into her mouth... shocked.. but again she didnt resists... just kept moaning about how i should be using a CD for a BJ. in hindsight.. i prob should have... anyway, level 5 reached... she was blowing me while i fingered her.

Plan 3... i then shifted back to DATY her.. this time i squatted on the floor while i mouth fucked her on the bed... her legs hanging in the air over my shoulders... i then reached for my pants... and grab a condom... opened it while i was still DATY-ing.. and put the condom on... multitasking at its best!...

At this point she was writhing so much she did not realised what was happening... suddenly i just stood, told her i have a CD and then i proceeded to position my shaft just outside her pussy... of course, i didnt poke it in immediately... there is a fineline between consent and rape... i just let it linger there for a while.. and then she grabbed my shaft and guided me in... Level 10 reached! i proceeded to fuck her, while telling her not to mention this to anyone.. the kick was damn awesome... it got pretty loud as the bed was quite flimsy... and at that point i guessed she awoken from her pleasure and asked to finish quikly for fear of her colleagues finding out.. i the pumped the final strokes.. withdrew, took of my condom and sprayed on her belly....

phew... mission accomplished... we cleaned up.. i gave her $100 again, and bade my goodbye.. all the while she was telling me not to tell my friends about this... i guess this sharing doesn't count?

anyway... 1st and 2nd round of contacts given out... hope to see some FRs here... gets the blood pumping... healthy for us...

Happy Mongering!

pacnet
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Went down today asked for the girl that TS recommended. But then when I go in, another girl by the name of J*****, assigned to me. As I only got to know about it when the massage has already started and I also don't want to argue about it.

Massage was good with ample strength. Manage to losses my stiff back and neck. After about 40 mins, the GQ was asked. She asked me whether I want to try BM. Asked her how much, and quoted $80 and $100 for full access. Told her the market rate was not like that, then decided to just go for the $80.

Halfway though, she teh at me saying since I have enjoy her massage, why don't just top up another $20 for full access? In the end I give in, probably small head is thinking instead.

In the end, left the place satisfied.

blueeyeboy
05-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the FR bro... i guess these girls are trying to push up the prices once they know they are getting popular...

Supply and Demand...

any other FRs?

BigNicholas
06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Bro, mind sharing location please?

roosting
07-11-2013, 09:16 AM
can share with me the location ?

tongalvin
07-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Bro , pls share the place .... Interesting ."... Must go for a try .... Thanks