PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sincere Sugar daddy

desireme88
30-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Im looking for a SD who wans GFE and companionship. I'm looking for a SD hopefully this SD respects women as well n loves hygiene. Preferably someone in their 30s or max 42 years old. Psychos need not apply. I would also prefer someone who is single or divorced. As for fees min. $4k/mth. Or it can be by per meetup basis. U can email pm or email me @ [email protected]. If interested, let me know ur requirements pm me ur requirements. Or we can just meetup first n see what is the comfort level like before we proceed further. I'm relatively new to this so kindly be nice to me. Thank u.
Cheers n have a great evening!!

cuntarow
30-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi Babe, why don't you state your features easier for sd out there to shortlist.

eg long hair short hair curly hair or botak
a cup b cup gg or zz cup
1.38 or 1.88m tall
etc etc

It really help as your ownership price is a little on the high side.
Do a few search on the forum, it will help you better.

justl00king
30-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Psychos need not apply. Lol, Hahaha I like this sentence. :D

So those sex crazed, horny and perverted ones fall into this category? :p

Good luck with your search! :)

xpinkyx-moment
31-10-2013, 12:23 AM
lol, hahaha i like this sentence. :d

so those sex crazed, horny and perverted ones fall into this category? :p

good luck with your search! :)

:d:d:d haha

Lukasgoessteady
31-10-2013, 01:23 AM
So cute. You come here to find SD or what..
Another point that SB still don't understand is that SD is that choosing you. Seems like you're the one choosing. No stats also hmm..

die.cockstand
31-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Im looking for a SD who wans GFE and companionship. I'm looking for a SD hopefully this SD respects women as well n loves hygiene. Preferably someone in their 30s or max 42 years old. Psychos need not apply. I would also prefer someone who is single or divorced. As for fees min. $4k/mth. Or it can be by per meetup basis. U can email pm or email me @ [email protected]. If interested, let me know ur requirements pm me ur requirements. Or we can just meetup first n see what is the comfort level like before we proceed further. I'm relatively new to this so kindly be nice to me. Thank u.
Cheers n have a great evening!!

Hi Nicole,

You can help yourself by providing more info for potential sugar daddies to decide if you're a right match for them.

Eg:
Height/weight
3 vital stats
Available time in a week
Hobbies
Do and don't in private
Frequency of meet up per month for $4,000 allowance

You don't turn up for job interview telling ur potential employers you want $4k per month and not providing them what you can offer in return right?

die.cockstand
31-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Nonetheless, good luck with your search and hope you'll find a nice gentleman to pamper u and solve ur problem soon.

U seems like a nice person from the way u write.

And I'm not applying to be your candidate. :D

cheongking1
01-11-2013, 08:04 AM
You asking the poor 30's to pay you 4k a mth just to let him bonk what, 4times a mth? You gotta be super chio to make the poor guy to give up a good 30-40% of his net take home pay! People also need to eat and feed lah!