PDA

View Full Version : real action in room

draven78eric
22-07-2005, 07:58 PM
very new in ktv ..need advice on which ktv hav gers can do bbbj n cim in the rm n even can fuck in the rms?heard frm my frn saying there a ktv in east coast juz next to the tennis court hav..the gers there r very daring n can fuck n bbbj n cim in the rm..sum even will swallow..is it true.. pls..i need advice ..thanx..

WOOHOO
22-07-2005, 09:05 PM
ya that's a minah ktv if you like can chiong there lor not bad la ya

woohoo

stalin
22-07-2005, 09:11 PM
wat are the charges??

draven78eric
30-09-2005, 09:16 PM
ya that's a minah ktv if you like can chiong there lor not bad la ya

woohoo

pls advise where??thanx

DiXiaoXiao
30-09-2005, 11:36 PM
very new in ktv ..need advice on which ktv hav gers can do bbbj n cim in the rm n even can fuck in the rms?heard frm my frn saying there a ktv in east coast juz next to the tennis court hav..the gers there r very daring n can fuck n bbbj n cim in the rm..sum even will swallow..is it true.. pls..i need advice ..thanx..

You can try all the CHEAPSKATES ktv joints like BS KTV, TH KTV, MG KTV...all can fuck n bj in the room or in the toilet one lah....

Everytime i go there, sure have to release 1 or 2 times in the room n toilet. Now i think most of the rooms got my sperm liao

:D

darkbat
01-10-2005, 08:56 AM

Sounds like Harmony to me. Been there a few times some yrs back. Indeed there was action in the room. BBBJ is quite common. Not sure about the situation now though.

ChuiTaLan
01-10-2005, 09:16 AM
You can try all the CHEAPSKATES ktv joints like BS KTV, TH KTV, MG KTV...all can fuck n bj in the room or in the toilet one lah....

Everytime i go there, sure have to release 1 or 2 times in the room n toilet. Now i think most of the rooms got my sperm liao

Wow! now BS so hiong ar....my last visit was in Jan this year....not so hiong yet...only rubba rubba...not live action....
hmmm...seems like its time to visit there again.... :rolleyes:

Pandora_Box
01-10-2005, 09:48 AM

:D

LITTLE BOY, MAI GA LIMPEI TUA KANG YAO XIU LAH..

CHILDREN DAY..NO WONDER U SO DAMN FREE...PUIZZZ....

sg_boytoy
01-10-2005, 10:52 AM

Bro Pandora_Box, little children just ignore them lah, no need to get so hot over them... :)

Randi_Candi
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Bro Pandora_Box, little children just ignore them lah, no need to get so hot over them... :)
Haha........Pandora lost the 7sins, sure TL 1 :p

CNNcmg
01-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Cognac group one all can.. but all close down now.

Think maybe the one at Peninsula plaza, one at balestier point and one at tek kah still have such activities..

mrsticky
01-10-2005, 12:45 PM
HI all, i'm a newbie. planned to go to BS tonite (1st time).. any gals i can look for & hows the charges like?? :confused:

Randi_Candi
01-10-2005, 01:04 PM
HI all, i'm a newbie. planned to go to BS tonite (1st time).. any gals i can look for & hows the charges like?? :confused:
If u know u r a newbie but already dare 2 post, y not read the stickies? Do a search before asking such qns??

Aw, the thread already exist n the charges r listed on the 1st post itself. It mite hv chg but even if so, also wun b 2 much.........read it urself here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18313)

DiXiaoXiao
01-10-2005, 11:48 PM

KAN NIN LAO BU LAO CHEEBYE LAH, LI KAN LI EH LAO BU BEH? AI PAI DUI, LIN PEY JIT ZHUN LOR GAI XIO GAN, LI DAN ZEH, OK?

Lowell
02-10-2005, 11:17 AM
the sure sign of a person's maturity is the way he chooses to respond to posts.

The person above me sure has an over-exaggerated opinion of himself.

And to the threadstarter....frankly.....if you have money? girls will do anything. I've had situations in Kabuki where 7 guys are sitting in a row, and 7 girls doing bbbj on them. With CIM.

but we had to pay 'em.

Pandora_Box
03-10-2005, 03:49 PM
KAN NIN LAO BU LAO CHEEBYE LAH, LI KAN LI EH LAO BU BEH? AI PAI DUI, LIN PEY JIT ZHUN LOR GAI XIO GAN, LI DAN ZEH, OK?

Wat shit u talking, u chee bye kia..

Go and suck your guay bu's gu ni lah.

si bak gao, heng gao gan lah!