PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy larger condoms in SG?

sensuous
29-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi samsters,

my bf is rather large esp in girth (no complaints here) so the condoms that we find in ntuc, 7-11, etc are actually too tight for him and eventually makes him lose his erection...hence we usually do it raw which I prefer but I think he would rather wear a condom cos from time to time he will suggest trying condoms again (even though we have already tried them before and they don't fit).

so I'm wondering if there are any larger sized condoms that I can buy from wherever?

sorry if it's a noob question...

Scrabble
29-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Try Lucky Plaza on Orchard road, there's a condom shop in the front row. Bought mine there. They have Sagami 0.02 XL and Okamoto XL. Sagami was thinner and better feel but very difficult to unroll and still tight. Okamoto is better which is what I'm using now.

Of course, you could also get it online, but I prefer to see before I buy

cuntarow
29-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Hi samsters,

my bf is rather large esp in girth (no complaints here) so the condoms that we find in ntuc, 7-11, etc are actually too tight for him and eventually makes him lose his erection...hence we usually do it raw which I prefer but I think he would rather wear a condom cos from time to time he will suggest trying condoms again (even though we have already tried them before and they don't fit).

so I'm wondering if there are any larger sized condoms that I can buy from wherever?

you can consider using plastic instead.:D

Clubbinkaki
29-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Hi samsters,

Hi Sensuous,

You may try the Durex fruits series condom (got the flavour of orange, strawberry and apple), this series of condom bigger than the normal type as I also suffered from wearing the normal condom after erection :( Hope it fit to your bf's size.

sensuous
29-10-2013, 10:23 PM
you can consider using plastic instead.:D

lol very helpful ah...

sensuous
29-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Scrabble:

Will check out the Okamoto XL there. Thanks!

Clubbinkaki:

Ok will check those out too. I hope those worked out for you! Wearing a condom should not even be a stressful experience :(

Thank you all for the suggestions!

exge
30-10-2013, 12:15 PM
You can also order Okamoto XL online from their web store, i think in SG free delivery.

LinaBoon
30-10-2013, 01:42 PM
some of the sex shop sells . . . but for long term, order from www.qoo10.sg

demonhunter
31-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Get Durex Comfort
you may wanna read the packaging behind , those listed 56mm are quite wide .

BiRd13
31-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Try Lucky Plaza on Orchard road, there's a condom shop in the front row. Bought mine there. They have Sagami 0.02 XL and Okamoto XL. Sagami was thinner and better feel but very difficult to unroll and still tight. Okamoto is better which is what I'm using now.

Yeah... I opt for Okamoto XL as well...

Used to get this from the Orchard outlet too...

Now seldom as usually is raw...

niccck
02-11-2013, 11:53 PM
http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/general-merchandise-bazaar-261/wts-tenga-toys-others-4093461.html

i get it here,
sagami L 58mm nominal width,
cost only $2.60 per piece

1one1ybo1
03-11-2013, 02:16 AM

Guardian shops sell Okamoto Big Boy (their XL condoms)...
Durex also has a 56mm one as well, called Comfort, if i'm not wrong.

Spend time looking around the Family Planning section. Guardian tends to have more variety than Watsons. :)

Putin
03-11-2013, 07:09 AM
You can also order Okamoto XL online from their web store, i think in SG free delivery.

I remember got see at guardian before

gtkh2
03-11-2013, 10:42 PM
if Grith(Thick cock) is your bf concern

Buy Durex Comfort(Purple packaging) which is 56mm width

Most condoms are 52.5mm+- width

willpower
04-11-2013, 01:20 AM
try getting them from www.iloveu.com.sg

You will be able to compare with the information provided

lixiao17
10-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Take a look at the Condom Size Chart from different brand
http://std.about.com/od/condoms101/a/condomsize.htm

Lizzert
10-11-2013, 09:43 AM
If really large cock..can use normal plastic freezer bag fastened with cable tie..
enjoy..happy fucking.

iceheart
13-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Hi Sensuous,

You may try the Durex fruits series condom (got the flavour of orange, strawberry and apple), this series of condom bigger than the normal type as I also suffered from wearing the normal condom after erection :( Hope it fit to your bf's size.

haa, i was all flat when i use the normal 52-52.5 mm condoms

got mine from qoo10. they got okamoto big boy, durex comfort and real feel which are all 56mm wide

best of all, cheaper than retail

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/OKAMOTO-FREE-SHIPPING-003-002-ORCHID/407801517

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/FREE-SHIPPING-DUREX-CONDOMS-12PCS/407341363?sellerview=on

lixiao17
13-07-2014, 03:13 AM
Yes, try Durex Comfort ( blue packaging ), I had the same problem before and comfort fits well for me.