PDA

View Full Version : Office girl vs flame

Beem
28-10-2013, 02:50 AM
In China, office girl showed her feelings towards me; a bit complicated since she got a hubby who is not at home often (so much i know) got a small kid even we went out together
Office girl told me not to hide things from her

Another girl * from another city H may be coming over for visit.
I didn't tell office girl about this City H girl

So do i tell the truth and nothing but the truth?

Simple thing is i waiting for City H girl to confirm if she want to be with me permanent; Else office girl seem a good alternative, nice girl apart from being married.

crood
28-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Go ahead if u wan her hb to march into the office and whack the hell out of u :rolleyes:

fornlcator
28-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Just choose 1 girl will do.

nihabaashi
28-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Dun touch married women....if they know how n where to find you.

nihabaashi
28-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Also ....why u want a buy one get one free? Dun feed other pple's children.

fornlcator
28-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Having 2 GF concurrently is indeed risky

Beem
28-10-2013, 10:59 PM
I dunno how to reject office girl....
she treat me pretty nice

city H girl although I like her but she non-committal...

wally888
28-10-2013, 11:50 PM
说实了,她就是你的备胎! :d

Beem
29-10-2013, 05:56 AM
hmmm
City H girl coming for 5 days and office girl every now and then jio me go out...
although I will be taking leave, how to tell office girl ...

joHnnyBoy90
29-10-2013, 03:29 PM
I know that this might be hard for you but I think its the best you should just tell her the truth bro.

Beem
29-10-2013, 07:46 PM
today office girl reach home and bring me dinner from her house
and txt me she like me
Like, wow , I am lost, know her for only less than a month...

City H girl can no sound no picture one, don't really know what she thinking one...

Beem
29-10-2013, 07:47 PM
I know that this might be hard for you but I think its the best you should just tell her the truth bro.

tell who?
what will be the outcome?

Meliss
30-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Time management my friend.

prettymannequin
30-10-2013, 10:02 AM
hmmm
City H girl coming for 5 days and office girl every now and then jio me go out...
although I will be taking leave, how to tell office girl ...

You're out of town..? :p

stillgottheblue
30-10-2013, 10:21 AM
It shows your intelligent level if you do not know how to handle situations like that.

Blast88
30-10-2013, 10:28 AM
In China, office girl showed her feelings towards me; a bit complicated since she got a hubby who is not at home often (so much i know) got a small kid even we went out together
Office girl told me not to hide things from her

Another girl * from another city H may be coming over for visit.
I didn't tell office girl about this City H girl

So do i tell the truth and nothing but the truth?

Simple thing is i waiting for City H girl to confirm if she want to be with me permanent; Else office girl seem a good alternative, nice girl apart from being married.

My advice to TS, Pl buy more insurance to cover yourself & your immediate families.

Beem
30-10-2013, 09:22 PM
It shows your intelligent level if you do not know how to handle situations like that.

agreed 200%
I stupid
that's y post forum see intelligent people like you can advise me get out of this sticky situation:D

Beem
30-10-2013, 09:24 PM
today office girl reach home and bring me dinner from her house
and txt me she like me
Like, wow , I am lost, know her for only less than a month...

City H girl can no sound no picture one, don't really know what she thinking one...

story continue...
today rain, share umbrella with office girl, hold her close, when goodbye time come, she plant a kiss on me...

if I have no City H girl earlier, I would have....

Wintermelontea
01-11-2013, 03:14 PM
don't lead people on just like we guys do not like gals to lead us on if they have no intention to be with us.

second, as a guy be decisive.

good luck...

iceage
02-11-2013, 12:29 AM
story continue...
today rain, share umbrella with office girl, hold her close, when goodbye time come, she plant a kiss on me...

if I have no City H girl earlier, I would have....

You are asking for trouble. Good luck. Besides these two girls, there are plenty of girls for you to meet. Wake up.

Beem
02-11-2013, 02:30 PM
But office girl very proactive in showing her affection for me...

then again its better to have some company to while away time than to patronise sauna?

BBBJOK
02-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Risky bro.

Not worth it

Botakhead
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Relax larh, dun because sum comments you take it so hard. You want to eat but dun want to clean your plate, it is like that lor, you very greedy leh.

First thing first, make it clean and clear that Office girl knows what situation she is in, she's a married lady with a kid and KC you. You must be clear with her in your situation that you're still able to choose other girls if they cums your way. Be clear with her that it is ok to be with her and at the same time can also be with other girls, she got no exclusive right over you. Then you're safe from her side.

City H girl, she also dunno that you're in r/s with Office girl, if she knows what will her reaction be, this you must be prepared hor. Cannot play play people feelings one, unless you got enuff balls to be ready to get cut off, stepping on 2 boats is very selfish, you only think for and of yourself.

End of the day, if City H girl really wants you permanently, better to be clear with both of them about your situation, work sum thing out, City H girl be GF, Office girl be FB, situation be cums win for you, win for City H girl, win also for Office girl. It really depends on how well you balance your act here.

Good luck.

Beem
02-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Relax larh, dun because sum comments you take it so hard. You want to eat but dun want to clean your plate, it is like that lor, you very greedy leh.

First thing first, make it clean and clear that Office girl knows what situation she is in, she's a married lady with a kid and KC you. You must be clear with her in your situation that you're still able to choose other girls if they cums your way. Be clear with her that it is ok to be with her and at the same time can also be with other girls, she got no exclusive right over you. Then you're safe from her side.

City H girl, she also dunno that you're in r/s with Office girl, if she knows what will her reaction be, this you must be prepared hor. Cannot play play people feelings one, unless you got enuff balls to be ready to get cut off, stepping on 2 boats is very selfish, you only think for and of yourself.

End of the day, if City H girl really wants you permanently, better to be clear with both of them about your situation, work sum thing out, City H girl be GF, Office girl be FB, situation be cums win for you, win for City H girl, win also for Office girl. It really depends on how well you balance your act here.

Good luck.

Thanks
If City H girl on, I can cut off all other girls
Just that City H not on, Office girl an option to fall back on, no FB

nihabaashi
03-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Selfish....

Beem
03-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Selfish....

hmmm....
what is city H girl thinking of?
So what is office girl thinking of?

Hwei6969
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
From your story, the married girl with kid may have a very bad husband or he don't earn enough. You = Emergency exit

For the single girl, you = good option for ONS

Simple maths

Beem
08-11-2013, 12:16 PM
From your story, the married girl with kid may have a very bad husband or he don't earn enough. You = Emergency exit

For the single girl, you = good option for ONS

Simple maths

married woman hubby high flyer
single girl get sex from her only once in a blue moon

within her city no go
with her sis around no go
damn diificult to be with her alone out of her city since 2 yrs back...sigh

both family many prob
single girl always $ prob but she dint ask from me...

married woman got multiple health prob but she treat me real nice among that many girls encounter i have...

Beem
08-11-2013, 12:19 PM
i in dilema cos dunno wait for single girl or what
din really ask married woman what is exactly she lokking for, she just shower her affection on me...

in a city alone and city H girl nomchalant attitude,...