PDA

View Full Version : Woman > Man

jizzmo
27-10-2013, 09:52 PM
You know what is Voo Doo? Gong Tao, people call it.

Whenever, we guys see a super chio and napshot figure charbo walk pass, we will look and start to fantasize... wah piang, IF she is my gf, I will FUCK until she song song gao Jurong, you will look at her face, nei nei, sexy waist, butt and all the way down to her legs.

But when a Girl. I am talking about the No Money, No Honey type. There are nice girls around. But usually the No Money, No Honey type knows how to dress, put on seductive perfume and make you go Crazy. Gong Tao, that is.

You can FUCK this girl's mouth, boobs and pussy 10,000 times. Of course not 1 time lah... perhaps in a matter of months. She will still look the same. Unless your KKJ is like African Elephant Size. Her pussy will still be just as tight and wet as before.

ALL she does is Brain Fuck you and make you go crazy.

Man FUCKs a woman body. But Woman FUCKs a man brain.
Ever heard of Mind blowing, Blow job? when a Girl tell you, when we arrive home, I will give you a MIND BLOWing BJ. From that moment onwards until you arrive home, You mind kena VooDoo liao.

What I am trying to imply. Is come on all lah Bros. Be smart lah. Woman is not the most important thing to us. MONEY is. You can love a woman who is good. But know where is the limit and CONTROL your money.

I know many bros on SBF already know this logic. But a reminder is never enough. I am saying this is because I had a gathering with a group of long time no see friends.. one of them is kena hooked with a Thailand girl.. in Singapore. Somemore my this friend can say, "He and the girl fell in love with each other AT FIRST SIGHT". The girl gave him a kiss after he said that.

5 of us guys look at each .. in this type of situation, we bystander can only shake our head. If we try to advise or stop him, we know that friendship shall no longer exist. Pussy prevails over Friendship.

Its weird.... my friend is a Lao Jiang Hu Cheongsters.. screwed no less than 100 pussies liao. Also kena. I don't really believe in Voodoo or Gong Tao lah, I just feel that this girl is indeed smarter than my friend and she know how to Brain Fuck him from left to right.

Metalboy
27-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Lol i like your "Pussy prevails over Friendship"... Its kinda funny but somehow True...

RealityKing
28-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Lol i like your "Pussy prevails over Friendship"... Its kinda funny but somehow True...

Agreed totally ;)