PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All cheongsters avoid this spa

darkadam
27-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Yi Xin Ge spa at north bridge road 753

This is not a flame, neither am a competitor.
Go at your own risks. If anyone wishes to know, I would state out why then.
Anyone wanna zap me, I dun care. I am just doing this to warn all bros out there.

shiokee
27-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Care to share wat happen, bro?

lixiao17
27-10-2013, 03:31 AM
Yi Xin Ge spa at north bridge road 753

This is not a flame, neither am a competitor.
Go at your own risks. If anyone wishes to know, I would state out why then.
Anyone wanna zap me, I dun care. I am just doing this to warn all bros out there.
Kenna by the syt or milf?

darkadam
27-10-2013, 03:47 AM
I just came outa the place half an hour ago and I am still pissed off with that place. My friend and I went recce around that area, looking for a massage, we actually wanna go for a clean one but we chance upon two spas side by side, asking us to go in, small head take over big head so went in ask the price, 45 an hour so we tot might be clean for that price, bros whom cheong regularly should know that's kind standard price for a clean spa or if in luck something like the closed down DFZZ at Joo Chiat years ago. Anyway we went in, we nv brought cash so ask for payment by card, was charge additional $5, yeah I know these places charge extra for card payment. Anyway long story cut short, went in the room, wl never offer tea or anything, glum face and speechless throughout the mosha though I do not like chatting during massage, one thing I have to admit she is a syt but not sweet looking, age should be around 24-27, during mosha she would touch my balls and mosha only the inner thigh and leg area so I tot should be a happy ending place. Mosha end and start massage, non existent massage, piano player.....ok never mind I tot...maybe the ending is good.? GQ pop up, 50 hj, jg 70 and I dun even wan to hear any more than that...I said HJ then. She said: try jg I very good in it, u cannot get a price like this($70), u think I enjoy doing this and begging u to tip me, I nv earn commission, wake up 10am till now...u ppl always like that..u think I like ma...sometimes ppl wan I also dun do..I see mood I do one..I see u young and I young so I offer u one..(FYI: I am 33 alr)....and on and on about her grumbles...I feel pity so took up the jg..I ask can auto roam? She said of course. Start the JG....feels like.....touching of balls only!!ok nv mind I tot...turn over and wanna fondle her airport boobs..she Siam! She say what u wan? I ask cannot touch? She say touch need top up! Wah her airport is what air line? Gold encased/plated? Ok nv again...I say no need...she start her HJ which feels like a small kitten tugging on a string...not in a good way my friend...no strength no skill no teasing ...just using two fingers to tug in a mechanical manner...I could not even stand! Halfway throughout, told me I look decent looking( 斯文), nv tot I would wan be like this? I mean...now she is trying to do what? Counsel me? After a few mins, offer me two girls for one hundred or BM same price. BM with her airport? She must be screw loose! And if I took up her offer,I still would pay extra to touch izit? Another few mins pass, presumable her lady boss say got customer, she then say u dun face no happy, I do for u so long u know? Ur friend alr finish his session which I got to know he did not, I still came out before him. Feeling no mood and frustrated , I said forget it, can stop alr. She then say no need so not happy, I one day few customers only, very hard to earn money, forget to add that she previously say if she wan, she got long list of customers waiting for her..I just kept mum and pay up the $70 for the lousiest service I got in my ten years of cheonging! Got to know later my friend pay $80 for touch and auto roam. This really is a lousy place for massage or happy endings. Missed the good old places like DFZZ and Grand central ( actually just the lady APPLE with the belly chain) and the Thai massage with SYT at Dunlop street.....

darkadam
27-10-2013, 03:54 AM
Sorry for lengthy post but to make it clear is that I am trying to spoilt market by paying $70 for a lousy HJ, I paid out to show it's not the money that matters, I can afford the money without having to release.

darkadam
27-10-2013, 04:32 AM
Sorry it's not trying to spoilt the market...typo there

johnn
27-10-2013, 06:02 AM
ts understand your frustration.
For effective massg try those thai shop.
Or milf prc traditional massage shop .

Grand hc was reasonable.

U can try golden sultan plaza.
There is one malaysian mini massage
shop. Something like grand hc.

Upped your point, thk for sharing

WhereGotTime
27-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Hey bro, imho it seems like an underwhelming/below average encounter, far from the worst. The joint you listed seems to be the kind that accommodates horny bros desperate for a late night/ early morning release, one of the many in North Bridge area. Perhaps you could have tried the clean 24hr joints around that area, there are some threads posted on that.

For the top up nonsense that these PRCs employ, can always stand firm on $50 hj with roaming if not you leave the place without doing specials. Better to have an unsatisfactory happy ending for $50 instead of $100 right. Normally these money-faced girls will yield to your demands. If pro negotiator can chop them also if they ultra despo for extra late night cash.

Haha just rambling... don't mind me

newbie2010
27-10-2013, 03:08 PM
I just came outa the place half an hour ago and I am still pissed off with that place. My friend and I went recce around that area, looking for a massage, we actually wanna go for a clean one but we chance upon two spas side by side, asking us to go in, small head take over big head so went in ask the price, 45 an hour so we tot might be clean for that price, bros whom cheong regularly should know that's kind standard price for a clean spa or if in luck something like the closed down DFZZ at Joo Chiat years ago. Anyway we went in, we nv brought cash so ask for payment by card, was charge additional $5, yeah I know these places charge extra for card payment. Anyway long story cut short, went in the room, wl never offer tea or anything, glum face and speechless throughout the mosha though I do not like chatting during massage, one thing I have to admit she is a syt but not sweet looking, age should be around 24-27, during mosha she would touch my balls and mosha only the inner thigh and leg area so I tot should be a happy ending place. Mosha end and start massage, non existent massage, piano player.....ok never mind I tot...maybe the ending is good.? GQ pop up, 50 hj, jg 70 and I dun even wan to hear any more than that...I said HJ then. She said: try jg I very good in it, u cannot get a price like this($70), u think I enjoy doing this and begging u to tip me, I nv earn commission, wake up 10am till now...u ppl always like that..u think I like ma...sometimes ppl wan I also dun do..I see mood I do one..I see u young and I young so I offer u one..(FYI: I am 33 alr)....and on and on about her grumbles...I feel pity so took up the jg..I ask can auto roam? She said of course. Start the JG....feels like.....touching of balls only!!ok nv mind I tot...turn over and wanna fondle her airport boobs..she Siam! She say what u wan? I ask cannot touch? She say touch need top up! Wah her airport is what air line? Gold encased/plated? Ok nv again...I say no need...she start her HJ which feels like a small kitten tugging on a string...not in a good way my friend...no strength no skill no teasing ...just using two fingers to tug in a mechanical manner...I could not even stand! Halfway throughout, told me I look decent looking( 斯文), nv tot I would wan be like this? I mean...now she is trying to do what? Counsel me? After a few mins, offer me two girls for one hundred or BM same price. BM with her airport? She must be screw loose! And if I took up her offer,I still would pay extra to touch izit? Another few mins pass, presumable her lady boss say got customer, she then say u dun face no happy, I do for u so long u know? Ur friend alr finish his session which I got to know he did not, I still came out before him. Feeling no mood and frustrated , I said forget it, can stop alr. She then say no need so not happy, I one day few customers only, very hard to earn money, forget to add that she previously say if she wan, she got long list of customers waiting for her..I just kept mum and pay up the $70 for the lousiest service I got in my ten years of cheonging! Got to know later my friend pay $80 for touch and auto roam. This really is a lousy place for massage or happy endings. Missed the good old places like DFZZ and Grand central ( actually just the lady APPLE with the belly chain) and the Thai massage with SYT at Dunlop street.....

sad to hear your unpleasant experience. DFZZ is already in the history books...good old days already gone.
facing the TN industry now is a challenge , bunch of creeky crappy prc , selling meat but charge you bits and pieces...:(

papai
27-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Bro, very difficult to read, so KP a bit:

I just came outa the place half an hour ago and I am still pissed off with that place.

My friend and I went recce around that area, looking for a massage, we actually wanna go for a clean one but we chance upon two spas side by side, asking us to go in.

Small head take over big head so went in ask the price, 45 an hour so we tot might be clean for that price, bros whom cheong regularly should know that's kind standard price for a clean spa or if in luck something like the closed down DFZZ at Joo Chiat years ago.

Anyway we went in, we nv brought cash so ask for payment by card, was charge additional $5, yeah I know these places charge extra for card payment.

Anyway long story cut short, went in the room, wl never offer tea or anything, glum face and speechless throughout the mosha though I do not like chatting during massage.

One thing I have to admit she is a syt but not sweet looking, age should be around 24-27, during mosha she would touch my balls and mosha only the inner thigh and leg area so I tot should be a happy ending place.

Mosha end and start massage, non existent massage, piano player.....ok never mind I tot...maybe the ending is good.?

GQ pop up, 50 hj, jg 70 and I dun even wan to hear any more than that...I said HJ then.

She said: try jg I very good in it, u cannot get a price like this($70), u think I enjoy doing this and begging u to tip me, I nv earn commission, wake up 10am till now...u ppl always like that..u think I like ma...

Sometimes ppl wan I also dun do..I see mood I do one..I see u young and I young so I offer u one..(FYI: I am 33 alr)....

And on and on about her grumbles...I feel pity so took up the jg..I ask can auto roam? She said of course. Start the JG....feels like.....touching of balls only!!

Ok nv mind I tot...turn over and wanna fondle her airport boobs..she Siam!

She say what u wan? I ask cannot touch? She say touch need top up!

Wah her airport is what air line? Gold encased/plated? Ok nv again...I say no need...

She start her HJ which feels like a small kitten tugging on a string...not in a good way my friend...no strength no skill no teasing ...just using two fingers to tug in a mechanical manner...

I could not even stand! Halfway throughout, told me I look decent looking( 斯文), nv tot I would wan be like this?

I mean...now she is trying to do what? Counsel me? After a few mins, offer me two girls for one hundred or BM same price.

BM with her airport? She must be screw loose!

And if I took up her offer,I still would pay extra to touch izit?

Another few mins pass, presumable her lady boss say got customer, she then say u dun face no happy, I do for u so long u know? Ur friend alr finish his session which I got to know he did not, I still came out before him.

Feeling no mood and frustrated , I said forget it, can stop alr. She then say no need so not happy, I one day few customers only, very hard to earn money, forget to add that she previously say if she wan, she got long list of customers waiting for her..

I just kept mum and pay up the $70 for the lousiest service I got in my ten years of cheonging!

Got to know later my friend pay $80 for touch and auto roam. This really is a lousy place for massage or happy endings.

Missed the good old places like DFZZ and Grand central ( actually just the lady APPLE with the belly chain) and the Thai massage with SYT at Dunlop street.....

owl888
27-10-2013, 03:41 PM
That's why I have already given up on Sg MP....over-price and below par service!

tomatoservice
27-10-2013, 04:03 PM
ts understand your frustration.
For effective massg try those thai shop.
Or milf prc traditional massage shop .

Grand hc was reasonable.

U can try golden sultan plaza.
There is one malaysian mini massage
shop. Something like grand hc.

Upped your point, thk for sharing

Bro,

Can you PM me with the m'sian mini massage shop?

memorablez
27-10-2013, 04:22 PM
That's why I have already given up on Sg MP....over-price and below par service!

bro,,, dont give up.... SG & SBF bros need u....
Upped u for some motivation liaos :cool:

nokia611o
27-10-2013, 11:27 PM
how about further dowm apple..
and opposite the street?
better?

thk ts for the effort

nokia611o
27-10-2013, 11:28 PM
sad to hear your unpleasant experience. DFZZ is already in the history books...good old days already gone.
facing the TN industry now is a challenge , bunch of creeky crappy prc , selling meat but charge you bits and pieces...:(

not really selling meat, but sliced our meat

haha76
28-10-2013, 12:04 AM
this sickening place is own by the same boss Jess*** of the lousy LOVE SPA. PCN really....

suzuka8
28-10-2013, 12:14 AM
thanks bro for the warning. up u for that :)

creator
28-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up. But really, do not even listen to their stories. Walk out fast next time.

SS24
28-10-2013, 11:37 AM
AGREE, this outlet standard drop a lot, $ face atm

owl888
28-10-2013, 01:05 PM

Thx bro for the motivation. Rtn u with +6 motivations from me :D :D

darkadam
28-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Wow...nv login a few days and so many bros upped me...A BIG THANK YOU to those that upped me :)
I was actually thinking I would be zapped till negative....lolz

Angry100
29-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I think we should just post the list of massage "spas" which operate the same as this Yi Xin Ge. I also kana a few times along the stretch, once by YXG, another couple of times by Love Spa along the stretch also. The Police should just do something about it. All these places deserve to be wiped out totally!! If any Anti Vice police is reading this thread, please do your job properly!!!! The 2 shops mentioned are along the stretch of North Bridge Road. Please BUST THEM once and for all. Wonder how they survive for so long.

darkadam
09-02-2014, 04:41 AM
Yup they actually operate a couple of years.... Anyway I got to know or guess actually they have another spa from the same boss. I went to another spa today and ask the ML abt it and she confirmed this to me. She was telling me the girl I got that time is a ' part-timer' meaning they only get her if short handed so not in their actual manpower. Regards to this spa I visited today was way better though, charges still ex I feel, 80 for a hj with BM. 80 could get me a BJ elsewhere...... I dun really feel worth it also coz a hj with a few mins of BM is kinda...lame?...however her service make up for it so it's still good in the end and I bargain down to 70. Old cheongsters no need ask me location Liao...u should know which one I am talking abt :)

max_priest
09-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Yup they actually operate a couple of years.... Anyway I got to know or guess actually they have another spa from the same boss. I went to another spa today and ask the ML abt it and she confirmed this to me. She was telling me the girl I got that time is a ' part-timer' meaning they only get her if short handed so not in their actual manpower. Regards to this spa I visited today was way better though, charges still ex I feel, 80 for a hj with BM. 80 could get me a BJ elsewhere......

If you want solid authentic massage/Gua Sha with equally good happy ending - JG, HDLY and HJ/FJ by a SYT, book a session with Xiao Mi under agent Locker's stable over at FL Dome II ... I have written a FR over there ... Cheerz!

TNlover
09-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Quite true that some of them have bad attitude, and try to markup the price. How would we know whether their business not good for the day? , just because they said so?
To them as long as they can cope, the more the merrier. So they tell u stories, hoping u pity them, then u know lah.... sad thing our small head rules big head.

Think we should be the one driving the price why let them control us? ?

We have been complaining about transport fare increase, car price increase, utilities, tea and coffee prices gone up etc.

Are we over charged and over paying these women? Just do a rough estimate, 1 day they can do about 5 to 6 people, and that's on the low side. They normally don’t have off day as they rest in between breaks.

I am not saying don't let them earn, but why let them exploit our wallets ?? Control the pricing??

We are the supplies of money to them, if we find price not right don't take up the offer. It's just a matter of time that they will realize our demand goes down, which mean their supply of money dropping.

Do u think they will not worry, that their earnings become lower? So what would they do....?? I don't think I need to explain further on how it works, I believe bros are smart, and even smarter than me.