PDA

View Full Version : Reviews - Filipina night clubs in Lucky Plaza

sammyliao
26-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Any bros tried any of the Filipina night clubs in Lucky Plaza? got contacted by a filipina through Tango who says works there and asked me to come ... jug is $120 and that way she can spend maximum time with me. The filipina looks sexy.

Any bro tried what happens inside these and how the service is? ANy risk of raids by AV?

Please help.

Pecan
26-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Any bros tried any of the Filipina night clubs in Lucky Plaza? got contacted by a filipina through Tango who says works there and asked me to come ... jug is $120 and that way she can spend maximum time with me. The filipina looks sexy.

Any bro tried what happens inside these and how the service is? ANy risk of raids by AV?

Please help.

Hi bro where about in lucky plaza got pinoy ktv? Cn share with me as I have always been to the 2nd floor for the famous lucky chicken rice.

Not all of them are good looking or sexy but quite a handful are good. I have a mix chinese and pinoy gf and she is good looking.

Please advise, looking forward to it.

nokia611o
26-10-2013, 10:41 PM

Please help.

120 dlr she spend all the time with you?

dfusion
26-10-2013, 10:59 PM
there are small karaoke pubs around... nothing to shout about. like the other joints, you buy LDs for them. Beer is cheap though, LDs prices are standard... Walk around, more pubs on the higher floors. i think there are some transvesite clubs around...

Girls not so chio and esp if they are around for sometime, fat tarts...
$120, i think you need more than that to bed them or even do more. with that money and the quality of girls, i prob go a discreet pub near Duxton, same price... 5 times the fun and available for takeout.

sammyliao
26-10-2013, 11:01 PM
bros I thinks it's on 6th floor. can post some photos also. not the usual stick thin type. she has nice bottom.

yes she says for $120 you can do 'anything' which sounds a bit fishy to me.

sammyliao
28-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi bro where about in lucky plaza got pinoy ktv? Cn share with me as I have always been to the 2nd floor for the famous lucky chicken rice.

Not all of them are good looking or sexy but quite a handful are good. I have a mix chinese and pinoy gf and she is good looking.

Please advise, looking forward to it.

bro, last night she msgd me, its on L6 and sent me her picture. yes she is quite sexy from my standards has a slight tummy but overall very sexy

stillgottheblue
28-10-2013, 07:24 AM
When she says "can do anything" means you cannot do everything except by paying more. Whores are all the same, they'll say anything to get your money. Once gotten, they will reveal their true self. short-sighted.

bros I thinks it's on 6th floor. can post some photos also. not the usual stick thin type. she has nice bottom.

yes she says for $120 you can do 'anything' which sounds a bit fishy to me.

dfusion
29-10-2013, 01:43 AM
bro, last night she msgd me, its on L6 and sent me her picture. yes she is quite sexy from my standards has a slight tummy but overall very sexy

i think most girls like 85% have tummy lor... what you pay is what you get