PDA

View Full Version : Best experience i encountered at health centre!!!

xtreme0808
20-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Just like to share with you one of my encounters at 1 of the health spas. I'll say very good recommendation.Very pretty and horny, voice oso horny.wah buey tahan man, come to think of it must go again one of this days !!!!

Name : stella
Height : 1.65
Weight : 42
Body : 8/10
Fingering : yes
BJ : 8/10
AJ : 7/10
tits : 32b
complexion : fair ( quite smooth )
Damage : $80 for Special(haven count massage charge,should be $30+)
Venue : Grand health centre (2nd floor) inside hotel grand central

Hope that all you bros will enjoy it !!!!

besarhuge2
20-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Sure or not ?

As far as I can remember Stella of Grand HC is flat chested. B cup is way off the mark. Unless there is a different Stella now.

akaza24
21-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Sure or not ?

As far as I can remember Stella of Grand HC is flat chested. B cup is way off the mark. Unless there is a different Stella now.

Should be the same stella, hers is A cup unless she "upgraded" to B? Her service n attitude is veri good, highly recommended at the thread on Grand Health centre :)

Optimus_Prime
21-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Just like to share with you one of my encounters at 1 of the health spas.
Name : stella
Venue : Grand health centre (2nd floor) inside hotel grand central

Bro... u should post this at the "Grand Central Thread" instead of opening a new thread.

Yellow Card warning first... next time be more careful ok... :p

(PS. yeah stella is good...)

xtreme0808
21-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Bro Optimus Prime, thanks for the advice, i'll keep that in mind.
By the way Bro besarhuge2, my mistake but it's not as flat as you described lah bro, maybe kana massage until bigger olreadi mah. :p haha!

nobby
21-07-2005, 05:21 PM
if this is the angpai stella, she is not voluptous, so brudders who are have big tits criteria, be warned.

i endorse the very good service, can actually massage to save her life, strong fingers, can talk, a good laugh, and one of the most noisy hc girls..not boasting lah.. :)

haiya, must try to go visit her again soon... :p

smlee
21-07-2005, 07:22 PM
By the way Bro besarhuge2, my mistake but it's not as flat as you described lah bro, maybe kana massage until bigger olreadi mah. :p haha!

Service good i agree but Body 8/10 i cannot agree... :D

curiousboy
21-07-2005, 11:20 PM

hmm think i agree with bro besarhuge2 that her chest is not that huge lar...at most i give it a+ bah
lol btw another recommendation of mine is sammy or samy of grand...shes good too....had a great boobs also.....but not sure if shes still there working...

and btw what bro Optimus Prime has said is right de......dun anyhow open another thread la...haha

happy bonking bro