PDA

View Full Version : ALL cat 888

gtrboy90
24-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I have some interesting products .One is the 3D TV ThumbDrive that this product can watch thousands of Adult Video and the regular television channel. For examples, china TV channels,Hong Kong TV channels,Tai Wan,Korea,Japan,US,UK,etc. So,
the price damage 80

---------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way,other one name is wifi-sky product which is can break to get the password of the wifi for you searched the nearby wifi. Everywhere you can use it when you go to outside.So that you may connect to wifi for free after you buy this wifi-sky product.Finally,the price damage 90

Pm me fast.

gtrboy90
24-10-2013, 05:17 PM
I have some interesting products .One is the 3D TV ThumbDrive that this product can watch thousands of Adult Video and the regular television channel. For examples, china TV channels,Hong Kong TV channels,Tai Wan,Korea,Japan,US,UK,etc. So,
the price damage 80

By the way,other one name is wifi-sky product which is can break to get the password of the wifi for you searched the nearby wifi. Everywhere you can use it when you go to outside.So that you may connect to wifi for free after you buy this wifi-sky product.Finally,the price damage 90

Pm me fast.

gtrboy90
24-10-2013, 06:04 PM
the price damage 80

Pm me fast.