PDA

View Full Version : in trouble?

labbityeo
22-10-2013, 11:56 PM
hi all bros,
pardon for my english.

wanna ask all bro if i am in trouble?

the situation: i just got married in jan this year. my wife is a PRC but did not get her long term visit pass then, so i was alone in singapore. it was this month then she flew over when long term visit pass approved.

so during the period she was not in sg, i got to know anther PRC who is schooling here and graduated soon.

i lied about i got a business in china ( actually just a low paid salary worker),how rocky my marriage is and love her a lot, wanting to settle down her ( sweet talk those stuff). we eventually also had sex willingly occasionally.

after graduating in june, she flew back to china and found some pictures of my wedding photo and was angry.

she tried to contact me, but i never picked up her phone or reply her email. eventually she insults me and scold me that i was a cheater (in july)

since then, there was no contact.

today, i receive a email from her saying: she will be back in singapore in november
with her parents for her grad ceremony. and she will also be sueing me in name of lure woman, sexual harassment, sham marriage in singapore court.

what shall i do?

sadfa
23-10-2013, 03:09 AM
You got guts to lie to her so you can fuck her but no guts to face the consequences?

Anyway, she cant do anything to u except maybe she can print out your name and details and your deeds n paste all over the bus stops in Singapore.

xuanz
23-10-2013, 04:31 AM
Sometimes when you did something wrong in the first place.

You only can lan lan suck thumb. Take it as life lesson. If too much to bear, relocate lor. :p

natsuki
23-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Never play with woman's heart.... :rolleyes:

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Never play with woman's heart.... :rolleyes:

Yes. I was wrong. But my wife is having child just one month only.
I cannot go jail.

If she does report, will I be arrested by the police? Really damn scared and shivering.

Really need bros to provide legal advice. I am a lowly paid worker no money for lawyer those type

stillgottheblue
23-10-2013, 07:09 AM
You are so timid and stupid. Let us know if your marriage can pull through when your wife got the news.

I cannot go jail.

If she does report, will I be arrested by the police? Really damn scared and shivering.

Really need bros to provide legal advice. I am a lowly paid worker no money for lawyer those type

natsuki
23-10-2013, 07:22 AM
I cannot go jail.

Why u wanna dua kang to the girl in the first place? U scare but u wanna lied... Now asking for help... :confused: Go check Google, I hope you can find your answers there. I am not a bro, I can't give u any advice. Good nite.

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Why u wanna dua kang to the girl in the first place? U scare but u wanna lied... Now asking for help... :confused: Go check Google, I hope you can find your answers there. I am not a bro, I can't give u any advice. Good nite.

Check google already. Nothing in penal code about women lure( only say cheating woman to prostitution)

Also I got no money transactions with her.

I know some bros will scold me and stuff. But provide some useful advices also?

It was a 6 months affair which I was lonely( not an excuse) but sexual harassment charge. Is it valid?

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 08:00 AM
I was thinking of calling straight and thrashing it out with her. I am the sole breadwinner for my family. I cannot lose my job also

Blast88
23-10-2013, 09:53 AM
hi all bros,
pardon for my english.

the situation: i just got married in jan this year. my wife is a PRC but did not get her long term visit pass then, so i was alone in singapore. it was this month then she flew over when long term visit pass approved.

so during the period she was not in sg, i got to know anther PRC who is schooling here and graduated soon.

i lied about i got a business in china ( actually just a low paid salary worker),how rocky my marriage is and love her a lot, wanting to settle down her ( sweet talk those stuff). we eventually also had sex willingly occasionally.

after graduating in june, she flew back to china and found some pictures of my wedding photo and was angry.

she tried to contact me, but i never picked up her phone or reply her email. eventually she insults me and scold me that i was a cheater (in july)

today, i receive a email from her saying: she will be back in singapore in november
with her parents for her grad ceremony. and she will also be sueing me in name of lure woman, sexual harassment, sham marriage in singapore court.

what shall i do?

No need to worry, non of the charges are vaild, you just only committing adultery, unless she charge you on rape, then u will be in deep shit

adonis
23-10-2013, 11:30 AM
labbityeo why should u feel guilty? PRC KTV/massage girls n hookers think it's their divine right to cheat thousands of dollars from S'porean men n break up their families. If the PRC graduate girl doesn't know where u stay/work n your wife's particulars, u should b quite safe.

hamsapkwai
23-10-2013, 11:57 AM
if you know prc women like i know prc women then u know she will hound you till your death bed

she will come knocking at your door, expose your deeds to your wife and duke it out with her

go to your workplace to create a scene till you lose your job

if u go and try preempt all this by meeting her u better be prepared to lose a pound of flesh

afraid i got nothing good to say

crood
23-10-2013, 12:25 PM
hi all bros,
pardon for my english.

what shall i do?

Other than lies and deceptions, she will have no criminal case to file against you in the subordinate court, no forced sex, no monetary involved, no violent/body harm.

Even if she is your wife and want to sue u in the family court, she cant even use adultery to sue u for a sum of $$ and nobody ever go to jail because of adultery, lies, deceptions to their partners :rolleyes:

If so, the prison will be full of cheating spouses who lied, cheat their partners or full of bankruptcy due to being sued for lies/deceptions to their spouses.

Please think logically. Even wives bonded by marriage(power woman charter) in Singapore cant do that much of damage to u. What about a woman who's not related to u?

However do not fool with PRC woman, there's so many other things that she can do, create a din at your workplace/family, let your wife know.

Treat it as a lesson, do not reply her email and change your no etc.

If she ever know your workplace, house address than good luck to u!

Greendevil
23-10-2013, 12:49 PM
TS, please come out from tat fear whirlpool and see the situation holistically. First, of all, does any of her so call charges has a valid case? You can't just go to the police or lawyer and make claims. SPF will be freaking busy if that the case.

Second, she here for graduation with parent as mention so how long can she stay?

Third, you mention she found photos of your wed photo. So where these came from? U may wan to remove some personal info from there to prevent more
Trouble.

Lastly, it is important to know how much info she has on you that can cause damage. Best is stop avoiding cos this will really piss ppl off. Even man to man will be piss. Have a good talk and tried settle in amicably and let her move on with life as a lesson learnt to 带眼识人and not to be cheated by idiot like u again

lonelygirl
23-10-2013, 01:15 PM
You can do any stupid thing with woman but don't you ever play with a woman heart!! Once their hearts are broken. You couldn't imaging what that could do to you

crood
23-10-2013, 01:16 PM
If so, all the married/attached men will be sued for cheating, lies and deceptions to their partners :rolleyes:

crood
23-10-2013, 01:17 PM
You can do any stupid thing with woman but don't you ever play with a woman heart!! Once their hearts are broken. You couldn't imaging what that could do to you

True, those who couldn't take it will just commit suicide.

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Post deleted! Fake thread

hardworking48
23-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Bro, don't worry la. She cannot sue you in court. If you never rape her, she never make police report, there is nothing she can do. People always like to say "sue you" because they see too much TV show. You didn't break the law and nothing she can sue you. NO WORRIES.

I think she found your photos on FACEBOOK right? People like to post all kinds of things/photos on facebook or other online sites. Most likely she found it there right? Make sure no address on it.

If she only knows your phone no, then just change new HP no.
If she knows your working place or home, then you susah liao...sure die if she turns up there with her parents. IF she dunno yr address, you are safe.

can you be more clear on the above?

ah rat
23-10-2013, 03:54 PM
TS,your small head rule over your Big head :)

waiwaiz
23-10-2013, 04:18 PM
u may get away with things bro...but remember god is watching...all the best

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Her parents are coming with her next week

hamsapkwai
23-10-2013, 06:18 PM
u better skip town :eek:

xuanz
23-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Bro, face whatever is coming. Even if you skip town, you will be worrying this and that also.

Be a man, face it. If nothing happen, then Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 09:57 PM
She wants to sue me for woman lure, sexual harassment and sham marriage.

Hanster
23-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Wah. I just noticed all ur past posts. So happening ah u. Got problem since 2-3 years ago. Always same problem. By now u should know how to handle Liao ma.

labbityeo
23-10-2013, 11:08 PM
For this one, we started as friends only. I got no intentions of doing anything with her. But as my wedding date was bearing, I got pressure from all around( money , house , family, career, future.( no excuse).
She happene to be there when I needed

3Dragon
23-10-2013, 11:22 PM
She cant get u legally, she can post ur handsome face all over the internet n u can become very famous... lol.

Y dun u share her ctc? We can go meet her for u... lol

hoho99
24-10-2013, 02:18 AM
Hmmm there is 3 things TS can do right now:

1) Observe your own IC. Must be pink in colour, if not better go to relevant authorities to change it or go somewhere pray for good luck,

2) If your ic is pink then go find your Singapore flag and kiss it deep deep.

3) And then you will need a good excuse from not visiting China ever again for at least 10 years ba. So lets say 1 excuse for every mth for 10 years so abt 120 excuses will do.:D

I think in Singapore the penalty for misrepresenting your status carry little or no punishment so you should be able to get away. However it seems not the case in China. There is a case reported that a man manage to successfully sue his wife for having a ugly baby because she did not inform him she had undergo plastic surgey b4.:eek: So stay in our motherland should keep you safe but if she manage to find you in China and are successfull in bringing up a case against you there, then good luck to you TS:p

sadfa
24-10-2013, 04:09 AM
For this one, we started as friends only. I got no intentions of doing anything with her. But as my wedding date was bearing, I got pressure from all around( money , house , family, career, future.( no excuse).
She happene to be there when I needed

What rubbish are you talkin about now?
You said you purposely lied to her about how you are a businessman etc etc to fuck her and now you said you no intention of doing anything with her?
You are an idiot la. Want to fuck her, no need to con her like that la!

I already tell you liao! Lucky for you, woman lure, sexual harassment and sham marriage don't apply here and no one knows what you mean by all that anyway.

And why you keep on asking questions here?
You want people to guarantee you no problem is it?
Why don't you ask the police or your MP to guarantee you lor!

xpinkyx-moment
24-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Can Play women when u in need , but nv play with their heart ..

:mad:

jnudes
24-10-2013, 04:34 PM
Do not step your foot in two boat at one time. Very dangerous. If you want to play outside better get official divorce first. Getting caught red-handed is not an option to take. It will turn your marriage into a disaster afterwards.

porscheclub
24-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Relax lah you're really timid like a labbit.

1) Ask yourself how much does she have on your personal particulars?

2) Police won't even be bothered with her claims unless she filed for rape which there are no witnesses, no evidences, no sperm from her body, nothing by now. It's all consented by both parties so you'll just be labelled an 爱情骗子

3) Why are you still in contact with her & how did she find out about your wedding photos; online? You're an idiot for making everything available to public & girlfriends. Go chill out.

Next, pray that your wife doesn't find out. Good luck :cool:

freebie1
25-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Good luck liar, she sue you rape gg to you already.

Lets say if she sue you rape
1) Think about explaining to your wife
2) Feel the pain from the cane

Now just apologise to her, pray and hope she don't sue you.

alan0338
25-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Better be careful and wear more 护身符,sekali she use 茅山术 on u ... :D :D

hamsapkwai
25-10-2013, 01:01 PM
run and hide lah brother listen to me

now they are full of anger and already prepared what to hit you with but

after some time the fury will subside and cool off and even memory will fade

or six months down the road maybe got other more important matters to deal with and cant be flying up and down to look for a clown like you :rolleyes:

twilight13
25-10-2013, 02:00 PM
hi all bros,
pardon for my english.

what shall i do?

Yea, she cannot sue you, but you are an asshole!:(

jialatjinjin
27-10-2013, 08:39 AM
hi all bros,
pardon for my english.

Wanna ask all bro if i am in trouble?

The situation: I just got married in jan this year. My wife is a prc but did not get her long term visit pass then, so i was alone in singapore. It was this month then she flew over when long term visit pass approved.

So during the period she was not in sg, i got to know anther prc who is schooling here and graduated soon.

I lied about i got a business in china ( actually just a low paid salary worker),how rocky my marriage is and love her a lot, wanting to settle down her ( sweet talk those stuff). We eventually also had sex willingly occasionally.

After graduating in june, she flew back to china and found some pictures of my wedding photo and was angry.

She tried to contact me, but i never picked up her phone or reply her email. Eventually she insults me and scold me that i was a cheater (in july)

Today, i receive a email from her saying: She will be back in singapore in november
with her parents for her grad ceremony. And she will also be sueing me in name of lure woman, sexual harassment, sham marriage in singapore court.

What shall i do?

you are ran jiao lang!!!

nihabaashi
27-10-2013, 07:08 PM
TS...u r really fucked!

All she needs to do is take your pic n go to the Newpaper...with a sob story...she can create a scene...pretending about to slash wrist or jump from bldg....

The media loves juicy content...simple unrequited love....u will be on front page....n soon your wife will know.

sadfa
28-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Haha. Newpaper wont care about these stories la.
If they care, everyday will have stories of china gal con man. Man con china gal. Until even the govt will tell them 2 stop printing liao

Unless they got some juicy angle like man con china gal to fuck his son too. Or his father join in the fun too.

LazyCat
28-10-2013, 12:39 PM

what shall i do?

TS,

you really mess up your life big time. Anyway, under Penal Code or even Criminal Procedure Code, you did not commit any crime technically.

First it was willing sex and if she is above the legal age when you both have consentual sex, then there is no crime committed.

The charges of Lure woman, sexual harassment will not even be entertained in court, she will need proofs that to even get the investigation started.

Sham marriage, she is not married to you, so it will not stand.

What some of the bro and sis here say is true, never play with a woman heart. Having said that, most probably she will create a scene and make your life very miserable. Nothing much you can do, unless they want money to settle this. Then prepared to burn a hole in your pocket. Or you can be thick skinned and don't bother with what they do.

What i feel will be a bigger issue is how you going to face your legal wedded wife.

Good Luck TS.

Cheers !!!