PDA

View Full Version : Massage With Extra Across The Borders [JB]

Paxi
21-10-2013, 05:24 PM
I hope I don't get zap for actually posting it here because I don't know where actually I can post about this .

Was intro by my friend about this massage joint . Quite near to Malaysia Checkpoint . If you guys frequent to JB for supper or petrol just drop by this place .

Brief Intro Of The Massage Joint

50rm for 1hour oil massage and each girls have their own number example Girl A number is 12 , Girl B number is 13 . FYI : Majority of them are vietnamese

You can either to choose the same girl which you like or you can try other girls just tell the counter .

So you wait outside the counter while waiting for the girls to arrive

After 5-8mins of waiting , the girl arrive and it will lead to the massage room and they are dress sexily .

Strip naked and then lie on the floor mattress while they do their oil massage .

The extra sometimes come in before/after/middle of the massage .

The extra as listed below

B2B Oil Massage with BreastFuck (100RM)
Hanjob (50RM)
Blowjob (100RM)
Handjob Plus Strip naked (100RM)
Blowjob plus strip naked (200RM)

This is just basic rough estimation because I went twice and two different girls have their own pricing so yeah .

DO NOTE

Different girl have different pricing for their extras especially B2B , HJ/BJ [Strip Naked] . Normal HJ/BJ is standard pricing .
Some girls allow to autoroam you while they HJ you while some girls don't allow you to autoroam while they HJ you unless you pay them abit more .

Try to negotiate them with the pricings . If they really in need of the money, they don't mind with the price that you are currently negotiating with them . Else they will like chop you off asking for more .

When you are at there , do ask the counter for the membership card .

After ten chop , the massage will be free but not the extras :)

M0ntblanc
21-10-2013, 05:32 PM
I hope I don't get zap for actually posting it here because I don't know where actually I can post about this .

Was intro by my friend about this massage joint . Quite near to Malaysia Checkpoint . If you guys frequent to JB for supper or petrol just drop by this place .

Brief Intro Of The Massage Joint

50rm for 1hour oil massage and each girls have their own number example Girl A number is 12 , Girl B number is 13 . FYI : Majority of them are vietnamese

You can either to choose the same girl which you like or you can try other girls just tell the counter .

So you wait outside the counter while waiting for the girls to arrive

After 5-8mins of waiting , the girl arrive and it will lead to the massage room and they are dress sexily .

Strip naked and then lie on the floor mattress while they do their oil massage .

The extra sometimes come in before/after/middle of the massage .

The extra as listed below

B2B Oil Massage with BreastFuck (100RM)
Hanjob (50RM)
Blowjob (100RM)
Handjob Plus Strip naked (100RM)
Blowjob plus strip naked (200RM)

This is just basic rough estimation because I went twice and two different girls have their own pricing so yeah .

DO NOTE

Different girl have different pricing for their extras especially B2B , HJ/BJ [Strip Naked] . Normal HJ/BJ is standard pricing .
Some girls allow to autoroam you while they HJ you while some girls don't allow you to autoroam while they HJ you unless you pay them abit more .

Try to negotiate them with the pricings . If they really in need of the money, they don't mind with the price that you are currently negotiating with them . Else they will like chop you off asking for more .

When you are at there , do ask the counter for the membership card .

After ten chop , the massage will be free but not the extras :)

Like this post hehe I not sure is it the one I been to before when I go jb

Paxi
21-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Paiseh , i scared i post wrong place

boi89
21-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi bro care to share. Thank u.. :)

Cheesyburger
21-10-2013, 05:49 PM
TS! PM me the loc! Thanks!

Night70
21-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Block Block

Juadaoni
21-10-2013, 06:55 PM
can pm some address
i go in pump petrol quite often

Night70
22-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Block Block

Night70
22-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Block Block

Night70
22-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Block Block

will2981
22-10-2013, 02:08 AM
Another Feel centre is at the money changer with a Indian eating house (very popular) beside it just go straight in around 300m 2 shop beside the motorcycle repair shop and further down there is another one called Apple massage it`s a package thingy one hour $168 with everything HJ,BJ and bathing but no sex

101 eating hse near sentosa go all the way down on ur left there is a massage centre it`s a bungalow beside bridal shop you won`t miss it ,there side got 2 18yrs old gals only breast massage no BJ but the older ones can have sex if the price is right

All shops mentioned Closed at 4am

Anyone still don`t know the way let me know I try to goggle map the location and don`t bring anything valuable there just enough to pump petrol,eat and have fun will do

Pm me google map. Tks

Merxury
22-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Pm me google map. Tks

Me too..thks for the trouble..

A-MEN
22-10-2013, 09:36 AM
PM me the google map too... I'm going JB next month...

otamay
22-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Feel centre
48,jalan pingai,taman Pelangi
80400 Johor Bahru
07-331 2595

Upz for very good info for sharing. :)

sudu
22-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Actually there is a lot of places like these in JB if you guys need the address just pm me will share will anyone who is keen

pm bro the location

TommyPingPong
22-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Dude,

There is a JB section in SBF. Please check before posting.

SBF been around for so long and please spare the admin.

Paxi
22-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Once again thanks for actually hijacking and spoiling my thread Night70.

Guys from now onwards do PM Night70 rather then PM-ing me.

I'm out .

Night70
22-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Sorry paxi,had block all my post return the thread to you

lonelybay
17-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Bro care to share pm?? although cant up you but greatly appreciated going in

lonelybay
24-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Bro paxi care to share pm?? although cant up you but greatly appreciated going in