PDA

View Full Version : Seeking sugar babe

rwx001
20-10-2013, 08:22 AM
About me: I am in my early 40's, healthy, good looking, fit, and fun to be with.

Call me a mentor or a benefactor, I'm just looking for a simple mutually beneficial arrangement where we both have something to gain. If you are between the ages of 18 to 24 years old and attractive, I would be interested in talking to you and seeing if we could work something out. Prefer that you are sensual, smart and fun. Tell me about yourself? Please include a picture.

Meow^^
20-10-2013, 01:16 PM
About me: I am in my early 40's, healthy, good looking, fit, and fun to be with.

Call me a mentor or a benefactor, I'm just looking for a simple mutually beneficial arrangement where we both have something to gain. If you are between the ages of 18 to 24 years old and attractive, I would be interested in talking to you and seeing if we could work something out. Prefer that you are sensual, smart and fun. Tell me about yourself? Please include a picture.

Sorry ah lao...like that you think SB will entertain you? be more precise on what you want and what you can give....:D

<<totally>>
20-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Sorry ah lao...like that you think SB will entertain you? be more precise on what you want and what you can give....:D
Sis Meow, his wants let him tell that to the SBs later.

What he can give to attract the attention of those SBs and thus resulting in a response to his thread. I see that as the main course. Hehe. :D

Meow^^
20-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Sis Meow, his wants let him tell that to the SBs later.

What he can give to attract the attention of those SBs and thus resulting in a response to his thread. I see that as the main course. Hehe. :D

9 course dinner? lolx :D