PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision...

MonokeySuzuki
18-07-2005, 12:32 PM
so has anyone done it before? wats the procedure like? how long does it take to heal? reason why im asking is im going to circumcise soon jus want to know wats it going to be like :o

icekewl
18-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Bro,

Before u get zapped......

I suggest you do a search to see the other threads on this topic... I recall at least two others.........

MonokeySuzuki
18-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Bro,

Before u get zapped......

I suggest you do a search to see the other threads on this topic... I recall at least two others.........
k sorry.....

Big Sexy
18-07-2005, 03:18 PM
it can be done in half a day. ( the actualy op is only abt ½-1 hour or so.. then u rest in the hospital bed and then they discharge u after that. After that it takes another 1-2 weeks to heal. I begin screwing after a week...when i still got stiches on my dick. it really depend on your body.. some people heal faster... some slower.:D

so has anyone done it before? wats the procedure like? how long does it take to heal? reason why im asking is im going to circumcise soon jus want to know wats it going to be like :o

Ashenvale
19-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi

I read that some clinics provide circumcision too.

Is it better to have it done at the hospital or clinic?

mrdump
23-07-2005, 11:32 AM

im getting my done soon but im still afraid of it :(
heard it veriveri painful when u manhood hardens after oper

mrdump
23-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Hi

I read that some clinics provide circumcision too.

Is it better to have it done at the hospital or clinic?

any ideas where and the cost 4 the oper in clinic???
hospital i know it around 150-250 after medisave deduction

Klown
23-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Clinic about 450-500. Just go get it done thru the hospitals... Anywhere you do, it's going to hurt... If you think you're gonna hurt less because you pay more... Not going to happen man. It hurts only for the 1st week, 2 week itchy... 3rd you can go has sex liao... :D

Actually I made appointment thru Poly Clinic, they deduct from my medisave, I did not have to fork out a single cent... Only thing is your appointment have to wait quite a while

mrdump
23-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Clinic about 450-500. Just go get it done thru the hospitals... Anywhere you do, it's going to hurt... If you think you're gonna hurt less because you pay more... Not going to happen man. It hurts only for the 1st week, 2 week itchy... 3rd you can go has sex liao... :D

Actually I made appointment thru Poly Clinic, they deduct from my medisave, I did not have to fork out a single cent... Only thing is your appointment have to wait quite a while

of cos it going to hurt just wan to hav it done nearer to home if there is 1 near to my home........u should know the way we walk after oper
anyway thks 4 yr advice

DehOne
27-07-2005, 03:17 PM

Bro, this great site has all the info you could possibly want to know. Just use the search button. My own personal experience with being circumcised is here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290&highlight=circumcision%3A+experience

Johnson994
27-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Why get circumcise? Ouch!

asknot3
28-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Why get circumcise? Ouch!you don't have to worry about that. your whole dick will drop off by itself in no time. :rolleyes:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=694&page=2

asknot3
28-07-2005, 01:41 PM
double post. post deleted. :o

agent010
28-07-2005, 03:26 PM
yeah it does hurt like hell...

I rem mine was done during sec sch and for the whole month my dick was hurting. at times the wound does open up esp when u r peeing so dun freak out la.

then my wound heal, I have to be so darn careful with my dick as the dickhead without the foreskin is so damn sensitive, ya even a light touch feels like needle poking.

just my 2 pences :)

Evianalps
28-07-2005, 03:45 PM
had them when i was very young..actually not so pain la..but the bad part for me was i can't pee for 3 days..stomach bloated man..

MonokeySuzuki
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
hey bros i did it already my op was done on monday 08th august got 2 weeks MC haha so happy and abt the pain its not that bad... still can tahan but the head is damn sensitive anyways the whole op will cost abt S$600 after the CPF/Medisave thing it will cost abt S$200++ only problem after circumcision is... the peeing part... everytime i go toilet to pee my dick becomes like a damn water fountain, pee flying all directions lol

CNNcmg
11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
One thing that will help is not to drink too much water..
Especially before you sleep. Otherwise very likely to wake up with a hard on...and that will be painful.

DehOne
11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the 'Helmet Owners' Club' bro! 2 weeks MC is very generous bro. By day 7 or 8, you should be able to walk around properly in clothes. I found that the best kind of underpants to wear (after the first few days walking around 'au naturel' at home) were those boxer brief kind which will hold your dick in one place so that it doesn't bounce around when you walk. Putting on the pants is a bit 'troublesome' but once you have everything settled in place, it is not too bad. Yes, peeing can be messy at first as you have to adjust your aim to compensate for the lack of foreskin. After a couple of days, your aim will be fine. In about 3 - 4 weeks you'll be ready to get back into bonking action. Do so carefully. Sex will feel quite different at first but it's all good! :D

MonokeySuzuki
11-08-2005, 02:55 PM
One thing that will help is not to drink too much water..
Especially before you sleep. Otherwise very likely to wake up with a hard on...and that will be painful.
ya this morning i woke up with a hard on damn pain man

thanks for the advice DehOne ^^ and to all the other guys who shared their experiences also ^^

noobynoob
20-08-2005, 04:06 AM
i had my circumsicion last time in primary 6..

As i waited in line at the clinic, it was a long queue btw.. i heard different screams of agony from men of different age.. really scary.. then my time had come.

that time, the doctor ask me to close my eyes as i lied down and stripped.

"This will take less than 1 minute... please be strong." said the doctor calmly as the nurse beside him began passing him the "hospital tools" and a really damn long needle..

that moment was the most freaking painful piercing needle like feeling injected thru my "one eye cyclops".. and went thru several other misc jabs with the same pain..

i opened my eye and saw my didi there with a bloody red "mask" on.. i could see the strain of the nurse's face and still remember the poster of the human anatomy on the side wall beside the doctor's log book.

Fortunately, that was all!!!! the whole operation, i didnt feel a thing on my didi after the injection.. evenn when the doctor was stringing up my dick and and everything..

after that, had difficulty walking and pissing.. and also steaming hurts during recuperation week.

yeah thats story ..