PDA

View Full Version : Making new friends/companions

simonlimjw
16-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi this is my first post here so as the thread title suggests, I am looking to get to know more people here. Maybe it could be perceived as an odd place to start but I feel this is a rather unique platform chock full of colorful and interesting personalities so I see no harm in starting here. A bit more on myself, I am male 28, Chinese with average build and looks. I am helping out in a family business which unfortunately occupies me from the evening onward on most weekdays. Ideally, I am hoping to find more people who are unoccupied during the day to hang out perhaps for lunch or just coffee since I have exhausted the time and patience of my rather limited circle of friends. I am based around the Orchard/Somerset area so if anyone happens to be in the vicinity and sees no harm in making an additional acquaintance, please drop me a message. Even if you are not comfortable meeting up, just feel free to contact me as I would be equally keen to interact online as well, Well, I don't forsee an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response to this please feel free to leave comments below so at least I have an opportunity to engage with the community here. Thanks for reading and have a pleasant day ahead.

Benong1975
16-10-2013, 05:46 PM
TS,u never say wan meet KANG or BU

sane
16-10-2013, 06:05 PM
i think he is looking for men most likely, men and men have something more to chat about.

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 06:17 PM
i think he is looking for men most likely, men and men have something more to chat about.

They can chat about "Balls" lol

sane
16-10-2013, 06:23 PM

Play with each other balls also ok :D

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 10:11 PM

Is It the legendary "Pocket Billiard" ? :eek:

simonlimjw
17-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Sorry for any misunderstanding haha. My preference is for females. And I am straight just in case there is any confusion. Just hoping to find fellow people with irregular work hours.

acidicavex
17-10-2013, 12:45 PM
CHey Kong lai Kong ki is looking for a free things.:cool:

simonlimjw
17-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Not exactly free la will be happy to pay for the meal and associated expenses lol, I can understand why it may be seen as I am seeking a free fark haha cos almost every thread here is by some guy looking for fbs, but tbh primarily I was just wondering if there were other people out there who shared a similar schedule to mine cos it can be quite sian to eat lunch alone everyday. Sorry if I sound very long winded haha 职业病

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:07 PM

U 2 Ladies like to play balls :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:23 PM
U 2 Ladies like to play balls :D

You want us to play yours? Pix please :D

hcg_explorer
17-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi this is my first post here so as the thread title suggests, I am looking to get to know more people here. Maybe it could be perceived as an odd place to start but I feel this is a rather unique platform chock full of colorful and interesting personalities so I see no harm in starting here. A bit more on myself, I am male 28, Chinese with average build and looks. I am helping out in a family business which unfortunately occupies me from the evening onward on most weekdays. Ideally, I am hoping to find more people who are unoccupied during the day to hang out perhaps for lunch or just coffee since I have exhausted the time and patience of my rather limited circle of friends. I am based around the Orchard/Somerset area so if anyone happens to be in the vicinity and sees no harm in making an additional acquaintance, please drop me a message. Even if you are not comfortable meeting up, just feel free to contact me as I would be equally keen to interact online as well, Well, I don't forsee an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response to this please feel free to leave comments below so at least I have an opportunity to engage with the community here. Thanks for reading and have a pleasant day ahead.

Sorry for any misunderstanding haha. My preference is for females. And I am straight just in case there is any confusion. Just hoping to find fellow people with irregular work hours.

Not exactly free la will be happy to pay for the meal and associated expenses lol, I can understand why it may be seen as I am seeking a free fark haha cos almost every thread here is by some guy looking for fbs, but tbh primarily I was just wondering if there were other people out there who shared a similar schedule to mine cos it can be quite sian to eat lunch alone everyday. Sorry if I sound very long winded haha 职业病

if lidat den dun post as MAKING NEW FRIENDS/COMPANIONS lah..

making new friends can be guys oso rite..

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:26 PM
You want us to play yours? Pix please :D

Alamak,u also asks for pixs. :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Alamak,u also asks for pixs. :D

learn from you de ma....:p

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:34 PM
learn from you de ma....:p
Can I have pixs of neh neh :p
This one very bad ,don't learn :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:37 PM

Can!!!

Just Google...You will find alot...sommore different size and color...:D

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Can!!!

Just Google...You will find alot...sommore different size and color...:D

Can help me to surf and post :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Can help me to surf and post :D

Do yourself la....you have your hands...don't be lazy....:)

skyscrape
17-10-2013, 04:42 PM

This is so funny! Totally ignore the guy who start the thread

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Do yourself la....you have your hands...don't be lazy....:)

Sis,can I borrow your hands :D

This is so funny! Totally ignore the guy who start the thread
Just want to keep this thread alive :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Sis,can I borrow your hands :D

How you borrow? I am now so far away~

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:48 PM
How you borrow? I am now so far away~

U can come back.Ok tell me where is it.I go to meet U :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 04:53 PM
U can come back.Ok tell me where is it.I go to meet U :D

Come Taiwan find me =D the most i go airport fetch you lor..hehehe. but tell me when as i am flying off to US soon..:D

skyscrape
17-10-2013, 04:56 PM

Come Taiwan find me =D the most i go airport fetch you lor..hehehe. but tell me when as i am flying off to US soon..:D

This sis so rich ah. I fly to Taiwan now

ah rat
17-10-2013, 04:57 PM

So touching. :p But U so soon going to US.I think we better meet in Singapore :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 05:06 PM
So touching. :p But U so soon going to US.I think we better meet in Singapore :D

In the mean time...use your own HANDS....lol

ah rat
17-10-2013, 05:12 PM
In the mean time...use your own HANDS....lol

Sis,no problem I can wait.The most feels horny to see pixs.I ask GM to send to me :D

Meow^^
17-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Sis,no problem I can wait.The most feels horny to see pixs.I ask GM to send to me :D

O.o when you have a hard on....you will look ar GM's photo? SURE MA? Lol :D

Turtle
17-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Oh, he is giving out his own photo? GM, Please cancel my request ok . Gum xia.

ah rat
18-10-2013, 07:56 AM

Oh, he is giving out his own photo? GM, Please cancel my request ok . Gum xia.

No hard,He get pixs from somewhere & he so nice to share it.But sometime send pixs cannot view :(

Botakhead
18-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Why cum to a sex forum to look for friends to jiak png with you? AFF or other dating sites got more choice leh, also got many pics to lau nwa to. ;)

Meow^^
18-10-2013, 11:02 AM
No hard,He get pixs from somewhere & he so nice to share it.But sometime send pixs cannot view :(

No hard? You having sexual dysfunction? O.o

ah rat
18-10-2013, 12:01 PM
No hard? You having sexual dysfunction? O.o

Only u can make me hard :D

simonlimjw
19-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Why cum to a sex forum to look for friends to jiak png with you? AFF or other dating sites got more choice leh, also got many pics to lau nwa to. ;)

I thought no harm coming here to try ma. Can share with me what dating sites u referring to haha? Never mind la, even if this thread achieves nothing else, I hope I can post my way out of moderation. Enjoy the weekend!

Benong1975
19-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I thought no harm coming here to try ma. Can share with me what dating sites u referring to haha? Never mind la, even if this thread achieves nothing else, I hope I can post my way out of moderation. Enjoy the weekend!

TS,u looking for female only rite,dun say I no intro to u ok,go look for EGALGAL ok...

durianhead
19-10-2013, 07:52 PM
TS,u looking for female only rite,dun say I no intro to u ok,go look for EGALGAL ok...

Egalgal, super chio, willing to try all kind of fun. Stay east side some more. If you want to try new stuffs she dare you. Quick fast hand fast leg find her liao.....