PDA

View Full Version : Re: you are a bastard born loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mot

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-10-2013, 04:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik
My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother everyday!

you are a bastard born loser moronic pig!

you this bastard dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully of terminal illnesses very soon!

Above was the message pm to me. Last time that entity will do that as I threw that bastard into ignore bin turning him into another
Hello Kitty with no mouth and cannot scream even when my mother hunt him down. She died 10 years ago at age of 90, of old age, and a year after my father went to a better place.

Thoughts like that have a way of waking up the dead and the spirit of my mother will enter the dreams of that karthik with demons and ghouls.
My mother will have lots of fun with karthik who will scream and scream in fear.

That is also a good illustration of the kind of people in PAP, or being paid by PAP.

All of them will die soon soon after smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go under the ghouls and demons

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?166117-Re-you-are-a-bastard-born-loser-moronic-dog!-My-dog-fucked-your-prostitute-whore-mot&goto=newpost).