PDA

View Full Version : Massage SPA near Bugis

SEXCRAZY
15-10-2013, 01:46 PM
This is a FR on this spa which I just visited today.

Short Version FR if you want to skip the story:
Masseur: Sammi
Nationality: Msian (I was told, but also look like PRC)
Massage: 6/10 ( can feel she actually got strength but half of the time she maybe was concentrating on sensual type to arouse)
Boob: 8.5/10 (Almost a C cup with small nipple, everything just right naturally soft to handle)
Ass: 9.5/10 (my hand never want to leave her was, was fking soft and nice to touch)
Looks: under bright lighting I would rate 6/10 as I'm a SYT lover and she more towards a MILF. In the room with dim light, 7.5/10.
Pussy : 9.5/10 ( omg, with licking of nipple and slowly touching her clits, she was wet! Insert my finger into her pussy.. tight! Feel like fking her.
Damage : $45 Massage + $100 extra ( she charge $60 for HJ, $80 boob massage and $100 all off)
RTM : maybe, if I have enough vitamin m

Story:
Pass by this spa and decided to go in and relax myself since I have some time. As I walk up the stairs and open the door, I was greeted by the masseur. Room was small, everything was SOP. Ask me to strip and wrap with towel.

Massage begins, nothing special. I usually request for light strength but her massage quite hard at some parts. But most of the time was more to rubbing so still acceptable. Quite lot of sensual type of touch in between. I was actually hoping that the sessions ends 'clean' so I can save some $ :D

After back, was ask to turn over. She massage my body while standing behind my head, as she bend.. The boob pressed on my face and I instantly got an hardon :p thereafter was quite SOP type on sensual touch to arouse me till she come beside my ear and whisper the Gplden Question.

Ask how much, was told $60 for HJ. In my mind was thinking so expensive, then she continue and say $80 for boob massage and $100 all off cum on boob massage. Didn't know why I choose the most expensive think my little didi was the one who decides. Since easily I can get bj at market rate $80 or maybe even fj at $100.

Upon agreed, she took off her jeans left with g string.. Wow one of the most beautiful ass I have seen. Start grabbing the ass while she was taking off bra and wow it was so smooth and soft to touch.

She then start to hj me slowly and put her boob on my face while I like the nipple happily. Again plus point, nice boob. Almost look like c cupper with slight small nipple. Size just right.

Then she proceed to climb on top of me letting me lick her nipple like no tomorrow while my hand is all over her ass, slowly moving to the clit and playing with it. Man she was wet within 2-3 mins and I inserted my finger into the pussy. Tight! At that moment really feel like asking can I fu*k u? Then she increase momentum till I exploded.

After that did a cleanup and continue massage me for another 10 mins.

I'm a SYT lover myself and I wouldn't recommend her to SYT lovers, more towards miLf. But her plus point, attitude/boobs/ass/pussy definitely compensates.

I wouldn't want to disclose this place openly but I really would like to share with brothers whom they think they will like this girl and want to try out no need to up me;)

Interested brother please just reply to this thread and I will PM you and hopefully you will post fr here as well. DO NOT PM me

New members, low post, low point, need not try I'm sorry I don't want to risk this joint being raided. I will probably share to just a handful of bro whom I will select. Hope the selected bro enjoy and share it with other interested bro discreetly.

Thank you!

Whybother
15-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Bro share contact pls !! Thanks

veritasaqetas
15-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Hey bro, can pm me the contact pls? Cheers

SEXCRAZY
15-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Address given some bros :) enjoy

ilovbok
15-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Hi bro
Can share the location?
Tks

ChaosMeat
15-10-2013, 10:18 PM
can share location with me thanks :D

sambalsotong
15-10-2013, 10:33 PM
nice 1 bro. upz rep for u liao. cheers

frankie46
15-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Bro. Please share contact and location.
Thanks.

Jackhm
15-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Hi bro.. Can share location..??

bbrrookkeerr
16-10-2013, 01:52 AM
Hey bro, can pm me the location pls? Cheers

jimmykush
16-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi! May I have the location please! Thanks!

benxiong
16-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Bro . I am interested . Can share ? Thanks .

crackseeweed
16-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Hi bro.. Sounds interesting.. Can share?

unregistered_10
16-10-2013, 06:05 PM
The damage for special $100 very high.

SEXCRAZY
16-10-2013, 07:51 PM
The damage for special $100 very high.

I agree.. I believe can neg but I didn't and small head took control.

Afterall not much regrets after. Another batch contacts given out hope to see some satisfied fr :D

shinlangan
17-10-2013, 03:31 AM
bro. she might be one of the gems i was looking for. please share. thank you

Nl0261
17-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi bro, got to try tat out, can share loc.? Thx

patng69
17-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Hi, care to share the location? Thanks

Sandusky
18-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Can pm me also :o

superman_25
18-10-2013, 03:25 PM

Massage: 6/10 ( can feel she actually got strength but half of the time she maybe was concentrating on sensual type to arouse)
Boob: 8.5/10 (Almost a C cup with small nipple, everything just right naturally soft to handle)
Ass: 9.5/10 (my hand never want to leave her was, was fking soft and nice to touch)
Looks: under bright lighting I would rate 6/10 as I'm a SYT lover and she more towards a MILF. In the room with dim light, 7.5/10.
Pussy : 9.5/10 ( omg, with licking of nipple and slowly touching her clits, she was wet! Insert my finger into her pussy.. tight! Feel like fking her.
Damage : $45 Massage + $100 extra ( she charge $60 for HJ, $80 boob massage and $100 all off)

Story:
Pass by this spa and decided to go in and relax myself since I have some time. As I walk up the stairs and open the door, I was greeted by the masseur. Room was small, everything was SOP. Ask me to strip and wrap with towel.

Massage begins, nothing special. I usually request for light strength but her massage quite hard at some parts. But most of the time was more to rubbing so still acceptable. Quite lot of sensual type of touch in between. I was actually hoping that the sessions ends 'clean' so I can save some $ :D

After back, was ask to turn over. She massage my body while standing behind my head, as she bend.. The boob pressed on my face and I instantly got an hardon :p thereafter was quite SOP type on sensual touch to arouse me till she come beside my ear and whisper the Gplden Question.

Ask how much, was told $60 for HJ. In my mind was thinking so expensive, then she continue and say $80 for boob massage and $100 all off cum on boob massage. Didn't know why I choose the most expensive think my little didi was the one who decides. Since easily I can get bj at market rate $80 or maybe even fj at $100.

Upon agreed, she took off her jeans left with g string.. Wow one of the most beautiful ass I have seen. Start grabbing the ass while she was taking off bra and wow it was so smooth and soft to touch.

She then start to hj me slowly and put her boob on my face while I like the nipple happily. Again plus point, nice boob. Almost look like c cupper with slight small nipple. Size just right.

Then she proceed to climb on top of me letting me lick her nipple like no tomorrow while my hand is all over her ass, slowly moving to the clit and playing with it. Man she was wet within 2-3 mins and I inserted my finger into the pussy. Tight! At that moment really feel like asking can I fu*k u? Then she increase momentum till I exploded.

I'm a SYT lover myself and I wouldn't recommend her to SYT lovers, more towards miLf. But her plus point, attitude/boobs/ass/pussy definitely compensates.

I wouldn't want to disclose this place openly but I really would like to share with brothers whom they think they will like this girl and want to try out no need to up me;)

Interested brother please just reply to this thread and I will PM you and hopefully you will post fr here as well. DO NOT PM me

New members, low post, low point, need not try I'm sorry I don't want to risk this joint being raided. I will probably share to just a handful of bro whom I will select. Hope the selected bro enjoy and share it with other interested bro discreetly.

Thank you!

bro it seems wonderful, can u pm the location, pls

abichap
18-10-2013, 09:31 PM
bro can share location, pls?

caveman11
19-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi Bro,
Can PM the contact to me? will post FR once I go there.
tks

watda123
19-10-2013, 01:58 PM
can pm me location pls?

happyt2x
20-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Bro can share ctc plz thanks

newman
20-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Bro, can share location? Thanks

Sextertainment
20-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi, care to share the location? Thanks

SEXCRAZY
22-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Dear all I've stop giving contact after handing to 10-15 bros here. To protect the girl and joint, hopefully some bro tried it and post a fr and share with discretion to the bro asking for contacts :)

sexdict
23-10-2013, 12:34 AM
can share location bro

Bozz
23-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Bro.Can share this nice plc? Thks

veritasaqetas
26-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks to TS for the location. Headed over on my off day for a quick session. As mentioned every SOP and the girl more of milf. towards end she started brushes more snestiive area by "accident" and when asked to turn over she teased a lot while giggling when I got excited. GQ and rates as TS mentioned. Only went for the 80$ as 100 a bit expensive. Damn nice tits though so lil head took over and paid the 80$. Very worth it in end. RTM when have time

voner
26-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Can share location bro?

SEXCRAZY
28-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks to TS for the location. Headed over on my off day for a quick session. As mentioned every SOP and the girl more of milf. towards end she started brushes more snestiive area by "accident" and when asked to turn over she teased a lot while giggling when I got excited. GQ and rates as TS mentioned. Only went for the 80$ as 100 a bit expensive. Damn nice tits though so lil head took over and paid the 80$. Very worth it in end. RTM when have time

Glad u enjoy bro ;)

aron8310
31-10-2013, 03:32 AM
please share location with me bro :D PM thanks

nihabaashi
31-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Please share location with me, Bro.....appreciate it.

alphaalpha7373
01-11-2013, 02:15 AM
hope TS can share loc plz...thk u.

Ha79
01-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Bro, care to share ctc? :D

shinlangan
01-11-2013, 05:38 PM
A long over due FR. Thank you TS for the detailed info and prompt reply. Unfortunately, this Sammi is not the Sammi i was looking for. Non the less, she was everything as described by TS. Overall she does provide good service and her massage was better than i expected. But she is a bit too milfy for my taste and the $ a bit high. She does seems to have a nice juicy pussy when being fondled around in the dark. Too bad cant put my dick in there, nor in her mouth. Oh well...

Meltdown
01-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Bro,

Can share your contact?

Thanks

Insopi69
01-11-2013, 11:49 PM

Story:

Thank you!
Hi broz, please share this location with me..
Thank you

phatey
02-11-2013, 12:15 AM
hi bro can share?

edmundyeong_99
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM

Story:

Thank you!

great sharing bro, anyway to share or pm me the address.....I'm looking for decent massage tmr

vyon80
25-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Can pls share the location

Constantin
25-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Can share location bro?

xiaoguaiguai
26-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Can share location bro

Constantin
26-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Bro share contact pls !! Thanks

koo84
27-06-2014, 06:10 AM
Hi bro, senior bro reporting for duty, thanks!!!

Junhao
15-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Hi bro pls share the ctc to me thanks !