PDA

View Full Version : Fit & Muscular 21 y/o M here.

namodecamo
15-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Yo,

New to the site but I thought I'd just hit the ground running. :P

I'm a pretty good looking and definitely fit and strong guy looking around here if anything is happening. Any ladies wanna PM me? Pretty open to suggestions.

rookierocky
15-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Virgin post spotted. Ts post ur pic here so we can see :p

namodecamo
16-10-2013, 01:01 AM
My avatar is my photo, yo. :)

sane
16-10-2013, 07:53 AM
what they wan is a face pic :rolleyes:

ColdBlood99
16-10-2013, 07:55 AM

Not u want meh? :D

sane
16-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Not u want meh? :D

To ladies, the ideal built is slim with abs not muscular .... so i m asking on behalf for our MM bros here :p

PowerTAN_P_W
16-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Yo,

I'm a pretty good looking and definitely fit and strong guy looking around here if anything is happening. Any ladies wanna PM me? Pretty open to suggestions.

since you are new to this site, it's better for you to know the unspoken rule here of reading up 'Attention all ladies, i am 34 this year and horny' first before starting a new thread to avoid humiliation and disappointment.

for your info, good looks, fit and strong and whats not stand no chance against the 'seh' of Power Tan here. till the day you are able to make girls keep looking at you on the street and make girls pussy wet with your voice, don't ever think about finding a FB here while Power Tan continues to reign supremacy. ;)

Rgds,
Ah Wee

Odin00
16-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Yo,

My man. You need to work on your pecs and tricep so you won't look like a POW

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Please go and read up the header....this section and for what and how to do a proper write up....body nice no use...need to have brain too....:D

hcg_explorer
16-10-2013, 05:18 PM
my avatar is my photo, yo. :)

face + body + lanjiao = picture

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 05:20 PM

AH lao...where is yours? Send me? lol but not the L.J portion...muhahaha...:D

hcg_explorer
16-10-2013, 05:31 PM

ha... tan lu thng lai sing ka poh liao kor lu kwa ok... kwa tao + sing gu + lanjiao.. ha... ei gnum bo... :D

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 05:32 PM
ha... tan lu thng lai sing ka poh liao kor lu kwa ok... kwa tao + sing gu + lanjiao.. ha... ei gnum bo... :D

Shit....what talking you =.="?

hcg_explorer
16-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Shit....what talking you =.="?

tan lu thng lai sing ka poh liao kor lu kwa ok... kwa tao + sing gu + lanjiao.. ha... ei gnum bo

wait u cum back to SG let u see... See Head + body + LJ.. ha.. ok bo.. :D

Benong1975
16-10-2013, 05:42 PM
tan lu thng lai sing ka poh liao kor lu kwa ok... kwa tao + sing gu + lanjiao.. ha... ei gnum bo

I wan to see leh...wahaha

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 05:43 PM

OK! wait for me NAKED in Changi Airport!!! I will be there..lolx make sure you are NAKED!! :D

DegenerationX
16-10-2013, 05:57 PM
OK! wait for me NAKED in Changi Airport!!! I will be there..lolx make sure you are NAKED!! :D

U wan ah lau to be featured STOMP huh? haha

sane
16-10-2013, 05:58 PM

Lols, i find it damned disgusting for men to show their birdie pic.

Meow^^
16-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Lols, i find it damned disgusting for men to show their birdie pic.

Excetly!!! Why need to show? Lol

sane
16-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Excetly!!! Why need to show? Lol

Men will never get it, unless he's hers or else women will find the pics of men's dicks disgusting or even see them as a pervert!

PowerTAN_P_W
17-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Men will never get it, unless he's hers or else women will find the pics of men's dicks disgusting or even see them as a pervert!

Power Tan agrees with you. But there's still an exception, which will change your perception if there's a chance of you witnessing the dick of a man with 'seh'. ;)

Rgds,
Ah Wee