PDA

View Full Version : Life of being a gangster to a person who wants money.

standingwild
12-10-2013, 01:46 PM
hi bros, it's my first time posting my life story and my english isn't that good. Trying to write with what i can remember

let's start with me during secondary.

I was studying in a sec sch in the east and when i first got in the school, my mind is " i gonna be tough in this school * lol, because i always get bullied in primary school. Got into a class, wah let's call this girl "S" She is fking hot and she got a slutty slutty face. Big breast for a secondary 1 student, slowly time passes. After June holiday i came back to school and i knew this girl called Kaylin . She is kinda popular in school maybe because she open her legs to guys faster than google homepage load. She talked to me when i was in the gym( i am a type of guy that think having fit body = attract girls) and i didn't know she is a slut until my senior in CCA tell me. hahah, So one day i was eating in the canteen during recess timing, Kaylin came to my table and said

K - u free to talk ma ?
Me - ofc la, got pretty lady talk to me how i reject ??
K - dont make me shy leh hahaha.
Me - Ya ? what u wanna tell me
K - u heard of this gang called AK ma ?
Me - Ya... Why leh ?
K - i see u quite fit and tall, u wanna join AK ma ?
Me - Weird leh, a girl ask me to join. Got motive is it! Want to sell me to other country ah ?
K - wa u very funny leh, meet me after school ok buey ?
Me - ok la ok.

After school i went outside, wah i must say i saw a lot of her " sisters ". some very sexy and hot as hell. Some of the bengs also and i was thinking they see me buey song and want to whack me is it ? using Kaylin as a bait but i was wrong.
A guy with 2 hand tattoos came over and talk to me, let's called him T

T - Eh, u r the guy that Kaylin ask u to come out right ?
Me - Ya why ?
T - so i think Kaylin tell u about AK right ?
Me - Yup.
T - You want to under me bo ? Kaylin tell me you gym often and quite big size ah. Not bad not bad
Me - Hahaha, big size no point la. No girls also hahaha
T - wa i like you already, nvm. Tomorrow we come out slack, intro you some girls in our gang.
Me - Alright, see u tmr

So i went home and thinking if i can really up some girls from that clique, i am still a virgin in Secondary 1 tho..

Next part is where i meet a girl in T clique and lost my virginity to.

standingwild
12-10-2013, 06:01 PM
The next day woke up feeling like shit and headed to school, i saw Kaylin on the bus while i am on the way to school. My school uniform is white and on that day she was wearing a pink bra, couldn't stop staring at it and she popped this question which stunned me.

K - my pink bra nice or not ? just buy
Me - huh, what pink bra ?
K - don't lie la, i know u stare at it
Me - wah buey pai... smart ah... ok la, just caught my attention for awhile nia...
K - u no gf meh ?
Me - got, beside me only lor
K - dont like that leh, i will shy hahaha.
Me - joking only la

our conv stopped because we arrived at the bus stop which is outside our school, walked to school together and said goodbye.
Normal school shit day... study, play and look at girls.
Keep on thinking of Kaylin breast during class, got a erection and that day i was wearing boxer... so can reveal my dick slightly...

Went for recess and Kaylin saw me while i was Qing up for foods.

K - eh help me buy leh...
Me - kkk i treat u la, u go eat
K - kissed me on the cheeks
Me - *wtf so lucky ah? don't mind bring her go eat 1 meal and get free bj or something hahaha.

Went to the table and saw S and Kaylin sitting together

Kaylin left the table to grab some drinks

S - Eh, you like Kaylin is it ? Why you always together with her ah ??
Me - No la, friends friends ma...
S - she said she think u quite cute and funny guy leh..
Me - is it ? haha, she's cute and pretty also ma...
S - i help u all go on a date la steady bo ?
Me - swee la hahaha.

Chit chat during recess and left for classes, exchanged phone numbers with K as well. Hahahaha

To be continued...

TanGeGE
12-10-2013, 06:24 PM
continue on bro.. nice story upped u

Djandi
13-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Nice.. Loving it.. More n more young n dangerous stories.. Power..

DDAMn
13-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Ak wat gang eh?????

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Nice story....keep up the work and don't go missing :D

timsheng
15-10-2013, 11:36 PM
love the story. keep going.