PDA

View Full Version : Phone sex babe

franks89
12-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Anyone want share their phone sex experience?

Devil320
12-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Hmm..I had done it once with a samstress here. Let's just say I cherish the memory of it and amazed at the experience.

heybaby
15-10-2013, 02:57 PM
done with some whom i found online. sex talk and moaning through phone and jerking while still on the phone lol. lost contacts with them after changing phone. :(

foxywife
16-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh yea...those 1800 chatlines that ladies call for free but men had to pay...I call it sex at its safest...no need for meet up...moaning n pleasuring yourself..I love it esp when the men have sexy deep voice...the rest is up to my imagination. ..though I would think that most of them are not fantastic looking. ..I also love it when the man is very experienced n tells me what to do...just following his instructions playing with myself n moaning freely for him...at times even putting the hp close to the slurping wet pussy just so he can hear how wet I am...those were the days when there's no whatsapp etc! Haha

I even met one of my ex bf through phone sex. We proceeded to chatting on msn n one fine day we decided to meet up (I was still attached then. ..met up behind the bf's back) we went clubbing n drinking n needless to say we were touchy with each other the whole night at d club..oblivious to the surrounding n frenching like sex crazed teenagers. ..we ended up in hotel 81 in chinatown n fucked ourselves crazy that night...I rem I was feeling sore when we checked out the next morning. ..I must say he was one of my ex bf who did the most with me...taught me stuff n I guess because it all started out on d wrong foot (very sexual) the r/s didn't last...lotsa steamy adventures with him that I could write whole day long

Anyway. ..one of those nights I spent over his plc...I rem we went clubbing n were back at his plc late like 3am or so...lying in bed getting notty with each other. ..he asked if I wanted to try phone sex...I didn't realize what he meant at first...until after he explained. ..he wanted me to call the chatline n chat with the men online!!

it was fun I must say...we chatted with a few (he didn't participate. .merely just listened to the conversation on speaker phone) n after I decided on a particular "voice" I liked, I went on to have phone sex with that guy...pleasuring myself in front of my ex n moaning loudly...it turned him on so much seeing how I was enjoying myself..he starting stroking himself too...n then he also starting sucking my nipples adding so much pleasure n sensation to the whole "phone sex" experience. ..all d while with the other guy on the line n jerking himself off...not knowing my moaning was also because I had my guy teasing me at the same time! ! It was a crazy experience. .that's as close to a three some as I can get...haha...after the phone sex which I cummm with the guy...our session continued with mad fucking n cumming so many times more...

Borebore
22-10-2013, 05:33 AM
You still attached now?