PDA

View Full Version : Quiet place Right in a bustling area :)

acesparx
11-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi guyz ! Juz back from nice experience ! Sorry if it's bored newbie 1st time posting :/ anyways here goes:-

TGIF has arrive n cuz its near deepavali do decided to take pix there .. Lots of bustling ambience ppl dress up so after much walking n I really walk from lil India to boon Keng decided to have a press press time since Butt cramp
Decide so view the spas near the area ...

Saw 1 n I enter ... Took 1 hr body massage
Space was small but enough for shower room and
Bed plus surroundings nicely set for cosy ambience .
Took my shower n with towel lay on bed as I wait for the therapist to knock.
Doesn't take long b4 she entered, decent looking maybe 26+? Nice eyes n figure so ok . I lay with my back facing her n the first thing she did was took off my towel leaving naked on the bad . In my head was oh Oo ... Knew wat was gonna happen... So she her massage ... Good pressure not too hard or soft n really work throughout the body . Flip me over n continued with her eyes looking kinda passionate eyes sexy in the dim light ...

Once she reached my legs left 15 mins pop the golden Qn... Wat happens next u guys gotta find out :)

Here's my review :

Looks : 6/10 ( nice face , eyes , but body lil tummy )

Massage skills : 7/10 ( her massage made up her looks , can request go hard on the tight spots )

Hj: she pop the qn , opt for this after nego still it's 3/5
Im a hard person to cum from hj but early on I nearly blow it nice skills play w the head but I request to be finger in the ass n hj shiok!

Bj: 0/5 opt not as I was tight budget but she does give on a right price

Fj: 0/5 tried asking but think it depends on time will ask again

Overall quite nice experience she's a hard worker .. Gave me tissues when I sneezed ... The place have younger gals .. Will rt if have more $$$

Well thx for viewing ! Plz up me maybe go with bros here explore for better spas :)