PDA

View Full Version : Any Big Boob pretty Thai recommendations?

coolmansg801
16-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi, i am a newbie. Been reading the forums for sometime already. The frs i read are very interesting. But it been some time there is no updates on big boobs Thai wls. So i hope by starting this new thread, there will be more updates. Like most of samsters, i am big boob lover. Please dun flame me la..

To start ball rolling, i shall recommend one. WH54 G13. she is pretty and has at least C cup. Nice body. but no service at all.

mdss
17-07-2005, 05:18 AM
L8 H66g G90 not bad lookin wif big boobs

telesex
17-07-2005, 07:29 AM
H18H42G5 got big boobs like 35C,G10 34C,and most girls too

cabstar
17-07-2005, 07:56 AM
wat about L6H66 G16..34C

glstunner
17-07-2005, 08:20 AM
How abt 1818g8,1820g20 :cool:

coolmansg801
17-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Hi telesex,

How the look of the girls u recommend??? Slim body? I am particular about looks..hehe.

Heard from my friends, wh54 g20 also big boobs, and quite sweetlooking one. Will try her soon..

andrew79sg
17-07-2005, 02:49 PM
L866CG99 The best!!! bbbj like no tomorrow included!

mdss
18-07-2005, 07:08 AM
L8H66g G90
look like jolin tsai

cookiekoh
18-07-2005, 02:18 PM
L8h66g G99 not bad too :cool:

justl00king
18-07-2005, 08:17 PM
L8H66g G90
look like jolin tsaiReally boh?Like that must try liao! :D

mdss
19-07-2005, 01:27 AM
Really boh?Like that must try liao! :D

bro read the L8H66g G15 thread my fr there oh g90..n im oso not the onil 1 say she look like jolin...n L8h66g g99 look likt lisa ang..too mi..but havent try yet :)

coolmansg801
19-07-2005, 02:38 AM
Since some bros here give me the list of big boob thai, so i go to check them out. H18H42G5 and G10 have big tits and face totally cannot make it in my opinion. L18H18 and H20 face also cannot make it. So after i saw them, i make a quick escape.

On my way finding my new prey, happen to pass by L18H40, so i just went in to take a look. Some of girls are pretty. One of them caught my eye, that is G3. She look damn like American lor and the face very sweet. So i just paid and went to bonk.

The service is excellent and she keep hugging say i am very very cute and want to book me for the entire month. Siao la... Cos she will be leaving in one month time. Her boob cup is B+ and there are some fat in the stomach tat pissed me off at first cos i like slim body. Overall, i am satisfied with her excellent service.

Before i left, she keep bugging me for my handphone number and want to call me everyday. I say NO to her and ask her to give me hers instead. Afraid wait my girlfriend find out la...hehe..

telesex
19-07-2005, 07:34 AM
On my way finding my new prey, happen to pass by L18H40, so i just went in to take a look. Some of girls are pretty. One of them caught my eye, that is G3. She look damn like American lor and the face very sweet. So i just paid and went to bonk..
I quite like the girls in that house, most of them got big boobs and younger.Service wise very individual but most of them are friendly. ;)

coolmansg801
19-07-2005, 11:17 AM
L8h66g G90...Shit.. i cannot try her due to some reasons. Beside her, which thai have big real boob, slim and pretty?

As for me, i am still hunting for them.

a_damboyfor
19-07-2005, 07:17 PM
L8h66g G90...Shit.. i cannot try her due to some reasons. Beside her, which thai have big real boob, slim and pretty?

you want big boobs go use your eyes to see lah, ask here ask there for fug?

coolmansg801
20-07-2005, 09:59 AM
hey bros,

My friend tried WH54G20, told me tat her boobs quite big and nice. Slim body and face sweet-looking. Enjoy!!!

mdss
20-07-2005, 01:21 PM

how come cant try her?? aniwae g99 frm the same huse not bad...look like lisa ang to me..to me lah i dunno bout u...

coolmansg801
20-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I had bad experience with tat house. Tat y.

glstunner
20-07-2005, 11:55 PM
hey bros,

My friend tried WH54G20, told me tat her boobs quite big and nice. Slim body and face sweet-looking. Enjoy!!!

Was told by some1 in SB tat her boobs was Fake....did ur frd notice anything??

U-Need
21-07-2005, 11:13 AM
try H14G18, pretty good attitude

coolmansg801
22-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Was told by some1 in SB tat her boobs was Fake....did ur frd notice anything??

Sorry for the late reply... asked my friend today. He said confirm real one. I myself nver see for myself. But my friend wun bluff me. Cos we both love real big tits one. U can trust me on tat! Enjoy!

glstunner
22-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Sorry for the late reply... asked my friend today. He said confirm real one. I myself nver see for myself. But my friend wun bluff me. Cos we both love real big tits one. U can trust me on tat! Enjoy!

Must till i try myself then will see how......btw pls read under thread CAT 40 Fake boobs.....u will read something there.....enjoy!!! ;)

coolmansg801
23-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Hi glstunner,

As i say, i nver see for myself. But i try to practise one ger one house rule as recommended by some senior samsters.

If you want real big tits and slim body, i suggest go for wh54 g13. But her service super SOP one. As for G20 boobs, waiting for yr vertification. Enjoy!

glstunner
23-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi glstunner,

As i say, i nver see for myself. But i try to practise one ger one house rule as recommended by some senior samsters.

If you want real big tits and slim body, i suggest go for wh54 g13. But her service super SOP one. As for G20 boobs, waiting for yr vertification. Enjoy!

As 4 w54 g13...she going bk soon.......dun need my vertification on G20,a damboyfor had aoredi stated in his thread!!!

coolmansg801
23-07-2005, 11:46 PM
As 4 w54 g13...she going bk soon.......

Do you know when she will be going back? Been some time i nver bonk her lor..

shit8
24-07-2005, 02:57 AM
l18h42 got lotza boobies leh..haha

justl00king
24-07-2005, 06:01 AM
As 4 w54 g13...she going bk soon.......dun need my vertification on G20,a damboyfor had aoredi stated in his thread!!!This house not only one...many big boobies there!Check it out! :D

sam88mas
26-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Today rain long day,go to L18H44,
Saw 7 girls there,Choose the one got biggest boobs,
She is G20, name Jab,look 4/10, not very pretty,
Hgts about 1.55cm weighing like 47 kg,
She removed her clothes, nice pinky tits & size 34B+ breast,
Nice beautiful body and I rated 7/10,
Shower Job SOP 5/10,
BJ with cap,slow and gentle 6/10,
FJ 7/10, moaning like real,
Attitude 7/10 can speak simple English,
RTF possible and hope to get better treatment.

sexxxx
29-07-2005, 05:13 PM
You can try WH10 G7, C to D cup (not fake), sweet looking but quite short, (about 1.5m).

coolmansg801
04-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Any new update for big boob thai? Me will find G13 in wh54 nx week. She leaves in august 17.

ongthai
18-08-2005, 08:47 AM
L18H42G5 got big boobs like 35C,G10 34C,and most girls too
I visit the L18H42G5 2 days ago, the boobs look like B to me :( , the look is average.
This hse do have few big boobs, so is WH54.

glstunner
24-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Hi glstunner,

Shld be REAL boobs as i tried her liao...W54G20 :D

Jang5556
24-08-2005, 09:00 PM

Bro Stunner,

You every where also got girl!! Now at Cat40 ah :)

regards

Jang

glstunner
24-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Bro Stunner,

You every where also got girl!! Now at Cat40 ah :)

regards

Jang

Bro Jang,

More into Cat40,can cut cost n some FLs.....Cat150 a bit BORED now :)

coolmansg801
24-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi glstunner,

I told you le...My buddy wun bluff me one...wh54G20 real boobs one..Me so far havent try her yet. Maybe nx week. U have any girls who have real big tits and face also not bad. Can intro or not???

jrl
24-08-2005, 10:55 PM
My FR on WH54G20 last week as posted in the Westerhout Reviews thread.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1128727&postcount=2266

Jang5556
24-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Bro Jang,

More into Cat40,can cut cost n some FLs.....Cat150 a bit BORED now :)

Hi Bro,

yeah I guess you must have been through most of the Cat150 by now who are worth going for.

Cat40 must be like some kind of new experience. All new girls and at a fraction of the costs hehehheh

How about Cat80? Or done also :D

Regards

Jang

glstunner
24-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi glstunner,

I told you le...My buddy wun bluff me one...wh54G20 real boobs one..Me so far havent try her yet. Maybe nx week. U have any girls who have real big tits and face also not bad. Can intro or not???

Yup ur frd steady man,u can search under Cat40 BB threads 2 find some,W10g7 not bad juz skin a bit too dark.....866Gg26 or 90.

I was base on ur detailed FR on her then decide 2 try,thks.

Jang, Cat80 a bit too mature 4 my liking........... :(

Jang5556
25-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Jang, Cat80 a bit too mature 4 my liking........... :(

Really? Have you tried that girl Joyce from sammione's house? Physically and looks wise, she is quite hot. Service, so so...

glstunner
25-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Really? Have you tried that girl Joyce from sammione's house? Physically and looks wise, she is quite hot. Service, so so...

Come to think again maybe had maybe not :D tits size????

Jang5556
25-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Come to think again maybe had maybe not :D tits size????

Not bad at all her tits. In clothes, this girl looks fantastic. Usually short dress, tits spilling over the top. Without clothes, still very smooth skin (well, when I had her last year anyway) and still pretty good sized tits.

BUT like I said, service is so so. Then again, you might click with her like I did and had a great time the times I had her. Then again, I had a great time with Sammione so maybe I am odd :D

Worth the try I think......

regards

Jang

coolmansg801
11-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Yup ur frd steady man,u can search under Cat40 BB threads 2 find some,W10g7 not bad juz skin a bit too dark.....866Gg26 or 90.

Hi glstunner,

Due to some personal reasons, i cant explore h66g. Beside that house, any real big boobs and slim waist thai wls update? As for look, at least not bad looking one. I am still finding my replacement for g13. Been a month nver bonk le, cant find the right replacement.

warmachine
06-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Verified wh54g20 have real boob, est. cup-C.
But the service SUCKs..

I won't bothered to post any FR on her, waste time & effort.
There are better bonks around.

ongthai
07-10-2005, 12:37 AM
I'm not sure is L8H66cG99 mention in the thread?
She has a pair big boob about C.
She perform BBBJ.

Kojiro1311
10-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Name: Tong (I Can't spell Thai name, but guess it's how it spell)
From: ?? of Thailand (never ask, should get it this weekend)
Height: ~ 1.60m
Looks: 8.5, girl of neighbour type. Actually i was surprise to get such a angel face with Demonic boobs...hehehe
Boobs: 9.0. ->C cup
Body: Slim
Butt: Average size, dark scar on the butt...(me not doing ass F, who cares?)
Skin: 8.0. dark but smooth.
Shower: 7.0 Standard bath but she treat u like king...
Foreplay: 7.5. nipple suck n body kissing...
BJ: 6.0. Good suction power
FJ: 7.0. Passionate and "hard working"
Personality & Attitude: 9.5 the best busty gal i ever encoutered in GL, very friendly and cheerful...
Comment: individual experience may vary but die die must go n try...

Last weekend manage to try the WH54 as recommended by the Bros in the thread. Wow!! thought i went to heaven liao got so...many voluptious gal in that house, that i having illusion i'm in the AV shot scene. So comes the dilema on deciding the gal, after much consideration i pick the gal "Tong" (can't remeber number, my RAM runs out recently) who looked very much appeal to me.

I followed her to the room and notice 2 big photo of herself hanging on top of her bed....Wow!! what a nice piece of art...And she started the conversation asking me y i came so early as their "bussiness hour" start from 4.00p.m... and some of the girl had just even started their make up...Oops!!! (Lucky she did'nt slap me as been heard of Big boobs girl with loudsy attitude...) I joke to her and keep saying her "Sui Mak Mak" (pretty in thai, "kon ni sui mak" for "you're gorgeuos") and she smiled and kissed me for that.

We took our clothes off and I was glad to saw her boobs n body. They were not the largest but they were so well shaped and...authentic. We proceeded to the shower and made small talk. She's has been here for a few months and will remain till next year. She lather my body well n even tease my brother adding much erection power to it...

After much cat bath we proceed to the pasionate love making session. She start sucking and kissing my body followed by a good BJ. She initiate the FJ in cowgirl but later we change to missionary as i feel that she may get tired of it (After all, who manage to work every day 4p.m to 4a.m?). Boy!! She was really enjoying the love making as she was rubbing her pussy while i drill my brother hard. No sooner she already reach her climax (err...dun ask me she's faking or not) leaving me behind working hard. So i request her to give me a HJ to end the session and she gladly agreed. The HJ was hard, but i finally unload with very intense orgasm. Thanks to her naughty finger and horny look.

I really like the attitude of this girl and will patron her next time. I also got OKT recommendation of a China girl G6 in his house, so i guess gonna spend lotz of Mr.Yusof to experienced all the voluptious gal in the house.

dondel9599
11-10-2005, 05:13 PM
Comment: individual experience may vary but die die must go n try...

bro based on your recommendation, i will try later in the week. thanks 4 your tips

khonken
13-10-2005, 01:46 PM
bro based on your recommendation, i will try later in the week. thanks 4 your tips

Bro dondel9599 and Kojiro1311

"Tong" is WH54G15

Narbeh, now the secret of this girl's super gfe is out, the regulars are going to have to suffer extra waiting.

Really like her soothing ways and great attitude. Never any rushing. In fact, the best way to enjoy her personality is for you, the cheongster,not to rush it and take more than one session. Many times, despite problems with work, relationships etc.etc, a visit with Tong always calms me down. Her english is Ok.

But its not just her personality that glows. I think she looks great! In fact, pictures on her wall show her in a very cute light.

All brothers please be kind to her as she's a great gal. She's told me that she had to be tough on some bastards that wanted raw or were rough with her. To all of these shit heads....you deserve it!

Kojiro1311
13-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Sei liao good gem exposed to world, me next time gonna suffered for long waiting liao.

Last few day ago went there tried to get her(G15) service at night but she already got customer liao. So i just speak to OKT i'll wait for her and calmly sit down while viewing other girls...think the girls are very tired as i even spotted G19 dozed off inside the fish tank...

After almost a century of waiting, some ringing from the OKT counter wake me up from dozed of. To my dissapoinment i was told that the brother with G15 will extended 2 more session with her....walauweh....(i feel like hav won Toto but only to find out i spoilt the ticket while washing my laundry...)Anyway i think my recommendation is good as the brother enjoy the session with her bery well. (A little request to other brothers...please just dun rush to her like buying Toto and bonk her for endless session...I doubt she will be cheerful to u if she was exhausted. And turn out to be another "black face" like g26 of L8H66G...)

As my patient runs out i picked another gal of my liking and proceed to cheong. The description of the gal is as the following:

Name: ??? (Dun wanna exposed or end out i dun get a chance to bonk, read my story and get the hints from it..)
From: ?? of Thailand (never ask, we remain silence for the whole session)
Height: ~ 1.58m
Looks: 9.0, girl of neighbour type also. Looks young and pretty+++

Boobs: 9.0. ->C cup, firm and nice shape with nipple jotting out. But too bad i doubt it's implant...
Body: Slim
Butt: Average size
Skin: 8.0. fair...just like Natt Chanapa.
Shower: 5.0, a bit "eat snake" but i forgive her becoz...
Foreplay: 7.5. nipple suck n body kissing...
BJ: 6.0. standard
FJ: 7.0. a bit "eat snake" but i still forgive her becoz......
Personality & Attitude: 8.0.

I followed her to the room and notice she placed loads of hunks poster on the cupboard. e.g: F4...HUGE one and all facing towards the bed...She must be a great fan of these jokers...Imagine that while i was bonking her, i feel like the jokers are watching me closely (but they can't do nothing hehehe); kind a weird experience...

The CAt bath was nothing to mentioned and we were fast to go into action.
She start sucking and kissing my body followed by a good BJ. She initiate the FJ in cowgirl and then we change to missionary. Her response not as passionate as G15 but for the whole process she just hug me tight and kiss me occassionary. Good feeling as well, like bonking GF.

After much effort, i unloaded my stuff and she wipe it clean with the tissue. The next good thing to happen was she lie on my body, hugging me like BF while we take a rest. Wah really feel like bonking GF leh...very caring feel(though i noe she was probably tired and taking chance to "snake". hehehe). I did'nt harassed her slept, just caressing her like a baby while enjoyed the good moment.

After rest for a while (i wonder y OKT never hit "alarm" to alert us for timeout...), we proceed to shower and believe me brother her expression at the time can really won her the BEST GF award of the year. Really enjoyed the comfort feel so i put her down in my "Must bonk list" next time. But of course, G15 still has priority.

Bush said: God told me to invade Iraq...
Terrorist said: Our leader told us to Bombed Bali...
I said: My dong told me to go Geylang...

khonken
14-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Brudder Kojiro1311,

Pai Seh, I think the fella who make you wait might be me......Was it Tuesday you went at around 4 to 6 pm? Me took 3 rounds then.. If not, there's someone else who share our enthusiasm for WH54G15 !

siamcutey
14-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Wow, Nong Tong's customers all congregating here.
:cool:
SC

Accountant
14-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Seem like good gal to try, should go now!!!!! :)

juzjoin
14-10-2005, 05:14 PM
wow, now the gem is out, die die must try. 'mai tu liao'

Lsize
14-10-2005, 05:31 PM
where is w54? sorry im new to geylang..please advise, just backto indonesia after 5 yrs there chionging...

Kojiro1311
14-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Brother LSize...please read the newbie "handbook" provided by Sam at the new bie session to figure out WH54...hehehe. It doesn't take much effort to figure out.

For Brother khonken:
No lar not u, i went on Wednesday night. By the way if this is the case then bery sui liao like so many ppl queing for her service and "bersession-session" with her. Where's my chance man?(By the way brother khonken what did u do for these 3 session with her? Bonk 3 times or sweet talked with her? Mind share your experience? kekeke...) :)

Going down there this weekend, hopefully manage to get her.

Quote from XBOx: Life is short, bonk more...
Quote from Linsey: Thy who's dick is short, jerk more...

mikhel
18-10-2005, 01:07 PM
wah lau, sorry to say but went try w5415.. see breasts big when clothed, but take out all drop and nipple damn big. Thx anyway for d recommendation..
then proceed to w1420, personally know d OKT, but he shock w i wanna look at g14, says him wah so flat u wan meh??!!

duooort
02-12-2005, 10:08 AM
L18 H38 G88

Was feeling the urge after watching some porn at home so decided to take a trip to 'heaven'. Went to L18 H38 & saw a few big boob babes in it. Decided to choose G88 cause she has a slut look. (i like sluts !)

Went to her room at the first floor. She was a gentle gal who kindly help to take off my clothes before taking off her. I had a shock when she took of her bra and 2 gigantic O O appear. They are huge, and i immediately attack her boobs. Sucking and licking on them for a few minutes before she told to be patient and have a shower first. Shower was quite SOP though i like the feeling of 2 big boobs rubbing my back.

Lying on the bed, she started her catbath and constantly use her boobs to rub against my 'weapon' then she cap me and gave me a bj. After around 5 minutes, she say her mouth tired, so decided to ride on me. As i have a weakness for big boobs, i came in a few minutes time. Then we rest on the bed for a while before washing up. I left the place a happy man.

Name : Pooh
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : C+ to D+ ( gigantic )
Body : Slim
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 6.5/10 ( cause only try 1 position :p )
Overall : 7.5/10
RTF : of course

pete_123
13-12-2005, 04:29 AM
gonna try her tmrw cant wait!

bradpitt968
22-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Verified wh54g20 have real boob, est. cup-C.
But the service SUCKs..

I won't bothered to post any FR on her, waste time & effort.
There are better bonks around.

Saw her awhile back.... nice boobs... looks not bad.... but not sure about the service. After your feedback... I'll give her a miss then.

But remember DON'T TRY WH54G12, CUP A BOOBS ONLY, FREAKING LOUSY SERVICE & ATTITUDE!!

zeffrocking
22-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Bros what time do these houses open for business?

bradpitt968
22-05-2006, 11:06 AM
I saw L18H42G15... big boobs... smiling at me.. but didn't try her... maybe you could give a shot?

shit8
22-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Bro dondel9599 and Kojiro1311

"Tong" is WH54G15

All brothers please be kind to her as she's a great gal. She's told me that she had to be tough on some bastards that wanted raw or were rough with her. To all of these shit heads....you deserve it!

wah so fierce sia..relac lah :cool:

bradpitt968
23-05-2006, 01:21 PM
hey bros,

Yah... saw her smiling at me when I left the last time... don't know how's her service.

bradpitt968
23-05-2006, 01:23 PM
l18h42 got lotza boobies leh..haha

The one I saw big boobs and pretty is L18H42G15.... anybody tried yet?

bradpitt968
23-05-2006, 01:34 PM

So how is her service to you?

bradpitt968
23-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Brudder Kojiro1311,

Pai Seh, I think the fella who make you wait might be me......Was it Tuesday you went at around 4 to 6 pm? Me took 3 rounds then.. If not, there's someone else who share our enthusiasm for WH54G15 !

Wah... I must see this WH54G15.... didn't notice yet.... so nice?

1022koair
23-05-2006, 06:19 PM
To all bro,
Some FR will be nice...don just ask for recommendation.
Starts with me:

WH54G1
Face : 8
Body : 8
Boob : 8
Service : 5.5
Jusy lay down like a dead fish and let you fuck her...:(
Not recommeded.

skyhawk958
24-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Wah... I must see this WH54G15.... didn't notice yet.... so nice?

Hm.....i think this G15 has already applied for NS disruption liao,she say want go continue studies..... she will stop work @ 30th of may- if she no bluff me.:)

hoosdathu
31-05-2006, 01:18 AM
GL18 H34 G1 not bad :)
my field report in the consolidated thread...

iporn
16-06-2006, 03:02 AM
Hm.....i think this G15 has already applied for NS disruption liao,she say want go continue studies..... she will stop work @ 30th of may- if she no bluff me.:)

hmm so she is really gone for good? havent see her b4 man.....

ongthai
16-06-2006, 10:51 AM
GL18 H34 G1 not bad :)
my field report in the consolidated thread...

I met another G1 at G18 H42 is not bad too, abig boob with sweet face.
Service not bad.:)

s(Aint
18-06-2006, 12:17 AM
I met another G1 at G18 H42 is not bad too, abig boob with sweet face.
Service not bad.:)

tried her b4..

too bad tits are fake :(

Innocence_259
20-06-2006, 01:57 AM
tried her b4..

too bad tits are fake :(

they are fake??:eek: