PDA

View Full Version : Just to share a Story (potential KC Trap)

fishing around
10-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Hi Bros,

Just to share a true story. Potential KC trap based on IMHO.

Visited CP few months back and found a KTV that is my kinda veg. Those that I sometimes spot on train etc on a once per year or less ratio.

Cut the story short got her contact took her back and had a great night. Came back and we chat on WeChat occasionally. Recently she started saying sprain ankle, having to endure long train ride back on those hard seats etc.

Few days back had another chat. Told her bad mood due to family elder in ICU. She just say orh. Subsequently her message was that she is down with flu. Few days never went to work. Now in hospital and on drip. Then say no money as unable to work, need to pay rent, buy medicine, etc etc.

Personally feel it is a lousy attempt at trying to get $$$ from me. But did not say would send her $$$ or what. Just said if I go over will tip abit more. Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.

nakamitchi
10-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Hi Bros,

Visited CP few months back and found a KTV that is my kinda veg. Those that I sometimes spot on train etc on a once per year or less ratio.

Cut the story short got her contact took her back and had a great night. Came back and we chat on WeChat occasionally. Recently she started saying sprain ankle, having to endure long train ride back on those hard seats etc.

Few days back had another chat. Told her bad mood due to family elder in ICU. She just say orh. Subsequently her message was that she is down with flu. Few days never went to work. Now in hospital and on drip. Then say no money as unable to work, need to pay rent, buy medicine, etc etc.

Personally feel it is a lousy attempt at trying to get $$$ from me. But did not say would send her $$$ or what. Just said if I go over will tip abit more. Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.

Bro when all incidents suddenly cluster together......is like buying only one 4D number n yr one number open up top three prize at one time..........timing very zhun !!!......Why she no share how she miss u etc.......she miss yr money......

wally888
10-10-2013, 01:37 AM
She only has commercial transactions with you. She has to maintain her old customers hoping they go back to support and u r juz one of her customers. Dunn trust them. Always have this in mind when u cheong: 戏子无情、婊子无义!

sammyboyfor
10-10-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi Bros,

:rolleyes:
Read the link in my signature. :rolleyes:

stillgottheblue
10-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Another fucked up girl in this world.

MaMister
10-10-2013, 01:22 PM
She msg few guys same message each time don't you know.:D

fishing around
11-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Agree Bros. My stand now is if I go then would likely RTF. But it is a RTF. At most give abit more tips but nothing more.

cuntarow
11-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Previously even told her if I visit China would pay for her to meet me at the city.

Well it seems that u are laying the trap for yourself

fishing around
12-10-2013, 12:09 AM
I would not deny that. At least it was fun throwing her the idea of going to other cities to find me.

drunken
12-10-2013, 12:15 PM
I would not deny that. At least it was fun throwing her the idea of going to other cities to find me.

bro, great that you have a conscious mind..
be a player

fishing around
13-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Agree Bros! Many thanks for all the support!

Just think of the good times and enjoy the moment. That is what we are paying for anyway.

nihabaashi
13-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Pay per use...absolutely.

Summerhillt
13-10-2013, 04:26 PM
:rolleyes:
Read the link in my signature. :rolleyes:

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

yes , i paid the price for it well enough to now wake up from it

saabking
13-10-2013, 10:10 PM
"Pain is weakness leaving the body".

Rather interesting..care to elaborate your perspective on this quote.

saabking
13-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Anyway, I just walk away. Walk away and never look back. The more you invest in a relationship, the more hurt will come to you. Pure experienced talk.

Cheers!

Wa..that's y you are winner LOL