PDA

View Full Version : Burn this place down!

johnnygat
09-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Hi friends! Been lurking around the forum for about a month or so, just decided to create an account to share and care. Looking forward to making new friends and of course new lobangs hahaha!

My first ever thread, unfortunately it is not about something positive. Was out doing some tailoring for my work clothes today, at peninsula. tailor said that will take some time, so I decided to go for a walk. Went to adjoining excelsior, saw a mp on the second floor beside the toilet, CHANEL BEAUTY, the lady looked young and promising so went in.

Asked for half hour, quoted $40. That should be the first warning sign, but aiyah, nothing else to do, sometimes dont think straight. Paid up, walked in and massage began. Less than 10 min later, ask me turn around. Standard qn asked, i ask how much? She quote 100 for HJ, 150 for BM! I mean wnt to cheat ppl's money at least be a bit reasonable lah. Of course stunned, argue with her for a while, the realise i wasting time and energy, so got up, dressed and walked out.

Me new to the scene, so apologies if it has already been named and shamed, but I dont want any bros here to make the same mistake like I did.

Name: Didn't ask
Race: PRC
Massage skill: 3/10
HJ: yeah right...

Johnny's Verdict: If you got no time to spare, faster and easier to throw your money out of the window..

johnn
10-10-2013, 02:42 AM
40 dlr 30min, is tell tale sign...

vcrpex
10-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Bro, thanks for telling people abt bad places. Hope more bros will share such information. Forum used to be a place of sharing but now become a place of sharing only among those with high reps. Think all those without high reps should all start sharing publicly their fav playground. After all it shouldn't be the same as the closely guarded grounds of the veterans in this forum.

Teo Ken
10-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Just post the name for all awareness since not worth our support.

PeteTsang69
10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
bro TS

thanks for sharing what to avoid ...

sh*t happens ...roll with the punches ...i would have reminded myself to keep cool

i also have a short fuse ...but U disturbed UR own peace of mind :D ...

better to give a firm nice - no thanks-cant afford it, or sorry-not enough cash ... let her finish that 30 min ... U R the CUSTOMER

bro vcrpex
...you member since 2005 ...think u should understand points can used as a crude filter keep av at bay ...yes not 100% fool proof but better than nothing ..its not bros dun want to share

cheers ...keep having fun :)

Lamborghini
10-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Just post the name for all awareness since not worth our support.

The business name is stated in TS post.

fuckshit
10-10-2013, 12:46 PM
MPs around mentioned area are not for the average John Doe. Their clientele includes the professionals nearby, and of course expats, who probably find the going rates dirt cheap when compared to what they can find back home.

JingQiangBuDao
10-10-2013, 01:33 PM
threaten to call police is always a good way to make them learn a bit......:D:D

TommyPingPong
10-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Nowadays the prices are liked shit! Everything going up and HC special also going up!

I jus did a FR at Fortune and price for a HJ is $100 and BM is $150! Exclude entrance fees....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9854029&postcount=3177

senny86
10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Nowadays the prices are liked shit! Everything going up and HC special also going up!

I jus did a FR at Fortune and price for a HJ is $100 and BM is $150! Exclude entrance fees....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9854029&postcount=3177

now in sg everything increase, but pay still stagnant =(

jin emo

sometimes guys need to release but its a costly release unless at hm pc#:cool:

wally888
10-10-2013, 04:14 PM
The masseuse got hands, I got a smoother hands, why shd we accept $100 for HJ, really ridiculous! :rolleyes: :D

DegenerationX
10-10-2013, 05:43 PM
She quote 100 for HJ, 150 for BM! I mean wnt to cheat ppl's money at least be a bit reasonable lah.

Quoted $100 for HJ is nothing lah. I got quoted $150 for HJ at parklane :eek::D

freezetheDB
10-10-2013, 05:59 PM
being quoted is one thing
accepting it is another!

babybonkers
10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
being quoted is one thing
accepting it is another!

damn straight. i many thanks to bros that share their FR and prices.

read first and learn if look ok then go for it.

heymister
10-10-2013, 08:51 PM
once was quoted $100 for HJ .... told her i can go nearby shop for same price .... get 45 mins msg + HJ :cool: .... which is true ..... she relented to $50 .... told her buay song liao dun want her speciat ... she say $40 can ... :D

these MLs dun get much or anything for massage .... those who chop carrot are here on very short term .... they no need repeat business .... when I chat with them ..... if ML say she here since last month and going back next month .... you know what to expect le :rolleyes:

same with home massage ... those here long term price more reasonable .....

sequence79
11-10-2013, 10:11 AM
"standard" rates there

Giansex
11-10-2013, 12:10 PM
These gals are smart.once u pay for the $50 entrance which is usually for boss.they see no need to massage u for full 60min.if u lucky maybe 30mins.after that asknu $100 for hj.imagine 1 day 4hj that will be $12k a mth without ooening their leg.good $$$$