PDA

View Full Version : Tang Music Box 堂聚 @Clarke Quay

smellyccb
08-10-2013, 06:20 PM
was having a company event last sat n came to this ktv at clarke quay located jus opp playhouse level 2. we have around 13pax & booked the vip room with the pool table & room toilet.. at 1st glance when e lift brought us up to level 2 i thought it was a supermarket as there were tibits & drinks on display like ntuc...

we were assigned to our room after taking stuffs from e "mart" ordered drinks & procceed with our nite of singing. one thing i can guarantee u is their ktv system is up to date with the lastest songs & surprisingly the best part is e sound system is much better than any niteclubs or kbox around...so far the best i ever heard in sg. all in all e bill came out at e end of e nite we jus hv to split among ourselve abt $50plus...can tryout this new place & by the way there were lots of pretty ol chicks there too

Wei Xiaobao
09-10-2013, 02:13 AM
sounds like those FAMILY style ktv found in China :rolleyes:

Giansex
09-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Tink the one of the partner is agency boss of an insurer firm.so expect lota of chio ol

nehnehpok
09-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Been to one in Shenzhen and found the mini mart concept to be very interesting. Didn't expect Sg to have such type of ktv too, thought can only find in china. Bro, did you get the price right? $50 per person to sing through the night seems pretty reasonable. Location very good but more importantly is that sound system got to be good even more so when it is a family style ktv. Will check it out one of these days. Interesting.

nehnehpok
09-10-2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.tangmusicbox.com.sg/

Seems impressive.

alleway
09-10-2013, 12:25 PM
interesting place to checkout on

smellyccb
09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Been to one in Shenzhen and found the mini mart concept to be very interesting. Didn't expect Sg to have such type of ktv too, thought can only find in china. Bro, did you get the price right? $50 per person to sing through the night seems pretty reasonable. Location very good but more importantly is that sound system got to be good even more so when it is a family style ktv. Will check it out one of these days. Interesting.

typo error, its $150/pax & we had 4 bottles of cordon bleu

memorablez
09-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Looking at the www, i guess this is a family style ktv? :cool:

suzuka8
09-10-2013, 10:42 PM
bro,
you mean family style karaoke joint, rather than ktv? :P

Looking at the www, i guess this is a family style ktv? :cool:

owl888
10-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I wonder those PRC gals hanging around Clarke Quay pubs can ask them to accompany you in this family KTV room:confused:

dicky2008
26-10-2013, 05:58 PM
insider news, one of the joint venture is also ...a spa owner, so as usual biz tactics....
owner start the tread...and then the rest is history...
free adv here ma.

:D:D:D:D

smellyccb
27-10-2013, 05:07 PM
insider news, one of the joint venture is also ...a spa owner, so as usual biz tactics....
owner start the tread...and then the rest is history...
free adv here ma.

:D:D:D:D

doesnt really matter who the owner of the place is. useless place no matter what advertising also no use. maybe school holidays ard e corner, bro too free