PDA

View Full Version : what m i suppose to do with MOUTH & FOOT cards?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
08-10-2013, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

just back from long holidays. among my piled up mails was this M&F set of cards which i didn't order but was delivered instead. it's an organisation of handicapped artists who paint with their mouths or feet.

the question now: what m i suppose to do with all those cards which i didn't order and didn't want?

how can those just send u something which u didn't order just like that? it's something like a "forced selling" and anticipating u to be "forced into buying".

now how? any suggestions?

by the way, those cards aren't cheap. they cost about $18 for 8 pieces. frankly, i do not like their designs anyway. :( and returning them means i gotta buy a stamp of a substantial value which also mean i gotta go to a post office, weigh them to evaluate the stamps to paste. the trouble now is post office is quite elusive unlike last time where it's conveniently located. like POSB, many ve already closed down :(

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?165413-what-m-i-suppose-to-do-with-MOUTH-amp-FOOT-cards&goto=newpost).