PDA

View Full Version : Good FR on FL

Completeidiot
08-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Off FL diet for 6 weeks because I was boycotting as well as overseas.

However, did check in once in a while to look for "gems" or the lack of them on FL2.

Anyways, GL legal does not have good offering so back to FL 2. Tempted by Jo Jo from Chaoren stable as she was voted as one of the best service level previously in a brother poll on this thread. The thread was subsequently deleted.

Visited her last Wednesday ...

Good GFE, really good BBBJ and AR. I like the way she lick the testicle area ... sends electric current throughout the body. Good solid body as she used to be a dancer in PRC.

Her face is so-so only, with alot of freckles. I did FJ missionary and halfway through, the temptation for CIM was too much and took off CD and asked her to blow.

Congrats Chaoren on Jojo find! Wish that all FL good provide this level of service.

:)

friedrich
08-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Off FL diet for 6 weeks because I was boycotting as well as overseas.

However, did check in once in a while to look for "gems" or the lack of them on FL2.

Anyways, GL legal does not have good offering so back to FL 2. Tempted by Jo Jo from Chaoren stable as she was voted as one of the best service level previously in a brother poll on this thread. The thread was subsequently deleted.

Visited her last Wednesday ...

Good GFE, really good BBBJ and AR. I like the way she lick the testicle area ... sends electric current throughout the body. Good solid body as she used to be a dancer in PRC.

Her face is so-so only, with alot of freckles. I did FJ missionary and halfway through, the temptation for CIM was too much and took off CD and asked her to blow.

Congrats Chaoren on Jojo find! Wish that all FL good provide this level of service.

:)

you truly are a complete idiot. there are already 2 active threads on her and you want to create a new thread. lame FR.. what a waste of bandwidth...