PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between Health Centres and Massage advertisements

phpbb
08-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Hi bros,

My apology to ask as I still quite new have massage things. May I ask what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage? Which one is better? And what are the down sides for both?

I have been visiting on HC only and would like to try some call in services. Notice that the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

Any disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

Please be gentle with me bros. :)

Thanks.

siaoliang
10-10-2013, 01:19 AM
hmm i think not much different ba?

fkboy
11-10-2013, 10:53 PM
well, i'm not a pro but i try to answer your qns to the best that i can :)

1. what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage?

the main difference is that hc is there, you go in pay for the duration and wait for the GQ and probably nego the service you want and also the price. those call ones, may or may not have a room and you run a risk by leaving a point of contact by either you phone or room booking particulars. those call types usually online will state their services and FIXED price.

the problem here is you specially go there for the ml you book, if she didn't turn out to be what you see online, sian ttm wasted time go there and maybe even waste room $ and transport charge for the ml.

as for the hc, i feel more prone to av raid

there is no better one to me, only the one you prefer :D

2. the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

mainly because its more convenient. no need call and wait see the online type free anot. hc you go there see which one avail. hassle free, go there choose, pay, process, happy :D don't like can just go another place.

3. disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

to sum it up: no guarantee (unless you know the okt std), must do booking

Hope it answers your qns :D

terry69
05-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the information!

kira858
06-11-2013, 01:34 PM
it's pretty depand on individual.

both have they good and bad, for me prioty is massage, if massage is not good i will not rtm, specially HC.

i would perfer HC over ML during days that im working, simply because it convient as mention by the bro above, i can just drop by a known location/joint, most likely you would just want to relax your body and soul after a long day of work, would you want to put ur brain to 'work' again puzzling who to choose and if she not free who to find next.

and if you the advanture type with time to spare and feel horny over bodyache, ML will be your choice, nowaday ML would rather provide services over massage, of course they are ML that are very good in message mostly those that stay in SG on long term pass/PR/citzien, they want RTM customer, so they will treat you will well.

hope this help abit, most important play safe and hard.

jobloggs4
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Now still got HC meh? The previous Marina, Roppongi, Youth, Bugis, all closed liao leh. The. I hear some became 'beauty parlours''. Anyway, me very out of touch with the scene liao.

nokia611o
06-11-2013, 11:12 PM
real health centre, with facilities.
enjoy the facilities first then tell recept,
the gal that walk past, u want to book her now.

the gal come out throw towels, chat with her her, and ask her name.

at the pantry chat with the gals and get their names.

if the gal now goes free lance, then go for it .

nokia611o
06-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Now still got HC meh? The previous Marina, Roppongi, Youth, Bugis, all closed liao leh. The. I hear some became 'beauty parlours''. Anyway, me very out of touch with the scene liao.

rongpongi is good, come with a swimming pools