PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between Health Centres and Massage advertisements

phpbb
08-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Hi bros,

My apology to ask as I still quite new have massage things. May I ask what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage? Which one is better? And what are the down sides for both?

I have been visiting on HC only and would like to try some call in services. Notice that the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

Any disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

Please be gentle with me bros. :)

Thanks.

nokia611o
10-10-2013, 08:35 PM
hc cant lock their room door.
u can pick your masseuse.

freelance, u can lock the hotel room door.
dealing with one lady, u know the hj price .

szczesny
10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Pay some $$$ try yourself u can get your answer :)

M0ntblanc
11-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi bros,

My apology to ask as I still quite new have massage things. May I ask what are the differences between visiting a hc and making a direct call to book massage under the "local massage services directory" forum for massage? Which one is better? And what are the down sides for both?

I have been visiting on HC only and would like to try some call in services. Notice that the price for HC are abit more expensive sometimes and y do people still go for HC instead?

Any disadvantages of booking massage from the hotline posted in "local massage services directory" forum?

Please be gentle with me bros. :)

Thanks.

FL normally under okt or freelance with bad services but HC mostly with good experience :D

seriously i dun get why TS posting this.. instead of asking why not try both