PDA

View Full Version : Cindy - PRC MILF in central area

MPLover
07-10-2013, 01:37 PM
I heard from colleagues that in this area, there are a couple of discrete massage joints so I go recee after dinner. I saw a few but cannot see any of the gals inside. I loiter awhile hoping to get a glimpse of the gals before deciding which to enter. While smoking, a gal walked out of one of the joints and she looks quite good. As she was on the phone, I act blur and walked closer while still smoking. She smiled at me seductively and walked back into one of the massage joints. I quickly walked in and told the lady at the reception that I wanted that gal whom just walked in. Select a massage package, paid up and was led to the room by the recep. I went for a quick shower and sat on the massage bed waiting for her. Shortly after, she came in with a cup of tea and the massage begans.

Honestly, her massage skills is not up to the mark. During the 30 odd mins of massage, we chatted and she asked those standard questions to break the ice and test you. Then she told me to turn over and smile seductively at me before popping the golden question. She only offer HJ, BM at first. I actually chose HJ but she keep saying she will earn very little from HJ and pester me to take BM. I asked back if she does FJ, she said no but say let's do BM first and if I return, she will do BJ for me. Her sales skills damn good and I took up her BM offer.

She dimmed the light and walked over seductively, slowly unzipping the top of her uniform exposing a pair of nice B cup tits. She gave me some light kisses while stroking me. She climbed onto of me and uses her tits to rub my upper body. Slowly she moved her tits to my mouth and asked me to suck them. I obeyed and hungrily suck while she moans. I reached below to roam her pussy and try to take off her panties without any objections from her. I played with her clit and she got wet very soon and moan even louder. We stayed in this way for a while before she told me to stop as she cannot take it anymore and said it's time for her to service me. She positioned her tits over my dick and gave me a breast fuck, all this while looking and smiling seductively at me. She increased her speed and in no time, I surrendered all my bullets to her. What surprises me was instead of going to wash up immediately, she moved up and continue kissing and asking was it good etc. After teasing around a while more, we both washed up.

The only thing which I was not too pleased again is how she will hint for more tips although we agree on the price of $80 for BM. End up, I gave her $120 and she was still asking for more which makes me wonder for BJ, how much will she asked for me if I return. :mad:

Name: Cindy
Nationality: PRC
Damage: $50 for 1 hour massage. $120 for BM.

lifeisfun
07-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Wa..$120 for bm ? Very soon I will have to pcc myself..cannot afford to have hj in MP anymore..

MPLover
07-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Wa..$120 for bm ? Very soon I will have to pcc myself..cannot afford to have hj in MP anymore..

Actually the agreed price is $80 but she kept asking for tips. That's why in the end I paid $120. :(

M0ntblanc
08-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Bro this spa you mention no good la... always like that and play till very big... recently just got raided by AV and I heard one of their girl Ruby was caught...guess too many of such cases of chopping customers tats why AV come...