PDA

View Full Version : Multi Level Marketing Recruitment

teamlh
06-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Bros,

Anyone in MLM?

I have this new business which i hope to recommends to bros who are in recruitment. I find it is very different from other MLM and it is still at the pioneer stage.

Im a lousy recruiter and never ever joins MLM before. But this is the real deal.

Pm me if keen.

Hope im posting correctly......

Benong1975
06-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Si mi lai eh:confused:

Cutiebaby
06-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Bros,

Anyone in MLM?

I have this new business which i hope to recommends to bros who are in recruitment. I find it is very different from other MLM and it is still at the pioneer stage.

Im a lousy recruiter and never ever joins MLM before. But this is the real deal.

Pm me if keen.

TS.. you shouldn't start a thread like that, you are spoiling MLM market.

Do pm me and share with me you under which company?

hOsEhKiA
06-10-2013, 08:15 PM
TS.. you shouldn't start a thread like that, you are spoiling MLM market.

Do pm me and share with me you under which company?

ya la TS anyhow you post MLM got ask da jie Cutiebaby anot? smack u really

arjunalee
07-10-2013, 12:51 AM
any MLM for girls? :D :D

like for example, I become member then can try girl A

Once i got downline of 4, they give me another girl B.

then go on, go on..

:D

Cuntworth
07-10-2013, 12:55 AM

then go on, go on..

By the time u had downline of 32.... dun think u can still quak quak quak quak :D

arjunalee
07-10-2013, 12:57 AM
32 ah? divide by 4... means 8 girls? good what... 8 girls not enough.. i want more hahahhaha :D

szczesny
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Maybe okt will use some of the MLM in their biz :D :D

guess67
07-10-2013, 01:59 AM
32 ah? divide by 4... means 8 girls? good what... 8 girls not enough.. i want more hahahhaha :D

I find bu de duckling for u :p

HCKing
07-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Bros,

Anyone in MLM?

Pm me if keen.

mai ran gong jiao wei can? tis type of poor script i oredi heard until sian more than 10 yrs ago. can come up with something creative and bombastic boh?:rolleyes:

Lukasgoessteady
07-10-2013, 02:40 AM
mai ran gong jiao wei can? Tis type of poor script i oredi heard until sian more than 10 yrs ago. Can come up with something creative and bombastic boh?:rolleyes:

ya sia! Hahaha

WOOHOO
07-10-2013, 08:09 AM
mai ran gong jiao wei can? tis type of poor script i oredi heard until sian more than 10 yrs ago. can come up with something creative and bombastic boh?:rolleyes:

I find bu de duckling for u :p

By the time u had downline of 32.... dun think u can still quak quak quak quak :D

then go on, go on..

wahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaha TS really joker sia

kuche95
07-10-2013, 08:12 AM

then go on, go on..

This is a good idea....hahaha....

Ts should not post here lah....maybe mod can offers a section on biz opportunity.

teamlh
07-10-2013, 08:20 AM

Ts should not post here lah....maybe mod can offers a section on biz opportunity.

Guys/gals,

Paisei. Maybe should not post here.

I get it removed. Apologies.....

hcg_explorer
07-10-2013, 09:13 AM
SBF members ei lwee kah guei tarn sibo...

TS xiu gong SBF member all drink "GONG GONG" gu ni hoon tua han sibo

arjunalee
07-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Maybe okt will use some of the MLM in their biz

Imagine this scenario...

OKT 1 got 4 downline (regular customer), then the 4 downline go find another downline 4 (another customer) by word of mouth. The OKT rewards the first downline with 20% disc of the girls... When the second downline find another 4 downline (another customer) again.. the first downline get 30%, the second one get 20% :D so on and so on...

Of course membership charge applied (although perhaps one time payment for lifetime membership).. sounds good deal?

wah confirm got lot of business sia :D :D

Johnston
07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Many year ago Great Red Dragon still small that time got people try to enlist into mlm.....

All the top director all photocopy check big big over the notice boards big big and say is what their commision for the month... Baby dragon see liao eye pop out almost want to join....

Lucky Papa Dragon say : son - anyone can write a check for any amount.... U ownself tommorow write check 50 million also can - but question is whether bank will HONOUR the check :)

xpinkyx-moment
07-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Imagine this scenario...

OKT 1 got 4 downline (regular customer), then the 4 downline go find another downline 4 (another customer) by word of mouth. The OKT rewards the first downline with 20% disc of the girls... When the second downline find another 4 downline (another customer) again.. the first downline get 30%, the second one get 20% :D so on and so on...

Of course membership charge applied (although perhaps one time payment for lifetime membership).. sounds good deal?

wah confirm got lot of business sia :D :D

LOL quack quack u wanna start this business first ? lol

arjunalee
07-10-2013, 05:54 PM
LOL quack quack u wanna start this business first ? lol

u want to apply as the girl is it? LOL!!! :D :D

singlicious
07-10-2013, 08:58 PM
wahseh bring MLM into sex forum. wts lol.

refface
08-10-2013, 01:01 AM
maybe he is referring to MLM for FB....

ace_rc
08-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Another Cheater

kamagra
08-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Haha....anyone got any biz idea?. We can start a mlm on gal biz....hahaha.

But then gal biz dunn need mlm. Got holes....dicks will come.