PDA

View Full Version : Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Pages : [1] 2

coolguy71
05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Hi .. readers .. i am starting a new story ..this is told by the wife point of view.
i have reuse some character from my previous story..
Oh Yeah.. this is a fiction story ... relax and enjoy.. do up me point if suit your taste.. :)

----------------------------------1st installment ------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone.. i am Alice , a SHM (stay home mum)with 3 kids , my husband Gary is a nice caring husband and good daddy.. He is doing well as a Manager.. but he is always busy.. even when he is home.. he will be on front of his laptop or in room making conference call . I was left to handle everything in the household.. it is very frustrating at time.. SHM is the most stress job in the world.. ask any married woman .. they will tell you the same thing. Most rather work then to stay home..

This morning like everyday morning .. Gary would bring my kids to school ...the house is silent ..

I walked to my bed and stripped off all my clothes.. looking at my body in the full length mirror..sign...nothing could mask that i was no more a SYT.. though i was not out of shape..i do the stretch marks result from giving born to my wonderful kids..my tummy was once flat..which Gary love to slide his hands around when he hug me from behind.. i sign in memory of those young day when he is less busy and attentive to my needs...now my tummy is a little pouch...

My breasts is a b-cup 32b.. not sagging and still defying gravity (Newton eat your heart out..) .. my nipples are ultra sensitive.. it is the on-off switch of my conscious ..Gary knows when i was not in the mood.. just by pinch those button i will be jelly in his arm.. luckily no one else know... at least not yet... And i go have long legs.. it is dancer legs.. i love to wear hot pants to show off my legs.. when i go out.. having men starring at me make me feel good..

Today is Wednesday.. i have designated as my Swimming day... it is one of the sport i take to keep myseif in shape..

i wore a red one-piece suit with high thigh-cut which clung tightly to my body like a second skin.. hmm looking good.. then i slipped on a loose t shirt and pair of shorts over my suit.. i took a bus to the club nearby my place..
Upon reaching the club we need to exchange our membership card for pool access..hehe.. you guys know which club?. :) Anyway.. the pool was deserted this early in morning.. i choose a pool sunbath seat by the pool to place my bag.. i slipped out my t-shirt and shorts next to my bag.

Then i plunged into the pool... it was cold.. my nipples were hardened by the change of temp.. two tips can be seen on my suit.. hhehe.. so embarrassing luckily i am already in pool..so who to notice.. but i can feel the sensitive on nipple flowing down to my pussy... ohh.. it is making my horny.. i can feel my pussy get wet.. and it is not due to the pool water.. :) I do a few blow water to clear my mind of horniness..

Then i start to do my laps in the pool... i usually do 10 continuous laps in free style.. but today i push myself to do 20 laps.. when i was finally done.. i was feeling the ache on my shoulder but i felt good and pleased with my achievement..

I climbed out of the pool.. and relax my aching body on the sunbath seat..with my black sunglasses protecting my eyes.. i enjoy the warm morning sun on my body..

By then more people were using the pool.. mostly young professional .. i guess they were likely start work later in the morning if not they will be rushing to office by now.. they were all having nice young body.. as my mind start to draft admiring these adonis in front of me.. i was thinking if they fancy a mature married woman like me.. hehe.. :) but i am a happily married woman.. such thoughts can be trouble.. but so fun as well..

I shook my head to clear those undesireable thoughts ..just then my HP buzz to inform me i got a friend request from candy crush.. I reach for my hp .. and answered the request then proceed to play a round candy crush level 120 trying to up another level when ....

"Hi there, how's it going?" were the words that broke my concentration and I looked up to see a young man's smiling face looking at me. I scanned him up and down.. hmm.. he looked like a nice young man..good body shape..huge smile and yes he got a nice big package too.. nice.

Me: "You know, things are ok." was all I could really muster in response...

Young man : " Hi .. I am Mark.. i see you swimming here often " he sit on my seat side .. i can feel his hairy leg touching my silky leg...ohh...

Me: :"Hi Mark..i didnt know anyone notice.. hehe.. " i giggled like a stupid virgin..what got over me...

Mark: "Anyway..nice meeting you... see you around ?" he started to get up still smiling.

Me: "Yep, I should be here tomorrow ...the same time... and my name is Alice...". I hadn't really planned on going but for some reason I was starting to respond. And what was I thinking? Why was I telling Mark all this? And a better question was, why was I changing my plans and volunteer my name too.. ...oh god.. what have i got myself into.

"Sound great.. Alice...Maybe I'll see you then." Mark said in an enthusiastic way and walk out of the pool area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thread :

Story of housewife adventure (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746)

turninon
05-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Camping for more :)

turninon
05-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Pitching tent :)

eeemen
06-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Camping to support bro TS, cheers, ....................

coolguy71
06-10-2013, 11:43 AM
from previous ..

Mark: "Anyway..nice meeting you... see you around ?" he started to get up still smiling.

Me: "Yep, I should be here tomorrow ...the same time... and my name is Alice...". I hadn't really planned on going but for some reason I was starting to respond. And what was I thinking? Why was I telling Mark all this? And a better question was, why was I changing my plans and volunteer my name too.. ...oh god.. what have i got myself into.

"Sound great.. Alice...Maybe I'll see you then." Mark said in an enthusiastic way and walk out of the pool area.

-------------------------------------- 2nd installment -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at him walking away ... i wondered if he is hitting on me or just i being silly ..he could have any SYT eating from his hand just by his smile.. hell i am eating from his hand now.. hehe :) And i was not the best catch.. a married woman with 3 kids.. I couldnt concentrate on anything now after the brief intro from Mark.. i found myself smiling silly thinking of him ... and Final verdict was i was just crazy... or was it?..

The next day after the usual routine of kids preparing to school.. Gary kiss on check.. my house is unusually silent ..one can hear a pin drop.. as i nervous pack my swimming gear ready for the unscheduled swim. And i packed an extra clothes for after swim activites.. as i pick my clothes carefully as if going for first date..a naughty flash thought to my mind.. i drag the rear of my dress cabinet.. and took a little black panties which i never wear yet... i was thinking how it will feel if Mark caress his hand over my ass with this panties.. i laughed at myself for being silly...

I went to the club.. usual change card and enter the pool.. i scan the pool and surrounding for Mark.. but he is nowhere around..feeling disappointed.. i just thought maybe it is just my own wishful thinking that he would have anything to do with me..

Anyway i change to my red swimsuit.. and do my laps .. another 20 laps.. after that i clinged to the wall of the pool relaxing enjoying the morning sun shine.. then a shadow blocked my sun.. i looked up i see Mark smiling down at me.. oh god at this angle.. his package is so big.. hehe.. i nearly want to reach out to touch... :)

Mark: "Hey Alice... great to bump into you ".. Ah.. Bump!?.. i am waiting for you.. but i pretend just as surprise..

Me: " Yeah.. the water is nice.. coming for a swim? " .. What am i thinking?.. of course he knows that..

Mark : " oh.. i done my laps just now.. about to leave i realise i forget my goggles..so return to get.. then i saw you.." He smiled again..

I notice he is not wet at all .. i mean his body and suit is all dry.. he couldn't have just swim... but i didn't say anyting..

Me: "Ok.. i am about to leave too.. you like to meet for coffee ?"

Mark : " sure.. see you at the main door later.. ok " And off he goes toward the changing room..

I felt my pussy is going wet with anticipation ..i getting a bit breathless.. really if he jump into the pool and fuck me in the pool i would have let him... i am so horny and slutty..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thread :

Story of housewife adventure (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746)

DDAMn
06-10-2013, 02:55 PM
More plsssss.

SaBadBoy
06-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Camping for more

coolguy71
06-10-2013, 11:30 PM
From previous :

Mark : " sure.. see you at the main door later.. ok " And off he goes toward the changing room..

I felt my pussy is going wet with anticipation ..i getting a bit breathless.. really if he jump into the pool and fuck me in the pool i would have let him... i am so horny and slutty..

----------------------------- 3rd installment --------------------------------------------------------------

After a shower, i stood naked in the changing room ..and admire my body on the mirror.. imagining in a few hours i might be having notti thing with a younger man...looking at the clock on the wall i have used 20 minutes in the shower... hmm..if you want a good things you got to wait.. i laugh at the thought as i slipped on my sleeveless blouse .. if i lift up my arm.. my black bra can be clearly seen..and i left 2 top button undo expose my cleavage..then applying perfume on my cleavage, armpit, neck and my pussy.. hehe.. :) finally I slip on the little black panties .. and my favourite black thigh-high stockings and my white shorts.. hmm.. i am looking elegent and good...i took my bag and walked out the shower room to toward the main door..

I exchanged my entry card for my membership card at the front desk..the receptionist smiled at me and nodded.. hmm.. as if she know i am going to have a fun time soon...

I opened the main door .. and looked around for Mark..and there he is wearing a Nike singlet and bermudas ..and the ever present smiling waiting for me.

Me: "You wait long? "

Mark: " yeah.. but i think it is worthy.. you looked good " he beamed holding both my hands.. and lean forward.. " smell good too... "

Me: " really .glad you like it ..hehe.." i giggled again.. my stomach fling like having butterflies instead.. i sounded like a virgin on first date..

Me: " So where are we going for coffee? .. coffee bean ? starbuck? ".. i asked

Mark : " I got a better suggestion.. my apartment (CF) is just opposite the club.. why dont we go to up my place for coffee? " he suggested.. still holding on my hand... his hand is so strong..

Me: " I am not sure that is a good idea... our first date ..and i go up your place? ".. i stammered without thinking..and protested weakly.. i am shocked by my tune.. i am usually so confident ... today i am like a stupid innocent housewife..

Mark : "Haha.. this is a date?..." he smiled and looked deep into my eyes..

Me: "i .... i mean not a date date.. i mean ... " shit i dont know how to explain..i blushed..my cheeks must be red hot now.. i can feel it..so hot that i think i got my brain fried too as i could'nt think straight...

Mark: " you are so cute when blushed... " he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.. oh.. the hair on his hand is like hook.. hooking away all my logical will.. . i closed my eyes.. worry my eyes will betray my soul to him...

Mark: " oh come on .. i will not eat you.. if you dont like .. you can leave?.. i promise you"..He persuaded me using his magnetive charm.. i couldn't say no.. even if i want to...

i assessed the situation and decided i dont think he will be so stupid to do anything to me after all this is SG ..and what i got to lose by going with him.. beside i feel so comfortable with him i dont want to be anywhere else now... all these logic.. make me decide to go with him..

Me: " ok Mark.. but i can't stay long.. just a coffee.. and i got go home to fetch my kids" After all i am a married woman with kids..i kind of reminded him of that...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post more later tonight.... getting my kids to sleep first... :D
The next installment will have sex.. i promise.. so dont yawn... heheh :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746)

sootongs
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Waiting waiting hahahha kids still awake??? :D mine just slept an hour ago e energizer bunny

coolguy71
07-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Hehe. reader.. thanks fir feedback.. I wilk try to update tonight.. late fir wirk now.:D

Do rate me.. and keep them feedback cuming in...hehe

xiaocheng
07-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Love your story, bro. Carry on.

coolguy71
07-10-2013, 10:30 PM
From previous:

Me: " ok Mark.. but i can't stay long.. just a coffee.. and i got go home to fetch my kids" After all i am a married woman with kids..i kind of reminded him of that...

---------------------------------------4th installment----------------------------

Actually this is a lie.. today is Thursday it is CCA day for my kids.. i need to fetch them after 3pm.. and now is only 10am.. but I just say this so if i need to leave early i got an excuse..

Mark: " ok.. let go " .. we holded hands like couple.. i cringed to his arm.. feeling his biceps..hmm so hard and strong..

As we are standing the road awaiting to cross.. Mark placed his finger under my chin..liftin my chin up .. i looked at him blankly.. not knowing what to expect.. he kissed my lips softly.. oh god.. it is the best kiss i got for a long time...i wanted more..

Mark:" haha.. Alice.. we need to cross the road.. no car now" ..i blushed again.. so malu..

After a short walk ..we reached his apartment.. the guard at the gate greeted Mark. And nodded at me too.. i looked down to the ground.. just following Mark... but i can feel the guard glaring at my back.. we went up his apartment by a glass lift.. Mark arm is around my waist ..holding me against him.. Now i started to have second thoughts..did i make a bad decision being here.. what were i thinking?..

But before i could say another words the lift door open.. we were directing in Mark apartment.. it was on the top floor ... Mark ushered me into his living room and give me a grand tour of his apartment.. the place is nice.. spacious, windy and nice view too.. unlike the HDB flat i am living.. i am so overwhelmed .. i forgot the worries i have in the lift.. and just enjoy the view ..

Mark: " Alice.. i will get the coffee.. please wait here".. he smiled patting my buttocks..

I just lean on the balcony admiring the view as i looked down i can see clearly the club pool and if i were to swim there now i can see myself clearly too.. i wondered.. hmm..

Then i feel a hand on my waist.. i turned and saw Mark holding a cup of coffee.. smiling..

Mark: " Alice dear.. your coffee .." i can smell the strong rich coffee smell... hmm.. nice.. and he call me dear.. oh..

Me: " Thank you.. " i smiled and shakily took the cup from his hand..

I turned around.. and pointed at the pool as i take a small drink of the coffee.
Me: "Mark.. i can see the pool from here.. did you see me coming to the pool? " I asked innocently..

Mark hugged me from behind .. trapping me by the balcony railing.. " Yes.. you are right Alice..i have a confession to make.. i looked down to the pool every week .. waiting for your arrival.. seeing you sunbath ..so i told myself i need to meet you.. " Mark confessed by whispering into my ears.. and kissing my neck at the same time..

Oh god.. i am with a stalker.. i need to get out of this situation. thinking fast.. i pushed back at Mark..he let go the railing.. i took the opportunies to slip away from the balcony..

Me: "ok.. i have seen enough of your nice house.. let me finish the coffee and i will be on my way".. i told Mark..

Mark smiled as nothing happen "Ok.. come to the kitchen.. we can have the coffee there" He turned and lead the way..

Phew.. i told myself.. Alice.. better finished the coffee and left..getting a bit uncomfortable. I dont want to cheat on my husband and my family.. the coffee seems to be clearing my mind..

At the kitchen, i took a seat by the dining table..Mark leaned by the sink .. we started to chat .. Mark being a good talker.. make me open up more.. and start telling him some personal details.. as the conversation start to go toward sex..and i know i am the target he is refering too.. I need to get out now..

Me: " Oh .. Mark i need to be going.. " I put my cup in the sink and started to wash it.. like a proper housewife..

Then i felt hands on my hips pushing me toward the sink rim.. As those hands are holding me tight..I can feel Mark body on my behind and his hardness .. i couldnt move.. and i started to get breathless.. i can feel the heat in my body... then a hand press on my back gently forward.. as i bend over giving myself to my soon to be lover..i closed my eyes.. in my mind..i am sorry Gary.. i betray you and our kids...i am sorry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stay tune for more...:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746)

jay8888
07-10-2013, 10:36 PM
please continue........getting excited

LUPOY
07-10-2013, 10:42 PM
nice one camping for more

francined69
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Camping too!

sane
08-10-2013, 12:04 AM
The correct term should be Stay At Home Mum (SAHM)

coolguy71
08-10-2013, 07:12 AM
From previous...

Then i felt hands on my hips pushing me toward the sink rim.. As those hands are holding me tight..I can feel Mark body on my behind and his hardness .. i couldnt move.. and i started to get breathless.. i can feel the heat in my body... then a hand press on my back gently forward.. as i bend over giving myself to my soon to be lover..i closed my eyes.. in my mind..i am sorry Gary.. i betray you and our kids...i am sorry...

-----------------------------------5th installment------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark then carry me on the dining table .. lying me gently on mine back.. i could have fight him.. but i just let him do whatever he wants.. he pulled my shorts off.. and throw it on the floor.. he place my legs on the chair shoulder.. i covered my eyes with my arm..as i submit to Mark..

Mark: " Wow.. Alice.. i love your panties.. you wear them for me ?".. he asked huskily..

I didnt answered instead i moaned a little as i feel his finger rubbing my pussy over my panties.. i was too ashamed to be appeared as so readable by him.. as if he can see my mind.. i know what will happen to me soon.. i just dont want to admit it...All the moral value i thought i have are being taken away just as my shorts are slipped away..

Mark pushed my panties seat aside to finger my pussy directly..i was so wet.. i can hear the sloppy sound as my pussy folds are pushed apart by his fingers.. i couldn't control myself.. as i turned my head to the side and moaned..i feel so good..

Mark:" Alice you are soaking wet ... and we are only just started only ... " As he licked his fingers which are covered with my love juice...oh.. it was so erotic and kinky.. i can only imagine that tongue on my pussy instead... hmm....

The saliva covered fingers of Mark now are caressing my stomach.. he found my belly button.. and dig around and travel upward.. feeling my rib cages.. oh.. i started to breath hard.. i felt as if Mark is exploring me inch by inch.. and marking it and claiming it.. and my self control are being scrap away inch by inch..

As Mark notice i seems to be willing partner ... he must have other thoughts about me.. He gently lifted me up supporting my back..he got me sit up on the dining table.. i am totally jelly i just lean on his strong arm.. as he picked me up in his arm carry me like a new bride..my head is on his strong chest.. i am his to do at he wish...

Mark:" Hehe..Alice you see ..you have wet my dining table with your pussy.. " I turned and realise the spot i just sat.. got a wet marking shaping like my pussy... oh.. god.. i am so ashamed.. then i blushed..

Me: " you lor... Make me so wet.. still dare to laugh.. " i purred at him.. and mocked trying to hit him..

Just take Mark lean forward.. and french kissed me .. muffling the rest of my words.. as if to suck out the rest of my protest.. i feel his tongue searching inside my mouth.. i can taste his saliva.. he is spitting his saliva into my mouth... oh.. he not only claim my outer body.. he want to claim my inside too.. i feel gloss.. but i dont control myself.. as i just swallow his saliva ..
Mark parted the kiss.. i try to lift my head to retreive the lips.. my eyes are half closed.. i dont want the moment to end..

Mark:"Let go to the bedroom. .. we can continue there.." He walked with me in his arms..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More tonight.. still tune...
This morning a bit rush.. as need to bring kids to sch...wife going for morning swim....:)

feedback.. and up me guys..... cheers

My other thread :

jay8888
08-10-2013, 11:22 AM
please update more............

coolguy71
08-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Hehe.. good things got to wait .... you will long for it more:o

jay8888
08-10-2013, 01:46 PM
wait too long the excitement feel will gone....

Ah hai
08-10-2013, 02:53 PM
camping for more!

studdyme
08-10-2013, 04:01 PM
camping for more!

xiaocheng
08-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Impressive, bro.

Sunshine_apple
08-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Huh, she went swimming again..... what else..... craving for more.... :p

coolguy71
08-10-2013, 07:28 PM
wait too long the excitement feel will gone....

Friend..I got to work...hehe.. got to feed family too..:o

coolguy71
08-10-2013, 10:16 PM
from previous

Mark parted the kiss.. i try to lift my head to retreive the lips.. my eyes are half closed.. i dont want the moment to end..

Mark:"Let go to the bedroom. .. we can continue there.." He walked with me in his arms..

-----------------------------------6th installment------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bedroom..Mark make me stand facing the king size bed.. the bedsheet is silk black... i never slept on a silk cover bed before... while i stand.. i feel hards slipped around my body side.. and started to unbutton my blouse.. and slide my blouse off my shoulder.. i want to turn my head.. but Mark whisper in my ear.. " Dont turn.. i will take care of you.."

Just then i feel my bra clips are unfasten.. hmm.. Mark is so good with woman clothes.. unlike Gary.. he also need two hands to unclip my bra.. oh.. the sudden thought of Gary.. as if an alarm to me.. before i can react.. my bra is slipped from my shoulder dropping on the bed..

Only then i realise i am naked only having the small sexy panties on..standing next to a bed.. Mark is somehow undressed too.. he is totally naked .. i feel him rather than seeing him..as he hug me from behind.. it is then his fingers are around me pinching and rubbing my sensitive nipples.. oh.. this action are turning me on.. i throw my head back leaning on Mark strong chest.. pushing my breasts outward..

Me: " Yeah.. i love my nipple pinched... Yes.. Mark dont stop"...i urged Mark on...

Mark: "i dont intend too... oh..i dont want to let you goo...ever..." He hugged me tight.. arms across my breast.. and a finger in my pussy.. as i turn my head to be kissed.. i am in heaven...then he push me into the bed...although he is not touching me.. i still can feel his fingers in me...

I looked up .. i for the the first time have the full view of Mark body.. he is prefect..and he is here with me...and his cock is so long..so hard.. with the red mushroom hole..oh.. it is too huge.. i dont think it will fit..i guess my eyes show fear..

Mark:" dont worry i will go slow.. it will fit.. god make us fit... just relax..." he assured me.. my body is tensed with anticipation...i breath through my mouth trying to calm myself.. and i just let a weak smile.

Me:" Mark.. please be gentle...you promise.. " i await him to bring me to heaven again...

Then i notice Mark has a strange evil smile.. he is actually drooling.. before i can protested i dont like what i see... he stepped forward.... i felt his cock pushing my wet entrance.. i thought he will stopped to let me get used to his cock.. instead.. he just push his cock straight inside me..

Me: "Oh.. you are hurting me... not so deep... slowly... " i protested.. but he is not listening.. all the pleasanties previous gentleness were all gone.. Mark looked like a different person totally.. like devil process him.. his eyes are filled with lust..i started to feel scare.. but i am powerless to stop or push him..
My legs are on his shoulder.. at the angle i am at his mercy.. like a bear grunting... he is attacking , pounding my unfaithful pussy..so hard so violent..so manly.. i had never been taken so forcefully.. in my 15 years of marriage.. Gary is also so gentle.. but Mark is like an animal..as he pounded me.. i can see saliva drool from his mouth.. like a bulldog.. it is so gross.. But i am moaning and shaking the sensation is too much for me.. i kind of lose it.. i was ashamed to say.. i actually love being fuck and used by Mark... it is like a part of me being ply open by Mark cock... and he owe it the way he want it..

I have lose track of time on how long he keep pounding me and kiss my legs every now and then.. i feel him torning my stocking.. but i dont care.... just pure sexual energy of repeated fucking.. withdrawing till cock tip and pushed in again.. i can feel my inner thigh shaking uncontrolling.. and i sort of black out momentarily.. oh god.. i got an orgasm..it is so intensive and forbidden.. and Mark has given my orgasm so easily. . which i never get from Gary...oh.. you cannot blame me from being hooked to Mark ...

Me:"Mark.. dont stop.. keep fucking my married pussy.. " i dont believe i say that.. i never talk dirty .. and i just did so naturally..sound so right..

Mark:" Yeah.. i know you love this.. i am claiming your pussy mine.. say it"..he commanded..and stopped fucking me suddenly.. "Say it .. or i will stop"
I dont want him to stop... " Mark .. you own my pussy.. i am yours.. now fuck me...please "

Mark got the evil smile again.. "And dont you forget that.. you are mine now..." He continue fucking me... as he pinched my nipples hard.. i feel electric shot from my nipples to my pussy.. i got an orgasm.. He is so animalistic..so rough..so intense..his stamina surprised me..he just keep on going.. the slapping sound of his thigh on my ass getting louder as we are getting more wet by sweat and love juice between us.. now i can feel the pulse of shot from my pussy to my head.. i guess my pussy has been overheated.. but i dont think Mark will care..

All the while he fuck me.. he keep telling me how slutty i was.. how he own me.. how my pussy love his cock.. it is like hypnotic effect.. my brain registered and except it.. i feel like brainwash.. maybe i got too much orgasm.. till my body completely surrendered to Mark demand.. i couldn't fight back...the phase.. "I own you now" ringed in my mind as Mark keep fucking me.. my legs started to feel numb being upward all this while.. but i could'nt tell Mark.. as i am scare to make him angry...

Then i feel Mark tensed .. and he growled .. i think he is going to cum.. only then i realise he has been fucking me raw.. i try to stop Mark from cumming inside me..

Me:"Markk... please dont cum in me.. i might pregnant....".. i pleaded to him..

Mark:" your pussy is mine.. and i will cum inside everytime.. you hear!!" i nodded and make note to start take pills... just then i feel he shot his sperm into my pussy.. and he pull out half way.. and shot all over my breasts and body..

Mark :" Alice.. you are completely mine now.. i have marked you with my cum".. he say as he spread his cum all over my body and face... and he hugged me tight.. oh .. it is so sticky..and kinky...

Then he turn and lie next to me in the bed eyes closed..breathing hard.. his cock is still hard..i turned to my side my head is near to his cock.. my hands circle around his cock.. and move up and down.. pulling back his foreskin.. exposing the red head.. i can smell myself on him.. the smell is so intoxicant.. i opened my mouth.. and take his cock .. trying to relax my throat as i try to deep throat his cock like those porn i see secretly.. i gagged a few time.. but i still to get used to it.. i started to move up and down on his cock...

Mark:" Wow.. you are good.. i love it.. " he reached and pinched my nipples ... i got fire up as i blow him more harder.. then without worrying.. Mark cum.. i try to take his cock out .. but he hold my head down.. and i feel his cum shot into my throat.. all i can do are to swallow them...

After that Mark just lie on the bed.. I got up taking some napkins to cover my pussy so the cum will not flow to the bed.. messing my lover bed..with the napkins over my pussy i go to the bedroom's washroom . In the washroom i throw away the napkins into the toilet.. and turn on the shower and soap my body to remove the cum ... i looked at the mirror looking for tell tale sign on our sex play.. i only see my nipples more redden by repeated pinching by Mark.. hmm lucky..

Afte washed up .. i returned to the bedroom.. i find my clothes on the bed.. minus my panties.. Mark is sitting on the bed still naked and i can see the cum glistening on his chest...it is so sexy..

Me:Where is my panties? ".. i asked..

Mark showed me.. he has my panties between his fingers and smelling it.. like a drug.. hmm.. i dont think he will let me have it backk... so forget it..

As i put on my clothes .. i realise my stockings didnt survived the ordeal.. it is torn.. so i remove it and throw into the dustbin...i feel notti without my panties.. i more worry Mark cum flow out of my pussy when i walk outside.. but nothing i can do now..

We didnt talk as we walked to the living room.. to the main door.. then he turned and kissed me passionately and hard.. i am again lost in his kiss.. we intertwineed.. i dont care about the cum on his chest.. we just hugged tight.. and kissed..

Then the words from my lips were " Can i see you again?"...

"Dont go to swim next time.. just come up here" he commanded me.. and i intended to obey..I pick up my bag.. and left the apartment lift...

I reach the gate.. and smiled at the guard.. he nodded knowingly...

Guard: "See you again soon "..he smiled... i got a shivered by his comment..

But what can i do .. i am addicted to Mark.. and i dont see myself able to get out of this affair soon...

As i walked into the late morning sun.. guilt start to sink in .. I closed my eyes.. to recompose myself.. i remind myself ...i am a happily married woman and wonderful kids.. i need to forget Mark ... and pull myself together.. but i have just had the most wonderful sex in a long time.. i couldnt help but moaned aloud.. as i try to fight my internal feeling...do i want to continue walk down a degrading double life style..or return to my normal boring lifestyle?? As i walked onward home.. i can feel Mark sperm moisturing my pussy lips.. flowing out ...and Mark commands echo in my mind.. it is so clear as if we are fucking ....

Oh.. i am so confused... please help me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

machate
08-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Camping for more,, pls don' t take too long to update:)

shimmer57
10-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Camping for more... Awaiting for next update... :)

somdej
10-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Great Story. More updates soon.

coolguy71
10-10-2013, 09:49 PM
hi readers .. strangely i got trouble posting long reply.. system got hanged.. the last time i use my mobile to post ... dont want to disappoint reader..

Anyway i am thinking a new story line.. as cheating wife or cuckold theme might not go well in our society.. so thinking to restructure my story..

Dont you reader agree??.. just leave me some comment..

if you read the link here you will understand what i mean.

Story from literotica.. (http://www.literotica.com/s/the-one-less-traveled-by-ch-01)

GrieGzEters
11-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi TS, hope you can continue your current thread. I am sure lots of bros here are waiting for your next update. Its hard to please everyone to what kind of storyline they wanna read here. So instead of racking your brain for a new storyline, why not concentrate on the current one and make it a classic for those who loves reading it...

bonskin
11-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi TS, hope you can continue your current thread. I am sure lots of bros here are waiting for your next update. Its hard to please everyone to what kind of storyline they wanna read here. So instead of racking your brain for a new storyline, why not concentrate on the current one and make it a classic for those who loves reading it...

Agree with u bro.
Hope TS will continue.

francined69
11-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Yes TS pls continue!

coolguy71
12-10-2013, 07:17 PM
First of all , my thanks to my reader comments..

Truthly.. i guess some of you might have senses.. i actually has intended to end the story.. as it do generate some negative feeling among readers..
Maybe my story is too close to real life.. we can relate to .. thus too close to comfort..
Dear readers.. just to assure.. my family are okay.. my wife do go for swim ..but not like Alice...hehe.. i am just being notti to stir your imagination..
So do enjoy my installment.. and remember to 'up my rating'... and do comment.. :)

--------------------------7th installment-------------------------------------

I blame it on my sexual need something Gary couldn't fulfilled me.. Gary is a dear.. but his performance in bed is average .. he is not the aggressive type in sex .. so gentle .. and i love him dearly.. i need more roung sex .. dominant type.. to be forced.. it is a tattoo in my society.. but the more forbidden.. i love it.. Gary will not do it he feel he will hurt me.. as result i need alternative.. but Gary and kids must not know.. must be kept in dark for my double live and needs... i will not want to lose them.

i have try to fight the urge.. i try all means.. gardening.. parent support.. music.. even religion.. but i seems to be a magnet to men and women sexual advances.. they tend to make me lose myself...i couldn't resist temptation.. my mind is weak over my body.. and my body always betray me...

Living a double lives can take toll on a person.. mentally and physically.. my life turned to be shroud of secrecy ,deceit and lies.. Every lie would lead to another lie until it is naturally to me.. And the trust of my Gary in me make it easy..he never question my lies.. he just take it.. or did he?.. as a result i got more ignorant and snap on him often.. i feel bad doing it but it is a way i protect myself and my double lives.. Gary always let me have my way... i guess i take for granted ..

After every rumble in my lover arm.. i will be feel a pint of guilt.. it is this guilt that keep me on guard.. to be have a clear line between my family and my extra activities.. i have been able to clearly separate them till recently....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

coolguy71
12-10-2013, 09:51 PM
From previous :

..... a clear line between my family and my extra activities.. i have been able to clearly separate them till recently....

------------------------------------8th installment-------------------------------------------
My so-call swim trip got more often over the weeks.. i even got Gary to drop me off at the club on his way to office on some of the trip.. Gary always kissed my cheek before dropping me.. and i as a good wife.. will tell him to be home early.. He will smiled and drive off.. I will always stand by the roadside to see him off waving .. actually i am making sure he left.. before i walked to lover apartment just across the street..

By then the morning sun has already set in.. i will take the lift up to Mark apartment and let myself in.. Yes.. Mark has given me a apartment card key.. i disguised it as a MRT card in my purse.. so i can come and go as if i am a resident in the condo..

After i got into Mark apartment it is still dark.. other than some daylight peaking through the curtain ...by the door way Mark has set an corner especially for me..so i could set down my bag ..strip off my clothing .. till i am naked.. it is an arrangement between Mark and me.. that i will be his woman after i enter his apartment.. I feel uncomfortable initially as i am like a sex slave .. but after a few time.. Mark convinced me .. it is just the best for us.. as it is only SEX..

Soon i gotten used to this arrangment.. and today here i am again naked and my body shivered with anticipation . I will enter Mark bedroom in the dark.. remove the bedcover from his body.. Mark always sleep on his back.. waiting for me.. i will take his semi-hard cock in my mouth and start sucking .. as my hand stroke up and down..Mark will then touch my body.. to indicate he is awake.. but we didnt exchange a word.. i am here to do my duty to my lover... my Master..

After i feel his cock is hard enough and wet with my saliva.. i will mount facing Mark.. Mark favourite position.. as i will be doing all the work.. and he got to pinch my nipples.. feeling my breasts... in the morning light peaking the curtains.. i will start bouncing up and down on his sculpted body..i feel so exposed and erotic to see our body moving in the shadows.. i can only hear our body snapping ..and moaning from our fucking.. Mark has a good stamina.. he is able to withhold his cumming.. after my orgasm.. he will hold my body and fuck me senseless till my orgasm.. and then cum inside my pussy.... it is during one of these session he got me agree to be naked whenever in his presence.. as i coud'nt think straight.. all i want were to throughly fucked..he will pull out till his head and stop his pounding.. and ask me to agree.. i am beyond reason.. i agree to anything then.. then he will continue fulfilled my body needs..

This morning as after i plant myself over Mark cock.. Mark started to take control.. he started to fuck me instead of me doing the work..soon i am moaning as my orgasm start to build up.. Mark pinch my nipple harder.. oh.. i feel electric shot from my nipple to my pussy.. i nearly pass out.. i lie on Mark chest as i got no control over my body.. it is so weak.. then i felt being row over.. i found myself back on the bed.. and Mark is now on top... pounding me..

Mark:" Alice.. you are such a good fuck.. your pussy feel make to suit my cock... you agree?" As he continue he fucking non-stop..

Me: " Mark.. you know you own my pussy already.. claim me... ohhh.... " I agree with my eyes closed..

Mark:" No .. you are not mine completely.. yet.. i got your body..your pussy.. but not your mind.. " What is he talking about... i try to think.. but i am gone beyond thinking... sex can be worse than drug..

Then Mark stopped his pounding.. instead he just has the cock head inside the labia rubbing... i am out of mind..

Me: " What you mean ?" As i try to pull Mark inside me with my legs around his waist... but Mark is too strong.. he is in control..

Mark:" you are still wearing your wedding ring.. i want you to take it off when you are with me... i dont want anything out mine on you ... you agree? " Mark demanded..

Actually i hope Mark will not notice this little details.. i always wear my wedding ring when i am naked in Mark place... it is as a reminder i still have my family to return too... even how wrong i am.. i still have a part to hold on too..

Me :" But.. what it matter... you are already has my body and you r always in my mind.. and i come to you so often.. ..." I started to explain to reason with Mark..

But Mark cut me off firmly : " Alice.. listen i only say this once... I want you completely.. whenever you are here or with me.. i want you only to think of me.. i dont want you to think of your family or your husband.. if you dont agree.. today will be our last fuck.. " He concluded waiting for my response...all the while he is cruelly stroking my pussy.. this standoff has an effect on me.. i feel i start to orgasm again.. but Mark is not letting me to cum... ohh.. hh......

Me:" Mark dont torture me... i need to cum... we can talk later... please fuck me.. i need you
".. i am going out of my mind.. and he is holding the key..

Mark has his evil smile again.. i saw it.. and it scare me...

Mark:" No .. Alice.. answer me now.. you know the consequences for disobey me.. .. say IT "He commanded me, his face is so close to me.. i can smell his breath...his body odor.. it is so overhelming..

Me:" Ok ok...oh...... Mark... you own me completely.. i will remove my wedding ring whenever i am with you ... and i will not think of my family ..." I sobbed as i admit defeat.

Mark: " Not just your family.. especially Gary.. your useless husband ... Say IT " Just as he pounded my pussy once.. i ached my back ...as if he just took my last resistance away..

Me:".. especially Gary.. my useless husband ....." Oh Gary i am so sorry....i thought to myself..

Before i can think more... Mark laughed.. it is so evil.. as he is as if claiming his win.. he renew his pounding on my pussy.. it is so rough.. so animalistic.. and raw... the worse is i am enjoying it...

Me:" ahh...ahh.. ahh.. Mark.. it is so good... more more...deeper...." I moaned senselessly..swing my head side to side...

Then Mark groaned loud.. his finally thrust is so deep and hard.. i got push up to the bed headboard.. i feel his seed shot and flood my womb.. and he keep shooting...i was so filled.. ohh.. it is so good..

Mark pulled his soften cock out of my pussy.. his cum followed as well..creating a pool of my love juice and cum on his bed.. i dont care as i couidn't move a muscle.. as if Mark has drain my strength completely.. in fact Mark has drain my last will strength..

As usual.. Mark will go to bathroom.. and i will follow him in.. and wash his body for him.. preparing him for his office.. I feel like his wife.. i never do that even for my husband.. but i am doing it for Mark... Mark has really claim me for his own.. only i didnt' know it myself.. subconsciously .. i am more like a wife to Mark then to my husband..

As i dress Mark in his suit and ties.. i can feel his hard muscle which i grow so accustom too by now.. i help him to dress fully.. Mark looked so different from just moment ago he is naked.. Now he is a man in power..

Mark smiled at the mirror as he adjusted his tie.. i stood behind him still naked..my body still covered with the layer of sweat and cum juice between my legs..i am so submissive..

Mark:" I want to go to your house...Alice.. you arrange it. "He say smiling..

Me:" Uhh??.. cannot.. my family.. my neighbours will know;.....how to explain.. what you want to do there?... we have place here..." I stammered and very confused ...wtf ....he is crazy..

Mark:" You forget.. what you promise me?.. you are mine.. What i want do to do ?..haha... i tell you.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed ...." Mark looked into my eyes from the mirror.. he can see i was scare..

Thinking fast to get out of this.. i continue to stroke his chest from behind..
Me: " oh.. we can go now.. no one is home now.. " i feel so smart.. relief i think a solution and not involving my family..

But Mark has other idea.. it is so evil .. Mark :"No.. i want to fuck you on your marital bed with your family in the house... i will give you a week to think and arrange.. till then we will not meet or fuck.. the next time we fuck will be on your house bed "He laughed.. as he walked out of the bed..

I was shocked... how to do that.. how .. i could just forget about Mark.. and pretend nothing happen.. but the thought of losing Mark cock is not an option ... i lowered my head and sobbed.. my tears dripped onto my nipples.. wetting them..

Just then .. a shadow in front of me.. i looked up ..it is Mark.. His smile and looks is just like the first time i see him.. so gentle.. so different like a moment ago.. he lifted my chin..

Mark:" i know you will think a way.. i will be waiting.. for you Alice..dont disapoointed me...." He gathered his briefcase and left the apartment..

The apartment is so silent now.. the echo of our fucking sound still ring in my mind.. i still can smell our steamy sex in the air... i stood up and start to clean up Mark apartment.. yes.. one of my role is clean up Mark apartment.. and even do his laundry..

As i am thinking i idling going thru Mark laundry.. i found Mark underwear.. i bring it to my nose and smell.. the odour of Mark manly smell filled my nose..as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

studdyme
12-10-2013, 10:24 PM
camping for more!

DDAMn
12-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Wah the tension builds up.

LovePotion
12-10-2013, 11:52 PM
sweeeee i like this topic.... :)

coolguy71
14-10-2013, 12:20 AM
From previous:

.as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

---------------------------------9th installment--------------------------------------

As usual by noon time i will be picking my kids from school.. today i am so preoccupied by Mark demand that is didnt notice the traffic light still still red.. i start to close the road.. I was startled by the horning of the pasting , that i frozed on the spot.. luckily a hand reach my arm and pull me back to the pacement.. i was saved by the stranger.. i nearly cried out as i might lose my life over Mark demand.. it is so stupid..

Stranger: " Hi hi.. are you okay?.. be careful you know.." The stranger is a woman.

Me: " oh .. thank you.. i must have too much on my mind.. I am Alice... You looked familiar.." i try to recall...

Stranger: "Aiyoh.. I am Eric Mummy...Jenny..... my boy and yours are same class.." Jenny smiled sweetly.. she is dressed in t-shirt and shorts just like me... we are SAHM.

The traffic man light turned green.. Jenny still holding my arm pull me across the street toward the school gate.. i was still a bit shunned by the near miss.. so i just let her lead..

Jenny: "Alice.. your kids to extra classes you know.... you didnt bring food?" Jenny must have notice ...my hands are empty

Oh Shit.. i then realise today my kids have extra classes.. how can i forget?.. my regular morning affair with Mark has really make me overlook things which i never forget.. especially for my kids.. oh.. what have become of me..??.. i feel so cheap ..so guilty..

Me:" oh.. oh.. i forget... " I started to panick...

Jenny :"Hi hi.. Alice relax... we can buy from school canteen.." She is so decisive unlike me..

But i know school rules forbid parents enter the school gate.. they got volunteer guarding the gate... as i was thinking how to go into the school..

Jenny has already approached the volunteer.. we called him Uncle Jim.
i never talked to him.. but i notice he alway looked at me strangely..

I can see Jenny must be very friendly with him.. as they talked and Jenny kept touching his arm.. his hand is not idle too.. it is behind Jenny buttock.. i can see he is stroking her buttock with his middle finger... i looked away ...
but just then Jenny pointed at me.. and Uncle Jim nodded... she called me over..

Jenny:" Alice.. come over.. meet Uncle Jim.. " Jenny has the odd smile when she say that..

Me: " Hi .. Uncle Jim.. nice to meet you..." i extend my hand for a handshake.. Uncle Jim just cover my hand in his big paw...i try to retreive my hand.. but he just hold on to mine.. i feel his finger is rubbing my palm.. as he smiled lustfully at me..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim allow us to enter the school compound.... come let go .." she skipped past the gate.. i finally escape from Uncle Jim palm rubbing.. i feel violated by him.. yet turn on.. i turned and nodded at Uncle Jim with a weak smile.. as i follow Jenny into the school...

With Jenny help.. i manage to settle my kids meal without any other problem.. after a noisy meal all the kids returned back to the extra class.. and the school canteen is now quiet down..

Only then.. i got the chance to thanks Jenny...

Me: " Jenny.. you have been a great help.. saving me from car.. get me into school .. settle my kids meals.. how could i thank you?".. i asked holding Jenny hands.. i am so grateful.. she is like my savoir...

Jenny:" Alice dont thanks me so fast.. by getting you in.. i promise Uncle Jim.. something... " She looked at my eyes.. i looked confused..

Me: " What you promise?.." I asked..unsure what to expect..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim want to have a go with you.... " She say as if it is normal thing to do..

Me: " What??.. Uncle Jim want to fuck me??.. and you agree for me??"....oh no ...not sex again.. i have not settle Mark.. now Uncle
Jim??!!..furthermore..he is old and fat.. unlike Mark.. young and muscular... i put my head in my hands and sobbed...

Jenny: "Sorry.. if not your kids will be hungry now.. just think it as a service...." She try to comfort me and patted my shoulder as i sobbed...

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..

Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Reader you might notice this story is mix and link to my other 'Story of housewife adventure'... hope you enjoy it... :D

My other thread :

coolguy71
14-10-2013, 12:30 AM
From previous :

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..
Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...

-----------------------------------10th arrangement ----------------------------------------------

Jenny:" wow.. you really will do anything for your kids.. you are a great mum.. ok.. i will call Uncle Jim now.. you wait.. i will take care of everything.." Jenny assured me .. as she took her cellphone and called Uncle Jim.. after a brief exchange.. she sat back next to me..

Jenny:"i know you dont want to have a long session with Uncle Jim.. so i argued we only have time now.. before our kids came out from class...so he agree to have it now" Jenny sounded so logical and planned everything.. i feel it is best too i dont want to have too long with Uncle Jim too..

Jenny continue :" I will drive my car over now.. Uncle Jim agree to meet us at a MSCP ... "

Me:" What you want me to do it in the public? ... what if we got caught??.. " i started to panic ... this is too much for me.. i couldn't think straight..

Jenny:" Dont worry.. this MSCP top floor will be deserted.. ok.. dont worry .. wait me at the gate in 5 minutes.." With that she is gone.. before i can say anything..

I bite my shivering lips.. just one time.. this is for my kids.. i try to assured myself...as i walked toward the gates..

In a few minutes.. a nissan March pull up by the gate.. and Jenny called me.. "Alice..come on.. we need to come back soon.. " I just walked to the passenger seat in a trance...then i closed my eyes.. it is too confusing for me...

As we pull out of the school.. jenny drive fast toward the so-call deserted MSCP.. then i feel a hand touch my thigh...i open my eyes.. and see Jenny hand on my thigh.. and stroking up and down...

Me:" Jenny... what you doing? ".. i say but i didn't stop her as it is feeling so good.. a female hands are so soft unlike guys hands.. they grope... female caress...i care of like it...

Jenny:" Just trying to get you relax ... dont worry... we will be there soon "...as she turned into a MSCP.. .. i realise why it is deserted.. as it is not open for use yet.. after a few turns up the MSCP.. we were at the top floor.. it is deserted.. only a old van parked at the far corner..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim van .." she nodded at the van...

Me: " oh.. what am i supposed to do? " i just want to get it over with..

Jenny:" i will park next to the van.. and wait for you.. dont worry i am here..you just fuck him.. then return .. we go ...ok.. relax..". She patted my thigh again.. this time close to my pussy... oh...

I got out of the car.. i saw Uncle Jim by his van.. i walked to him.. i looked at the floor.. not able to look at his eyes directly..

Jenny parked her car next to the van.. and i heard she got out ...but i didn't looked back.. i just want to finish this fast.. she can watch if she want..

Me: " Uncle Jim.. i am here.. let this be only once.. ok.." i say hopefully..

Uncle Jim just pull me over and hugged me tight.. as he say to my ear :" You will like this.. " i just drop my head.. admitting defect.. UJ sensing victory..as he started to lift my t-shirt over my head.. he then throw my t-shirt to the top of Jenny car.. I didnt resist him..i can see in his lustful eyes.. he is drinkng my naked form before him..

Me: " We need to get back to school soon.. please be fast " I stammered.. as UJ pushed me up against Jenny car as he leaned in.. he is so strong.. i feel so helpless...

UJ pushed my bra upward ..freeing my heaving breast.. as he pinched one of my nipple while he licked the other one..working around my breast till my nipple stood erect and hard.. my nipples being my most sensitive spot has cause me to a losing battle in attempt not to response to UJ attack.. i heard a moan.. only realising it is actually coming from my mouth...i gripped UJ head as i want him to suck my nipples hard.. i want to feel pain by his biting on my nipples...ohh.....

UJ has somehow loosen my shorts buttons.. when he bite my nipple i arched my buttock away from the car.. resulting my shorts dropped and bundle on the floor at my legs.. UJ expertly push my panties down as well ..he lifted one of my legs to remove my shorts and panties.. the same time UJ has two of his fingers in my pussy...

By then i am lost in my own lust.. as i lean against the car.. with my breasts exposed ..and UJ is now licking my pussy and sucking my clit ... it is so good... i must be so wet.. i feel so slippery on my pussy that UJ seems to miss his target.. frustrated.. i got hold of his head and smashed my pussy onto his face... as i throw my head on the top of car.. feeling my orgasm building up.. then UJ struggled to get up..haha.. he must have a bad knee... and he is breathless too...serve him right..

UJ:" wow.. you try to drown me with your cum juice??... you are so wet... now i will fuck you " As he turned me over ..he spend me like police spot check position... I willingly repositioned and my arm spend over the top of Jenny car.. and my legs spend wide waiting for him to enter....just as i feel UJ cock ease into me.

UJ cock is not as thick as Mark.. so i dont feel much pain.. but it is still filling ..i can feel UJ cock slided in and out of my pussy..as he fuck me like a slut.. he groped my breast hard at the same time.. increasing the pain.. i feel so taken.. and dirty.. but i love it.. i love these rough sex..

ME: "UJ.. come on fuck me hard... dont stop.. i need it hard ... " i panted and demand as UJ fucked me like s slut..

But UJ being an older man..he dont last long.. just a few minutes of hard pounding..i can feel him cumming..the last thrust.. Uj ploughed deep into me ..he nearly push me up the top of car as he release his seed inside me.. and he groan with satisfaction..kissing my neck and my ear.. though i am still recovering from the pounding.. but his kiss make my shiver on my spine.. it is so gross.. he used his tongue to lick me not kiss... just like a dog... ohh.. it is so degrading...

Then UJ pulled back breathing hard.. leaning on his van.. i slide down the car as my legs are too weak...just then Jenny came over and hold me by my arm pits.. she opened the car passenger side and place me inside.. she throw my t-shirt , my shorts and panties on my lap.. as she got into the driver seat.. and started the car.. to drive off..

I turned my head.. i see UJ waving good bye by his van as he is smoking.. he got a satisfying grin on his face.. I hope this is only one time... but i doubt so deep down..

Jenny past me some wet tissue to wrap the sweat from my breast.. as i mouthed thank you to her as i wrap over my sensitive nipples.. they were redden mark by UJ teeth .... i need to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning...as i close my eyes try to control myself.. i feel a hand pinching my nipples.. i open my eyes.. who else it is Jenny again.. she knead my nipple.. as she steer with the other hand... it feel so good.. but we are reaching groundfloor soon.. i need to slip on my t-shirt..but i want Jenny to knead my nipple.. so i unhook my bra and take it off before i slip on my t-shirt.. so Jenny hand can be inside my t-shirt... i feel so notti..

Jenny:" Wow you are so wild there.. did you know how loudly you moan?.. it echo in the MSCP... " as she now slip her hand down to my pussy.. a bit of UJ cum is flowing out.. i reach for the tissue.. but Jenny instead slide her finger over and into my pussy.. and gather Uj cum between her fingers.. and pushed them into my mouth before i can react.. the cum is sticky.. and smell fishy.. it is gross... i mumbled in protest...but i just lick her fingers clean.. when she slipped her finger out of my mouth.. they are covered with my saliva..

Jenny:" this is to seal our sisterhood.. "as she slide her finger into her own mouth..she smiled sideway at me...

jenny:" Yes.. you should know i am a bi-sexual.. i like men and woman ...just fate we meet .. and i am glad...you ok?" she waited my answer..

Me:" jenny ..thank you.. yeah.. i kind of like your female touch.. maybe you can teach me more.... " I say shyly.. touching Jenny arm.. in acknowledge i expect her sisterhood..

Jenny:" Alice .. you are my sister.. dont worry anything we will help each other ok? " as she took my fingers and kissed them.. before letting go...

Jenny:" Although i love to see fresh fuck pussy.. but we are nearing sch now.. you might want to dresss up.. " she smiled pointing at my wet cum covered pussy.. oh.. shit.. i forget.. i blushed redly as i try to wear my panties and shorts together...

Jenny just laughed by my action... " on Alice... you are so cute..." she kissed my cheek.. as she pull over by the school gate...

I looked out of the window.. i can see my kids and Eric waiting.. then they suddenly saw us.. they run to Jenny car.. talking non-stop.. as this is the first time they get to go home in car.. they are so excited...imagine 4 kids talking together.. it is very noisy..

Then i remember Mark demand... maybe Jenny can help....

Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

gloryglory
14-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Keep it cumming,everything is there,sadoism,machoism,lesbian,sex confuse,exibitionist,sex starved,CIM,COB,elder ppl,i think later threesome etc......cool man.I love it..the best...

Ravenzou
14-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Good story TS. Please update soon. Upz !!

coolguy71
14-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Hi.. reader..your comment r the fuel to our crave to write more.. so thank you and do rate me if u like my story..

just a note.. our other dark fantasy will include blackmail,orgy,maybe interracial. . Hehe I will make it up as we go along..:D...90% sexual happen r friction..the event linking them r real life from my own .. enjoy.. bros abd sisters...:p

Cracky
14-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Niceeee story..... Dont stop

Camel
14-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Waiting for more :D

fedomme
14-10-2013, 03:44 PM
camping too, nice story support

Kingpin69
15-10-2013, 06:16 AM
Great story, keep it cumming.

guysbig
15-10-2013, 09:49 AM
When cumming? I itchy liao le

coolguy71
16-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Hi reader I will try to post more soon..

My kids r doing SA2 soon need to study with them as wife is usual out with friend till late night.

But do keep post your comment... love them:D

tuikboo
16-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Ts anymore story from your wife outing with friend till late night?

coolguy71
16-10-2013, 10:55 PM
from previous:
Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

----------------------------------11th installment------------------------------------------
Although we live in the same apartment block , but we never met .. till today. Jenny has invited us to her place .. i got no objection.. and children are even happier.. as it is playtime.. I realise she just live a few units on top of mine.. as soon as the children enter her place.. they ran to Eric playroom ..Eric excitedly show them his toys.. we adults were being ignored..

Jenny then tap my shoulder... "Alice.. we can leave them here.. let us go to your place.. where we can talk your problem.. " She reminded me.. I turn to look at my kids.. they seems happy playing..

"Kids.. Aunt Jenny and mummy will go out for a while ok ..be good "...I feel better to inform them.

"Ok.." Children answered in union...

Jenny seems impatient to get me out of her place.. she pull me by my arm out of the door an d locked the gate... as we waited for the arrival of lift down to my unit.... i feel Jenny behind me..her arm is around my waist.. caressing up and down my waist.. I turned to her on the side.. she stepped close to kiss my lips.. it is so soft.. i feel a shiver on my spine ..imagining what we will do when we are alone moment later.

When the lift arrived..we enter and i press my floor.. all these time Jenny is holding me close.. as if worry i would run away.. her hands are roaming and feeling me all over.. oh.. it is feeling so good.. so unlike men rough touch.
Finally we reached my floor.. i unlocked the main door and invited Jenny to enter.. she brushed past me by pressing me against the door.. as she squeezed my breasts as she past me.. i closed my eyes and bite my lips as i feel electric flow thru my body.. I quickly closed and locked the main door.

Jenny was wondering around my units.. looking at this and that.. I was exhausted after the long day.. not forgetting my morning torrid with Mark.. and afternoon quckie with UJ.. as i sat down i closed my eyes for a moment.. to think what had happen to me..am i such a slut? why couldn't i control myself when come to sex.. i feel so guilty ... i have betray Gary again and again.. And yet here i am going to discuss with Jenny on ways to meet Mark demand ... Mark want to take me on my marital bed.. and i am actually looking forward to that.. oh.. god i am so sin.. as i sobbed..

Then i feel Jenny was sitting on the sofa. next to me...i turned my head to her.. she is looking at me.. waiting..smiling... clinging her long legs under her.. popping her head next to me..

Jenny:" Hi pretty.. why the sad face?.. tell me.. maybe i can help "She say earnestly as she fingered away a rolling tears from my cheek...as she caress my cheek..smiling..

The moment.. i feel so close to her.. so soothing.. and feel i can trust her completely.. one of fault of me too trusting of people.. and i always for taken advantage.. anyway over my sobbing..i told Jenny everything about Mark.. and his latest demand.. after i poured out my inner soul ..i feel so much better.. as it has bottle up in me .... Jenny has been listening closely to my tale.. she only interrupt me with some question.. her eyes has been looking straight into mine ..as if to check my soul if i am telling the truth.. by the time i finished.. Jenny has shifted herself to sit even closer to me.. our thighs are touching.. i love the feeling of our bare silky thigh touching.. Jenny has her arm around my shoulder and tilted my head toward her ...enjoying the feeling..

Me:" Jenny what should i do?... " i asked quietly

Jenny:".. well you could cut ties with Mark.. but i think you will not.. right? " She know what i am thinking.. and yet she want me to say it.. admitting myself..

Me:" You are right.. i couldn't bare losing Mark.. he make me feel so good... oh please help me Jenny.... " i pleaded..admitting my darkest soul desire...

Jenny:" Alice.. i believe if we don't involved your husband would be easier... what is his name by the way? "..

Me:" Gary.. but Mark say family.. " i stammered...

Jenny:" Aiyah.. Mark just want to fuck you on your marital bed...and family is just to demonstrate how much control he has on you.... he want you to submit to him.. he is come first over your family... " Jenny reasoned for me.. and it sounded right..

Me:"oh Jenny.. I am so glad you're here..you help me to see more clearly now.." i placed my legs on Jenny's knee .. I planted a small kiss on Jenny cheek for thanks.. instead Jenny turned her head to make our lips meet.. though i am shocked.. but i closed my eyes and let things flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

coolguy71
18-10-2013, 12:01 AM
From Previous

instead Jenny turned her head to make our lips meet.. though i am shocked.. but i closed my eyes and let things flow.

---------------------------------12th installment---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While we kissed.. we sucked on each other tongue.. I feel Jenny took my hand from her knee up her thigh to her pussy.. I shivers.. but didnt pull back my hand.. I raise my other hands to cup Jenny cheek..and i traced Jenny Jaw.. neck.. collar-bone..finally cupping one of her firm breasts.. it is so natural. I want to do more.. so i straighten myself and remove my t-shirt.. and i cross my leg around Jenny body..

Jenny looked at my with an approving smile.. as i am taking the lead.. showing i am the willing partner.. with my t-shirt off.. my breasts are into of her face.. Jenny lower her head and bite on my bra cloth.. taking my nipples ...oh god i didnt expect this... I moaned and grab Jenny head pushing her harder on to my breast...i need more..I feel Jenny expertly unclip my bra as she continue pulling on my nipples.. she is driving me senseless....i throw my head back and give a animalist moan... Jenny know i got sensitive nipples.. she keept sucking and bite back and fro between my nipples.. till my nipples are sore and red with her bites... i looked at her with my glassy eyes.. when i return to my senses.. i throw my self on to her.. causing Jenny to fall on her back.. with me on top of her...

I pull her t-shirt off in one mighty pull ... i can hear something tear.. but i dont care...this action has pulled Jenny bra upwards too.. exposing her firm breasts and brown nipples.. it is so inviting..i start to return her favour... i squeeze her breasts hard.. she moan in pain.. as i pinch her nipples too.. rowing them between my finger...as if to fine tune Jenny sex...her moaning were like music to my ear...so delightful..

Just then i sneaked my hand into Jenny shorts..she raise her lower body as a signal for me to remove it for her.. i pulled her shorts and panties off together.. i can smell the sex aroma from her pussy.. she is already wet..

Me:" Jenny ... you are so wet... it is soaking... " i rubb across her pussy..

Jenny:" Yeah.. i am wet cause of you... i never want someone so much... " Jenny say breathlessly...

i traced her pussy lips with one finger.. and i inserts one finger into her wet pussy... Jenny arch her back trying to get more of my finger as i insert the second finger..slowly moving in and out.. Jenny hands came to pull my hand deeper.. i slapped her hands away.. as i want to make her come for me ... by me... i pulled her clits as well... and i finger fuck her pussy.. then i feel her thigh vibrated.. she suddenly pull me on her body and our breasts mashed together.. it feel so nice... they are so soft.. i lower my head to kiss her mouth just as she orgasm.. i muffled her scream.. as she jerk violently.. but i hold on ... and my fingers still moving in and out continuously.. now my hand is dripping wet till my wrist with Jenny love juice...

i got up smiling at Jenny... licking my hand... tasting Jenny juice..

Jenny:" oh i need that.. thanks.. now let me do you ... lie down dear... " she got up a bit shaky on her foot...

I removed my shorts and panties too before i lie down.. waiting... Jenny parted my legs.. with her talented tongue.. she kissed my inner thight..and sneak afew quick lick on my pussy.. building up the pleasure.. then she insert her tongue deep into my pussy.. as her finger rub my clits... i shivered.. and moan.. i want to help her.. but she followed my action previous by pinning my hands to my body side... resisting my move.. i was twisting and purring wit pleasure.

Jenny:" No touching.. your pussy are mine now.. " as she pinched my clits between her teeth... oh.. it is so good... just then she buried her tongue deeper .. and lick even faster.. oh.. i could'nt stand it anymore.. i let out a loud throaty moan.. i dont care if my neighbours can hear.. Jenny then kissed my mouth.. sharing my love juice with me.. i can taste myself and smell myself on Jenny face...

Jenny lie down by my breasts.. and we breath hard.. from our orgasm... it is so intensive.. we still can feel our body shivering from the aftermist...as jenny is idling rubbing my nipples..she say..

Jenny:" Alice.. do Gary go oversea this few week?"...

Me:" Oh.. yes.. he is going to USA later this week.. why?".. i asked..

Jenny laughed "Silly girl.. dont you think we should use this chance to meet Mark demand?".. she say pinching my sensitive nipple harder..

Me:" ouch...oi.. pain lah.. what you mean ?".. i am slow especially after sex..maybe not enough blood to brain...

Jenny:" aiyoh you.. Gary not around..you can have Mark fucking you on your marital bed... I can help you settle your kids.. .. if you want.. "She suggested..

Me:" You would help me?... oh thank you.. you have no idea how relief i am ...i worry i would lose Mark..." I was so happy... i want to tell Mark the good news..i can imagine his thick cock in my pussy now... oh i feel so slutty... i could'nt help it.. my body have control my mind...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

xAuronx
18-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Keep up the good work bro!

D.Keys_SG
19-10-2013, 07:03 AM
H.L.A!!! H.L.A!!!!

Nice one TS!!!

coolguy71
19-10-2013, 12:59 PM
H.L.A!!! H.L.A!!!!

Nice one TS!!!

What is H.L.A?..:D

Ah hai
19-10-2013, 05:33 PM
nice story, keep it coming!

D.Keys_SG
19-10-2013, 09:46 PM
What is H.L.A?..:D

Hot Lesbian Action!!!

MrStyleKing
19-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Support support this story pls!! :)

coolguy71
20-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Haha... learning new phase everyday...10q

kougaiji
21-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Nice story bro...but i hav a qn. Is your previous story and this story linked? It does make sense if it does...

Ilovetosex
21-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Camping too...

coolguy71
21-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Nice story bro...but i hav a qn. Is your previous story and this story linked? It does make sense if it does...

Yes.. it is linked..previous told from gary prospectivr.. this r from alice's.. I find alice prospect more easy to write.. mire juice..hehe..:D

samlock
21-10-2013, 02:01 PM
hi SHM good story hope you enjoy session any way how to ctc pls advise alice hope to here soon

crood
21-10-2013, 08:26 PM
nice story! thanks for sharing.

gloryglory
26-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Still waiting........i wanna more.....

Saticmotion
28-10-2013, 02:17 AM
please continue

knightrider73
31-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Camping for more..... :D

coolguy71
31-10-2013, 11:52 PM
From previous :

Me:" You would help me?... oh thank you.. you have no idea how relief i am ...i worry i would lose Mark..." I was so happy... i want to tell Mark the good news..i can imagine his thick cock in my pussy now... oh i feel so slutty... i could'nt help it.. my body have control my mind...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13th installment---------------------------------------------------------

Gary has a two week business trip starting this Friday.. it was like a god sent opportunies ..

Jenny and i started to plan how to settle my kids in a way they will not suspect their mother are actually cheating .. I am feeling very nervous and excited...as this time i am going to do it at home... i am going to submit to Mark on the very bed i have only share with Gary .. it is like my final fortress collapse by Mark corruption ... for the next week i have not had Mark in me... i miss his animalistic thrust so much.. When i contact Mark to inform him of my plan.. his voice over the phone already make me all wet... Mark was pleased i actually agree to his demand.. he promise me.. a fuck i will never forget.. oh.. i couldn't wait.

Jenny planned to pass Mark as her friend who Jenny will bring to my home for a meal which i will prepare.. my kids will not suspect and inform their daddy.. hmm.. sounded like a plan which will work.. but i am still nervous.

It was an Saturday , i spend the whole day cleaning my house .. prepare some simple dishs for dinner.. my kids wondered why i never scold them .. well i want my evening for Mark to be perfect.. so if they dont bother me.. it is fine by me.. Jenny has offered to meet up with Mark and bring him to my place.. then help me with my kids while Mark will take care of their mummy..

Evening came.. ..around 7pm .. someone knocked on my door.. KK my son answered the door.

KK:"Aunt Jenny looking for you mummy.. and someone is with her.." He shouted from the main door..

Me:" it is ok.. let them in KK.." i pretended to be busy in kitchen and i try to sound as normal as possible.. in fact i am so nervous.. i could hardly speak.. I can hear Jenny and Mark coming to the kitchen where i was.

Jenny:"Nice to see you Alice, the food smells delicious!" She say and winked her eyes . Mark just keep his cool with a grin looking at my cleavage which i held a button of my dress undone before they come into the kitchen.

Then Jenny went out of the kitchen to talk to my kids..keeping them from disturbing me ... leaving me alone with Mark.

As i was about to speak...Mark cut me off with a kiss, and pinned me against the kitchen work surface. His hands roam all over my body and his finger found my wet pussy under my dress.. oh such rough finger.. stroking my pussy.. but. i was worry my kids will came in to see me in arms of another man... I keep glancing at the kitchen door.. as Mark finger fuck me making me more wet ... i need to mute my moan on Mark shoulder.. he grinned at me and kissed me again.. by now Mark's expert hands start to make me giving in and I knew I would be fucked this man as soon as I could get my kids out the way. Just than I heard KK asking for me ... so I broke our embrace and acted normally as KK entered the kitchen. Mark just acted casual .. but i saw him bring his finger to his nose and take in a deep breath while looking at me lustfully.. i got the shivered....

Then we sat down to eat to have dinner with Mark opposite me beisde Jenny, he kept staring at my cleavage and occasionally i feel his legs up my thighs under the table and i manage to hold on his toes with between my inner thighs.. then he use his toes to rub my pussy .. it is so hot.. Jenny looked at me with the knowing looks.. she actually looked jealous by the attention was giving me... Then Jenny turn to look at Mark.. she got the question look on her face.. but Mark act like nothing.. i can see his arm moving under the table.. hmm i think he is stroking or finger Jenny under the table.. as if Jenny felt me looking at her.. she turn to look at me .. i can see her lips shivering.. to hide from moaning.. . All of this oblivious to my kids.. they are chatting among themselves.. their noise were appear to be deaf to our ears.. Mark was expertly manhandle Jenny and me.. and we are loving it.

Then Mark lean over to Jenny and speak into her ear.. she nodded and give me a dirty smile.. i know it is time.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other story....

story: Do you know what is your wife doing after 7am? (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=402715&highlight=)

story of housewife adventure (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746&highlight=)

allegro
01-11-2013, 01:03 AM
oh yeah! you are back.. don't keep us hanging there:p

hustlaV
01-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Things are steaming up.
Woohoo!!

coolguy71
01-11-2013, 06:20 AM
oh yeah! you are back.. don't keep us hanging there:p

Hi readers. Sorry .. my kids just finished SA2. I need to sit in with them to study. Wife alway busy with other things..

Anyway I am back.. thank you for your support.. do up me..:p

xAuronx
10-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Keep up the good work

TREKLIM
11-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Camping fir more

massage1001
11-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Good story

bonskin
12-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Waiting for next episode....

coolguy71
13-11-2013, 10:52 PM
From previous :

Then Mark lean over to Jenny and speak into her ear.. she nodded and give me a dirty smile.. i know it is time.....

------------------------------------------------------14th installment-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny: "Children.. Do you want to watch Thor?" My kids eyes beamed with excitement...

Jenny :"I got the CD.. those who want to watch .. go to the living room" She winked at me.. tilting her head at Mark.. as my kids ran to the living room arguing who sit where.. Jenny followed them out leaving Mark and me alone...

i stood up with my shaky hands i started to gather up the used plate to the kitchen.. i can feel Mark looking at me.. watching me doing my usual housework... after i clear the kitchen table.. and all plates to wash basin.. i started to wash the plates.. Mark was still sitting by the table.. observing me.. i feel shiver in my guts as i know soon i will be his..

As i am still in my thoughts while i dry the plates.. i feel two arms going around my waist .. hugging me from behind.. one arm goes to my breast..the other go south.. i was being held to Mark body.. my head tilted back and eyes closed enjoying the sensation .. i let Mark hand roam free all over me.. his hand is already on my breast.. twisting my nipple.. the other hand gather my dress up.. and fingering my pussy ..

Mark:" Let go to your bedroom now... i want to take you.. " He licked my ear.. and kissed my neck... oh.. i really miss that..

I nodded.. holding Mark hand. i let him to the living room.. passing my kids and Jenny.. my kids didnt notice we go by as they are so engross to the television.. but Jenny looked up and smiled... I notice Mark winked at her.. i wondered why..

Once in my master bed room.. i locked the door.. i dont want my kids to know their mummy is cheating on their daddy... i turned after that and found Mark behind me.. He kissed me full on ... as if claim his prize.. i feel my defence soon weakened ... my logic sense of worry of my kids got fainted.. i dont care much if they know ...i began to respond to his embrace.. his roaming hands ... they are traveling over their familiar path... Path to my adultery... Mark was in charge now.. he know i couldn't resist him.. He immediately removed my dress.. he pulled so hard.. he popped a few of my button.. and he dont care less... I was naked underneath and looking shy to be in my bedroom with a man other then my husband.. this is my first doing something so daring....I looked up i can see my wedding picture of me and Gary.. i feel guilty... But suddenly Mark grabbed my head and pulled me down to his erect cock. He has unbuckled his trousers released his monster penis when i was thinking looking at my wedding picture.. Then he thrust straight into my mouth.

Mark :" Yeah.... Haha.. imagine your husband see you now on your knee sucking my head.. " He is so bad to dig my guilt.... I gagged at first but soon got to grips with my throat... i have tune my throat to fill Mark penis... . After a couple of minutes Mark go me to stand up..he goes and lay on my marital bed and waved me to come to him pointing at his cock.. pointing straight to the ceiling. I knew what was happening and came and sat on his pole. i dont need any foreplay.. i am already so wet..

Mark : "That's right baby...., ride my big dick, you are so fucking wet... i love this..., your kids are just outside...You really did it... ! I am so glad you are mine... !" He growled confidently and squeezed my tits... I ride him and arc my back.. with my hands behind on his hairy legs...oh it is heaven... i need to bite my lips to mute my moans... ohhh.....

Me: "I do love it, .....I miss....I need your fat cock so much..... I need your monster in me every second... , now fuck me harder... i am your bitch!" I talked dirty.. which i never do before...Mark opened me up the level i never been before.., He is looking straight my eyes as I rode him like a horse. As i bounce up and down I feel his cock invaded my deepest parts of my vagina... no one has been so deep before....

Then Mark spun me onto the bed ... i lay flat on my back.. i open my legs wide and he entered me in one hard stroke. I let out a low moan as he filled my cunt again... He scooped my legs over his shoulders to really give me good fucking of my life... then I hear his breathing quicken..i know he is cumming soon.. i prepared myself.. then with the final thrust deep into my womb he shot a massive load of cum into my craving pussy.

Me:."...Oh God that was so good!i couldnt live without your cock.... I love it!" i purred as i calmed down from my orgasm ... my bed was a mess... at my pussy.. i have wet my bed with Mark cum and my juice... my bedroom is heavy smell of sex... it smell like a whore house.. and i dont care... i am glad i took the courage to get Mark to take me on my marital bed...

Mark : " Alice.. from now on .. you are my bitch...., I will fuck you when I want, and will do what I want you to.... letting me on your marital bed prove your loyalty... " Mark say as he finger my sore pussy... kissing my neck...

Me: "Yes... i am yours..., and fuck me how you like." I responded as I kissed down Mark chest infront of my wedding picture... Sorry Gary..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other story....

story: Do you know what is your wife doing after 7am? (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=402715&highlight=)

story of housewife adventure (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746&highlight=)

bonskin
13-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Nice story !!!!

chermineng
23-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Enjoy reading... Pls cont

gloryglory
23-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Enjoy reading... Pls cont

Yes..pleaze........

coolguy71
24-11-2013, 06:24 PM
well readers.. maybe my story are too mild for SBF .. as i notice the reader rate is low.. this is why i focus myself of other story ...

anyway if i see the demand .. i will continue..

Thanks for your support guys...

francined69
24-11-2013, 06:33 PM
We are waiting for more updates!

gloryglory
24-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Your story is indeed very good.it has all the package in one like lesbianism,oral sex,elder man,machoism,MFF, etc etc.....the story line is getting more and more exicting ,when children play their own thing without realising that sex is behind them....

jasminee
26-11-2013, 06:09 AM
thanks for the good story. had a great time reading it :)

gbquickie
27-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Please tell us it is not finished :)

coolguy71
28-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Hi readers.. dont worry it is not end yet.. glad u like my story.. I try to make it easy for us to relate my story to our actual life..usual singaporean life..

I am away oversea.. so got to delay my update.

Sorry.. I update when I got the chance..

Cheers.

hotguy2406
29-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Nice story Bro

bigbuttspecky
01-12-2013, 03:46 PM
My wife is waiting for your story update! She is a fan!

Jenova
06-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Bookmarked

pusiliker
06-12-2013, 11:54 PM
TS
Your story reminded me of the time when this colleague of mine brought me home...
It was a half working day on Saturday and we had a lunch date after work. Then she asked whether I would like to visit her house and that her hubby always worked till late at his factory. Up till then we had only talk dirty. She was married not long ago to a biz man from her own kampong thru match-making. There was no love lost between them and sex was standard fuck ... cum and good night leaving her unfulfilled.
She work rush home after work to call me for long chat and I often ended up teaching her to self pleasure and cum over the phone. So she must have been longing for the real thing with me.
To cut a long story short, she brought me home pulled me into her bedroom and started to strip and wanted me to make love to her right on her marital bed. I remembered looking up and hanging there above the headboard was a huge wedding photo and her husband's eyes were glaring down at me!
I gave her her first real orgasms from oral and fucking sex! We became FB for several years until she quit because her husband was moving his family to china to start a business there!

coolguy71
07-12-2013, 01:54 AM
You will greater appreciate this story if you have read Gary version story "story of housewife adventure (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746&highlight=)

Me: "Yes... i am yours..., and fuck me how you like." I responded as I kissed down Mark chest infront of my wedding picture... Sorry Gary..

---------------------------------------------------- 15th installment------------------------------------

I lie on my marital bed tired.. after being fucked by my lover Mark.. i am covered with sweat and saliva .. and my pussy is slippery with Mark's cum.. it is dripping out.. i was idling fingering myself on my pussy.. feeling the slipperness.. Mark sit next to me.. caressing my body and twisting my nipples..

Mark :" Help me to dress up.. like a my good wife.. I promise Jenny to have a go too after you" He got up and help for me to dress him.. I feel a pint of jealousy.. to know Jenny will be sharing Mark too..

Me:" Do you really need to go ?" Trying to persuade him to change his mind..i reach around him.. to stroke his cock.. it is covered with my love juice.. still wet and sticky..

Mark:" dont question me.. ever.. .. i will get Jenny to skype you later.. i want you to watch us fuck ..." He know i am jealous.. and he show he is in control..i have no choice but to obey.

He push my hand away from his cock.. not letting me to touch him.. as if to punish me for questioning his action.. i bowed my head.. and dutifully dress him up.. after he is dressed.. i took my bathrob to cover myself.. and open my room door..

My kids have already finished their show..

KK:" Mummy.. why you change clothes ?".. He is the most observant of all my kids..

Me:"nothing .. dont ask so muchhh .. " I snapped at him.. Just then i feel Mark hand on my buttock.. he from behind.. push my bathrob.. and slip a finger into my ass crack..oh.. I gasped.. and took a sharp intake of breath.. i feel fainted.. and so humiliated .. as i am being fingered by a stranger in front of my kids..

I try hard to pretend as if nothing happen... but Mark is not helping.. instead his finger dig deeper... I try hard to talk properly to my kids.. with Mark standing close to me.. i lean back on him for support.. as i feel weak on my feet with Mark fingering me..
Luckily the TV is on loud.. and my kids are more interested in their toys.. so they didnt notice how slutty were their mother..

But Jenny is seeing all these from the sofa she is sitting.. she lifted her legs to her chin.. she licked her lips at us.. we can see clearly her pussy glistening from the light of TV.. her pussy is so wet...

My kids were behind her.. so they couldn't see us adult being so X-rated..

Then Mark slipped his finger out of my behind.. and walked casually over to Jenny.. and stopped next to her.. he place his hand on her shoulder.. and raise the very finger he used to finger me at Jenny ... Jenny turned her head and nibbled Mark finger it is so nifty..while her eyes were on me.. as if she is claiming my lover... I just shoot digger at her.. she closed her eyes and suck his finger .... oh.. how i want to slap her..

Mark :" ok.. it is time to go.. Alice.. Thanks for the dinner.. you coming Jenny? " As he walked toward the door..

KK ran to open the door... Jenny stood up and smoothen her skirt... and walked behind Mark..shaking her ass ...

Mark at the door.. reminded me.. "Logon skype.." Jenny smiled and blow a kiss at me..

I locked the main door.. and go back to my room.. and switch on the computer to login to skype and waited..

In a few minutes.. i got a video call from Jenny.. i accepted it.. and a video image up..

i saw Jenny sitting on her marital bed.. Mark is adjusting the view..so i can see what they are doing.. then Mark appeared in front of the cam..

Mark:" Alice.. you will see us fuck.. i want you to finger yourself too.." he instructed..

With that.. Mark turned and kissed Jenny.. as his hands goes into her blouse and i can imagine he is touching my body... oh.. it is so hot.. it is just like seeing a live porn.. only the different were i knew the actor and actress..

Jenny started to moan.. i can hear the slurping sound of tongue being suck..in frenching.. Mark hand went south and parted Jenny legs.. and a finger plunge into her pussy.. and i in time as him.. i finger my pussy.. their fucking sound filled my room from the speaker.. i was so intrigue by them that i lost track of time...

Then a knock on my room door.. I ignored it.. then again. I heard BB calling me.

BB:" 'Mummy --Daddy call'" He called from door.

I dont want to lost a moment of the fucking sight in front of me.. as Jenny was pushed on the bed.. facing me.. as Mark is behind her going to doggie fuck her.. I can see she is in pain as Mark is so big.. i know how she feel just like mine first time with Mark.

But i need to talk to Gary.. if not he will ask alot..

So i got up and open the door.. to the living room where Gary is skype with the kids.. they are doing their homework..

Me" : What you want? I snapped as i am impatient to get back to Jenny fucking show..'

Gary: "Dear, why you wearing a bathrobe?"...oh i forget i am in the bathrobe..

Me : "I just took bath and changing.. so what you want faster say... i very busy!!??".. I try to cover my track by being angry at Gary..

Then I heard some muffled yelling from my room.. didnt i lock the door.. I panicked.. i forget about Gary in skype.. i only know if BB see Jenny and Mark fucking.. and tell Gary.. i will in trouble..

I turned and ran to the room.. and started yelling at BB.. i pull his ear and slapped him.. i have lose my mind.. i dont know how to handle the sudden change of event..

I took my frustration out on BB.. and keep beat BB around the living room.. to fuel my anger.. BB went to the complain to their daddy.. who is still on the skype...oh shit i forget all about him.. he should be able to see me beating BB.. I think fast..
Sorry.. BB.. you are the scapegoat.. ..i slapped BB again..and i turn to scream at the skype..
Me : "All these your fault.. you return to teach and take care of them.. i dont want care!!!!... ".. and i logoff Skype .. phew..I went back into the room.. and locked the door this time..

I saw Jenny skype is still on.. and she is clothes in a shirt and panty.. and she looked piss..
Jenny:" What is hell?.. i saw BB staring at me just now!!".. she yelled at me..

Me:" Gary called back ..i go answer.. BB sneaked in... ididnt know... " I try to explain..

Jenny:" Mark just lose his mood.. as i panicked when i see BB appeared.. I try to cover myself... " she looked frustrated.. but inside my heart.. i am happy..Jenny didnt get her full fuck...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other story....

mevius
07-12-2013, 12:14 PM
cont pls... ups u :D:D

funkydude
07-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Great story! Camping here for more! :)

bonskin
23-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Still waiting from TS for update.

Ibarra2796
24-12-2013, 12:39 AM
please continue

@h-BeN
24-12-2013, 08:34 PM
More plssss:D

coolguy71
24-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Just complete oversea course. .

I will continue when I got time.. do continue your support..

Thank you

hotguy2406
27-12-2013, 02:19 AM
TS more pls

bonskin
08-01-2014, 06:57 AM
TS awaiting for your update.

gloryglory
08-01-2014, 06:21 PM
i think most of this stories die half way.Not only this..also "the invitation" & "limo driver"...am i rite...

dealpha
13-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Can't wait for the next update! :D

TREKLIM
27-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Anymore updstes?

coolguy71
10-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Today is a Sat.. i bring my children to their usual sport training. I was sitting on the stadium step idling scanning my hp . Then a whatapps msg came in.

It is from Mark.. oh my whole body starting to shiver with needs.. needs of Mark touch....

Mark: whr r u Alice?
Me: oh at Yixxx stadium.. children r in training..
Mark: ok. I m coming over now.. meet me at carpark..
Me: no.. i couldnt left them...i..
Mark:..if u dont.. u will never see me again.. your call?.
Me:.. i...i.. shit my body r all hot by what i will keep from Mark..
Me: ok. I will wait at carpark..
Mark: goid girl.. n you will lose your panties .. ok..

Oh god. I m going to get a good fucking in this hot afternoon..

iDog69
10-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Catch some others girls while u are waiting ?

coolguy71
11-05-2015, 08:10 AM
I went to tell my kids i will go to attend something be back later to pick them up.. my kids couldnt careless as they r playing..however their coach smiled saying dont worry he will take care of them. And he has the lust look and watm feeling when he pat my arm in assuring. I smiled weaking.. god so many man so little time.. Anyway my Mark is waiting.. i walked out of stadium and aware coach is watching my ass.. i wggling a bit feeling exciting..

At the carpark Mark has arrived..he is leaning by his BMW smoking. . He smiled seeing me walking over..he is such a gentleman ..he open the door for me.. i sit and swing my long legs into the car ..he entered the driver seat and turned to me and kissed me.. oh his tongue is all the way in my throat.. i m hooked..

In my eyes corner i can see a shadow by the stadium gate and a flashes. Who could it be.. i struggled a bit by Mark hugged me tight n hand behind my head prevent me to get away.. i give up. And hope it is just my imagation.. it is nothing.. but i m wrong ...

hornyhubby
11-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Aw....u came back n keep usnin suspense again....u r such a teaser.

Keep it cumming hahaha

coolguy71
11-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Do feedback. I like to write story we singaporean can relate to.. and inagine the milf next to u r Alice..

Feel this relating make the story interestinh

juayboy79
11-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Awesome story. Kinda remind me of a milf i saw at clementi swimming pool every Sat morning. Good job TS. Camping here

iTioJiak69
11-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Awesome story. Kinda remind me of a milf i saw at clementi swimming pool every Sat morning. Good job TS. Camping here

what about the milf? describe more leh, maybe u can start a story too? :p

Rickey
11-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Aw....u came back n keep us in suspense again....u r such a teaser.

Keep it cumming hahaha

Do feedback. I like to write story we singaporean can relate to.. and imagine the milf next to u r Alice..

Feel this relating make the story interesting
Oh my, how did i ever missed this thread tat was started just over 1-1/2 yrs ago by TS bro coolguy71 !...Just happened to see it after he revived & refreshed it ytd & finished reading all the 8 pages @ one go !...

so good to see 2 very good writers of horny & teasing wifeys crossing paths here ! :D...wat a steamy account both hv written of the sexual encounters their respective wifeys had tat has stirred up raging hormones in readers ! ..Pls continue writing yr sexciting stories, bros asap if they hv not ended yet...Will support & upzz u wif my 7 humble berries..wif yr next continuation instalment !...Jiayu !...dun keep us waiting too long, please !

To TS bro coolguy71...welcome back ! after such a long hiatus :)...yes, everything in yr this story...the characters, the places, the situations & even the cars involved are all definitely things which all of us here in SG are very familiar wif & which we can easily relate to...making fantasizing the milf next to us as Alice so much easier :p...can we hv more of such stories to read, bro ?? :confused:

coolguy71
11-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Hi reader .. i have been busy with my children as my wife really dont care much about them..

Now my kids r doing well in school n wife has return to workforce.. i got more time on hand thus i can continue the story. .

You might notice some part of story r strangely related to real life as it is mainly real to my life..

I have added the link for my other story.. one of them r related.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=380746&highlight=

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=399810&highlight=

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=402715&highlight=

Enjoy.. i live for feedback..

newswing
11-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Good and steamy story. More hardcore, perverted and immoral please!!

coolguy71
12-05-2015, 02:14 PM
After the passionately kiss by Mark. .we move toward the exit leaving the stadium behind. Kids r the last thing on my mind now..

Mark: i miss you.. why didnt u call me?. As he spoke his left hands caress my bare thigh moving upwards toward my bare pussy.

Me:...my hubby is around.. not convenient.. Mark dear.. believe me u want to be with u... i pleaded.. feeling hot as Mark finger brushes on my pussy lips.. as he caress my thigh.. i involuntary open my leg wider and my mini skirt is push higher by my action .

I feel my body is not listenung to my mind as my body start to move toward his finger trying to get more of his finger into my pussy.. Mark smiled he devil smil and he know i m hooked again and willing to be his slut..

Mark: today we will try something else.. As he drive around..

Me: i need to be back to kids in 1 hour time.. before my husband return. And i need to explain ... i try to tell mark .

Mark: u will return when i m done with u. You hear.. dont ever mention your kids or husband in front of me. You r mine slut and own by me.. Right?..he warned me..and he stuff two fingwr into my pussy to remind who i was..

Me: oh... aaaaa.. yes.. yes. MRk.. i m yours.. and own by you.. oh yes. I need it.. your fingers r so good... i close my eyes giving mys3lf to him..

Sorry hubby.. sorry kids..

iBitch69
13-05-2015, 04:32 AM
sorry but horny :p

DiaperMafia
13-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Very nice read, do continue

coolguy71
13-05-2015, 08:00 AM
I live for feedback...

Mark ram his fingers in my pussy repeatedly till i come on his fingers wetting my mini skirt and the seat.. the smell of fresh sex come r so strong in the car till it is intoxicating. .i come so hard. My eyes still to be diluted with lust .. and Mark is so expert .. he play my inter sexual need.. i couldnt say No to him..

Then he lifted his fingers out of my pussy. It is dripping with my love juice..and place them into my mouth.. i was moaning.. i protested weakly.. i need his fingers in my pussy finger fuck me not in mouth.. but i know better to reject Mark.. i just suck and lick Mark finger of my juice.. this smell of my own juice seem to spark my body up for me.. involuntary my body start to move on the seat by its own mind.. my t shirt was loosen from my wet skirt..

Mark: remove your t shirt n bra now..throw them behind. AS he turned into a car wash..

Me: uhh. Ppl will see me naked... i blushed looking around and saw an attendent approached the car..

Mark: so what?.. you dont trust me?..his eyes r fill with wild look..i was scared n excited with happen next...

I just shut my mind .. n pull my t shirt and unclunk my bra..luckily i still have my sun glasses on.. and seat back.i pretend to be calm looking straight. . But i can see the attendent walking to my side of the car. Shit. I m top less. ..

Mark started to roll down my side window by his remote. I was shocked. .. but too late the attendent was already by my side..he smiled n lick his lips..i can nearly hear him swallow his saliva..as i was his adam apple moved..

Attendent: hi Bro Mark. Nice catch. Who is she?.. oh they know each other.

Mark: this is Alice. My favourite girl. So hello to my bro. Dont be rude.

Me: oh hello. I smiled weakly trying to act cool. And i didnt attempt to cover my top as i know Mark will not allow me..

Mark: bro. U can have the usual. What usual i turn and look at Mark questioningly..

Just then the attendent reach in and twist my left nipple .. i scream in pain n shock.. as i try to push his hands away. Mark slap my face hard. This send my sunglaases to the cabin floor. I feel the burning on my face..

Mark: u will not reject me or my bro.. dont do that again. Now just enjoy John touch.. God. What have i got myself into. It is bad i cheat now i am shared.

Why didnt i just stay inthe stadium with my kids..as i thought in my mind.. i close my senses and sit back. Close my eyes and let John feel my body. As my tears roll down my cheeks..

Johnbass
13-05-2015, 08:06 AM
Must be John again... Lol
:D

JohnTioGan
13-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Must be John again... Lol

Yea, time to Gan John

TREKLIM
13-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Nice bro good stuff

Rickey
14-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Mark: i miss you.. why didnt u call me?. As he spoke his left hands caress my bare thigh moving upwards toward my bare pussy.

Me:...my hubby is around.. not convenient.. Mark dear.. believe me u want to be with u... i pleaded.. feeling hot as Mark finger brushes on my pussy lips.. as he caress my thigh.. i involuntary open my leg wider and my mini skirt is push higher by my action .

I feel my body is not listening to my mind as my body start to move toward his finger trying to get more of his finger into my pussy.. Mark smiled he devil smil and he know i m hooked again and willing to be his slut..

Me: i need to be back to kids in 1 hour time.. before my husband return. And i need to explain ... i try to tell mark .

Mark: u will return when i m done with u. You hear.. dont ever mention your kids or husband in front of me. You r mine slut and own by me.. Right?..he warned me..and he stuff two fingwr into my pussy to remind who i was..

Me: oh... aaaaa.. yes.. yes. MRk.. i m yours.. and own by you.. oh yes. I need it.. your fingers r so good... i close my eyes giving mys3lf to him..

Sorry hubby.. sorry kids..

I live for feedback...

Mark ram his fingers in my pussy repeatedly till i come on his fingers wetting my mini skirt and the seat.. the smell of fresh sex come r so strong in the car till it is intoxicating. .i come so hard. My eyes still to be diluted with lust .. and Mark is so expert .. he play my inter sexual need.. i couldnt say No to him..

Then he lifted his fingers out of my pussy. It is dripping with my love juice..and place them into my mouth.. i was moaning.. i protested weakly.. i need his fingers in my pussy finger fuck me not in mouth.. but i know better to reject Mark.. i just suck and lick Mark finger of my juice.. this smell of my own juice seem to spark my body up for me.. involuntary my body start to move on the seat by its own mind.. my t shirt was loosen from my wet skirt..

Mark: remove your t shirt n bra now..throw them behind. AS he turned into a car wash..

Me: uhh. Ppl will see me naked... i blushed looking around and saw an attendent approached the car..

Mark: so what?.. you dont trust me?..his eyes r fill with wild look..i was scared n excited with happen next...

I just shut my mind .. n pull my t shirt and unclunk my bra..luckily i still have my sun glasses on.. and seat back.i pretend to be calm looking straight. . But i can see the attendent walking to my side of the car. Shit. I m top less. ..

Mark started to roll down my side window by his remote. I was shocked. .. but too late the attendent was already by my side..he smiled n lick his lips..i can nearly hear him swallow his saliva..as i was his adam apple moved..

Attendent: hi Bro Mark. Nice catch. Who is she?.. oh they know each other.

Mark: this is Alice. My favourite girl. So hello to my bro. Dont be rude.

Me: oh hello. I smiled weakly trying to act cool. And i didnt attempt to cover my top as i know Mark will not allow me..

Mark: bro. U can have the usual. What usual i turn and look at Mark questioningly..

Just then the attendent reach in and twist my left nipple .. i scream in pain n shock.. as i try to push his hands away. Mark slap my face hard. This send my sunglaases to the cabin floor. I feel the burning on my face..

Mark: u will not reject me or my bro.. dont do that again. Now just enjoy John touch.. God. What have i got myself into. It is bad i cheat now i am shared.

Why didnt i just stay inthe stadium with my kids..as i thought in my mind.. i close my senses and sit back. Close my eyes and let John feel my body. As my tears roll down my cheeks..
WoW !...writer, TS Coolguy71, has got kung-hoo imagination !! :p...satisfying our adrenalin to the max !!...can feel for dear Alice, so helpless ! :o...nudity in public places plus being touched @ all those forbidden places there by a male stranger :eek: is definitely a no..no for us in this conservative culture !! ...if this ever happens to me, i would faint !!...haha...so hilarious & so enjoyable, TS, yr story !!.. pls continue asap...hv oso upped u wif my humble 7 berries for yr effort !...Pls check ur user CP...Hv a nice day ! :)

coolguy71
14-05-2015, 07:54 AM

John reached in the car with both hands he twisted my already harden nipples.. he also cap my breasts.. squeezing them. My breasts r one of my sensitive part. More handling i wilk be a goner..

I try not to moan but i start to hear a slutty moanning in tge car. I reaslise it was from my mouth.. i try to shake my head to lose the horniess. But Mark is not helping. He has his hand behind my head n deep kiss me.. being a good kisser i got lose of my mind.. and my top was being manhandled. . I m near heaven.. the last straw was i feel fingers rubbing my pussy n a few enter it. Now i m realky in heaven..

By now i m half leaning on Mark.. and my mini skirt r wet my with cum. Bundle around my waist..but i dont care.

John:.. wow she is a hot one.. as he sucked hard on my nipples..

Mark: yes. She is my favourite. very submit.. and very horny.. lucky for us her husband dont know how to make her feel good.. haha

Aftet a few more minutes. I cum hard. And i kiss hard at Mark to muffled my moan.. then i just lie atill.. john has his fun..

John: ok.. bro. Now for your carwash.. on the house.. come again soon.. he walked back to his station to start the car wash.

Mark row up my window.. i start to rearrange my clothes but he slap my hands..

Mark: what u doing?.. we r not finish yet.. he reach over to lean bavk my seat to near sleeping position..

Me: uhh.. what u doing?.. i was confused.. maybe come too much..

Mark:. What u think?.. i m going to fuck u.. now raise up those legs.. as he remove his shorts . His cock r dripping of precum. Yummy.

Rickey
15-05-2015, 07:45 AM
By now i m half leaning on Mark.. and my mini skirt r wet my with cum. Bundle around my waist..but i dont care.

John:.. wow she is a hot one.. as he sucked hard on my nipples..

Mark: yes. She is my favourite. very submit.. and very horny.. lucky for us her husband dont know how to make her feel good.. haha

Aftet a few more minutes. I cum hard. And i kiss hard at Mark to muffled my moan.. then i just lie atill.. john has his fun..

John: ok.. bro. Now for your carwash.. on the house.. come again soon.. he walked back to his station to start the car wash.

Mark row up my window.. i start to rearrange my clothes but he slap my hands..

Mark: what u doing?.. we r not finish yet.. he reach over to lean bavk my seat to near sleeping position..

Mark:. What u think?.. i m going to fuck u.. now raise up those legs.. as he remove his shorts . His cock r dripping of precum. Yummy.
Oh wow, bro TS Coolguy71 !!...more delicious action unfolding before our eyes !...poor Alice, naughty Mark !...faster leh, waiting wif a huge hardon for yr next instalment !

iJiakMai
15-05-2015, 06:46 PM
camping for next installment too :D

HarryCane
16-05-2015, 03:38 AM
camping for next installment too :D

same here .... :D

juayboy79
16-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Me dun wan hijack ts thread. Camping here for more of his story. Will definitely start a new thread once i found time. In the meantime, enjoying ts story. Keep it upbri

what about the milf? describe more leh, maybe u can start a story too? :p

iNotStupid
16-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Me dun wan hijack ts thread. Camping here for more of his story. Will definitely start a new thread once i found time. In the meantime, enjoying ts story. Keep it upbri

Will keep a lookout for your new thread :)

coolguy71
17-05-2015, 12:41 PM
From previous:

I was super horny now.. and Mark words fuck me in car wash really got me high.. What the hell .. if we want to do it.. i want to have fun too.. Mark will have a fuck of his day..

As soon as the soapy water began to hit the sides of the car I pounded on was on Mark . My hands pulling his shorts and boxers down to his knees. Mark was shocked by my aggressiveness.... Nect my mouth devouring his cock.. yummy... i was like a predator preparing my pery for meal... .Mark lowered his seat as i rub my bare pussy on his thighs. ..shit it is so wet n i can actually see the glistering of my juice ... Then i maneuvered his saliva wet cock wedged in my pussy as then Mark try to reach so me.. I slap his hand away... I am in charge...

Me :"Ohhhhhh, yes, ohhhhhhh!" I screamed rather loudly... as i slide his cock up and down my pussy..

I ignored the steering wheel in my lower back jusyt rode my lover faster. I know we didn't have much time. but i want to win this round.. Throwing my head back, feeling his cock gliding in and out of me as I ground my hips on his lap. The water and soap sloshing against the BMW sunroof, realizing my hips moved with the sound of the car washing water.

Me :"Ahhh, ahhhh, Mark. Faster, fuck me faster! Dont be a lazy bum.. fuvk me"

Mark :"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhh. Here it comes now." Mark yelled over my moans and the washing noises outside.

We both came so hard.. our moan are deafening...

Then the light turned green, signaling us to put our car in drive as I flipped over my seat, and try to cover myself.. This time Mark didnt stop me...

Mark : "I think we are skipping the free vacuum today!" .. Haha.. he is a joker... and he is steering without his shorts on ... oh.. yeah..

coolguy71
18-05-2015, 07:54 PM
My hp data plan has hit limit .. thus restrict my internet surfing. .sesorry bros..

mongkokgaokia
18-05-2015, 08:17 PM
My hp data plan has hit limit .. thus restrict my internet surfing. .sesorry bros..

Its ok, just remember to continue when u reach home :)

Rickey
18-05-2015, 08:24 PM
dun worry bro...can switch to yr home wifi...or try locate a free WIfi hotspot to continue surfing internet FOC...just my 2 cents worth of tot...keep yr story cumming ! :p

coolguy71
19-05-2015, 08:08 AM
from previous :

Mark : "I think we are skipping the free vacuum today!" .. Haha.. he is a joker... and he is steering without his shorts on ... oh.. yeah..

I was feeling light headed as i have come too many time in a hour... i closed my eyes trying to regulate my heartbeat to normal ... but in the attempt.. my pussy is still pulsing by the hard pounding as if Mark is still fucking me.. and every bump on the car cause my pussy lips to squeeze out the slimy juice.. mixture of cum n my love juice.. The worse of all my skirt is soaking wet.. How can i explain this when i make a wet spot on my husband car later.. oh shit..

Anyway Mark return to the carpark and drop me off.. not without poking his finger into my wet pussy again.. he got me into another high orgasm.. finally he kissed me deep.. i guess he want to hook me for next time.. I hope soon too.

I got out of the Mark car.. and Mark speed off.. I stood at the pacement to regather myself.. but i can smell myself in sweaty, raw sex.. i guess anyone will see i just get lay.. I need to clean myself a bit before my kids and husband notice..

I walked slowly into the stadium as i feel juice coming out of my pussy if i walk too fast.. At the gate, i can see my kids running around.. Good.. i got some time to refreshent myself.. i thought..

My kids are really eagle eyes.. they sppotted me and waved.. I waved back weakly as i walked toward the rest room.

I entered the wash room.. it is empty.. i can only hear the ceiling blowing.. and outside chattering.. good i got some peace now..

I bended over the sink to splash water on my face to wash the sweat off my face.. and washed my hands as my hands are covered with Mark cum drying.. I need to wash off all evidence..

As i bend over for the second wave of water.. i feel someone behind me..pressing me against the sink.. i was shocked..I straighten up to see who.. from the mirror reflection.. i see a young woman in sportwear behind me..

JiByeGao
19-05-2015, 01:20 PM
power la TS, each episode is like HK drama, keep us in suspense for next :D

thanks anyway

coolguy71
20-05-2015, 08:03 AM
As i bend over for the second wave of water.. i feel someone behind me..pressing me against the sink.. i was shocked..I straighten up to see who.. from the mirror reflection.. i see a young woman in sportwear behind me..

Me: what do u want?.. i asked as i wipe the water off my face..

She keep looking at the mirror.. i feel a shiver as i felt something about her .. not normal.

She didnt answer me.. as i waited for her reply.. out of the sudden she hugged me from behind by my upper arm trapping my arm to my body.. i was shocked this is public area..what the hell.. before i could scream . She has her hand covered my mouth and tilt my head back.. then i can feel hot breath on my neck. And she start to livk my neck.. my earlode. Oh.. this sudden attack got me unprepare. My body just react to the sensation. I moaned as my neck r my most senstive area uncover by clothes . My nipples are harden and i sure she can feel it as her arms r just on top of them. As she start to move her arms up n down teasing my nipples..then same time kissing my neck..i feel a pain on my neck. From the mirror. I can see she is trying to leave a lovebite. No ..no.. my husband will ask.. i try to struggled.. but this move her suck on my neck harder.. oh.. i m so turn.. my struggle slowly become holding her arms to hug my tigher.. she realise she got me. I feel her hold loise. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.

Rickey
20-05-2015, 10:28 PM

She keep looking at the mirror.. i feel a shiver as i felt something about her .. not normal.

She didnt answer me.. as i waited for her reply.. out of the sudden she hugged me from behind by my upper arm trapping my arm to my body.. i was shocked this is public area..what the hell.. before i could scream .

... From the mirror. I can see she is trying to leave a lovebite. No ..no.. my husband will ask.. i try to struggled.. but this move her suck on my neck harder.. oh.. i m so turn.. my struggle slowly become holding her arms to hug my tigher.. she realise she got me. I feel her hold loise. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.
OMG !!..must be very frightening for poor Alice !! :eek:...another lesbian on the prowl ??...This is so sexciting !..Wats going to happen next to poor Alice ??...TS, pls cum back wif more asap...Pls dun keep us in suspense for too long !

coolguy71
21-05-2015, 06:20 AM
Haha.. i know unbelieveable to be true.. but who cares..

Just more steamy the better right?.

francined69
21-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Swimming coach

coolguy71
21-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi bros just a side track real life event today..

I was send on course at N** at north one..and i took the Circle line.. boy it is jam pack with ppl and many syt..as it go thru nus ..poly.. science park etc..

I was minding my own business on the train.. there is a syt in feont of me she is wearing a short dress and holding a laptop to her front..then go some reason the train jerked.. my hands slide on the syt buttock .. she didnt react.

Then come another train jerk this time i missed her buttock instead i slide into between her crack. I can hear her grasped ...god i thought i am on deep shit. I could be charge with molest.. i thought.. at that moment she turned .. she give a dreamy look n smiled. Instead she pushed herself onto my body..we r by the door which dont open the whole journey..

We r well hidden in a corner .. i snaked my other arm around her to hold her body closer.. she just lean back to mold our body closer.. she just lean her head back on my shoulder giving me access to her nice neck.. to whoever notice us we r just a couple doing PDA... it is a norm now..

I kiss her neck.. and nibble her ear..her eyes r closed enjoying the feeling. I sucked hard on her neck to mark her with a lovebite. She gasped with a suck in of breath.. my other hand is still between her butt crack..my middle finger is rubbing over her panties. I can feel the heat increasing as i caress her slot.. she is helping me but parting her leg farther apart..for my easy access.. nice..

I got bolder..i push the filmy juice soak panties aside and finger her pussy.. her pussy is feeling shave clean....and it is so slippery with juices.. after a few slip i manage to slide two fingers into her pulsing pussy.. the missed slip seem to heighten her pleasure as i feel her shivering . I hold her tighter as i finger her repeatedly. . Then suddenly she twisted n fall forward as i feel her juice flow on my hand down my finger.. lucky i was holding her waist tight.

A few minutes she settle down n open her eyes looking at me.. and smiled weakly.

Me: what is your hp number?.. i want more..

She just smiled n shake her head..

Then BV station came.. she pushed her body away from me.. i let go.. she just left the mrt with the rest of the crowd. But she looked back n smiled.

I was left with fingers wet with her juice.. n a big hardon..

This is true. And happen today..

francined69
21-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Wow congrats

Rickey
21-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Hi bros just a side track real life event today..

I was send on course at N** at north one..and i took the Circle line.. boy it is jam pack with ppl and many syt..as it go thru nus ..poly.. science park etc..

I was minding my own business on the train.. there is a syt in feont of me she is wearing a short dress and holding a laptop to her front..then go some reason the train jerked.. my hands slide on the syt buttock .. she didnt react.

Then come another train jerk this time i missed her buttock instead i slide into between her crack. I can hear her grasped ...god i thought i am on deep shit. I could be charge with molest.. i thought.. at that moment she turned .. she give a dreamy look n smiled. Instead she pushed herself onto my body..we r by the door which dont open the whole journey..

We r well hidden in a corner .. i snaked my other arm around her to hold her body closer.. she just lean back to mold our body closer.. she just lean her head back on my shoulder giving me access to her nice neck.. to whoever notice us we r just a couple doing PDA... it is a norm now..

I kiss her neck.. and nibble her ear..her eyes r closed enjoying the feeling. I sucked hard on her neck to mark her with a lovebite. She gasped with a suck in of breath.. my other hand is still between her butt crack..my middle finger is rubbing over her panties. I can feel the heat increasing as i caress her slot.. she is helping me but parting her leg farther apart..for my easy access.. nice..

I got bolder..i push the filmy juice soak panties aside and finger her pussy.. her pussy is feeling shave clean....and it is so slippery with juices.. after a few slip i manage to slide two fingers into her pulsing pussy.. the missed slip seem to heighten her pleasure as i feel her shivering . I hold her tighter as i finger her repeatedly. . Then suddenly she twisted n fall forward as i feel her juice flow on my hand down my finger.. lucky i was holding her waist tight.

A few minutes she settle down n open her eyes looking at me.. and smiled weakly.

Me: what is your hp number?.. i want more..

She just smiled n shake her head..

Then BV station came.. she pushed her body away from me.. i let go.. she just left the mrt with the rest of the crowd. But she looked back n smiled.

I was left with fingers wet with her juice.. n a big hardon..

This is true. And happen today..
OooWoW !!..really !!?? :eek:...quite unbelievable !!...if really true, bro coolguy71 is such a lucky guy !! ;)...tis is like one in a million chances !..the 1st of its kind !...like striking TOTO lidat !!..haha...Congrats to you, bro !

coolguy71
22-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Agree.. i was trying to have a rematch today.. but didnt see her in the train... i couldnt believe myself as it is like one of my fanasty come true...

Howevet the freaking circle line is still jam with ppl..

Botakhead
22-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Agree.. i was trying to have a rematch today.. but didnt see her in the train... i couldnt believe myself as it is like one of my fanasty come true...

Howevet the freaking circle line is still jam with ppl..

This is fantasy for all guys in your position at that time.

Who gets the opportunity not to be reported but instead rewarded, but you must be nice looking guy too for her to allow you to do that to her. Kudos.

Rickey
22-05-2015, 11:26 PM
...I feel her hold loose. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

TS, bro coolguy71 any further updates ?? :confused:...Pls dun keep us waiting too long hor !

the_e_ones
23-05-2015, 07:50 AM
TS, bro coolguy71 any further updates ?? :confused:...Pls dun keep us waiting too long hor !

Bro Rickey, returning a nice gesture... 9 points added!!!

Cheers and enjoy!!!

lilmei
23-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Pls continue . ..

Rickey
23-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Bro Rickey, returning a nice gesture... 9 points added!!!

Cheers and enjoy!!!
T.Q so much bro the_e_ones for yr super fast return upz ! :)...Deeply Appreciated ! You enjoy & hv a nice weekend too !

Pls continue . ..
T.Q v. much bro for upping me 1st wif yr generous points ! :)..will surely return you yr favour as soon as I can...Cheers !

coolguy71
23-05-2015, 04:17 PM
From previous:

She pushed me to the door.. ouch i hit the door with a thud..this is how public toilet door r so shaky..then she stripped me.. in speed which our army boy do in change parade.. as I stood naked in front of her, she caressed me and pushed her finger inside me again.. i love some volient in sex. This is why my husband never fulfil my sexual urge.. he is too kind n careing..

Then she kissed me with her tongue into my throat like a snake .. oh i am mouth hooked..as she finger fucked me ..o am panting lso hard.. it is deafening..she had me completely in her control. She let my shoulder go.. i just lean on the door not stuggling.. she know she had me.. She then pulled her hotpants and panties off and she was wearing the biggest black dildo I have ever seen.. it 8s ev3n bigger ..thicker then Mark cock.. and it is hard all the time.. God.

. She crooked her finger.. demanded me to suck it to make it moist and wet.. and I did, knowing that it would soon be up my cunt. .. all these while we didnt exchange a word.. only geature n moaning.. After a few minutes, she stood me up and turned me around, making me lean forward against the back of the toilet.. just then someone try the door outside.. she shouted.." go away.. i m shiiting".. i thought we r caught.. as i try to get up. She hold me down.. and. pointed the wet and slimy dildo at my cunt and thrust the whole length into me in one thrust.. luckily i just has Mark fucking. So i m still have a wet pussy.. than again I have never had such a big cock inside me and when she started thrusting it in and out of me, I thought I was going to explode... i could only hold on to the toilet.. and let her pound me hard...

After pounding me for what seemed like a long time, she pulled the dildo out of me and told me to stand up.. i have come at least 2 time.. my legs are jerry..i could hardly stabd straight..luckily in toilet wall railing. I held... She sat down on the toilet seat and had me straddled her. I felt that large cock go in me again and all I could think of was how much I wanted it and how good it felt.

I got faint by the dildo.. i can only feel the rubbing. . Till i feel sore in my pussy.. she must feel tired too.. oh she has stamine..then she pulled the dildo out of me, and get me to clean it off by sucking on my own juice n sweat.. she got me to stand up and kiss me hard and push me back on the seat. . Then she gather her clothes and just leave the cubicle without a words..

I was dumbfounded. . But i dont care. I m royally fucked by a woman..in public toilet.. oh yeah..

coolguy71
23-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Sorry bro.. being busy..in fact i m writing in stadium now..lol

Rickey
24-05-2015, 11:47 AM
From previous:

She pushed me to the door.. ouch i hit the door with a thud..this is how public toilet door r so shaky..then she stripped me.. in speed which our army boy do in change parade.. as I stood naked in front of her, she caressed me and pushed her finger inside me again.. i love some volient in sex. This is why my husband never fulfil my sexual urge.. he is too kind n careing..

.. After a few minutes, she stood me up and turned me around, making me lean forward against the back of the toilet.. just then someone try the door outside.. she shouted.." go away.. i m shiiting".. i thought we r caught.. as i try to get up. She hold me down.. and. pointed the wet and slimy dildo at my cunt and thrust the whole length into me in one thrust.. luckily i just has Mark fucking. So i m still have a wet pussy.. than again I have never had such a big cock inside me and when she started thrusting it in and out of me, I thought I was going to explode... i could only hold on to the toilet.. and let her pound me hard...

I got faint by the dildo.. i can only feel the rubbing. . Till i feel sore in my pussy.. she must feel tired too.. oh she has stamine..then she pulled the dildo out of me, and get me to clean it off by sucking on my own juice n sweat.. she got me to stand up and kiss me hard and push me back on the seat. . Then she gather her clothes and just leave the cubicle without a words..

I was dumbfounded. . But i dont care. I m royally fucked by a woman..in public toilet.. oh yeah..

Sorry bro.. being busy..in fact i m writing in stadium now..lol
T.Q. v. much bro TS, for sacrificing so much time & effort to write out such a sexciting a/c of Alice ! :)...wow ! she has just been mauled by a les in the toilet & enjoying it ! :eek:..any more ??

coolguy71
24-05-2015, 12:40 PM
After she left she didnt even bother to close the door after her.. i just sat on the toilet seat trying to catch my breath.. n getting the after sex ringing from my ear.. i alway get this after an intensive aex session.. then i remember it is around time to pick up my kids and meet my husband outside..

I wear my bra. Oh.. i feel the sore on my nipples. They are red with bite and sucking..i took a piece of toilet paper to wipe my nipples to clean up all the saliva and sweat.. and i pull my t shirt over my head..and i took my panties from my purse .. luckily i remove it before my afternoon activites.. it is still dry. But not for long as my pussy is atill drippinf juice n cum. My worse clothing is my mini skirt. It is soak with my juice n Mark cum. I can smell the heavy aroma of sex just by holding it up .. god. Anyone will know i was well lay .. what should i do?.. without a change of clothes i can only wear my skirt back.. and think a solution before meeting my husband. I dont want to let him know my afternoon Eca..

I went to the basin to splash water on my hair n face.. to wash all l9ve juice or cum from my face.. i comb my hair. And apply some lipstick on my lips. But i couldnt remove the glow from my face.. the facial color of a well fucked woman.

I took a deep breath. And walked out of the stadium toilet. I saw a cleaner outside the toilet. She is smoking and smile a crooked smile with the knowing look.. i blushed. The cleaner drooped her cigarette and walked near to me. She say" nice one. Next time i will join u..." oh this is embarrassing. .. but i hold my head high and pretend everything is normal..

Then i notice my youngest son BB. He is holding a cap of coke. Just like any kids .. and idea come to me. Sorry BB.. you r my scapegoat again. I pretend to walked towards my kids calling them. As predicted my BB run to me i extend my arm to hug him and i instead pull him into my hug as result his cup of coke splashed all over my mini skirt.. soaking it wet .. god i m save. No one will know how i wear my skirt..

I do my usual scolding.. getting my kids to go to the carpark. I notice the coach is staring at me. But i dont care i just need to get to my husband car and give my husband a reason why i got wet.. upon reaching the carpark.. the car is waiting.. i keep svolding BB. My husband being a good father.. he stepped forward.. say " ok ok. Children r careless..just get in the car.."

I pretend to be furious. And keep scolding throughout the journey.. everyone is quiet. As soon as we reach our flat.. i stormed out of the car up our flat without waiting for my husband n kids. They thought i need to wash up n change clothes. Which is partly true.. as i can ffel my pussy juice come out again..

In my b3droom.. i lock the bedroom door and lean on it. God it is closecall.. i shivered the thought of being caught but it excited me too...

BurnettCrockett
24-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Great update, support

coolguy71
25-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi bro.. next update will be in two days time as i m on course.. all the fantasy of Alice sex life is not helping me to concentrate.. haha..

Meantime bros.. do feedback n any suggestion i m welcome..

pizza82
28-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Well done bro, Gud job.. but can u hv the installment part again, after follow u awhile n u stop.. Then I dunno which chap I'm going thru now :) but is a nice come back from u.. Keep it up :)

QuarterPound
28-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the update ..... pls continue soon :)

coolguy71
03-08-2016, 07:32 AM
hmm.. i am thinking to continue.. depend on response.. :)

Any comment and feedback or suggestion is welcome.

GrieGzEters
03-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Pls continue

silver5surfer
03-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Bro coolguy71,

Do continue your story!

Rickey
03-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Dun stop !! :(...welcum back TS ! :)...yr No 1 fan here waiting for the continuation of yr kinky sexy stories ! ;)...plzz dun keep us waiting until our necks become v. long like those giraffes :p...haha

tony2046
04-08-2016, 01:48 AM

Please continue bro :)

pizza82
06-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Welcome back, camp n waiting..

Wombats
07-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Stop again?

pizza82
09-05-2019, 05:53 PM
Waitin for this story to end..

sluddish
09-05-2019, 07:16 PM
Nice story, any more updates TS?

unsung80
11-05-2019, 08:34 AM
Nice story

zaklleo
11-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Nice story. Continue please

norfolk
11-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

Russia2018
11-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Nice share TS

farkingsticks
11-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Go on TS and more nice stories plz.

Thisen
11-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Wishing for more of this type of story!

M45Singapore
12-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Wishing for more of this type of story!

True , Alice sounds great

plano
12-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Oh great thread, keep it going
Dun keep us waiting too long.

toyotacar
12-05-2019, 11:19 AM
awesome story and hope to read more.

jeryll
12-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Good story, more please

PomeloLukaku
12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Bravo to TS!!
Thanks for nice sexy story.

dunic
12-05-2019, 10:58 PM
setup campfire here. continue bro

foodyth
12-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Very good story, thanks TS

M45Singapore
03-06-2019, 02:07 AM
Is TS going to continue?

Converse
03-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Great story. Please do continue.

Goodfvk
03-06-2019, 05:18 PM
campfire started

byemacket
03-06-2019, 08:46 PM
More story please :)

PlaneCola
03-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Long time no update TS :)

Rickey
03-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Is TS going to continue?
Nope looks like not...tink TS MIA liao and abandon thread :(...lolx he last posted in May 2015...tats nearly 4 long years ago :eek:...guys tink we shd all dismantle our tents and go home and sleep :p...haha

Konk
19-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Nice story!!!

Konk
20-12-2022, 08:22 AM
Waiting for more!

francined69
20-12-2022, 09:51 AM
the real SHM Alice.............:D:D:D

527641 527663527642527643 52764752764852764952765152765252765352765452765552 7656 527657527658527659

LoveToSuck
20-12-2022, 01:35 PM
If can fuck Alice. Will be great.

bobolubobo
20-12-2022, 04:02 PM
She's fucking hot!

storylistener
20-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Although this thread or story has been quite awhile, it has been a great time for me to complete reading it :D

xenergizerx
20-12-2022, 07:11 PM

in love with Alice :p

Kismis
20-12-2022, 07:56 PM

Would love to see her wearing this in public :D

spaman7
21-12-2022, 01:38 PM

527641 527663527642527643 52764752764852764952765152765252765352765452765552 7656 527657527658527659

beautiful.

greenspider
21-12-2022, 03:46 PM
Very hot mum indeed! :)

Konk
22-12-2022, 09:00 AM
Nice body!

Rockypo
25-12-2022, 09:20 AM

Where to see more of her?

iLick69
25-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Fap to her pics while reading the story! :D

francined69
01-01-2023, 09:56 AM
Welcome 2023!

Kismis
01-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Great share bro francined69 :)

spongeman
02-01-2023, 12:03 PM
wow i hope i can thrust someone like Alice

Whelan5
02-01-2023, 06:46 PM
wow i hope i can thrust someone like Alice

You think she can be thrusted? :p

francined69
04-01-2023, 08:54 AM
Another 40+ milf to fantasize

533660533661533662 533663533664533665533666533667533668 533669533670533671

SchoolOfLife
05-01-2023, 09:03 PM
Really love the pictures :D

AbsoluteMaiHum
05-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Really love the update

francined69
08-01-2023, 01:43 AM
Finally got a rare face pic of Alice milf :D:D:D

534611534612534613534614 534615 534616

Highbury2017
08-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Sibeh chio!

funfox
08-01-2023, 08:54 PM
Chio and solid body 😋

francined69
17-01-2023, 10:41 AM
More of pretty Alice MILF

AnwarAlsoBoleh
17-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Awesome share bro francined69 :)

funfox
17-01-2023, 04:15 PM

Is that you bro francined69 receiving her goodwill in the pool?

francined69
17-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Is that you bro francined69 receiving her goodwill in the pool?

I wished it was me but ……… unfortunately not. But I have my own MILF FB :D

LoveToSuck
17-01-2023, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=francined69;21951251]Another 40+ milf to fantasize

533660533661533662 533663533664533665533666533667533668 533669533670533671[/QUOTE
Very nice and sexy milf. I love ut

KiatWee
18-01-2023, 10:56 AM
The pictures are really solid :D

KawasakiBikes
18-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Very nice and sexy milf. I love ut

This is very nice indeed

francined69
18-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Another milf
537201537202537203 537204537205537207 537216537217537219537220537222537223

MG69
19-01-2023, 09:59 AM

is this a place in SG? like the room and pool

hydrosex
19-01-2023, 05:36 PM
537207 537216

OMG those nips!!!

francined69
20-01-2023, 01:28 AM

Cochran
20-01-2023, 05:12 AM
OMG those nips!!!

Ver niceee :D

Bestplyerxd
20-01-2023, 12:48 PM

Oh my good news, such a beauty and a body

LoveToSuck
20-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Nice lady, Nice pussy. Love it

Juliex
20-01-2023, 03:13 PM

Hope she wears this to the condo pool :D

apprause
20-01-2023, 10:02 PM
Really fantastic pictures :D

francined69
25-01-2023, 05:12 PM

francined69
25-01-2023, 05:19 PM
538514 538515538516538511538512538513

WiseGuy
26-01-2023, 02:55 AM
is this a place in SG? like the room and pool

Looks like quite a nice place

WheresHappened
26-01-2023, 03:41 AM

Very daring pose! :)

novemberta
26-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Enjoying the pics. Fantastic share bro!

francined69
03-02-2023, 08:10 PM
Lily instead of Alice :D:D

FloppyDuck
03-02-2023, 10:36 PM
Lily or Alice, both also hot! :D

Orange22
05-02-2023, 05:15 PM

So sexy dress! :)

francined69
17-03-2023, 02:22 PM
55442055441755441855442155442255442355442455442555 4426554427554428554429554430554433554434 554431554432

myluver
17-03-2023, 03:21 PM
Very nice share bro francined69!

francined69
17-03-2023, 03:42 PM
55443955444055444155444255444455444555444755444855 44495544505544515544525544535544545544565544575544 58554459

francined69
17-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Very nice share bro francined69!

yes 2 very hot MILFs :D:D:D

No horse run

DailyBoredom
19-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Nice pictures of Milfs make me very hot :p

chastiefol
19-03-2023, 07:17 PM
wow nice share, body won't lose to/better than younger girls :D

TypeWriters
20-03-2023, 03:34 AM
wow nice share

Yup the body is really rocking

SirLance
20-03-2023, 05:29 AM
Milf also very sexy.

francined69
20-03-2023, 08:44 AM

Lebowski
20-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Milf also very sexy.

Yeas they are indeed the best :D

scuderia88
20-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Wish these hot Milfs are available.

novemberta
21-03-2023, 12:26 AM

Hot MILF body. Very good share man!

francined69
21-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Hot MILF body. Very good share man!

Some husband are open to sharing their wifey :D:D:D:D:D

Just need to try hard

zl1983
22-03-2023, 12:07 PM

love the body.

ChyeSim
24-03-2023, 02:26 AM
love the body.

Very curvy :D

fac89
24-03-2023, 01:01 PM
This is Grade A milf!!!!

GanSmljSeh
24-03-2023, 09:49 PM
Very curvy :D

Very true indeed :D

SchoolOfLife
26-03-2023, 01:06 AM
This is Grade A milf!!!!

True this type of milf very hard to find

francined69
27-03-2023, 06:22 PM
Another milf

55808655808755808855808955809055809155809255809355 8094558095558096558097558100558103558107558108

Lebowski
01-04-2023, 09:33 PM
Some look like quite "plastic" to me like they have got work done :o

francined69
14-05-2023, 03:55 PM

zl1983
14-05-2023, 06:05 PM
great sharings bros.

bignehneh
15-05-2023, 06:37 AM
Another milf

55808655808755808855808955809055809155809255809355 8094558095558096558097558100558103558107558108

Nice but look plastic. Her neh neh looks like 1 ML I know. Haha! Fed me her tits like I am her baby