PDA

View Full Version : Listerine

Dizzy_88
14-07-2005, 10:45 AM
hehe bro we all know that GL WL most of them use listerine to rinse their mouth before & after performing BBBJ...

Do u think it is safe to prevent HIV or STDS?

if you think it is safe,What makes u think it is save?

If you think unsafe,what makes u think it is unsafe?

HuiGe3387
14-07-2005, 11:14 AM
hehe bro we all know that GL WL most of them use listerine to rinse their mouth before & after performing BBBJ...

Do u think it is safe to prevent HIV or STDS?

if you think it is safe,What makes u think it is save?

If you think unsafe,what makes u think it is unsafe?
Not proven to be safe to prevent STD.

deedesilover
14-07-2005, 11:24 AM
It's done so you get the out of this world feeling on your lil bro. :cool:

wowzz
14-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Listerine can kill bacteria, but unfortunately, it cannot kills viruses like HIV.

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Listerine helps 'maintain' good hygeine.
It is a good practice if u ask me.

Goony
14-07-2005, 11:44 AM
yupz... if it can prevent those, then maybe drinking it can help u more? ;)

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Speakin of drinkin Lis..I came across few WL that actually drink some of it.. :eek:

fun4evergood
14-07-2005, 12:13 PM
At least it helps to cover/prevent bad mouth smell........... :D

sammyboyfor
14-07-2005, 12:30 PM

Listerine does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prevent the transmission of STDs via oral sex.

Tai_zi21
14-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Listerine does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prevent the transmission of STDs via oral sex.

For the 1st Time i agree with the Boss! Listerine is only use for hygenic purpose! :)

asknot3
14-07-2005, 01:22 PM
For the 1st Time i agree with the Boss!..waaa bro..u say lidat about boss you goot meh...kekeke..maybe boss good at ORAL hygiene ma and not so good at engaging in verbals with you ma...wahahahaha :D

Boss..joking only hor....LOL :p

Eastpipper
14-07-2005, 01:38 PM
waaa bro..u say lidat about boss you goot meh...kekeke..maybe boss good at ORAL hygiene ma and not so good at engaging in verbals with you ma...wahahahaha :D

Boss..joking only hor....LOL

agreed! :p

asknot3
14-07-2005, 01:44 PM
agreed!How you know ar?...you received before ar? :D :p

red-perrier
14-07-2005, 02:38 PM
listerine though not the best solution to grant immunity to STD/HIV, but its sanitary chemical content is sufficient to kill watever organic germs it claims in the adverts. i believe its just a common practice for some gals bcos she's hygiene conscious.

if she offer u listerine? she's probably suggesting that ur mouth stinks in a polite manner.

milffella
14-07-2005, 03:32 PM
listerine though not the best solution to grant immunity to STD/HIV, but its sanitary chemical content is sufficient to kill watever organic germs it claims in the adverts. i believe its just a common practice for some gals bcos she's hygiene conscious.

if she offer u listerine? she's probably suggesting that ur mouth stinks in a polite manner.

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Bro red..U really can joke lar.. :D

pakchik69
14-07-2005, 05:06 PM
There are a few other types of mouthwash that WL use depending on what they believe works or taste better. I've ever been offerred to gargle with diluted dettol. Mostly from thai WL. Think dettol is most effective but taste is disgusting and not sure whether frequent usage will cause any damage. Cheers...

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Dettol? :eek: I dont think Dettol can be drinked leh..(even in diluted form)

red-perrier
15-07-2005, 01:59 PM
wa^piang drink dettol??? gargle already bad enough, if accidently swallow some might end up in hospital, cant believe ppl actually drink it leh.

if really wanna be sterile, then might as well have no contact at all. both wear mob-4 suit then she wear fem-dom, guy wear con-dom.. then instead of KY, pump toilet detergent... confirm+guarantee+stamp sure very clean. so clean that it leaves exposed skin burning after that.

sensation is sure to be unforgetable lol. :D

MugenEG9
20-07-2005, 01:29 PM

Immunity is resistance to disease. Short of vaccination, there is no way to acquire immunity. For Listerine Antispetic, do a google search, u will find that scientific literature & lab experiments from PubMed suggest that it is effective against HSV-1, HSV-2 and even HIV & other bacteria, viruses in the test tube. How to interpret the results is open-ended.
cheers

red-perrier
21-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Immunity is resistance to disease. Short of vaccination, there is no way to acquire immunity. For Listerine Antispetic, do a google search, u will find that scientific literature & lab experiments from PubMed suggest that it is effective against HSV-1, HSV-2 and even HIV & other bacteria, viruses in the test tube. How to interpret the results is open-ended.
cheers
if either party is a carrier of the dreaded virus, listerine infusion & soaking cant remedy the situation lor. it takes many yrs for the virus incubation to take place, so no symptoms dont = no virus. better to be safe than sorry lor. ;)